LCD True Martial World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Evilnemesis7, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    Now the grandma princess will fail to undo YY’s mark (seal? hex? witchery?) and YY will scam the Luo King out of the Golden Pistil and a few more treasures.

Btw, since this chap was released so early, will we get a second one?

2. AKIKAN

AKIKAN The Dicktator

Reading List:
    Link
    @Liron Your speculation is right. Here's the 2nd one.
    ch 1647 Big Prize

In fact, most of the demon warriors are mainly practicing qi and blood. The power of qi and blood is like the law of the heavens and the earth. The blood can not only raise the flesh, but also kill the enemy.

The Yaozu practiced qi and blood, and had the advantage of blood. This is the analogy of the human race. The Yaozu itself also praises this hard-to-hard battle.

Most of the demon warriors are not willing to cultivate secrets and arrays, even if they are Luo Wang.

He was a genius in the blood of childhood, and the power of blood and blood was riding on the dust, and the secret technique was weak, not a little bit.

This is also the reason why the princess blamed Luo Wang.

Although the princess did not say it directly, Luo Wang guang felt the attitude of the princess and guessed what the other was thinking.

At this time, he said nothing, just taking a step back and giving the princess a position.

The princess waved a hand, and a layer of faint blue glow surrounded Jiang Yuxi.

The long princess's perception, along with the blue light, quickly explored the situation of Jiang Yuxi's body. Then, her face became a little stiff. Of course, because of the halo that shrouded her, no one could see it.

She was shocked to discover that the thunder and flames released by Yi Yun contained extremely complex forces, an immortal force of life, which allowed the thunderfire to endure and not be slowly consumed.

The other is the power of horror and great destruction. As long as it touches it, this force will erupt and destroy Jiang Yuxi’s body!

It is almost impossible to take away these thunders and flames by brute force unless the law of the flame and the thunder is broken.

"His Royal Princess, is there anything you can do?"

Luo Wang said, he was really shocked at this time, his secrets have always been anxious, but the long princess in the demon of the ancient demon in the ancient demon, is considered a mysterious comparison Strong, even if compared to the human king, it will not be much different.

The long princess can't do it, then this Yi Yun is too scary!

"Love can help." The princess is also depressed, just stunned Luo Wang, the result is also half a catty.

She looked up and looked at Yi Yun deeply. She understood that the young man was underestimated before!

The other party is not only powerful, but the law is unparalleled in the world. In time, this person is afraid to become a peerless king.

For such a person, it has not been treated as an ordinary junior.

"You called Lin Yun?" asked the long princess.

"Exactly, Lin has seen the long princess." Yi Yun hugged his fist.

"I just said, Junior's battle, the junior solve, originally Jiang Yu Chan offended you, is to start with you labeled as such they deserve, but Jiang Yu Chan, after all, a prince, you do the authors want to just kill him?"

Princess cold voice Said.

Yi Yundao: "The princess of the princess said that he was heavy. Lin had shot before, just to protect himself. Later, Luo Wang arrived. Lin had already stopped in time. As for Jiang Yuxiong... Lin did not expect Luo Wang’s predecessor to save. No, so Lin naturally wants to save, just to solve the poison of this thunder, need to use a special remedy to protect the poisoned people's blood, spirit, and this drug is worth a lot, to Lin Nowadays, the net worth is not refining, and there are still a lot of materials missing..."

"Well?" The long princess brows and picks. "You won't tell me that the material needed to refine this kind of remedy is the acquisition of Bao Yaoge. Those who are??

Recently, the empire of the ancient demon ruins was closed for most of the time. The princess came out to manage the government. The so-called government affairs, in fact, the management of the demon emperors of the demon city, other small things, all ministers resolved .

Bao Yaoge bought a lot of materials, this thing long princess also knows, those materials, one is more precious than one!

Even if Luo Wang took it out, it was absolutely painful.

"Not all, just need a part." Yi Yun said with a smile.

At this time, people who are slower in the nerves also understand, is this a robbery?

Yi Yun repeatedly stressed that his shot is very expensive, and it was originally for the final blackmail.

