Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg this is so cute. There's actually a really cute fanart that goes with it but I don't know how to upload the image in here. Doesn't really go with it but reading this reminds me of that fanart.

Does anyone know how? Besides the usual copy link etc.

Anyways thanks for translating!

EDIT: Found that art I was referring to, and should have known that it's by the goddess artist who draws lovely and beautiful art for MDZS :aww::aww::aww:
    [​IMG]

Anyways, I love this art very much and found it very cute.
    When I read the translations provided here, it somehow remind me of this scene especially LXC (when he was looking for his LieBing (bwhahaha)

Drunk Lan Zhan is always cute!! (Always about Wei Ying!! :blobmelt::blobmelt:)

Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
    chiino, setsuna3025 and heatherlkl like this.
  2. Ze Wu Jun

Ze Wu Jun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

a XiChen's getting drunk is great, awesome. I love it!!!!

Thanks a lot!!!
    I'm so glad I finally read the correct translation.
    "Every sentence he speaks will have at least three exclamation marks."
    What does it mean? How could this happen in real world?

chiino and setsuna3025 like this.
  3. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    We should get Xichen drunk more often so he can release some pent up emotions in him lol. He needs it!! I'm going to head Canon that he will get better soon.

I think it simply just means that every sentence he speaks, he will raise his voice even higher / louder, since isn't exclamation mark when being put in a conversation meant raising the voice volume or something? So technically I just imagine Lan Xichen raising his voice lol

chiino, setsuna3025 and Ze Wu Jun like this.
  4. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm... There's a S2 audio drama extra featuring a Drunk Lan XiChen. Just pointing out in case anybody missed it ;)

Sauling, Nyann and baka8roukanako like this.
  5. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Really?! I never watch these audio dramas on my end :blobsob: because everytime I want to download it it says file not available or something... :blobpensive:

Do you have the link to this particular scene?

6. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's the link to the "Drunk" extra -> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1y49sSSg6brV3VojdSkEb2O9-aU7fe4tW/view

To all available subbed episodes -> https://kittykat2010.tumblr.com/mdzsaudio (y)

Just try to download from the google drive links instead of mp4 links.

Oh please do watch and listen to the audio dramas. I think you won't be bored. Kittykat (tumblr) is doing an awesome job along with others to give us subbed episodes. And the Audio drama very closely follows the novel. Also Lan WangJi's voice is soooo seductive!! :blobxd::blobxd::blobxd: It's especially evident when he's drunk and responding to Wei WuXian and in the extra "Accompanying you to sleep".

7. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link

I'll try downloading from the Google drive tomorrow :cookie:

8. Shimizu Yuki

Shimizu Yuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can i find chapter 107 of chiaki himura? Do you know the link? Pleaseeee~~~ :X3:

setsuna3025 and Sauling like this.
  9. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
  10. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm... I was wondering, does the song Lan WangJi hummed for Wei WuXian in the tortoise cave also has lyrics?

And another question-does anyone know how many episodes does s2 of the audio drama?

Another yet another question-would anyone be willing to tl some shorts from the audio drama (not the ones kittykat is doing ofcourse) ?

baka8roukanako likes this.
  11. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    no matter hw mani times i see this its tooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:

12. bigbadredpanda

bigbadredpanda Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The melody Wangxian does not have lyrics in the novel or the donghua (but who knows if the donghua is going to surprise us like the audio drama did)...
    There will be 18 episodes in total for season 2, the final episode should be at the end February. Season 3 starts in summer I think.
    I haven't really kept track of what was translated and what wasn't but a kind soul has translated the two latest shorts: https://gravitydefyingtears.tumblr.com/tagged/translation
    (Warning, they are really really cute)

Fiorisi, chiino, asckj1 and 1 other person like this.
  13. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    chiino likes this.
  14. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Shoot, I tried downloading the Audio Drama - But it won't let me play it :blobpensive:

Does anyone know how to download and make it work? I have WinRar but it says file not supported, or I can't even click into the file on my end :notlikeblob:

15. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Sauling Unzipping using winrar should work. But if not just try to dl 7zip software and extract using it.

To play the video, you simply need a software like MPC-HC or VLC player or Windows media player

-----

@bigbadredpanda Thank you soo much for the info. Very glad to know that s2 will be a long one with 18 eps.! The story is getting more and more interesting with each episode so it would be a shame if it stopped halfway somewhere abruptly. And even glad to know that there will be an s3 too!!! By the time the audio drama finishes, we'll have s2 of the donghua!!:D

And thanks a gazillion for the tled shorts from the audio drama :))

Last edited: Jan 26, 2019
    Sauling likes this.
  16. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't worry, I found a way to download the MP4 file and it worked fine on my computer :) And the first one I've watched was the Lotus Seed Pod one, and omg, the part where it featured Lan Zhan, and how he wanted to go and try out the Lotus Seed Pod, which Wei Ying recommended, and how he strongly believed what Wei Ying said about the ones with stems tastes better, plus that Wangxian background music really moved/touched my heart :aww::aww::aww::aww: It really brings further emphasis to the idea that Lan Zhan did love Wei Ying back then!!! :aww::aww:
    I love that Episode because it really shows that both Wei Ying and Lan Zhan can't stop thinking about each other when they're not physically together.... :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

And P.S: I've also watched the Drunk episode (Audio Drama) and saw LXC drunk XDD :blobxd: Really nice and funny LOL (LXC drunk is so adorable! :aww:) Nice to know that the translation that @bigbadredpanda made to that post in here previously (where we see LXC drunk) is not-fan made but canon in the Audio Drama (Extra) :aww::cookie:

Thanks @asckj1 , because of your post on drunk LXC that I started to give the audio drama a try :blobsmilehappy:(now, I'm definitely going to watch every single one of them on my end :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool::blobsmilehappyeyes:)

setsuna3025 and asckj1 like this.
  17. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    At the end of the Scum Villain story, the author (Airplane) wanted to write move novels. What if MDZS and HB are the novels that he wrote? :ROFLMAO: There are a lot of similarities between the novels, after all.:love:

Rcyan, Shimizu Yuki, Nyann and 2 others like this.
  18. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Sauling Awesome! Glad it works for you now. There's a limit to how many views those mp4 files can get (bandwidth limits, that's why i suggested the goggle drive links. Even glad to read that i managed to pull in another person into trying these audio drama episodes :D

Oh the lotus seed pod extra is reaaally sweet. I also enjoyed Director, Loquat and Escape Extras. They're all really sweet. And since you're also a huge Lan WangJi fan, you just have to listen to listen to Accompanying you to sleep from s1 >v< Lan WangJi's voice actor did such a fantastic job with his very seductive voice!!! I also love hearing his awkward responses to Wei WuXian when he's drunk ^v^

Sauling likes this.
  19. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I downloaded and watched both the 'Escape' and the Loquat episode. That was hilarious xD :D

What is the Director one about? I might check that out :)

And yup, I'm definitely a huge fan to Lan Zhan!! :aww::aww::aww: So I'll check out that 'Accompanying you to sleep' Episode that you've suggested :blobsmilehappyeyes::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool:

You did good getting another one into the Audio drama ;)

20. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been reading SV x MDZS crossovers a part of me wants a short snippet story of what it would be like to have all of MXTX's sons together and how'd they interact :cookie:

Weny Bear precious cinnamon roll you're the cutest purest existence that has ever blessed the Wen's even though they don't deserve it.

And I love when Wei said:
    ^^^THIS. THIS! TRUTH! Wen Qing, Wen Ning, Lan Sizhui, the only Wens with redeeming honour.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2019
    Nyann, setsuna3025 and readerz like this.