Spoiler (BL)The Earth is Online

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ThePinkHotPot, May 2, 2018.

1. catbitmytongue.98

catbitmytongue.98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone knows who greya/circus man is? I am familiar with almost all of the black tower characters (Mario, Cinderella, Snow White, Grandma wolf, peter pan, santa claus, etc.) but I don't really know who greya/circus man is.

2. DimensionalRoamer

DimensionalRoamer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My favourite character :blobnosebleed:

first appears in the schrodinger arc and then makes intermittent (super fabulously cool) appearances afterwards. He's obsessed with money LMAO. Holds a grudge against TM and FWD for releasing the giant earth worm and ruining his show, causing him to go 'bankrupt' (nobody actually believes that he's bankrupt tho lolol)

What did you want to know about him?

3. CawCawBird

CawCawBird Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it was more "which popculture/fairy tale character is he modeled after"?

Anuska likes this.
  4. catbitmytongue.98

Reading List:
    Link
    Which movie/book/fairy tale he came from? hahaha

DimensionalRoamer likes this.
  5. catbitmytongue.98

Reading List:
    Link
    Not related but I'm confused about Mu huixe's ability, like I thought her ability is something about survival but then she lost this prop then she's easily killed then there's this something about divination

6. Pafs

Pafs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure about her ability but mu huixe is unkillable because she stole this super rare artifact from the black tower. For her to be killable she must return/give up the artifact first.

7. DimensionalRoamer

DimensionalRoamer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also, in following with the line of questions but completely unrelated, anyone know what that super rare 'can only be used once' ability that Tang Mo used at the very end was?

Rangeles likes this.
  8. mirochim

mirochim Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally! One novel successfully finished. I've been reading lots of bl novel lately and this one is totally different genre I haven't read before in my life and totally refreshing. As English and Chinese are not my language, i felt i may have lost in translation in some parts but overall it's one hell of a story cos it kept me going back to it from start till end and believe me, there are very rare novels that made me do that. I've been the most grateful for the translator. God damn! She can translate and update so fast. As a fan of translated bl novel, she's my Goddess!

Although I want the two to have some steamy scenes, I guess I wish too much. I wonder why she wouldn't include tho? For more audience? Cos not everyone's a bl fan. She can definitely write it axcording to rebirth of a super model novel. Guess she just chose not to.

9. GaiaJupiter

GaiaJupiter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Or it could have been because of stronger censorship.

Sheri_Yui_Chan and Rangeles like this.
  10. SublimiSomnium

SublimiSomnium Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just finished! Some questions are still bothering me...
    1. What is Eve (and what was Eve’s Reward)?
    2. Who was the previous user of Fu Wenduo’s ability (was it identical DNA from a past human or an alien?)
    3. Where did the black tower and its inhabitants go?
    4. Is there a sequel or another story set in the same universe?

midnight reader likes this.
  11. SublimiSomnium

SublimiSomnium Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was pretty confusing so I just kind of glossed over the actual effects of the ability, but it is the ability from Mu Huixue. From my understanding Tang Mo attempted to use it to create a universal law that "human survival is acceptable".

midnight reader likes this.
  12. kieranfortier

kieranfortier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My interpretation:
    1. An eve candidate represents hope. Hope for the evolution and development of the new civilization being created after the cleanse made by the black towers.The eve’s reward is knowledge. By logic, a candidate can became the real thing if he truly fulfills his function as hope. This can be directly linked to Eve’s story where she eats a fruit (usually represented by an apple) and gains knowledge, leaving behind the ignorance. The price of this knowledge is to face the “real world” out of Eden.
    2. My best guess is a player of another planet. We saw that all civilizations that touched this X field triggered the black tower as a probation and the previous player with FW’s ability is probably of one of those planets. The whole DNA doesn’t need to be the same, just the part related to the development of abilities (the user would have to have the same sequence of genes activated or a mutation).
    3. Probably to the next planet. Since the inhabitants are shaped based on the civilization culture, I have three theories: 1. They were created exclusively to this planet and will be recycled; 2. The base for the inhabitants are the same, they just change their appearance to fit the current planet; 3. Collective consciousness. They’re all part and the black tower itself.
    4. I just finished the story, so I don’t know, BUT, this author have few other novels worth to try. Ah, I recommend you to check the novelupdate’s page of this novel. There’s always recommendations there and I saw at least one novel very similar to this one.

As for MH’s ability:

[Ability: Existence is Reasonable]

[Owner: Mu Huixue (Official Player)]

[Type: Special Type]

[Function: The existence is reasonable means that everything can exist. The user can find the flaws of any target and be sure of everything that can’t exist. The specific effect depends on the level.]

