Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha. Wei WuXian being his naughty self is fun to listen to XD

Oh Director is about that one scene from the novel when Wei WuXian is roaming about in the market and find a bunch of kids playing the "Sunshot Campaign" And there's a kid playing the role of Wei WuXian and ordering around others about who play which person from the Sunshot Campaign. It's really cute. I also loved the cover art for Director. You'll see what I'm talking about ;)

Be prepared to get melted :blobxd::blobxd:

Haha. I think I'm becoming more obsessed with GDC with every passing day and so pulling others in the fandom too XD

I just adore the fact in this story where Wei WuXian had never confessed his feelings in his first life or even known himself that he had always been paying special attention to Lan WangJi. And also it's the other way round too. Lan WangJi definitely also followed Wei WuXian around consciously or unconsciously many times since they first met at Cloud Recesses. It's too much fluff :blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes:

And ofcourse, other than this adorable shounen ai fluff, there's a very well plotted story with a lot of turmoil going on that just keeps you glued to reading each word of each chapter. This is such a refreshing story in the BL genre. JP mangaka need to make such fluff waaaay more that the horrible forcing ways in which romance starts between the protagonists in JP BL/yaoi.

Edit:
    A very cute video of Lan Wangji drunk for the first time animated !! -> https://scontent-frx5-1.cdninstagra...n.mp4?_nc_ht=scontent-frx5-1.cdninstagram.com

Fiorisi, Nyann, Sauling and 1 other person like this.
  2. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG WTF DID I JUST SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG LAN ZHAN IS TOOOOOOOOOOO DAMN CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PLAYIN HIDE AND SEEK :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobpats::blobpats::blobmelt::cookie::cookie::cookie::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes:

3. baka8roukanako

baka8roukanako Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh, that's true XD :D

Ohh, yeah, I know what you mean since I've now watched it :) It's actually one of my favourite scene in the novel, because the mention of "Lan Zhan's" name and thinking about Lan Zhan, his mood was lifted (to what what was feeling before this) and I actually love how Wei Ying said Lan Zhan makes him happy :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt: (Wei Ying is already showing signs of him realizing his feelings here :blobparty:)

Hahahahaahahah I am already melted!!!! :blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes: It's really nice to listen to how Lan Zhan takes care of Wei Ying <3 Lan Zhan's voice actor did a great job here too :cookie:

I understand how you feel there, because I feel the same :) I am always happy to see others get into this fandom and falling in love with the story, characters, and Wangxian like we do :aww:

These two lovers.... :blobmelt:They really did love each other for such a long time, and each (on their own) have different ways of realizing/accepting their feelings. Although for Wei Ying, it took him longer to realize his feelings, but it's understandable, and I personally didn't mind it since I find that it just makes Wangxian love story to be even more touching and sweet when Wei Ying finally confessed to Lan Zhan :X3::X3::love::love: [Like, I love the devotion Lan Zhan has for Wei Ying, to that point that he will go against his own family / sect to protect him, that's true/undying love in my eyes!!] Not to mention all these years of mourning his death deeply is just waaaaaahhh!! :love::love::love:

Yeah, I agree, I totally love how MDZS is different to the typical Japanese Yaoi/BL, one of the charms of MDZS is it actually have a strong plot that makes us truly enjoy on it's own, have amazing characters, and villains (that actually have a sad backstory, that while I don't exactly like them, but I can't completely hate them either *looking @ you, JGY and Xue Yang...). I love how MDZS is, if you take out the Shounen-Ai tag, the action/plot is rich/interesting to follow, and putting Wangxian love story in, for me is just an icing on the cake to make it even more loveable!!! :cookie::cookie: It's one of a unique kind of BL and I really recommend to any who actually don't mind BL. What I love about MDZS is the author actually pulls through with giving Wangxian a conclusive (outright) happy ending i.e. they're married, because nothing is better than this kind of ending for Wangxian!! :aww::aww: Since I'm not fond of open/incomplete endings where despite we know they love each other, and they have been through so much, they didn't get to have that kind of closure in which they deserve in the canon story :blobpensive:

:aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww: That is OMG!!!! Nice!!!! So adorable!!! :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww: [too bad I can't download it, but thanks for sharing the link! Amazing work, since that's one of my favourite Wangxian scene!! :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt: Drunk Lan Zhan is always so adorably cute in my eyes!! :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool::blobsmilehappyeyes:] And I'm actually watching this episode right now on the Audio Drama XD.

