Spoiler Have a Trial Marriage with Husband, Demanding Extra Effort

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rena.anggreina, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Skye1489

Skye1489 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, can someone, a charitable soul:blobangel::blobangel:, make a more detailed summary of what will happen in the arc Song Xi and her grandfather against our MC and ML. Please.:aww::aww::aww::aww:

2. niflheim

niflheim New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me if Mo Ting and Tangning will be partners in a drama? I really wanna know. Thank you in advance! :)

3. Amsir

Amsir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will this new doctor.. doctor Tan cause at problem for the MoTing couple...??

4. cmsyu

cmsyu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would like to know what happened with Song Yunsha

5. Davy

Davy New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone Tell me what j'apprends with lin qian ans Qian ziya . Did the end Up together or with someone else?
    Please i'm starving

6. Littlepie

Littlepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the lastest updated luo sheng was injured. Any spoiler of what happen to him later on.

7. Twinkle Twinkle

Twinkle Twinkle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some one please tell me how Xia Hanmo ends up? She betrayed her manager and is being fired right? What happens to her?

8. Skye1489

Skye1489 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please for this arc with xia hanmo :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:

9. AsukaU

AsukaU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This story is actually dragging now because I feel like Tangning has completed her revenge and got the HE she deserves, It feels like I'm just reading a side story of what happens after the main plot now. Random face slaps to remind everyone that they better not mess with this power couple.

10. Twinkle Twinkle

Twinkle Twinkle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens to Xia Hanmo some one please give spoilers!!

11. rustle_j

rustle_j Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same. It should have ended a long time ago. It's like a TV series that the producers keep on adding extra episodes because it's well received by the viewers but in the end it becomes crap because of the twists, turns and fillers they put.

Korleone, AsukaU and midnight reader like this.
  12. Dredre200

Dredre200 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want to know the out come of xu xin thing and When it revealed what happened

13. Himeko

Himeko Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Grandfather learned that Song Xi is not telling the true and using him to go againts Mo couple they got into accident and Song Xi started acting to the media that it was Harui fault that they got into accident but the driver told the truth to the police that it was Song Xi fault then so on Harui tke action Song Xi is Jailed

UltimateFangirl likes this.
  14. Himeko

Himeko Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she was fired and take revenge to Zhou but on the laaaaateeer story she died

15. Himeko

Himeko Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thats my most hated part FL retreated from the agency but the true reason is not because of Xu Xin Death its because shes preggy

16. 42661

42661 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i only know that mo ting is 7 years older to tangning... how old is tangning by the way?

17. Littlelier

Littlelier Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It stated under 150 chs. She was 26 years old when she expose herself

42661 likes this.
  18. Hime03

Hime03 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you mean she was 26 years old when she expose herself? When she told her world that she was married to Mo Ting?

19. 42661

42661 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished trial marriage... thank you by the way

20. jennamt4

jennamt4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Both previous love interests of Tangning's brother, Luo Xing (Tang Jingxuan's stage name) were very disappointing because the first impressions of them were very positive before they became selfish.

A singer/songwriter under Hai Rui. She and Luo Xing started dating after she was threatened by a rival of Mo Ting and Tangning. Instead of helping the rival, she instead told Luo Xing about the rival's demands, who, in turn, tells Mo Ting and Tangning.

Later on, Luo Xing discovered her with another man. She tells him that that man is just an old classmate of hers. He felt uneasy about it so when she requested a day off, he followed her and caught her and that same man kissing in front of a grave. He turned to leave but was caught by them. Xia Jingyi runs to him and tells him that it's not what it seems and that she loves Luo Xing. Luo Xing breaks up with her.

The man, Ruan Xiwen, decides to start trouble for Luo Xing by announcing to the media that Xia Jingyi is his fiancee and that Luo Xing was a third party trying to seduce Xia Jingyi. Xia Jingyi refused to clarify the situation and to make matter worse, she tells everyone at the press release that she is indeed the fiancee of Ruan Xiwen and Luo Xing had a one-sided love for her.

The reason Xia Jingyi was willing to go along with Ruan Xiwen and denounced Luo Xing is because she was responsible for the death of Ruan Xiwen's mother. Due to her guilt, she agreed to be with him. She also thinks that since Luo Xing is the young master of the Tang Family, he would be able to weather through any storm.

After Bei Chendong stole Han Xin'er, Tangning's assistant after Long Jie, Mo Ting assigned Song Yanshu to be Tangning's new assistant. She was a pretty good assistant and Tangning trust her a lot. After Tangning becomes pregnant and temporarily retired from acting, Mo Ting had Song Yanshu become the manager to Luo Xing.

During the scandal with Xia Jingyi, Song Yanshu was able to save the situation by admitting that because she's been in love with Luo Xing, she paid especially close attention to him and therefore was able to provide evidence of the relationship between Luo Xing and Xia Jingyi. However, this was just a PR move of hers and though she likes him, she's not in love with him.

Due to her confession, Luo Xing starts falling in love with her. After he got drunk one night and Song Yanshu picked him up to take him home, they ended up sleeping together. But the next morning, she acted as nothing happened. He confronts her and tells her that he likes her and want to be with her but she couldn't give him a response. Later when he came to look for her, he bumps into a man who tells him that Song Yanshu has been in love with him for 11 years and have been waiting for him.

Heartbroken, Luo Xing decides to retire from the entertainment industry and leaves to study abroad. When he returns, he finds out that Song Yanshu is engaged and have invited him to the engagement party. He goes and takes Xu Qingyan (an old classmate that he reunited with due to Tangning) with him. Song Yanshu realizes that she's now in love with him and tells him that she will break off her engagement. He tells her that he's already moved on. Unwilling to give up and jealous of Xu Qingyan, she tried to instigate misunderstandings between the couple but luckily nothing came to fruition (at least as of Ch 705).

Honestly, before Song Yanshu turned bad, I had hope that their relationship could be salvaged so it's disappointing that Song Yanshu turned out like this.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2019
    Korleone likes this.