Question What is that tapread?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Chiiiiiiiii, Jan 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chiiiiiiiii

Chiiiiiiiii >Daoist Thirteen Bears< >Hero Astral Saber<

Reading List:
    Link
    I was seeing new novels coming from a group called TapRead, in my curiosity clicked and started to browse their website......... only to find something shocking!
    • Sundering Nature, Show me the Money, Destroyer of Ice and Fire, Phoenix Ascending and Rebirth of a Superstar from Volare;
    • The Long Chase for a President’s Spouse, The Complete Guide to the Use and Care of a Personal Assistant, Reborn Into a Hamster for 233 Days from Chaleuria;
    • Against the Gods from Wuxiaworld;
    And many that I often see being published by other groups! Also, aren't the 3 stated groups above have the legality of translating those projects, meaning that no one should be able to pick it? How come they are there?!

2. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    Tapread is Zongheng. And well, unlike what happened with Q, they got WW support, and probably some other groups too, so you see their novels there.
    You can search in the forum about TapRead. I remembered there was that thread about a guy from Q made to announce to us how Zongheng is about to launch their International Website like Q, and probably was expecting some New Drama. But instead the OP got Roasted by WW, and everyone else, cause RWX said they Supported Zongheng and they Actually reached a good deal, unlike what happened with Q.
    EDIT: Though, for a safe bet *poke @etvolare @rwxwuxiaworld @Guan Zhong *

Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
    Sabruness and Chiiiiiiiii like this.
  3. kfahad

kfahad 『The Lurker Beast』『Beast fallen』

Reading List:
    Link
    Shameless ads?
    Edit
    I thought shameless ads. xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.