Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    But don't you think that revenge is a sort of emotion that does not allow any right or wrong in it like it's something that just needs to be done cause most of the time exacting straight revenge is close to impossible like nie mingjue wanted revenge for his father but couldn't through straight means..... Revenge itself is a negative emotion so you know it can hardly bring anything good or positive or righteous out of it..... When it's driven by rage and resentment all the goodness and righteousness is chucked out to exact it

chiino, nejvi, Yulia Scarlet and 3 others like this.
  2. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link

Attached Files:

3. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Lan Qiren- Finally someone from our clan chosed an appropriate partner and better yet from our Sect!

6. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    salty uncle be like "shutup! and take my blessings! TAKE IT!!!" :blobrofl:

7. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Ei finally able to upload it actually I took it like two weeks ago but the files were too big
    My baby Tsuki
    Finally kept my promise @Fiorisi and @Nyan sempai
    875D3A13-68B9-4381-9A87-02AFDCEE354E.jpeg

Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
  8. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    a-ying!!! cute!

9. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    I was suprise he actually stood still while doing this, he likes having his pic taken what a conceited rabbit he is!
    Btw sis got a rabbit as well he’s dark brown and 2 months old, but he’s sooooo big!

10. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    can you show him too when you can~

11. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    I see where you're coming from. I honestly don't have any problems with NHS in enacting revenge on JGY and honestly in MDZS world I don't hold a negative feelings if one wants to enact revenge on those who deserves it, however... I guess you can say looking at what NHS made LXC did (even when JGY is going to die anyway); I just didn't like it because I find LXC have a tragic and injustice ending. If NHS plot and have JGY die which he is going to die anyway without having LXC to finish it with his own hands that lead to him in that state at the end I would have been completely fine with NHS plans because in the end none of the disciples suffer a great loss because nothing bad happen to them but the result of NHS revenge leading to LXC like this is sad to me and is what I didn't like. Ignoring this though, I do like NHS character and I understand why he wanted to take revenge for his brother, I don't see anything wrong with that(just.....Yeah you can say I am sad for LXC ending because I do like him as a character, I hope he will get out of that state in sometime in the future and be happier)

12. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the upcoming chapters, however, you can begin to sense WWX’s dislike of the strategy when Sisi and the maid made their revelations. WWX asked why did they come forward now and also who would have given the maid such an expensive bracelet. The righteous cultivators of course dismissed his questions as they did not care about those things, they already had someone they could lynch.

Most of WWX’s dislike for the strategy was his internal thoughts, though I think he may have verbalized some of it to LWJ. Also it was never confirmed by MXTX that WWX thinking NHS was the ultimate mastermind was true, it’s just that there was someone backing JGY into a corner. So thinking NHS as WWX’s enemy is based on interpretation I think. Sorry I don’t have the specific chapters.

chiino, nejvi, Yulia Scarlet and 4 others like this.
  13. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    DIS DA MOST CUTEST WITTLE THING I HAVE EVER LAID MY EYES ON RIGHT NOW (。・//ε//・。)
    @Cypress I hunger for mmmmooooaaaarrrr ppiiiccsss of XianXian bunny!!!

14. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    WHAT IS THIS CUTENESS!!! WHAT IS THAT CUTENESS!!!!???? ITS WEI WUXIAN!!!!:X3::X3::X3::X3::X3::X3::X3::X3::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt:
    THANK YOU SO MUCH CYPRESS AND TSUKI!!!! DAISUKI!!:blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:
    YAAAAASSSSSS :X3::X3::X3::X3::X3::X3:
    All we need now is a Lan Zhan bunny!!!

15. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol I'll try he's such an energetic boy, but he's very sweet too he comes to me a lot just to cuddle with him:blobmelt:

16. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    ya revenge is the strongest emotion along side anger and hatred tat makes one loose sight of wat is right or wrong as long as they can get thier revenge they don care wat happens to those tat r involed or not.
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: hahah i think LQR got enough of wat the lan ppl will do for thier loved ones so he just cannot take it anymore and be like "AHHHHHH FINE LA WATEVER LA DO WAT U WAN LA and u hav my blessings hahahahhahahahah :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blob_sunglasses::blob_sunglasses::blob_sunglasses::blobsmirk::blobsmirk:
    A-YINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:SOOOOOOOO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. nw all it needs is a lan zhan bunny hahahah:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

nejvi, Fiorisi, Nyann and 2 others like this.
  17. Yaoilover-89

Yaoilover-89 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The chapter 93 is available at Exiled Rebels Scanlations! :blobparty::blob_pompom::blobpopcorn:

PS: Lan Zhan is so cute! :aww:

setsuna3025, nejvi, Fiorisi and 5 others like this.
  18. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
  19. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Drunk Lan Zhan is the best Lan Zhan!
    Even WY agrees and approves!

nejvi, Fiorisi and Nyann like this.
  20. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    No matter how many times I've read that chapter, I'm always fangirling :aww::aww::aww:, because I also love drunk Lan Zhan, he's just sooo adorable when he's drunk, so childish, but cuuuuute!! :love::love:

Waaah, yaaaaas for Wangxian!!! (totally enjoying this right now) ~~ :X3::X3:

nejvi and Nyann like this.