There are many warriors present, and they also know the list of materials released by Bao Yaoge. The preciousness of it is astounding, and well-informed people still know that Yi Yun will fight with Jiang Yuxi. The reason is because Jiang Yuxi deducted Yiyun’s purchase. Kind of material - Jin Yu Xian Rui.

Perhaps, when Yi Yun left his back in Jiang Yuxi's body, he already thought about extorting Luo Wang! And he expected that Luo Wang would appear.

Luo Wang appeared, it was originally a demonstration. In theory, Yi Yun would suffer big losses.

Actually, on the contrary, Luo Wang came out and was beaten!

A junior conspired with a demon emperor, but he did it. The prohibition of Luo Wang was easy to solve. The prohibition he left behind, even the princess seemed to have no way.

This Yi Yun's achievements in secrets and laws are simply incredible!

"Luo Wang seniors, this is a list."

Yi Yun flexed a bullet and threw a purple satin. This satin, together with the text on the satin, was made by Reese.

Luo Wang narrowed his eyes and did not pick up the so-called list. He just stared at Yi Yun. People familiar with Luo Wang would know how angry Luo’s performance was. He moved to Yi Yun.

Today, he lost his face, and if he was extorted by Yi Yun, he would become the laughing stock of Tianhui City in the future!

"Luo Wang's predecessor, Lin first retire, if Luo Wang's predecessors need, you can inform Lin."

Yi Yun talked, arched his hand.

Now there is no step at the foot of Luo Wang. It is impossible to expect him to promise on the spot. However, Yi Yun did not care. He made up his mind, and he would not take care of Jiang Yuxi.

At this time, the blood king laughed too: "Luo Wang, then I will take a step first. Today, I am really disturbed. In addition, I heard that Xiaorou won hundreds of chaotic crystals in your demon blood. You will do it by the way!"

Before the blood king left, he did not forget to sprinkle salt on the wound of King Luo.

Yi Yun listened to the secret in his ears. This blood king is not a generous person. He has offended him and his life is not good.

With his father supporting, Jiang Xiaorou decisively fulfilled the chaotic crystal, Yi Yun's last match against the black dragon, directly accepting the black dragon as his majesty, of course, win.

After winning three games in a row, Jiang Xiaorou brought dozens of chaotic crystals to seven hundred.

This is also a huge sum.

Their younger brothers are really powerful. They were originally bullied by Jiang Yuxi, but Yi Yun shot, not only earned a lot of chaotic crystals, but also made some valuable materials, but also made the blood king happy, it can be described as a reversal. .

"Kids, back to the blood palace, I have hidden a thousand years of fine wine, we go back and have a drink!"

Blood King said happily.

Yi Yun naturally promised.

On the side, Jiang Xiaorou can see clearly. She knows that because of today's affairs, her father has completely recognized Yuner, and there are some appreciation and preference, otherwise he will not propose to drink with Yi Yun.

3. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, I can't even remember the last time I nailed a prediction. This is not a good sign...

free2591 likes this.
  4. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think he forgot. I think he intentionally abandoned them. Like LM's phoenix spear. Originally he was going to take it to the peak but then his strength increased so quickly that he barely uses it anymore.
    It hasn't actually been that long in the story. CC could actually use a chapter and have YY give the NN a bunch of resources just to settle the debt. Or he could say that the tribulations depend on the age of the NN and thus they can't really be rushed or something.

5. MarkofWisdom

MarkofWisdom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Two chapters with developments that are expected, but still pretty good. And YY gets to extort the punk for trying to kill him

6. Yajiv21

Yajiv21 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this princess might be mom of nxl (i.e. if CC wants to as her bloodline should be somewhat related to Dragon Emperor). If she is then she will be ally in near future when Yy saw her face and add powerful opponent(might be Ruins emperor) on kill list of Yy as opponent should be strong enough to convince her mom that she cannot save nlx if she was bought along.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
    AKIKAN likes this.
  7. AKIKAN

AKIKAN The Dicktator

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, that poor girl was completely forgotten by YY. He didn't even let her traveled with him in Ancient Ruins World back then. What a stupid way of ignoring a character with potential as good as Xiao Moxian from MW.

