LCD Carefree Path of Dreams

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Xpekt, Mar 24, 2018.

1. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    c580 was just released. looks like there is a new translator. quality of translation dropped a lot though. hopefully its just teething problems for a new translator instead of an indication of a long term loss in quality

2. UnknownSaint171

UnknownSaint171 To Something Sounds Cooler

Reading List:
    Link
    I think what ruined this story is that the Author tried to make MC a lot like Leylin, MC which gave a whole entire different impression in the beginning but then personality swiftly changes. I think it's cool having his own farm but it just feels like a prison, there is no attachment to characters but feel more like laborers working for the MC. The story as well changes similar to WMW, he kills, offends, conquers. Clearly running out of ideas... It's no wonder this ended up at 1k chapters.

3. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like this book

mrttao likes this.
  4. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    A big difference between the two is that Leylin will not hesitate to sacrifice an entire world for a small gain. Fang Yuan is pretty neutral. You don’t fuck with him and he won’t fuck with you. He just does his own thing and reacts to the world around him. Sure, he reacts to trends in fate he sees for personal gain, but at the end of the day, he lets people make their own decisions on how to do things and that decides how they end up

5. Sparteh

Sparteh The Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    It has been a while since I have read it, so could you enlighten me about MC powers? From what I remember this was "world jumping" type novel, but MC merely made more swords and bird named body technique, which had no other abilities than strengthening his body.

6. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    So it’s a novel that very early on tells you that there are several different types of cultivation systems and that each have their strengths and weaknesses. Anyone can choose any of them so long as it matches their physique. Fang Yuan primarily followed the path of dream master, which is to take dream energy from the universe. He eventually abandons this system for a self made custom version of it. Instead of taking energy from elsewhere, he is cultivating his own world and his new path is called a Creator. Due to his cheat, he found it best that traveling to other worlds and using their knowledge and resources is the best way for him to grow. In fact, his cheat makes him the best at traveling between worlds because his cheat, the stat screen, records his abilities and stats so when he goes to another world, he can rapidly regain his previous strength and abilities that were recorded. He can also bring new abilities back. All his techniques are self made

7. Sparteh

Sparteh The Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember most of that, though I have stopped before that Creator part. Can you mention anything interesting/specific that MC brought to the real world from dream worlds?

8. firefox1234

firefox1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to MCs old fiance and who is the new girl?

9. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Fiancé just fades into obscurity. She isn’t special. She just lives the normal life of a martial artist in their backwater country. A new girl attempted to brainwash Fang Yuan while they were both dream makers. Fang Yuan saw it coming and left a trap that only works under very specific circumstances. It basically puts a seal on her so she falls in love with him. At this point, she has a choice, choose to give all her heart to love or turn away from love forever.

mrttao and firefox1234 like this.
  10. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is a very neat idea. The notion that MC keeps on sending his soul to possess people in different worlds with different rules in each. With limited ability to take things back...
    Probably would have been better if the MC didn't arbitrarily receive his cheat. But still a very neat story.
    Its worth noting neither was really ever "his girl". He didn't have a real relationship with either

Honestly he had more of a relationship with that edgy darkness woman. Or the nameless woman he had his avatar marry in monger world to blend in. That one is also the only relationship of his ever implied to involve sex, specifically she had a nameless child to fulfill the duty of having an heir. If it was not for that child I would say the MC is a virgin.

There is basically zero romance and zero lewds in this story.

11. firefox1234

firefox1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn no lewds!? At least the authors previous work WMW had some on the side...

12. Ushiyama Tatsuma

Ushiyama Tatsuma Devilish Judoka • Big Breeder ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    Everytime the Fangyuan from RI gets screwed over by heavens will, i come back over to Carefree Path of Dreams to see this Fangyuan screw over the wills of every World he visits, I must say The Monger world Climax was a Classic!

13. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 911 - 912 has a human lose one of his two livers. Is this a mistranslation or did the original text have that error too? (humans have two kidneys, only 1 liver)

14. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    This is easily my favorite book right now. I haven’t been able to put it down since I picked it up months ago.
    There’s also about 500 chapters left.

15. Gin_Hindew

Gin_Hindew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i dot know about humans but animals have a liver that is made of several pieces joined together, like two or three... lobes?
    But yeah, sounds like a mistranslation as piercing the liver would cause severe bleeding and death

16. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    mrttao likes this.
  17. UnknownSaint171

Reading List:
    Link
    It has a good beginning, the problem is that the Author made it too much like WMW that it's like a repetitive storm. I wouldn't be surprised if someone called it a "WMW Clone" at this point

18. UnknownSaint171

Reading List:
    Link
    Cool, the second linked novel is completed too and the 1st one still ongoing. Supershort stories, unfortunately. Any that contain romance by any chance?

19. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t think so. It’s not really the authors style

20. Bachingchung

Bachingchung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Get Lost is probably one of the most unlucky author out there. Everybody is stroking Leylin Farlier's d*ck and praising wmw while they sleep on GET LOST's novels.

hillo315 likes this.