Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. wicketginger

wicketginger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Founds them

2. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, Blue Bow now purchased! :aww::aww::aww:

Thanks @Nyan sempai , it wasn't that hard afterall xD :cookie:

Nyann likes this.
  3. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep. This scene was really horrible to see. But with what Wen Chao and that b**** of his had done to Wei WuXian's family in Lotus Pier was just as horrible. And that Wen Chao didn't just stop at destroying just his family. He melted Jiang Cheng's golden core and dragged Wei WuXian almost to his death immediately after as well. With how burial mounds and the demonic energy swirling there has been explained in the chapters, Wei WuXian must have suffered a hell. It's no wonder that we would come back and torture Wen Chao and his b**** the way he did. When he was torturing Wen Chao, he also said something along the lines of "Why does Wen sect have to prosper at the cost of other people's/sects' lives". I think he was just so brimming with anger and rage then that his actions resulted in horrible tortures.

Yes. Wei WuXian didn't have any other choice unfortunately. That chapter (c75) in which Lan WangJi went to the Burial Mounds with Wei WuXian after meeting in the market, this bit from that chapter explain it all really well
    A moment later, Wei WuXian spoke up, “Lan Zhan, you asked me if I intended on staying like this from now on. To be honest, I’d like to ask something as well. What can I do apart from this?”

He continued, “Give up the demonic path? Then what about the people on this mountain?

“Give them up? I won’t be able to do it. I believe that if you were I, you wouldn’t be able to do it either.”

He continued, “Nobody can give me a nice, broad road to walk on. A road where I could protect those I want to protect without having to cultivate the ghostly path.”

Lan WangJi gazed at him. He didn’t reply, but both of them knew the answer in their hearts.

There was no such road.

No solution existed.

Wei WuXian spoke slowly, “Thank you for keeping me company today. Thank you for telling me the news about my shijie’s marriage too. But, let the self judge the right and the wrong, let others decide to praise or to blame, let gains and losses remain uncommented on. I, too, know what I should and shouldn’t do. I believe that I’ll be able to control it as well.”

As if he’d anticipated such an attitude since a long time ago, Lan WangJi nodded slightly and closed his eyes.
    And this fanart also depicts it so well
    [​IMG]
    I was crying incessantly reading this chapter. This was the most touching moment for me personally from the whole story.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
    chiino, LoveManga and setsuna3025 like this.
  4. Ze Wu Jun

Ze Wu Jun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    chiino and LoveManga like this.
  5. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is so hilarious :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl: (from the extra family feast part 3) ->
    ‘Sir’ was the title used universally by the juniors and the disciples of the Gusu Lan Sect for Lan Qiren. The word 'Sir’ could only refer to him alone. Pleased with himself, Wei Wuxian said, “It’s fine, I already knew that. Your family’s Sir has long been protecting you against fire, thieves and Wei Ying. Did you see that? He probably thinks of his own family members as carefully-nurtured cabbages in danger of being dug out by a pig [2]. It’s unavoidable that he gets so angry, hahahaha…”

---- Edit

c107 tl by chiaki_himura out now! :blobxd:

Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
    chiino, setsuna3025 and Soulfill like this.
  6. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    It's 12am here~ It's 23rd of Jan!!!

Lan Er Gongzi!
    Lan Er Gege!!
    Er Gege!!!
    Hanguang-Jun!!!!
    Lan Wangji!!!!!
    @Lan Zhan !!!!!!!
    BlueForgettingMachine!!!!!!!!

!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! TO YOU !!!

HAPPY B'DAY~♪ HAPPY B'DAY~♫ HAPPY B'DAY~♪♫
    TO YOU~♫♪♫♪

Second Brother have a beautiful day with your dearly beloved (❤ω❤)​

7. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    LMAO!!! BLUE FORGETTING MACHINE!!!! :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobneutral:

Fiorisi and setsuna3025 like this.
  8. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    oh u r ealy i still hav 20 mins to 12 midnight ahhahahahahah
    bought it and i hav left 13k money MAUHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blob_ghost::blob_ghost::blob_thor:

but will say it HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAN ZHANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
    LAN ER GEGE!
    Haunguang Jun
    Lan Wanji
    :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobpopcorn_cool::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom:

9. Ze Wu Jun

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess staying in burial mounds about 3 months, with such a heavy and dense resentment energy, made Wei WuXian cruel and crazy. But after killing Wen people, taking his revenge, his anger calmed down and his heart reached to peace, and he became our old kind Wei WuXian again.
    This is just a guess when I was discussing with a friend about the scene with Wen Chao. I cannot accept someone as young and soft hearted as Wei WuXian could torture people so easily. Not logical. It should have had to be a good reason like resentment energy.

