Other Request Qidian comics

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by noemj, Oct 14, 2018.

1. D_ania

D_ania Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh, hello up theres...I read until Li Lei half-brother appeared. This Li Feng is a psycho. When I read Li Lei story about Li Feng, I almost puked my lunch. This person, Li Feng...anyone know his ending?

Queensps likes this.
  2. hasliyanora15

hasliyanora15 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How i wish i understand the content of each chapter I'm just waiting each chapter to be translated in English .

3. hasliyanora15

hasliyanora15 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi @vendencially , can i know the spoiler web page u reading at?
    Thanks

4. Blossomjasmine

Blossomjasmine Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my god... Thank you very very much for all of the spoilers
    can I also ask another question for anyone who know? are the stories majority tell about Xia Ling - Li Lei or Xia Ling - Pei ZiHeng? Because I need more of XL and LL moments! They are just so cute together huhuhu (I want someone like Boss Li ❤)
    and if it's not too much, would you also give spoilers about Ye Xing Ling and Li Lei moments pleaseee~ thank you *kiss*

5. Veene

Veene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean the spoiler page in this page @@.. I was MTLing the rest of the story but stopped when the main lead changed into her daughter... Somehow I lost interest ~

6. addictiontofiction

addictiontofiction Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi, i have a question about how Li Lei married a woman that's not Ye Xingling because he was saved by her, and was tricked into thinking that she's pregnant with his child.
    do you think you can elaborate on this please?

7. darmawan25

darmawan25 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What ? so how xia ling back to li lei again ? please answer me...

8. darmawan25

darmawan25 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    May i ask , so li lei will married with another woman ? So how about xia ling ?

9. addictiontofiction

Reading List:
    Link
    im not sure, that's what i read according to the review for the novel

10. darmawan25

darmawan25 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please tell me , in the end how xia ling and li lei be together ?

11. Silent Radioactivity

Silent Radioactivity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This whole novel is exercise in misery.

12. Veene

Veene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No.. LL did not marry that woman (I forget the name, Su Shi?). So, in order to save LL from death, SS sacrificed herself by being raped by the local and getting pregnant because of it. So, to repay SS, LL will acknowledge her child as his own but will never marry SS because the only woman he wanted to marry is MC. However, without LL knowing, someone fabricated the news while saying that LL and SS were married.

Khadz, bloddyrose and Shinygold13 like this.
  13. Veene

Veene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    During that period of time. MC who lost her child was with I FORGET THE NAME. People think that they were married but the truth is the I forget the name faked MC's signature. Because the timeline was skipped for so many years.. I forget what happened during that day. Oh, but. If I'm not mistaken LL was coming back after she lost her child. She stabbed her stomach in order for her to stop I forget the name making a move on her. During that time, LL was with her but he didn't know the reason. LL accompany her to their child funeral (but he still doesn't know the truth). The thing is, I forget why they separated again for almost 5 years.

14. Veene

Veene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When they met again after five years or so, LL kept making a move on her. She kept rejecting him. But their child (that they didn't know still alive) kept making them together. LL also used the child to make a move on her. They started to really getting together when both of them found out that the child is their biological son. In the hospital MC when found out the truth running to LL and saying that her son is alive and the child she adopted is her biological son. Clueless LL doesn't understand it at the beginning, but then realized that he had just donated his unique blood and knowing that her son had the same blood as him made him FINALLY realize it.

Khadz, Shieri, bloddyrose and 2 others like this.
  15. addictiontofiction

Reading List:
    Link
    oh so that's the case, thanks for the clarification :blobmelt::blobsmilehappy:

16. usag1

usag1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler.. you have spiced up my day and Li Lei still the best and somehow..I agree with the images about them....

17. darmawan25

darmawan25 New Member

Reading List:
    Link

18. Dioning

Dioning Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is so MAKJANG. After reading the spoiler, i dont think i could invest my time reading this kind of novel anymore. I thought the FL will become stronger overtime, but reading the spoiler it doesnt seem to happen. Even LL also has his idiot moment.

Shinygold13 likes this.
  19. marco23

marco23 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man, I can't find any sympathy for PZH. What an obsessive dick. He definitely doesn't deserve a 'peaceful ending' in my opinion. What he felt for XL definitely wasn't love.

You don't torture the person you love physically and psychologically, you don't rape them, you don't plan to murder their unborn child.. what the hell? PZH was rotten through the core. I wished XL has cursed him to all eternity.

The1Rin and Shinygold13 like this.
  20. CherryPop

CherryPop Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just wanna say something here.

okay, so, I really feel sorry for PZH because he never fully understood what real love is. Only when he met Xia Ling did he experienced it. But because of his upbringing, he wasn't exactly taught the right way on how to treat a person coprrecty- especially a loved one. His family are traditional/strict. And because of that, the treatment he received from his family is different from an ordinary family. PZH knew that his family won't agree to ever let him be together with Xia Ling, and I think that he only agreed to marry the other girl so that he can still be together with Xia Ling. I read from one of the chapters when he visited her grave about his confessions, I was literally crying because he didn't know any better. He was also a victim and I hope you all understand that. In one of his confessions, he said that his teachers suggested him to assault Xia Ling, so that she will stay with him forever.

With this, we can conclude that PZH was clueless that he was being led astray by the people around him.