Discussion Weird interactions with in-laws/ girl/boyfriends parents

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by jason3893, Jul 15, 2016.

1. jason3893

jason3893 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just met up with a friend of mine I haven't seen for a few years since he moved away for college. When we were catching up we started talking about his girlfriend which led to a story that it strange in my opinion.
    He went to his girlfriends house (her house was nearby so she commuted to college) one weekend during his freshman year at college. Her parents were out so they eventually made-out and then fell asleep with it still being rather early. He woke up to see his girlfriend's mom leaving the room with something in her hands. Some time passes then he comes over again. Spends some time talking with his girlfriend and her mom and then his girlfriend goes to the bathroom. Her mom talks with him a bit before giving him a pack of condoms. Some time later when he was going to use one of them he notices something weird with it. He finds a small hole in it. As he looks through the rest he sees that they all have holes. Long story short, his girlfriends mom wanted him to get his girlfriend pregnant.

I skipped some parts of the story but this is the main part of it. I was confused by this but couldn't stop laughing about how strange it was. Anyone else have a story that's strange like this?

2. Greedyspree

Greedyspree 『Exile within the back room』

Reading List:
    Link
    Some parents will do anything to get that grandchild.

3. babbo3d

babbo3d Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have air in-laws.

Shio likes this.
  4. Phyroh

Phyroh Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Like in the arena story?
    The mother doesn't care except that she get a grandchild from her son/daughter

5. Ars

Ars Simple-Minded Trash

Reading List:
    Link
    That actually sounds pretty psycho @_@

"I want your child I want your child I want your child I want your child I want your child I want your child I want your child" type of thing, except it's... the mom that's doing it for her kid, wtf

Gadget and Risus like this.
  6. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal

Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal 「ZA ROYAL ROASTER」「ZEE KOUHAI」

Reading List:
    Link
    ... How should I respond to this?
    Well, I have one history too. (It isn't exactly a history, it's just a thing that I asked my mother and her answer to this.)
    One day, I asked her "How did you fell in love with dad?"
    She said: "He fucked my heart out and stole it."
    "..."

7. craBebe

craBebe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So.. was this an attempt at getting a grandchild, or an attempt at scaring the fuck out of the boyfriend so they break up? Because that's really.. really creepy.

8. Aszai

Aszai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That mom deserves some slaps, give me her address and i'll do it for you

9. Greedyspree

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you look through every condom to check for pin holes? Though after reading this I might start.

10. pocketbear

pocketbear !!!!!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    My boyfriend of 3.5y and I have been waiting until i graduate before proposing and marriage (but I'm already plannkng my wedding..), and my parents understand this, but every time his whole family is together, his parents will ask the eldest brother who is married, when they will have a baby, and his wife deflects to us saying "Well when are they gonna get married??" And it starts his mother and the sister in law to ganging up on my poor boy pressuring him to marry me XD I have never seen such a tall man shrivel down in size so much...

Alternatively, when i told my mother i needed to take an extra semester at uni, the very first thing she was worried about was when my wedding was going to be, now, since i had 'planned' a spring wedding eventually. Im still not even engaged... i feel like steps are missing.

Both sides of the family are ( baby) crazy, methinks.

Shio, Luc666-_-, Shance and 1 other person like this.
  11. xalienxgamerx

xalienxgamerx Mmm friend...

Reading List:
    Link
    Where i live you can go to prison for stuff like this...

12. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, speaking of which, this is what government gives to teenagers in my country.
    [​IMG]
    As you can see, the condom and the paper are attached by a freaking clip. (The paper is just some pamphlet that tells teenagers to don't get AIDS)

13. forecast

forecast [Batoto Veteran] [sakurahana veteran]

Reading List:
    Link
    wow that is some mom, If it went according to her plan the next step that she would have taken is "take responsibility > shotgun wedding"

14. Ars

Ars Simple-Minded Trash

Reading List:
    Link
    geniuses over here

15. Life Inside A Room

Life Inside A Room Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One of my ex's parents were bio-engineers who worked overseas. Sometime after meeting them, when I visited them again they secretly told me that they thought that their child might not be good enough, because she was really ditzy in life and that her future prospects were lacking (apparently from majoring in arts and getting a degree in it). They said that if I ever break up with her, they would understand.and wouldnt hold it against me.

16. Greedyspree

Reading List:
    Link
    A staple...really...breaking the seal at all is already a bad thing, let alone putting a staple through it. Just wow..

17. J-Mitch

J-Mitch ⚖ Tipping the Scales of the World

Reading List:
    Link
    If only all inlaws could be like that. I fear the day I meat my future wife's father. *Shivers

18. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal

Reading List:
    Link
    We all know that that was her objective since the beggining... (scary....)

19. nerebear

nerebear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh. I remember the days in highschool where the guys would do that to oneanother at a party. Check yo condoms, people. Kekekeke.

20. Greedyspree

Reading List:
    Link
    This reminds me of a recent Tales of Demons and Gods chapter.
    “Yin’er, are we going to let this brat go, just like that? Absolutely not! Since we’re already here, how can we return empty-handed? That’s not my style, the style of Long Shuyun!” She coldly snorted as she continued, “Yin’er, since you’re fond of this kid, then go ahead and get pregnant with his child. If he doesn’t admit that the child is his, then I’ll slaughter him. Back then, I also used this method with your father! In the past, your father also flirted around, but I was the one who subdued and collared him. Too bad that man was rather unlucky and wound up dead at the hands of the Demon God’s Sect. Well, anyways, it just so happens that I’m here. I’ll teach you everything, hands-on!”