Discussion Jade beauties, it needs to stop !

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Tsuru55, Jan 21, 2019.

?

Tired of beauties ?

1. Yes

31 vote(s)
    44.3%
  2. No

39 vote(s)
    55.7%
  1. vancenick

vancenick Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Awww jade comes in colors ranging from piss yellow to white black purple and green has a rough surface naturally and has poor cleavage

2. Sakuratea

Sakuratea A Cup ot Tea

Reading List:
    Link
    Ssshhh...
    It's not ogre...
    It's never ogre...

3. kennykdogg

kennykdogg Sage of 7 sins

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

otaku31 likes this.
  4. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    well said Oldman!
    well said!
    as expected pervert chocobo Oldman wisdom!
    11389.png

prongsjiisan likes this.
  5. Potatoes

Potatoes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like beauties cause I'm not...

Anyways, I also like average looking or ugly female leads in which the personality and character becomes more prominent... cause sometimes, the male lead had the "love at first sight" cliche scene and that just proves that he was attracted to the physical not the inward, then the story justifies by saying that he fell in love with her personality after the love at first sight on the body... like what if she wasn't beautiful in first place, would the ml even take a glance at her...

that's why I really like those protagonist that has that charm that has the ability to attract people towards her without even having the need to look beautiful outwardly...

6. FranckOA

FranckOA Killer Klown From Outer Space

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry for all the mutton jade guys but I never seen any of it IRL, so based on my personal experiences with jade (green, glistening, cold and slick to the touch), I always picture this kind of jade skinned beauty :

[​IMG]

Or this one (at least it come with a fruity way to get over with it if she have the usual bed notch post personality of the jade skinned beauties that are in most of the xia novels...) :

[​IMG]

7. fuzor100

fuzor100 Standby mode...

Reading List:
    Link
    Even normal beauty will have lengthy description.

She is a normal girl who is not as beautiful as main female lead, but is pleasant to be look and can be looked forever without bored. Wearing a simple dress that is not showing to many skins, modest, quite and braid hair reaching her shoulder. A girl who look just like your neighborhood childhood friend.

otaku31 likes this.
  8. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't mind beauties it's fun imagining them........

9. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, don't care, welcome to the webnovel world, don't rant about xianxia next pls, there's already hundreds of those.

10. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not lucky like you i don't find any novels like that.

11. Miserys_End

Miserys_End 「Lv1 Pretend Person」I'm the preson i pretend to be

Reading List:
    Link
    dwight-meme.jpg

Jojo775 likes this.
  12. Maid Chan

Maid Chan [Professional]

Reading List:
    Link
    You have my utmost gratitude for the enlightment

13. ohko

ohko 【LGBTQ+ association】 【ohko is ohko!】

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes!!!! This frustrates me so much too! :blobtriumph:

In fact, it's just as bad in gender-bender novels. Every gender-bender has to have the MC transform into a super-big-breasted beauty (or a loli), and it's never average/ugly-looking! :blobtriumph::blobtriumph::blobtriumph:

In, fact I was so annoyed by this that my novel on ScribbleHub is entirely based on this premise hahahaha XD

Vilidious likes this.
  14. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The manga with the yakuza idols. There is a yakuza beside the 3 main girls that also changed sex and was somehow not beautiful, the boss didn't want him/her to join the idol group.

15. Miserys_End

Reading List:
    Link
    That is still a catch 22 situation though. Most women view breast size like men view the size of their phallus. I've been in two long term relationships with a few short term ones in between. The ex wife had the biggest at around E-F(was even larger while breast feeding ...). With the rest of the ladies ranged from an averaged anywhere from small Bs to large Cs.

The ex wife may have complained about her back ache. Even some complaints about the stares she received because of them. But I shit you not, she was proud of those massive melons on her chest. I on the other hand was was on the border of being enthralled by them and terrified I would be smothered or crushed by them....

Otoh, the girls I dated always complained about how small they were, even some complaints from a gal in the large C small D range.(insanity) It didnt matter how much i praised them or lavished attention upon them. Nor when I told them the horrors of getting a black eye and bloody nose from the ex when she turned around and I cought one hers in the face. They wanted monster titties as some kind of bizarre status symbol... it really is utter madness.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
  16. Tea Fragrance

Tea Fragrance Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kinda like Helen of Troy. Beauty that can fall a kingdom :blobhero::blobhero:

otaku31 likes this.
  17. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Your expectations betray you, young cultivator. For every jade beauty, there will be one county, kingdom or empire to fall; it is an occupational hazard. Fret not, as there are myriad of worlds to be destroyed as there myriad of Ways to be created. If you desire a normalcy, then cultivator or fantasy normalcy are not for you, especially if there is harem in the genre. I'd recommend you filter out harem, and search for slice of life or...:blobneutral:

..... .....

Wait...:blobconfused: you're reason for...:blobunsure: ranting is, b-because of your fetish over the childhood friend trope?:blobastonished: What the fuck?!:blob_coughblood: OBJECTION!:blobtriumph: Your reason is invalid!:blobthumbsdown: Y-you dare discriminate against cliches, but your desire is cliche itself!:blob_coughblood::facepalm::blobawkward:

You baited me!:blobfearful:

18. ohko

ohko 【LGBTQ+ association】 【ohko is ohko!】

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup! I don't doubt that's the case! If anything, I'd say that most women think a little more about their breasts than guys do about their d**ks since it actually makes a difference for what types of cloths they can wear (so it's not just for the bedroom). I can't speak for internationally, but pretty much all the girls I know personally own push-up bras or some variant thereof, and appearances are important! Plastic surgery is a thing and my best friend's mom had it. >.< Also boobs get in the way and a lot of sports bras don't provide enough support if they get too big if you're the athletic type, so there are definitely pros and cons.

I mean (I can't really speak that well for ordinary guys since I'm #weird >.<), but I'm assuming that most guys would like to have a bigger phallus if they could???? (is this actually the case??? idk lol)

But novels are sort of a different territory than ideal preferences.

I mean, could you self-insert into a male protagonist with an 12-inch thingy???

It sort of goes the same way with the ability of women to self-insert into female protagonists. XD

If you happen to be on the average-side of appearances (or have a complex about your appearance), it's not as enjoyable to be reading about massive oppai bishoujos everywhere xD. It's kind of nice to have a protagonist that you can relate to in some way or another. Since I'm LGBT, it's sort of the same sort of issue for me, so it's tiring to only have gender-bender with loli's or sexy onee-san vixens. xD

19. Miserys_End

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh, I know I'm about average in looks and above average in terms of size. So while I've never had issues with my face, I know for damn sure I wouldn't want a footlong moster phallus. I already had size issues with the size of the one I have...

20. Vilidious

Vilidious Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This really tempts me to say that d**k size makes a difference to what men can wear too... :blobamused:

Now if only it was true... :blobsad: