Role Playing BL - Grandmaster of demonic cultivation

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by nejvi, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    But really, I don't..... In the sense? Meaning he is saying he is working alone he really doesn't have anyone with him?

nejvi, Mei Li and Xue Yang like this.
  2. Nie Huaisang

Nie Huaisang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *smiles that doesn't reach his eyes which remain cold* is that so???Then I wonder what sort of a miracle elixir you have on you master @Xue Yang considering how alone and alive you are.......

nejvi, Mei Li and Xue Yang like this.
  3. Nie Huaisang

Reading List:
    Link
    I also have a feeling the person you are looking for wasn't Wei xiong otherwise considering how stubbornly you stick to your target you wouldn't be here right now.......

Yue Jiang, Jiang YanLi, nejvi and 4 others like this.
  4. Xue Yang

Xue Yang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's merely because I'm a genius. I made a elixir myself~ who else can copy the Tiger Seal~

5. Nie Huaisang

Reading List:
    Link
    *looks intently for a while and thinks to self then ask again* what about jin guang yao??? I heard you were close back when you were a jin sect disciple.....*wondering if xue yang knows what happened to meng yao awaiting his answer*

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
    Jiang YanLi, nejvi, Mei Li and 3 others like this.
  6. Xue Yang

Reading List:
    Link
    What about him? Even if we were close back then, it's not like we were after that. If he were alive, he'd most likely think I was dead. If that's what you wanted to know~

7. Nie Huaisang

Reading List:
    Link
    *gazing at @Xue Yang thinking to himself* seems like he knows that meng yao is dead and never had any further contact with him..... He doesn't seem to be lying either.......

May I ask you a question just out of curiosity??

8. Xue Yang

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure~ Though I can't guarantee whether I'll answer or not~

9. Nie Huaisang

Reading List:
    Link
    Whether you want to answer it or not is entirely up to you...... Tell me....... Why did you agree to restore the stygian tiger seal??? I don't exactly see you as an ambitious person hungry for power then why?? What were you to gain from restoring it??? You knew you were being used by the jin sect rather selfishly you still chose to do their bidding.....

Jiang YanLi, nejvi, Mei Li and 2 others like this.
  10. Xue Yang

Reading List:
    Link
    *laughs*
    @Nie Huaisang , do you not have common sense? You've seen me. You know my personality. And yet, you can't just guess?

I wanted to see if I could beat @WeiYing . At the very least, I wanted to at least know if I was at his level.
    But mainly...
    *licks his lips*

It was due to pure interest~ It was quite obvious how valuable that Tiger Seal was. What if it were to reappear again?
    *ponders and frowns*
    Now that I think about it, why is it that I'm never in the mood to attempt to remake it?

11. Nie Huaisang

Reading List:
    Link
    *smiles weakly* well you said it yourself didn't you that my mind is dim unlike yours...... *Smiles and shakes head* I guess I just never took you for the type to allow others to use and dispose of you that easily.....
    Anyway that is all I needed to know from you though I wonder whether I should thank you or not for answering my questions..... Sigh!.... Perhaps I should well then thank you for your time master @Xue Yang I hope you enjoy the rest of your stay in this dungeon.......
    *turns to leave with a flick of his sleeve stopping by the entrance*
    Oh and rest assured me and men will not mistreat you during your stay here neither will we interfere with whatever you've set out to do though how the other sects treat you and how they decide your fate after this conference for that neither me nor my sect are accountable for....... Anyway you should rest up the conference will be soon....... I'm pretty sure they won't go easy on you now that they have set their sights on you...... Good day to you *leaves without turning back*

12. Xue Yang

Reading List:
    Link
    Wai-, @Nie Huaisang !
    *clicks tongue*
    If he really wanted to thank me, he could've let me be free. Someone's definitely going to curse him one day.
    *smirks*
    May his tongue get cut off for telling lies.

Jiang YanLi, nejvi, Mei Li and 4 others like this.
  13. Nie Huaisang

Reading List:
    Link
    *while leaving the dungeon Nie huaisang somberly thought to himself "the stygian tiger seal hmph!..... How I even hate the mention of this demonic weapon.....The greed to possess this devilish tool laid waste to everything in its path .....even my brother..... Such a mistake will not happen again..... Never again I'll make sure of it......"

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
    Yue Jiang, Jiang YanLi, nejvi and 5 others like this.
  14. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: JYL is bak wasnt she dead? hmmmm there is something goin on since xue yang is oso alive when he is suppose to be dead:p
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: dead body hahahahahahaah
    ya com out and play no use lockin urself out.
    veri effencet wif tat ultimate master mind has hahaha
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: veri interesting way u guys r doin this and so gd (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

15. Jin Ling

Jin Ling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    /looks around at the inactivity
    /huffs and stalks off

16. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    *unexpectedly punches the 4th wall*

Hmm~ Guess its time for Song Lan, Lady Wen & Wen Ning's side of the story to shine ☆
    Excuse me, while I go have a conversation with myself to continue our story!

17. Lady Wen

Lady Wen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *@Wen Ning and Lady Wen continue to stroll through the forest in Yunmeng (for their date) to find @Song Lan. And, as they explored deeper into the forestry they heard footsteps beyond the thick bushes. Unsure if the footsteps belong to Song Lan or not they quietly crouched down and walked closer. Peeking through the bushes a few distances away they spot a tall figure dressed in black with two swords on his back. As the figure turned around to reveal his face Lady Wen immediately sprung out of hiding startling @Wen Ning *

Daozhang!! There you are! Oh thank goodness we finally found you~ Safe and sound too!

*Grabs Wen Ning's hand and runs over to Song Lan*

18. Song Lan

Song Lan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *About 2-3 days had passed since he wandered around the forest. Occasionally he would come across villagers and during those moments he asked where this place was only to be told he is now somewhere in the outskirts of Yunmeng. He had been travelling alone so when he heard a woman's voice suddenly calling out to him instinctively he grabbed his sword and unsheathe it.*

19. Lady Wen

Lady Wen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Not noticing the sword being pointed at her @Wen Ning immediately stood in front of Lady Wen*
    *Peeking behind Weny Bear*

Ah! Daozhang! Don't worry, we aren't bad people. We were sent here by Master @WeiYing
    Our Master wishes for you to come with us to Lotus Pier. He's worried about you...

20. Song Lan

Song Lan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Slowly puts down the sword*
    *Starts scribbling on the ground*

Come with you to Lotus Pier? Why? and why would he be worried?

*Pauses*
    *realises something*
    *starts scribbling again*

Were you that lady who disappeared off into the cave?