8. alenotbeer

alenotbeer Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Harem don't sell well in TV. Authors are thirsting for that licensing money.

9. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Say that to Japan

pothb, darksaint124 and carnwennan like this.
  10. applestooranges

applestooranges cxxxxx[::::::::::> <:::::::::::::::]xxxxxכ

Reading List:
    Link
    Time to pick up the novel again yet? I stopped reading after YY saved LXT from Bai Yuyin (broke the emotionless sutra or w/e)

11. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She'd have died so it was the right choice.

12. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe wait another month.

13. applestooranges

applestooranges cxxxxx[::::::::::> <:::::::::::::::]xxxxxכ

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright... more ss for me

14. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    Just want to comment here to appreciate what CC writes for the last hundred chapters.

YY's first DL seal and his fight with LM's Shadow has been such a bliss. :blobnosebleed:

15. soulimane

soulimane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    new chapter is out

16. AKIKAN

AKIKAN The Dicktator

Reading List:
    Link
    ch 1648 Flying Cloud Flowing Flower

The blood king's drinking place is still the Lingshan in the north of the city. This mountain is straight like a sword and straight into the sky. It is not only full of momentum, but also a rare treasure of Feng Shui.

Originally, this Lingshan belonged to an ancestor of the Tianyao Ancient Market. Many of the demon emperors stared at this treasure land and finally gave it to the blood king.

Today, this Lingshan has been named Xuewangfeng. The word "snow" comes from the homonym of blood. After all, Xuewangfeng has snow all the year round. There is a frozen pond in the snow. It looks beautiful and it doesn't touch the blood.

At this time, Yi Yun and Blood King sat on the pavilion in the lake to drink, surrounded by fairy fruit, and eighty-nine fairies waited for them.

Jiang Xiaorou and Lin Xinyi also accompanied the drinking.

The wine is a snow lotus wine that has been preserved for thousands of years. The snow lotus seed produced by Xuewangfeng is brewed with glacial meltwater. The wine itself has a bit of bitterness, but it is fresh and refreshing, and it is refreshing.

Yi Yun is still trying this kind of wine for the first time. Generally, drinking wine will make people feel groggy, but this wine is more and more spirited and has the effect of raising soul.

Yi Yun knows that this kind of wine that can warm the spirit is naturally worthless.

"Kid, you are a younger brother with Xiaorou, Xiaorou is my daughter, you are with me, but also a family. I listen to Xiaorou, you need to refine the Vientiane to repair the blood of the gods..."

Blood King straight into the theme Yi Yun’s spirit was shocked. He refining Vientiane to repair Luo Dan, in order to unite the blood in the body.

Now Yi Yun has the blood of the ancestors, the blood of the Dragon King, and the blood of the human race after the intensive practice.

Vientiane Xiu Luo Dan needs three materials, the triple blood.

Among them, the blood of the ancestors is rarer than the big demon. After all, the nominal dominance of Chaos Day is the Protoss, want to buy the blood of the ancestors? That is equivalent to fighting the Protoss, the Protoss will not tolerate.

Therefore, the treasure of the treasures of the ancestral gods was removed from the Tiancaibao.

For hundreds of millions of years, the public despised the entire Protoss, and even killed one of the ancestors, only the Taoist Emperor.

After he killed the ancestors, he sealed part of the body of the ancestors into the heavenly world. Later, the blood king entered the heavenly world and took the blood of the essence of the ancestral body.

Today, there is still some blood left in this ancestral god.

The blood king took out a red jade bottle. This jade bottle is a space magic weapon. The things inside it are the blood of the gods.

He said: "I am from the ancient demon ancients, and my blood is strong enough. Absorbing the blood of the ancestors only activates my blood, not transforming my body. The blood of these ancestors, after I absorbed most of the time, the effect has become inconspicuous. I will leave it. It was originally intended to be used by Xiaorou after it was enough to withstand the power of the gods. Now, if you need it, I will give it to you."

This little The jade bottle was handed over to Yi Yun’s hand.

Yi Yun took a deep breath and did not refuse. He really needed it.

