Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    Ie ie I was actually talking about tsun tsun uncle Jiang cheng borderlining from the tsundere territory towards the yandere territory lol...........
    Binghe would NEVER kill shizun...... Despite having the capacity to give off the actual yandere vibes.......
    Oooooooh this was mentioned where? in what chapter??...... (I'm a bit behind in the translated chapters too forgive me!!!) did Wei ying himself said anything about him not liking huaisang's method.....?

Lol we all have a hard time hating or not liking this dandy huaisang despite him doing things that would naturally bring a reader's dislike or even concern like "oh God he's at it again!"
    Lol this dandy has special charm or special powers I think.....

That yiling laozu sect symbol looks super cool!!!
    Lol steal my nephews and little niece :blobjoy::blobsweat_2::blobsweat: my siblings will end me lol omg :sweating_profusely::blobjoy:
    what animes are your siblings favourite??? My nephews and niece thankfully have a (somewhat) similar (if not totally) taste in animes to mine

Speaking of the royal tutor I saw this on YouTube seems to me like a movie or something is on the way......

Yup same here I wish Wei ying and huaisang interacted more I guess imo if Wei ying (since he is the mc) had interacted more with huaisang we would have had a much better understanding and know more about this shady mcshader

chiino, LoveManga and Fiorisi like this.
  2. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    I felt like I have to say something about this here, when it comes to Lan Zhan (yes, because I love him so much, along with Wei Ying ofcourse), I felt that, I want to shed some light to this whole thing and from another perspective.

For me, I always see that Lan Zhan understood why Wei Ying wanted to protect the Wen's, the innocent, because he and Wei Ying have the same heart in wanting to protect those that needs protecting/saving, so for that, I'll firmly believe that Lan Zhan never disagree with what Wei Ying wanted to do i.e. protecting the innocent Wen's, nor do he harbor any ill feelings towards Wen Ning because Wei Ying wanted to protect him/them because given if the situation is reverse, I see that Lan Zhan would also do the same.

I also believe that what Wei Ying wanted to do, he didn't see anything wrong with that because he understood his intentions, because they have that mutual understanding here, which is one of the many things I love about Wangxian, i.e. they both can't turn their back on those who needs their help. Also, we see that there are times where it doesn't really need to be spoken fully by Wei Ying or Lan Zhan when it comes to each other, because they understood what they wanted. Like, take the scene when Wei Ying said he wanted to "try something on his end" when they were all trapped in the cave. He wanted to draw the Spirit Attraction Flag on himself to lead the danger away from the others, Wei Ying didn't need to voice out his plans before it happened, all he said was "he wanted to try something", but Lan Zhan completely understood what he wanted to do and supported him because of this. This shows me that, Lan Zhan trusts and supports what Wei Ying wanted to do because he believes in Wei Ying. And this here, is the difference(in level) when it comes to Lan Zhan on Wei Ying and Jiang Cheng on Wei Ying.

Jiang Cheng never understood Wei Ying's desire to save those that doesn't concern them, he's even convinced that the more Wei Ying want to step up to help others that doesn't concern them, the more it will cause more trouble for them and his sect. Jiang Cheng doesn't have that kind of understanding and trusts the way Lan Zhan has for Wei Ying. This is their difference despite both Jiang Cheng and Lan Zhan both cared for Wei Ying in their own way but the level of understanding and trust is different here.

As for Wen Ning, I always see that Lan Zhan just feels neutral towards him. If saying Lan Zhan hating Wen Ning for causing all the grief, bad things that happened to Wei Ying then that would be another way of saying, Lan Zhan didn't agree with Wei Ying's actions for wanting to help them which this doesn't fit my knowledge to Lan Zhan's character, because say for example, he blames Wen Ning for all the grief that caused Wei Ying, then wouldn't that mean that Lan Zhan deep down didn't agree with Wei Ying's actions for wanting to protect the Wen's? That doesn't fit my understanding to his character. Lan Zhan wouldn't be able to turn a blind eye on his end if those Wen's are innocent and needed protection. He even helped Wei Ying protect them on his end. He even spoke up for Wen Ning on his end (so it's not him harbouring ill feelings because of Wei Ying's intention in wanting to protect them being the reason).