[Level: 8]

[Restrictions: Once the user confirms the inevitable existence of truth, this power is contrary to the fallacy compass. The first function is left behind and the user loses the ability to confirm that all things must exist. It is difficult to use and the degree of correlation with the level is very great.]

[Note: Even if I am ignored by everyone, my existence is reasonable.]

[Tang Mo version usage instructions: A one time usage ability. It can only be used once in a lifetime, ignoring any restrictions. For Tang Mo, this ability isn’t comparable to the moonlight on Guangzhou Tower. It is the same for many people.]

Basically Tang Mo used this power to ensure human survival. This power allowed him to affirm and confirm an inevitable truth: “the existence of humans is reasonable”. So, humans would survive. It’s like the infinite non-probability watch/compass he have, but much more powerful.

And as for MH, I think she was afraid of the life. Not like Fly that is afraid of the death. She lost her will after she lost faith. She was hurt and betrayed. It was easier to be death than alive. But she, deeply inside, wanted to live. I think that when Tang Mo said he and Fu Wenduo are together, she was relieved to know that humans were still capable of love, of being together and trust each other. Anyway, this all looks a lot like depression. She was suicidal. Yet, the story eventually gave her a reason good enough to die and that, to me, sounded ironic. She find out she wanted to live only to have no other choice but to die. So sad... At least she was not afraid (although I don’t really buy it).

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
    Cphere, adoring, Ease and 5 others like this.
  13. wicketginger

wicketginger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

So, there isn't any sex or it's all censored?

14. sherry90

sherry90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was only mentioned their first time but it was heavily censored.

15. wicketginger

wicketginger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sad

16. kieranfortier

kieranfortier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes :blobsob: The author used things like "guns are loaded" and such. Ah, and I always felt that in the part where Cinderella reveals TM's secret (that he's glad their body was enhanced, otherwise he and FY would have sex only once because FY have too much strength/stamina) that the real problem is not strength, but FY's size (too big hahahaha :blobhyperthink:).

Why?

Both got their bodies enhanced.

BOTH.

So, FY stamina's is way better now, but TM's too. It may not be necessarily proportional, but both changed and TM don't really know how much stamina FY had before to compare. You know, you have to have a reference and he have none.

SO I can only think that its originally something else that made him relieved that his body was enhances and this something didn't change after the black towers. TM have a way to know if the size changes or not, after all, he have it too - and no one had their body
    measurement changed too as reference (as far as we know), in case other people's penis info is not available to check.

Yeah, I called this the Gun Theory just for fun hehehe :blobtaco:

Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
    xiin and Ease like this.
  17. Myosmium

Myosmium Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone here know what chapter Tang Mo encounters an instance that's Alice in Wonderland themed? When he's against a wolf boss(not grandma wolf)? He's stuck in a rectangular space because of invisible barriers and he's standing on top of a clock hand(I think). Then he has to guess what a bunch of objects have in common and which object does not fit in with the group. Also, Major Fu is not present in this instance, Tang Mo is just alone.

I hope these pieces of information is sufficient. It doesn't have to be a specific chapter, ranges are fine. I hope someone answers. I thank you in advance ^^

I'm pretty sure it's above chapter 100. Or maybe above chapter 94 because for some reason, chapter 94 got stuck in my head so I just assumed that that's where I left off. Now that I think about it, chapter 94 is probably referring to that where the protagonist is named Du Ze and his hubby is a mixed-blood of all significant species and they had kinky marathon papapa with the hubby's different forms at said chapter.

And also, are there any other ohonhonhonhon scenes apart from that 3 liner poetic metaphor? If so, is it detailed? I'm unsure of whether or not my second question has been answered since I'm avoiding spoilers in fear of losing interest in the novel. I apologize in advance if it already was.

18. purple_mangosteen

purple_mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    chapters at the beginning of the story reminds me of Kamisama no Iutori and Alice in Borderland which is my favourite survival manga

19. lijia

lijia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, does anyone knows where can I find fanarts for this series? Tried searching using the Chinese title but can't find any. I really want to draw them but I want to see some reference/s. Ty.

Moy likes this.
  20. Moy

Moy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Search here (click on the album):

https://m.weibo.cn/p/index?extparam...dc1d517d4867222ec14b6a07864a18a&luicode=20000
    and here (to the end of the page):

https://www.deviantart.com/suisui39

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

- EDIT -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So cute

[​IMG]

(For some reason almost all the images I find are from Mosaic)

My work here is done, fufufufu~

Last edited: May 17, 2019
    lijia and DimensionalRoamer like this.