Discussion Your 'Aw Fcked, I screw up' Moments

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Arcadia Blade, Jan 21, 2019.

?

Should i make more stuff like this?

1. Yeh

9 vote(s)
    69.2%
  2. Meh

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  3. Nah

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  1. Arcadia Blade

Arcadia Blade ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ You can do it!!

Reading List:
    Link
    Heyo! I'm Arcy!:blobhug:

On the title above, hit dem moments when you say to yourself 'Aw, i fcked up'. No, this isn't a masochist thread or anything but just tell the experience of having made a bad move. Just don't make an edgy moment since you ain't gonna win against me in that category and just plain funny moments when you fcked up. From RL or on the net, anything goes as long as its funny or regretful(but no edge).

So, i'll be starting first.:sweating_profusely:

From RL experience, about how i told my cousin's friend that i'm gay.:sweating_profusely::blobdead:

It was about the time when i visited my grandma's place on vacation and stayed there for a month with my sibs and fam(probally the time where i was 10). There, my cousin and her friend came back from the beach and me and my fam was playing on a personal pc(playing warcraft 3) at that time.

Out of nowhere, i had the sudden urge to go to the bathroom and saw my cousin's friend bathing. My brain started turning into high gear and thinking the best idea to come up in that kind of situation. And the worst idea was said which i told her i was gay.

With my BS almost found out, i had to con her and myself that i'm gay by acting like one. My sibs and cousin who was that situation, was dying of laughter and to this day, i thought to myself 'Maybe i should acted like some JP MC instead'...

For my Internet experience, there was a scene from 3-4 years ago but i might get killed here so i'm sticking to the time where i acted chuuni that time and made my gender weird instead.

To all those Nuffians here, you know the time in the past, my gender was something i personally toyed with and once i tried to announced my real gender, the people believed that i'm actually a girl instead which is not.

The old Nuffians sometimes believe me, some do not(*Cough* to some certain Nuffians that i don't wanna announce so they don't bash me*Cough*) and some who are meh about it.

And to those new ones, i'm sorry for the time where i didn't put my gender at that time and you had mistaken me as a girl.

Anyways, thats it for me and i wanna know you guy's moments when you fcked up at something. Also, if you wanna make some 18+ moments, please put them in a spoiler.

P.S: Should i start making Threads like this? Or some stories of mine(which i only make on threads like this)?

Beltran likes this.
  2. Fr0stb1te

Fr0stb1te (Prowler of the night)

Reading List:
    Link
    You don't mistake people as a girl if you think everyone are males.:)

3. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
  4. ReadOrDie

ReadOrDie already dead

Reading List:
    Link
    At least you didn't actually kissed a guy to prove it.

5. Exvalkyrie

Exvalkyrie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When you realize anything you posted online can't be "deleted" except by destroying the internet.
    I'm looking at you OP.(this post is bait)

Arcadia Blade likes this.
  6. Mazino

Mazino The final chapter.

Reading List:
    Link
    not mine but always gives me a chuckle.
    I guess I could share my autism as well.
    >at party at a friends home
    >everybody's drunk as fuck, I'm chilling on the couch
    >7/10 that i had a crush on for a fucking long time comes over and sits in my lap
    >boner becoming drill that shall pierce the heavens
    >she notices
    >she fucking smiles and gives me fuck me eyes
    >i start singing spongebob theme until she goes away
    I'll never stop regretting that chance

Year later, birthday party
    >drunk as fuck
    >barely even see straight
    >i make it a sport of throwing popcorn at the cleavage of 8/10
    >i land some
    >she laughs, says 'soooo, are you gonna pull those out now'
    >i blurt out 'ew, salty tits' and go in another room

stayed a virgin till 20 because of situations like this

Arcadia Blade likes this.
  7. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The only moments I made an irreversible mistake was when I buying, selling, sorting, or enhancing items in games. The accidental click or my mind in autopilot, which led me to selling or deleting an item I grind for hours to get. By games, PC, console or portable wise. Imagine the hours spent lost in that one click or press. Despair! Absolute despair!
    What the fuck? Whoever did that, must be the densest m'fucker to actually deliberately and thoroughly ruin a possible relationship or fling. :blob_coughblood: Well, if that person is still single, he's probably here among us, so welcome friend to our lonely village of loners~ we have cookies!:cookie:

Beltran likes this.
  8. Falhrus

Falhrus Avoiding enemies is hard work y'know?