"Predecessors rest assured that my refining of Vientiane Xiu Luo Dan will be of great help to Xiaoroujie, the effect is more than directly absorb the blood of the ancestors, even before the robbery, can also be used!"

Yi Yun made a promise, he knows, It is his own performance and has won the trust of the blood king.

But even so, this is a great kind of love, this is the charcoal in the snow.

He has to work hard to refine the Vientiane to repair Luo Dan and return this kind of love.

Yi Yun used to extort the list of Luo Wang, and ultimately it was still sinking into the sea, Luo Wang did not yield, he could not bow to a junior.

Yi Yun did not care. He and the blood king were drinking at the Blood Palace. During this period, Yi Yun met Jiang Xiaorou's mother, the Wild King.

In the lower bounds, the Wild King also took care of Yi Yun. He was willing to visit him.

After hundreds of years, the king of the wilderness is more gentle and virtuous, but Yi Yun can also feel that the pressure on the king of the wild is not small. In the face of the competition of the blood king's harem, the only thing she can count on is Jiang Xiaorou.

This also reinforces the determination of Yi Yun to refine the Vientiane.

Now, the blood king has already ordered the demon emperor, ordering the demon, collecting the materials of Vientiane.

During this period, Yi Yun did not idle, since Luo Wang did not intend to let him save Jiang Yuxi, Yi Yun idle nothing to go to the demon blood.

Every time you shoot, you capture a monster.

The most powerful black dragon of the demon blood is swept by Yi Yun, and there will be a monster that is Yi Yun’s opponent?

And because Yi Yun's record is impressive, as long as he plays, everyone will have no brains to win.

Later, the demon blood source directly refused Yi Yun into the inside, but even if a lot of demon kings were called to guard the door, how could it stop Yi Yun?

They didn't know what method Yi Yun used. It was easy to mix into the demon blood. When he was cold, he played.

As soon as he is on the scene, there will be a black dragon and a wandering claw on the edge of the ring!

This black dragon is also hateful of the demon blood, once the power, desperate glory and glory, desperate revenge.

Therefore, this scene can not be controlled, a black dragon and an easy cloud, even Jiang Yuebai are far from rivals, plus a large number of audiences waving chaotic crystals, pressing Yi Yun win, this time, Yi Yunyun stepped down, Not only is the face lost, but it is also a violation of public anger.

After all, the demon bloody still depends on these audiences to eat, can afford to pay for the demon blood tickets, as well as the audience of free money gambling, identity and strength are not too bad.

One to two, the demon blood is too fast to be able to open up.

At this time, it is useless to ask Luo Wang, the long princess has indicated the attitude, the things of the younger generation, solved by the younger generation, Yi Yun did all this is in line with the rules, the high-level people want to intervene can not find an excuse.

Not to mention that the blood king has not been idle these days, he played his own energy, in the high-level activities of the Tian Yao ancient market, for Yi Yun to protect.

Therefore, the demon blood is not supported by the high-level, the main person Jiang Yuxi is still difficult to protect himself, so it became a phoenix.

After a few days of hard work, the demon blood is temporarily closed!

Yi Yun jumped out at this time, and all the monsters he captured, except Black Dragon, were sold.

The Colosseum in the original Tianhui Ancient Market was a demon-blooded family. Others were not climate-friendly, but when the demon blood was tossed by Yiyun to the recession of the industry, other forces began to move.

The Colosseum is a piece of fat meat. It was originally the land of Luo Wang. Others dare not touch it, but now the blood king is the opposite of Luo Wang. If he is supported by the blood king, it may be on this fat. Bite a big mouth!

In fact, many of the businesses of the Tianyao Ancient Market are doing this. Find a demon emperor behind the scenes, open a store, and grow bigger!

So, in the past few days, someone has come to the Blood Palace and is discussing these things.

Some people have already had very good conditions. However, the blood king did not agree. Before Yi Yun did those things, although Luo Wang suffered a loss, but it did not hurt the bones, and he wanted to rely on these to rob the King of Luo in the Colosseum. The business on the market is impossible.

The distribution of interests in the Tianxue Ancient Market is a rule determined by the strength and qualifications of all the demons. It is so easy to change.