That aside, I do not disagree with you for saying that Lan Zhan does take the events that have caused grief to Wei Ying into account, but to me, it's more about not him blaming Wen Ning for the grief that happened to Wei Ying, but him blaming himself for his inability to protect Wei Ying, like..... To him, he would probably been thinking: "Why didn't I stand by Wei Ying side?", "Why wasn't I more insistent in bringing Wei Ying back to Gusu with me?" ; "If I had, then none of this would have happened".... Or "I should have stayed with Wei Ying and protected him.... If I did, then perhaps he wouldn't have walk further down that path or lost control"

Sadly, when he realized all this, it's all too late. Wei Ying is gone. He's dead. This is something he regretted which I'm sure he's been blaming himself so much that caused him to changed i.e. undergo a character development. This is also why we see a contrast, in this lifetime, the moment he realized MXY is Wei Ying, he (without a doubt) took Wei Ying back (even if it's by force), because he wanted to keep an eye on him. He did his absolute best to stand by Wei Ying side, and protect him, no matter who stands in his way. As long as Wei Ying is safe and protected, then this is Lan Zhan's no.1 priority.

Furthermore, I still believe that if it's something Wei Ying wanted to protect, Lan Zhan will help him with this, because he too, doesn't see anything wrong with it on his end, it doesn't go against his beliefs of 'what is the right thing'(note, this is different to Jiang Cheng here). It's like as you can see from the referenced scene earlier, back when Wei Ying wanted to draw the Spirit Attraction Flag on himself to save the others, before Wei Ying even said what's on his mind, Lan Zhan immediately knew what he wanted to do when Wei Ying said he wanted to try something, and he supported him in this. As well as when the other Junior Disciples were worrying that it will be very dangerous for Wei Ying, Lan Zhan made a comment telling them to believe in him. So really, between Lan Zhan and Wei Ying, when it comes to their actions here, they always carry that mutual understanding because they felt the same on what needs to be done.

As for when Wei Ying coming back as the Yiling Patriarch, his condition is clearly unstable at the time, which is so different to his present life. I do believe this is Lan Zhan's main concern because he can see that Wei Ying is losing control to his emotions, which soon he will lose control of his powers etc, and this is what Lan Zhan is worried/afraid of. If Wei Ying was in a stable condition, then I'm sure he's fine with this, since he clearly doesn't have any problems with Wei Ying using demonic cultivation right now, but just at that time when he came back, he is clearly holding onto that anger, hatred for a lot of things, which causes him to lose control on his end (backfiring in the end), which I made an assumption in here previously, that demonic cultivation actually feeds on your hatred/anger, like the more you carry these emotions, the more stronger you'll become, but stronger it is, you'll eventually lose control of your heart and power. So as long as Wei Ying have control of his emotions and is stable i.e not easily angered for a long period of time, then the tragedy will be avoided.

Anyways, this is just my take on how I see this whole thing. I don't agree that Lan Zhan hates/dislike Wen Ning for the grief he caused Wei Ying for all said, but on the contrary here, I won't disagree with those people if they say that Lan Zhan doesn't like Jiang Cheng for the grief that he caused Wei Ying especially with this whole GC revelations, even when he understood why Wei Ying did what he did, but the root to Wei Ying walking the demonic path was because he gave up his GC to save Jiang Cheng. I do believe in some way, Lan Zhan does hold Jiang Cheng responsible for this, but not to that point of hating him, but he definitely was angered(didn't like it) when Jiang Cheng was showing his 'ungrateful' side when he said all those hurtful things to Wei Ying. Understandably so, because I was angered too at what Jiang Cheng said..

Well, that's just how I see this whole thing. I guess in the end, it just runs down on our different interpretations on analysing this story/characters haha.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2019
  3. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks to Netflix my siblings are into the magical transformation kind of anime. Like Precure, Lilpri, Sailor Moon etc...I don't really mind it, its just that it can get a bit too much when every anime lined up on their watchlist is an endless repeat of magical transformation anime's :blobneutral: I try to introduce other genres so we could mix things up but they absolutely refuse :blobsob:

I got them into pokemon at least we watched the Indigo league together~ :blobicecreamlove:

I haven't heard of this news yet!! :aww::aww: Royal Tutor is getting a movie~?! I hope a season 2 coming true isn't too far off :blobsob:

I need more Nie Huisang content especially next to his Oscar! I imagine Huisang has a whole room filled with Oscars :blobwoah:

4. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat: OMG, I was referring to Binghe all the time.... LOL :blobjoy::blobjoy: (sorry for the off-topic here since I'm reading SV at the moment). On a side note, Jiang Cheng is a tsundere to me, not yandere (lol). But back to Binghe, he's so loveable in my eyes!!! :aww::aww::aww:Even when he can be really possessive to the point that it can be scary to some haha

=====

Anyways, just find these two videos of Lan Zhan drunk scene (Part 1 and 2). Not sure if it's fanmade or official Audio Drama, but enjoy! :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool:

chiino, Gizmo1012, heatherlkl and 6 others like this.
  5. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Indeed, from my impressions on Wangji's character, he doesn't seem to be the type to harbour such emotions towards ppl or parties. So it never seemed to me he held some sort of negative emotions towards Wen Ning due to Wei's increasing bad situation. Besides, if we were to look at what occurred, identifying the causes which led to Wei's demise were: Demonic Cultivation, Stygian Tiger Seal, His already existing bad reputation, The actions Wei took intentionally or not, the rumours that were constantly spreading and Wei pissing off basically every high social standing cultivator.

