Spoiler (BL) One Useless Rebirth

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by morticia_addams, Dec 23, 2018.

1. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    only MC was reborn.
    - In the original timeline it was MC who have the picture and his friends helped in getting the truth. ML crazy half sister had given some virus via a juice that MC accidentally got and died due to drinking it.
    - ML fell in love first and gradually they got together and they fell in love
    - All villains got what they deserve
    - The whole relationship is cute and there actually aren't any love rivals. Just ML easily gets jealous

3. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any more details plz :blobpeek:

4. laziest

laziest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Emaris

Emaris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone's started translating it.....

Boinkers likes this.
  6. Daemon Kieran

Daemon Kieran Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :sushi_peak::sushi_hide:May I please have the raws link.:aww: Thank you kindly. :blobangel:Merry Xmas eve.:blobparty:

7. fox23

fox23 Digging Pits

Reading List:
    Link
    midnight reader likes this.
  8. Daemon Kieran

Daemon Kieran Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. kurofox

kurofox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any more spoilers about what happens to the ML scum family? What happened to them in the end?

11. wildthorn

wildthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh them. A lot of things happened to them.
    Mc is literally golden finger of ml. He destroyed step mother's plans and found ml's long lost grandfather, his mother's father. Super rich grandfather helped ml of course ml have other backers and plans but grandfather made it a lot of easier.
    Step mother's family is a hot mess. Step sister from step mother's brother. Yes incest child. Scum father found about this and step sister pushed him down from stairs. Ml protected scum father (he doesn't care about him but he hates step mother so he helped him a little) after this fiasco scum father divorced step mother. Step mother's family business crushed and they lost everything. A lot of things happened but in the end step sister lost her mind, step bro jailed and become an eunuch, father lost everything and grandfather tortured him and locked him in a private hospital. Grandfather locked step sis and father together. When step mom come to see step sis scum father cut her face, she became a homeless disfigured women at streets.
    Mc and ml married and lived happliy ever after.
    And I want to say in mc's previous life he died because he accidently drink ml's posined juice. Ml found about step sis' real father so she tried to kill him but bottles swiched so mc died after he gave photos to police.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2019
  12. Nokiyoh

Nokiyoh {The one with Collarbone fetish}

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohoh I see, I was dreading the moment mc die from drinking juice...
    Thankfully it happened before he went back in time, I thought it'll happen afterwards :sweating_profusely:
    I feel sorry for ml T.T

It's quite nice and refreshing novel
    I'm somewhere arround 27-30 ml had just awakened the feeling of jealousy towards mc but haven't realize he like mc yet

Renn Kazma and Boinkers like this.
  13. I Ship anything cute

I Ship anything cute [Chaos Twin :3] [Melo fanclub member]

Reading List:
    Link
    But they haven't updated for a month or so! I really hope that they're not dropping it:blob_teary:

Last edited: Mar 3, 2019
  14. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil the ML's courting methods? Because I remember him being stalkery towards the MC, so the extent that he used his best friend to buy a picture of himself from MC. :blobwink:

Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime
    @LaDyViL @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @rainbowturtle @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen
    @324722

15. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont really remember too well, but i dont think it was his friend. Ml made a sde account to buy his picture back himself!! Cause he got mad that mc went and put his autographed picture up so very cheap!"am i only worth this much??" And he paid like 5x the price.

Ml continues using his side account to spy on mc
    Pretends hes a sick girl living in some foreign country, and mls friend that opens the photo studio is "her" cousin who fowards mls fan stuff that he buys from mc to "her" some stuff happens where mc thinks "she is suicidal(?)" Eventually mc figures it out (i forgot how ,soemwhere in the middle of the story)

As for courting.. ml would send large amounts of fruits to mc regularly, mc is forced to give so much fruits to everyone around him.

16. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    He continues stalking MC after they get together also? And if there are no love rivals, how does he get jealous? And chatting online is not exactly stalking right? Like not hiring people to follow him or take his photos etc etc?

Renn Kazma likes this.
  17. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    From the NU page :
    He Bai angrily flips the table: So what’s the use of my rebirth! Just to make me suffer again?!

Di Qiuhe (Holding and Touching He Bai): Be my lover, you’re only responsible for eating “lollipops,” you won’t eat any bitterness.

:blobsweat: I'm sorry my mind is so dirty, eating 'lollipops'..haha.... :blobjoy:
    So is there any smut? xD Or is it just cotton candy fluff?

18. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    Fluff only :)

Kailyria20 likes this.