Reading List:
    Link
    I've shared this before on Discord but I'll drop this here again.

I was looking at anime girl pics in my phone. While scrolling down I saw a pic that made cringy memories resurface in my mind. My face was pretty near to the screen so that was quite a shock.

I felt the need to immediately scroll down in order to recover. Unfortunately the fingers on the hand I was using to hold the phone suddenly became numb for some reason.

Now I was lying down sideways on my bed and left my other arm compromised. So I couldn't use that to scroll down.

My brain malfunctioned and gave me the idea to scroll down using my tongue. And so I did. Now on hindsight I should have used my nose instead as pointed out by a friend. I could have used my lips too but my malfunctioning brain told me "Noooo, that would make you kiss a picture of an anime girl and that's weird! Use your tongue instead, it's not as romantic as kissing!"

So I used my tongue to scroll down. And then I realized that while scrolling down I ended up "licking" a picture of an anime loli. Words cannot express how embarassed I felt. I actually froze up afterwards.

Luckily I was alone in my room.

Beltran, A5G_Reaper, JZ505 and 2 others like this.
  9. rilakkuma

rilakkuma [ʕ •ᴥ•ʔゝ☆][A Victim][Huggle Bear]

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, it wasn't that big of a deal, but it was a mistake.

Told my friends I never had an interest in any of the genders-> They tell me their love stories and trust me not to hit on them

But do you really think it's the right choice to ask someone who never had a relationship for advice?:blobexpressionless:

Beltran likes this.
  10. Deleted member 32451

Deleted member 32451 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, once I ended up saying something about fking the guy above.

11. Ratatoskr

Ratatoskr [Aruruu's proud dad] [The False Gentleman]

Reading List:
    Link
    When i look at my carry marks and i'm hanging by a thread of not failing my final year. Yep, apparently not attending class(a lot) impact the final marks pretty hard.
    Still manage to pass tho. Thank god.

Deleted member 32451 likes this.
  12. AerynW

AerynW Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, make more threads/stories like this. I like reading about other people's miseries exciting experiences.

At one point in my life...long long ago. I was talking to a friend about anime/characters.
    My friend asked, "Do you know *insert character name*?"
    Since my brain went faster than my mouth, I skipped the most important verb and said, "I do him." Instead of..."I do know him."
    Quite frankly, the "do" could be omitted and it would still make sense.

13. Aegis21

Aegis21 Hiki wanna be

Reading List:
    Link
    The only thing I regret in RL is why I don't kill those people that I hate.

Online,there are so many stuff that I regret,especially involving items

14. Arcadia Blade

Arcadia Blade ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ You can do it!!

Reading List:
    Link
    ....There was the time where she saw me and a guy whom i was talking normally and she assumed he was my bf. She tried to make me and the guy kiss and we had an awkwardly talk before i explained to him my situation. We almost kissed but i had to tell her the truth which she actually know that i wasn't really gay. They both laugh and i wanted to kill myself.
    Don't worry. You haven't checked my profile page yet...

ReadOrDie likes this.
  15. pandicorn

pandicorn ® Ruler of Gay Pandas ®

Reading List:
    Link
    Played truth or dare.
    Had a crush.
    Tipped my fren to give him a dare where he and I would kissed
    Ma fren came through
    Ma crush said "Ewwwwww"
    My hart, ma sole.

Ten minutes later.
    My fren got a dare.
    Crush said "I dare you to kiss (my name)"
    And both of us were silent.
    I didnt want to coz everybody knows we best frens and its awkward
    But we did.

Then crush got his turn again
    This time he picked truth
    Ma fren (appearing triggered after the last dare) asked "are you gay?"
    He said yeaa, slings his arm around me. Yeaaa but I aint kissing him coz thats incest.
    My hart, my sole, my bonerss

Got brozoned.

Beltran likes this.
  16. Exvalkyrie

Exvalkyrie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. OP asking people their 'Aw Fcked, I screw up' moment.
    2. People post their 'Aw Fcked, I screw up' moment.
    3. People realize that post their 'Aw Fcked, I screw up' moment on internet is a 'Aw Fcked, I screw up' moment
    4. ???
    5. Profit

17. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    Was driving late at night on an unfamiliar route. It's a smooth wide road so I went nearly 100kmph or stuff. Then suddenly there's a roadbump practically invisible which I hit at full force. Grandpa's minivan actually left ground for several really long seconds in which I can only think "aww shieeet I'm gonna die".

Surprisingly didn't. Not even damaged the car.