Until this day, the blood king got a message, and before he issued the demon emperor, the matter of collecting alchemy materials, the result.

Someone brought in a very rare material - flying clouds!

Among all the materials collected by Yi Yun, the blood of the ancestral god is the most rare, but it happens to be the blood king.

The big demon is also very rare.

Among other treasures of heaven and earth, the most rare one is the flying clouds.

If the flying clouds are spent, then everything else is easy to say.

Before Yi Yun had extorted the material of Luo Wang, he did not write the flying clouds, and extorted such things. He almost got it. He knocked too much, but he could not get a hair.

However, the people who brought the clouds and flowers, but Yi Yun and the blood king have some accidents.

This person is from a ghost family. His name is not important. People have even forgotten his name. What people remember is his title - the evil hand doctor.

This person has been famous for a long time. He is good at all kinds of murder secrets and is also proficient in medical skills.

Turning your hand into the hell, you can take the dead in hell and bring it back to life!

Those who have offended the evil hand and the ghost doctor, he was made into a doll, and he continued to live for the man by his subtle medical skills. He has been tortured by various methods and has been tortured for tens of thousands of years before he died.

This is probably the most painful way to die in life.

It is also for this reason that in the chaotic days, evil hands and ghost doctors make people smell and change.

It is not a last resort, people don't want to deal with evil hands and ghost doctors, even if they are seriously injured, they are not asked to heal.

Looking for a evil hand to cure a disease, there is a feeling of dealing with the devil, he has too many ways to make people die.

The blood king did not think of it, the evil hand ghost doctor will come, this person will not pay attention to the demon emperor, and no one will buy it.

"Flying clouds and flowers are originally a kind of healing holy medicine. It is not surprising that evil hand ghost doctors can come out. According to the description of the musical notes, the flying cloud has been a million years old. It is the best of the best, except for the evil hand ghost. Doctor, I am afraid that it is the whole chaotic day, no one can come out." Blood King said.

Yi Yun listened to the heart, millions of years of flying clouds!

Originally Yi Yun acquired these Tiandi Dibao, all of which were acquired with the minimum requirements. It is not bad, and there will be quality requirements.

His original request was to just bloom.

In general, the process of flying clouds from flowering to flowering is 90,000 years, but even so, it is hard to find!

Millions of years of flying clouds, flowers have been like flying clouds in the sky, no trace can be found, it is difficult to pick the sky.

This value has been difficult to measure, and it is much more expensive than the cloud that Yi Yun requires.

If you use this kind of flying cloud to refine the Vientiane repairing Luodan, not only will the amount of Dandan be more, but the quality of the drug will also go up a step.

"According to the description of the blood king's predecessors, this evil hand ghost doctor may not lack chaotic crystal at all. He may come to us for fear of another plot."

Yi Yun does not need to know, the flying clouds of the evil hand ghost doctor are definitely not So good to take.

Piaotian seems to be gone forever. Some of the relatively safe sites for web novels are slow to update the new chapter. It's a shame since reading on Piaotian works really well on a tablet.

17. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    RIP Piaotian

18. AKIKAN

AKIKAN The Dicktator

Reading List:
    Link
    It's 1 of the only 2 sites that appeared "safe" on my browser results for reading Chinese web novels. Another one is very clunky, and not allowed me to change the page layout such as text size and background color when I directly use google web translate on them. I'm struck with small text with no paragraph and no green background color...

19. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    oof. my condolences. the reason I stopped with the summaries is because of piaotian going down. The second best site I found takes a while to update...

Btw, I think today will be the same as the other day. Since we got a chap early maybe another will come soon. I just wonder what this Ghost Doctor wants from the Blood King in exchange for that treasure.

free2591 likes this.
  20. rengetsu08

rengetsu08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The one problem I got with CN is that they introduce a lot extreme numbers of character that tend to have major help or impact in the story. But at the end of it all they become plot armor that author use and forgotten once the mc move on. Up to now even the skills and cheat that suppose to build up and nurture the mc are just a label on what the current mc skills are. That's why please recommend a novel that at least the side characters level up with mc until the end. I can only think of two of such novels that at least resemble what I mentioned before.