On a side note: As Weny Bear's waifu I just don't want any more characters misunderstanding this soft pure innocent soul 。・゚・(ノД`)
    I badly want Wangji to get along with Weny Bear they both adore Wei in their own way & I like to believe in the future they'll be able to have a discussion
    *cough* fangirl about Wei *cough* about some topics~

6. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    Them boss babies refuse you lol so adorable..... You are a very patient big sis lol :love:....... My nephews watch Pokemon too so sometimes I end up watching with them but mostly they are more interested in what I'm watching lol so I have to skim between my folders (6 folders full of anime goodness) to find something new for them to watch......
    Well the manga is progressing so we might get a season 2 of the royal tutor....... who is your favourite Prince btw in the 5??? I also hope for a season 2 of shoukuko no Altair .......
    Yesssssss I need more huaisang too and also an interview with our precious shady mcshader too (ok that was me daydream ing I think lol)

Yup and we really feel that up and down in his mental stability And yandereness too especially that scene in which Liu qingge came to get shen qingqiu's body back and all the scenes in the dream realm (the one in which he rips that coat given to shen qingqiu by gong yixiao to tatters ufff.....)

I was just saying because perhaps Jiang cheng loved Wei ying enough to kill him with his own hands lol (just saying tbh it's not even a real opinion lol)

chiino, Yulia Scarlet and setsuna3025 like this.
  7. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Ughh!! Boss babies!! All of em aree! When I try to act cool & adult for once in my life and tell them "no we're watching this for a change of pace" they bloody use the mom card on meh! Those little devils :notlikeblob:

I fell in love with Kai~ The moment I saw his image in the anime poster he caught my interest & when he got introduced in the anime I gave him my heart :blobnosebleed: cutest prince eveerr

Im currently watching shoukuko no Altair 3 eps in and so far so good :blobpopcorn:

8. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually feel the same on my end. And don't worry, I don't see Lan Zhan harbours ill feelings towards Wen Ning, because that time you hoped for has come, we've seen that they can have a normal conversation when they were on the boat and how Wen Ning passed the peeled lotus pods to Lan Zhan and Lan Zhan just motioned for him to give this to Weiying instead. I actually love that scene on my end it's really nice to see Lan Zhan and Wen Ning interaction for once, almost like they're a family, having dinner literally on a small boat eating lotus pods lol

Rcyan, chiino, Yulia Scarlet and 3 others like this.
  9. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol big sisters @Fiorisi @Cypress I love you both :love::love::love::love::love::love:
    Me too I love Kai a lot as well he is such a cutie behind that stern demeanor and I also like licht because I guess I'm somewhat like him in a lot of aspects :blobsweat:
    (Bruno be like "they should lock you up alright but not because of your looks!" that scene is our favourite me and my nephews and niece alike lol :blobrofl:)
    My nephews and niece love Kai like :love: love him and my brainy nephew likes Bruno a lot too (I saw it coming that he'll say he likes bruno cause Bruno reminds him of himself lol seriously kid!:blobamused:) but tbh as soon as they all saw Prince Einz (who only appear for like what 2 scenes ufffff! Fanatics were all over him like einz this einz that I was like einz didn't even appear that much guys and they were like doesn't matter even in those 2 scenes he was so coooooooool! Lol them kids know what they like........ :blobjoy::blobsweat:

I like shoukuko no Altair it's a good anime hope it gets another season as the manga progresses enough for another one
    I also love the anime the heroic legend of arslan and am waiting for its new season very eagerly though there is little hope for that

10. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually love how possessive he was of the body lol. And that dream realm where Binghe kissed Shizun totally surprised me lmao. I was pleasantly surprised haha haha

As for JC, I never really see him as a yandere because he never shows me he loves Weiying to that extent the way a yandere does nor was his love a romantic one(if yandere can only be label in a romantic context). Him wanting to kill Wei Ying simply because *we know why(so let's not get into that)*.

chiino and setsuna3025 like this.
  11. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    You've warmed my heart~ :blobmelt:

I never looked at that scene in that way before! If I put on my heart coloured glasses yess they defs look like a family having some bonding time riding on the boat with their cute undead son peeling lotus seeds for them :aww:

And omg truuee that chapter was basically the first convo Wangji & Weny bear had!! With Wangji actually SOBER! :blobjoy: daaww two cuties~ Hope they'll close friends in the future ♡

Lol! Big sister I maybe but at heart I am still that 7 year old planning to become a pokemon trainer/ninja in the hidden leaf village :blobjoy::blobjoy:

Kai's popularity sky rockets even now :blobReach:looks like I got me some competitors for number 1 Kai fan lol Licht!! Made me laugh so hard when Heine went to his room to test him :blobrofl::blobrofl: when he so clearly looked down on heine's pants and was like "I wonder if down there your also..." :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

When Eins appeared towards the end of eps I squeeled like an idiot~ screaming yess the eldest is here make room bois!

I find the political battles in shoukuko no Altair quite interesting also how they incorporated some of the ottoman empire culture

12. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LoveManga likes this.
  13. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Fuxue x Shuanghua

3112d0b80b89330715a62e2bb2516ab3.jpg d5c377c7bb4a972fa115afc3b82c7a60.jpg 6708072b80c833d924a6fbfe3cbf0edf.jpg d6f04599d0b1be27e77f888d14bcbf9b.jpg 767bb8aec877e27d050aa9dbcdae6222.jpg 820d82e53fb715eafdf96a3efd2a3802.jpg 2cdb8eb3b97f40ebd8c44b8802f292f5.jpg 7b23bfbb1aa35f2264d53a5ef5c5bf4c.jpg 8cbd5d3e649c3e24590f8a694e6ed0a0.jpg cd57da261b225f2a606145918db2dd0f.jpg d0dd7dbf3de8466dc223454f96cb5b2d.jpg 439a19a3fc15add85915dec0f52459d4.jpg 3526ae006a5541f38621fd01369b5e1e.jpg

Attached Files:

14. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
  15. kitkat2010

kitkat2010 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. Yaoilover-89

Yaoilover-89 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yulia Scarlet and Rufi-sidd like this.
  17. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    well NHS has every reason to plot against JGY since he is wayyyyyyyyyyy weaker compared to JGY but even smarter JGY. but i oso cant realli sit well wif NHS usin xuan yu to sacrifice himself for wei to com bak and even if it didnt succeed he would use the baby disciples. and yes he might hav wanted LXC to suffer for not beliving in NMJ when NMJ said tat JGY is not to be trusted and should be dealt wif ASAP but LXC ignored NMJ warning. so NHS has every bit rite to wan to make LXC suffer like hell for LXC actions and navieness cause JGY to kill NMJ. but even if NHS did trick LXC into killin JGY wif his words. i think if JGY realli did try something LXC will kill JGY and he will make it so hard on himself -.-. but to use the baby disiplces is a bit watttttttttttttt -.-.
    love to see more interaction of lan zhan and wen ning, they can both fangirl about wei since they both adore wei like crazy hahahhah. and can always talk on hw they would protect wei :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::blobcheeky::cookie:
    :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y):aww::aww::aww::aww:(y)(y)
    :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blob_pompom::blobparty::cookie::cookie::aww:(y)(y)

18. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    nejvi and Yulia Scarlet like this.
  19. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not saying him plotting against JGY is wrong if he wants to take revenge for his brother, but it's definitely wrong to involve and not take into consideration of the lives from innocents that he's using to achieve his goal

On my end the only thing I held NHS responsible was... When he made LXC killed JGY with his own hands, that's something I didn't like... :blobcry: I mean if we look at the situation, I do believe that JGY is losing so much blood so he's going to eventually die anyway, and if he died on his own like that then I don't see LXC felt so guilty to the point that he's in that state at the end. But it's what NHS made LXC did that got LXC in that state at the end, so it made me bitter towards NHS which is sad because I always liked him on my end but I don't like what he made LXC did which resulted in that ending for him. :blobsob:

As for NHS getting MXY to use that spell to bring back Wei Ying, do we have evidence in that as it never occured to me that NHS was the mastermind behind that as well.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2019
  20. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    true though exacting a revenge shouldnt invovle ppl tat one not even related to it in the first place tat is even lower den low for a human to do tat i think.
    LXC couldnt cope wif wat happen and just wan to let JGY bleed to death. lol but ya NHS just wanted to make LXC suffer like crazy which is wtf . and LXC ends up lockin himself up lol

well ya cause NHS wouldnt wan u to knw its him tat edge MXY to summon wei bak lol aft all he is the ultimate mastermond:p