Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    ohhhh not yet ahhaha i read the manga half way but abit like borin half way den nvr contiune ahhahah hmm ok shall go and watch it ahhaha.
    i heard rumors though but was sure tat those where just like not official and just to bluff ppl ahhahah cause half the time always like tat so didnt bother wif it ahhahahha till i see the trailer lol :blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky: *pat pat* den ur waitin is oso goin to be over soon den:blob_pompom::cookie:

LoveManga, Cypress and Rufi-sidd like this.
  2. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he is trying to make us feel better...... Cheer us up @Cypress lol..... :ROFLMAO::LOL::D

Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
    setsuna3025, LoveManga and Cypress like this.
  3. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Was Sanren a man in the novel? I got an impression that it was an old woman

Fiorisi, LoveManga and Rufi-sidd like this.
  4. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope it was a woman...... I never actually pictured her old rather youthful being immortal and ageless that is......

And pretty too~ lol

5. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Was she actually immortal and ageless?

Fiorisi, LoveManga and Rufi-sidd like this.
  6. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    Well she was from the same generation as wen Mao and lan an who already turned to dust so she must be hundreds of years old with high level of cultivation I mean Xiao xingchen came down the mountain after Wei ying died so like 13 years ago Baoshan Sanren was still alive and kicking cause Xiao xingchen took song lan back to her to heal his friend so she is definitely immortal and ageless

7. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
  8. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for thinking of us wives. That was hilarious, but yet so sad, didn’t see a thang! :blobpopcorn_cool::LOL:

9. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    Tsk tsk tsk how shameless of you! Thats only for my eyes to see! and apparently also Xichen's....

10. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    I just started reading Scums Villain haha.
    So far I still prefer the plot/characters better in MDZS, but Scum Villain is getting interesting. Luo Binghe is interesting, and is it just me, or does Luo Binghe feels like he's a yandere for those who started reading this? Anyways, I haven't gotten far into the novel yet, only like 17 chapters in. I hope this gets better haha.

11. AngryEggplant

AngryEggplant Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Word is ch 106 has been translated. Anyone know where?

setsuna3025 likes this.
  12. AngryEggplant

AngryEggplant Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SV is good. It’s no MDZS but it’s compelling. I enjoy it. Edit: how could I forget to mention that BingBing is my boy! :love: LOVE HIM.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
    setsuna3025, Sandu, Rufi-sidd and 2 others like this.
  13. Sallynyan

Sallynyan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi everyone !

Im sorry to bother you, but did someone know why Lan Wangji did push Wen Ning back the first ans second time he was drunk ? He was just jealous because his wifi was with another men, or did I miss something ? (Is that because Wei Wuxian and Wen Ning was closes friends in they're past life ?)

Thanks by advance !

Rcyan, LoveManga, nejvi and 1 other person like this.
  14. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Lan WangJi is just jealous of Wen Ning because Wei WuXian pays a lot of attention to him because they are friends.
    Isn't he simply the most adorable!? ❤❤
    Now this is just my theory but i also think that Lan WangJi might also be feeling especially irritated by Wen Ning because somewhere in his mind he feels that Wei WuXian suffured very much while protecting the remaining Wen Sect's people and Wen Ning from that sect is still by his side. Wei WuXian even went as far as resurrecting him especially from the dead with him having the ability to have a consciousness.

Actually even when he's not drunk, I think he doesn't like Wei WuXian interacting closely with others. Just that he can restrain himself well.

Rcyan, LoveManga, chiino and 6 others like this.
  15. Sallynyan

Sallynyan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks @asckj1 !

Oh you think so ? Because when they were talking about how Wei Wuxian give his golden core to Jiang Cheng, Lan Zhan did'nt seem to have any resentment against Wen Ning. But maybe that's because he had just heared that his precious Wwx suffered the hell back then...

That's sound really nice that Lan Zhan push Wen Ning just because of jealousy xD But your second theory is so much cooler ! Plus that's make sense : If he sounded so angry because Wwx just saved a poor girl in distress, know all the sacrifice he does for the Wen's remaining must make him angry too. (sorry I'm not sure that I writed this part good, I hope it's undertandable orz)

Rcyan, LoveManga, chiino and 6 others like this.
  16. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Does things get interesting later? I'm up to the part when Luo Binghe is finally 17 years old (I think), and I don't know why but he gives me a yandere vibe for some reason :blobsweat:

I don't think I'll love this pairing as much as I do for Wangxian but from what I'm getting I do enjoy this pairing on my end :cookie:

P.S. I love Luo Binghe too haha

chiino, nejvi, setsuna3025 and 4 others like this.
  17. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm kind of sad the manhua has turned one of the few female characters in this novel who is alive & happy into an old man (-ω-、)
    If Baoshan Sanren makes a small cameo in the donghua or the live adaption I hope at least our only immortal is portrayed as a woman. From the way the novel described her (even if it was only a tiny description) it seemed more like the immortal was a female.

@Rufi-sidd your previous post made me aware of how Baoshan Sanren being a woman is official!! If Baoshan Sanren was perceived as a man Wen Ning would've been the person who spoke up on that mountain to Cheng. But, it was Wen Qing! Rufi-san found proof in the novel Baoshan Sanren is very much a woman, not a man ٩(◕‿◕。)۶

It's nice to see Code Geass fans here ☆ ALL HAIL LELOUCH ☆

Your theory matches more with Cheng's emotions than with Wangji in my opinion :cookie:

Wangji wouldn't feel irritated after all he was aware of how Wei himself made the decision to protect them. Whatever Wei wishes to protect Wangji will also protect otherwise he would have never said anything against the Sect Leaders when he defended Wen Ning & Wen Qing in their trial. Personally, I feel the only thing Wangji blamed on Wei's suffering was himself. His inability to protect the one he loved properly being unable to be there for him unable to do more & not being by his side till the end.

With Weny Bear he does feel jealousy but I thought it was mainly becuz Wen Ning was Wei's right-hand man in the past & even now. Weny Bear stayed close by Wei's side when he was YiLing Laozu and to Wangji who could barely get close to him, I'm sure he was swallowing jars of vinegar:blobsmilehappyeyes: Worse of all what did Wei do when he got resurrected back? Played their love song to Wen Ning :blobjoy:

Weny Bear has me so Wangji's anger is misdirected :blobpopcorn:

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
    zeromint, Dayong9909, Rcyan and 10 others like this.
  18. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    In my opinion it does get better, but I loved SV from the beginning.

It’s not just u! He’s a yandere cross over with deredere, that’s why I love him! LB character is also very interesting. Shizun so funny love him to, but damn is he a dense MF, reminds me of Wei Ying LOL.:blobjoy:

I have to admit I have a lot of catching up to do! I’m on chapter 36! I’m kinda annoyed at myself because I actually have a lot of catching up with both MDZS and HOB as well:(:)

Out of these 3 novels is MDZS is my favourite, I’m more emotional attached to these characters!

19. Loverofanimeandmanga

Reading List:
    Link
    Me depressed over some events that take place,yup the story gets more interesting!
    But I won’t spoil those seance.

Me internally saying SQ an idiot

Shizun: Lou Binghe is trying to kill me :sweating_profusely: * Runs *

Lou Binghe: Shizun was waiting for some other man to come in to his room in the middle of the night. *Yandere mode activates* runs after SQ * Death hold *

P.S Who doesn’t love Lou Binghe!

20. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mhm. Lan WangJi does react angrily in the cave with that monster tortoise because he doesn't like the fact the Wei WuXian didn't think even a little bit about strategically saving MianMian and just jumped headfirst into trouble. And because (i personally feel that) he has already long been in love with Wei WuXian (i feel since the time Wei WuXian spent one month copying Gusu sect's rules with Lan WangJi keeping an eye on him) he hated seeing his love getting hurt and in pain like that.

Oh, I'm intrigued by these questions very much too!
    MoXuanYu was a cultivator of the demonic path too and so is JinGuanYao, so that's probably why they must have interacted. And JinGuanYao must have wanted To test MoXuanYu to see if he can help him restore the stygian seal made my Wei WuXian. But here i keep thinking wasn't JinGuanYao very talented in learning techniques too? Then why have MoXuanYu look through the documentation made by Wei WuXian? Was it to just destroy all his step siblings (including MoXuanYu) since JinGuanYao hated his father a lot? And that also brings me to one more question, was it that JinGuanYao simply wanted MoXuanYu to sacrifice his body (by somehow pushing him mentally somehow into that situation) so that he could bring back Wei WuXian's soul inside MoXuan's body and force him to restore the stygian seal?