setsuna3025, chiino and LoveManga like this.
  10. Yaoilover-89

Yaoilover-89 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha I have to wait another 7 hours before it's 23rd in my country! :blobxd:

setsuna3025, Fiorisi and chiino like this.
  11. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm... yes, it could also be resentful energy that triggered the especially cruel behaviour of Wei WuXian. But I would think that it has to be a mix of his own anger working in tandem with the resentful energy. Wei WuXian can't also be so weak that his mind was completely taken over by resentful energy. So I would like to think of it as resentful energy resonating with his own rage and anger for what happened to him and his family causing that torture of Wen Chao and his b**** (I should really stop calling her that and learn her damn name :facepalm: Sheesh :blobexpressionless: Lan WangJi will probably come out of my profile pic and give me a kneeling punishment for using bad language:blobsweat_2:)

12. Ray_Stark

Ray_Stark Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd have to agree with this assessment. Additionally, WWX must also feel tremendous guilt about madam Yu and Lord Jiang dying (esp. since Madam Yu always said that WWX would ruin their sect) and then he also sacrificed his golden core for JC & admits that it did weigh on his mind, he would never reach the top again, he could no longer cultivate the 'proper way' and yet that was all he knew his entire life. And to think that all that suffering and loss came from the Wen clan's paranoia and arrogance, its truly .... *sigh* I'm a loss to find the right word to describe it. :facepalm:

13. Ray_Stark

Ray_Stark Member

Reading List:
    Link

I can't be the only one who sang this in my head while reading it right?

14. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's the 23rd of Jan! A Very Very Happy Birthday to the wonderful soul that is Lan WangJi!! :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:
    Encouraged by the comments here of everyone celebrating his birthday, just a little something I made :blobxd::blobxd:
    [​IMG]

15. chiino

chiino Lady Nie [scheming with my hubby, Huaisang]

Reading List:
    Link
    I still have another day :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: (you all live somewhere in the future) but I keep missing everyone else's birthdays so I better start with a HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY @Lan Zhan !!!!!! :aww::aww::aww:Have a great day with @WeiYing and eat lots of cake!

:blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:

16. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Waaaaahhh I want to say this, I've been waiting to say this since yesterday...

Happy birthday Lan Zhan!!! :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty: I hope you have a wonderful and enjoyable day with Wei Ying!! :aww::aww:

And I know you only have eyes for Wei Ying but that's okay because I fully support your love and happiness for Wei Ying so I'll still say this... I LOVE YOU!!! :love::love:

17. Yaoilover-89

Yaoilover-89 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @chiino Another 3 hours to wait again...

setsuna3025 and chiino like this.
  18. Ze Wu Jun

Reading List:
    Link
    a REALLY BIG question
    Would you mind telling me WHY, WHY, WHY do people ship Lan XiChen and Jiang Cheng? They have nothing in common!!! Nohing!!!! They barely talk to each other!!!!!
    Lan XiChen and Jin GuangYao is more logic, at least Lan XiChen really loves Jin GuangYao.

Gizmo1012, asckj1, Ray_Stark and 4 others like this.
  19. Lan Zhan

Lan Zhan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Upon being tagged, Lan Zhan decided to check this out and...

*Surprised*

"........"

"......."

< Still at a loss of words since Lan Zhan did not remember revealing his own birthday to outsiders before >

"Thank you all for the birthday wishes"

(While inwardly plans how to spend the day with @WeiYing *a warm feeling lights up within him just by the thought that he can spend this special day with Wei Ying*)

setsuna3025, asckj1, WeiYing and 5 others like this.
  20. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    It's these fanarts that really appealed to me when they put them together.

Why it's appealing? For me that is:
    - I like the idea that LXC can get out of that depressing phase that he got for his ending, I didn't like that ending for him... I was sad... So him being paired with JC is like a light at the end of the tunnel for him

- While JC and LXC hardly interacts, BUT I personally think their personality really compliments each other well. I mean I also see a light at the end of the tunnel for JC too (depending on how you see it)

- If JC and LXC get together that means JC will be included as part of the Lan family where he will have more time to see Wei Ying to reconcile their brotherly bond. And knowing Wei Ying personality if JC shows signs that he's forgiven him then he probably will tease JC about his relationship with LXC and that will be like their old days how they once were and I like that idea.

- Basically it's just a crack idea that I support after seeing fanarts, I just love the whole idea of one big happy family. JC and LXC can both heal each other to be better characters if they're together because their personality goes well together IMO.

Fiorisi, LoveManga, Sallynyan and 2 others like this.