P.S: Just finished watching the Yi City Arc........ That whole arc is SAD!!! :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: [Well, it's already sad when I read the novel... It's on par with the tragedy/sadness I feel when Wei Ying was the Yiling Patriarch... :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobcry::blobcry::blobcry:]
    ^ Side note, I actually love Wen Ning and Xue Yang's voice actors in this Audio Drama.... They sound nice.... And A-Qing, did a great job there... (all the feels) :blobcry::blobcry::blobcry:

thecrud, setsuna3025 and asckj1 like this.
  5. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    @Sauling... @Fiorisi bought @Lan Zhan and @WeiYing matching Jade bracelets!!!
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/4645320/
    @asckj1 .... Are u sure? You wanna see him being naughty? :p I mean @Lan Zhan surely would...

setsuna3025, Sauling and Fiorisi like this.
  6. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    setsuna3025, Fiorisi and Nyann like this.
  7. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    IT WILL REMIND US OF WANGXIAN!!!!
    :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

Sauling and Fiorisi like this.
  8. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    The more I look up Jade accessories the more I want to buy them.
    I want earrings, a box full of Jade bracelets & necklaces also a Jade charm :blobowoevil::blobowoevil:

setsuna3025, Sauling and Nyann like this.
  9. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Anything that reminds me of Wangxian will make me love and appreciate it more!!!! :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

@Fiorisi , what am I going to do? Now I feel like getting this Jade Bracelets too!!! :X3::X3::X3::X3::X3:

setsuna3025 and Nyann like this.
  10. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    Well....it's time to say goodbye to our money~ ♡ ( ̄З ̄)

setsuna3025, Sauling and Nyann like this.
  11. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OOH yes!!! I totally loved that line too when he said something like "How can someone like him make me so happy?" They are the complete opposites in character. Lan WangJi is so stoic and introverted and Wei WuXian a complete extrovert. And that's exactly also why they are made for each other!! OOOH I'm loving how I'm able to discuss all this fluff with someone like this >v<

Yep. I too love seeing a character loving someone unconditionally. And Lan WangJi is exactly that type!! <3 That's why I love him sooo much already! He goes against his family and teachers who have raised him and also without asking even one word of what Wei WuXian wants to do or where he's taking him, Lan WangJi just follows him. That kind of complete unconditional trust is really hard to get, almost impossible in real life. It's sad that many manga these days don't showcase such a character.

Yep. I was blushing the whole time while listening to this extra particularly >///v///< In the novel extras, I also loved to read how Wei WuXian shows his affection by kissing Lan WangJi's hands and kissing him her and there, you know the little bits of flirting. I'm just not yet able to get used to the hardcore stuff because I'm too much used to seeing Lan WangJi being abstinent and stoic and I'm too much in love with that side of his somehow. And every time, Wei WuXian does entice him forcing him to be naughty too. That's what I get uncomfortable visualizing. Haha guess I do have Lan QiRen's tendency of worrying when it comes to Lan WangJi.

*High five*

Yes. the strong plot of MDZS apart from the WangXian romance is the best part of this story. The author has done a fantastic job in building up characters and their backstories that are so human, that it's hard to hate them -especially Jin GuangYao. Oh yeah, it's a horrible feeling to see the characters you've grown to love so much not getting the desired closure. I'm also really happy with the WangXian conclusion in this story.

You know, I must say here that when I read some hardcore BL manga like Crimson Spell, ZE, Yellow, Viewfinder, I kept feeling that the authors would have as well left out on the hardcore stuff while writing the stories.

Oh in any browser, if you just go to File->Save Page as, I think you'll be able to save the video(y)

Mhm. It's an extremely sad arc. I felt as if the author is pushing a sharp knife reaaaally slowly into my chest to finally kill me off. I must admit, while listening to this arc, I really felt like going inside the computer and killing Xue Yang! :blobangery:

Oh you! I meant the no hardcore naughty Wei WuXian :blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns:

Rcyan and Sauling like this.
  12. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Hehehehe I am a pure innocent child... The value of GDC merch is greater than value of Jade bracelet to me :blobpats: I mean it will bring me more satisfaction...
    Yep that too :p but I mean you're @Lan QiRen after all... You want to see @WeiYing causing mischief? Aww I didn't know Uncle Qiren was such a tsundere @salbireo... Did you know this secret?

13. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WHAT!? Nooooooooooooooo!!! And don't summon people unnecessarily [please no offense salbireo, I'm just kidding here.]
    Well, they are married, so those things are bound to happen. *sigh*

Sauling and Nyann like this.
  14. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    LMAO If I didn't know you're rping in this account I would have been shocked lol. :blobpeek: @salbireo is Madam Lan... @Lan QiRen's self proclaimed (and accepted) wife.

15. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Them being the complete opposite in character is what makes them a perfect match :X3::X3: Besides, it's not completely opposite in character, since they both have something in common which I came to love on my end i.e. they both can't turn their back on those who needs saving, and honestly for me, ever since Lan Zhan met Wei Ying, he really went through a development phase that made him into a better character for me, despite him being the stoic type, but he actually shows more emotions (the fact that Wei Ying can get him to reveal those emotions is what I love about Wei Ying being match-pair with Lan Zhan <3).

Wei Ying really, truly bring out the best in Lan Zhan imo, despite Wei Ying is the mischievous type and doesn't follow rules, but he has a caring/loyal heart (that I love), and how Wei Ying can make Lan Zhan go against the rules to be with him, i.e. the rule-breaking Lan Zhan when it comes to protecting Wei Ying and his love for Wei Ying, is one of the thing I absolutely love about him!! :aww::aww:

SAME!!!! :love::love::love: How Lan Zhan just follows Wei Ying without ever expecting anything in return, just the fact that he did it and not care about Wei Ying returning the gratitude to him i.e. how he doesn't like Wei Ying saying "thank you" to Lan Zhan, is actually what I love about it. I mean, the origin to why Lan Zhan didn't like it when Wei Ying said "Thank you" to him is what I love. As well as how Lan Zhan saying "between us, there's no need to say "Thank you or Sorry" <3 <3 <3 (Contain mild spoilers, I hope you don't mind xD) It is indeed sad that many manga these days really doesn't show-case such character, but on the bright-side, it makes Lan Zhan "one of a kind", so all the more special!! :aww::aww::aww:

Oh YES!!! Same here!! :cookie::cookie: It was really adorable!!! And how Lan Zhan frozed at first because he was shock, and how Wei Ying thought that Lan Zhan didn't like it (I can bet you $100000000000 that he totally loves it!!! :X3:) and wanted to help him wipe away that 'lick' that he gave him, how Lan Zhan just ran off the bed because he was "afraid", well, it's not wrong to say he's afraid, since he is but not in the way Wei Ying thought it was i.e. Lan Zhan didn't like it, but more to the other side, where Lan Zhan didn't want him to wipe away any trace of Wei Ying on him. :blobmelt: These Fluff is extremely adorable, that I just fangirl so hard. The whole "hide and seek" was so adorable, especially how Lan Zhan hide behind the divider there hahahahah (●⌒v⌒●)

Oh, I can understand what you mean but personally for me, I don't particularly mind and I enjoyed those scenes on my end, it's not as hardcore as the normal Yaoi manga's. I think it's quite tamed too. Anyhow, I hope you'll enjoy ch.95 and those later scenes where it shows them doing it. Speaking of which, Ch.95 will be up tomorrow, I still hope the smut won't be censored, since I think those scenes were hot and it really shows how much both Wei Ying and Lan Zhan have these pent up emotions of strong love they want to give each other :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

Haha @ Lan Qiren XDDD :LOL: I wish he would open up and accept Wei Ying one day because Wei Ying is truly loveable in my eyes. LQR just needs to see this other side to Wei Ying, and he's not a negative influence on Lan Zhan, but a positive one since he makes Lan Zhan happy :)
    I don't like seeing LQR being so antagonist on Wei Ying (to the point that he have to add that extra rule to the Gusu Lan Sect :( So I personally like to headcanon that LQR will grow to not hate Wei Ying one day). I don't enjoy seeing my fav character (Wei Ying) being hated like this. If it's on other people that is not a concern to Wei Ying or Lan Zhan, then fine but LQR is Lan Zhan's uncle, someone who raised him and to have LQR forever antagonist to Wei Ying is just sad. Since he is now part of Wei Ying's family (through Lan Zhan) as well.

Definitely, indeed. Those villains actually adds more spice/flavour to the story, villains with a deep rich (sad) backstory is my favourite, though it's understandable that they can never be forgiven through their actions, but we can't completely hate them either, is a job-well done coming from the writer there indeed (y)

Definitely, I was extremely bitter at my other OTP (Jerza in Fairy Tail) for not getting a conclusive ending they deserve:blobsob::blobsob: The author to Fairy Tail is a lazy ass author imo :facepalm::blobexpressionless: [don't even want to start drifting off here.... since I don't want to rant] but I don't support such endings where a pair loves each other, went through so much but didn't get a conclusive ending in the end :blobsad:

I have seen a bit of Crimson Spell and ViewFinder, but never really finished it.

For me, it isn't just you, but I do too. The Yaoi I've seen/read is: Gravitation (only the Anime), Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, Junjou Romantica and Ten Count. Both Sekaiichi Hatsukoi and Junjou Romantica are such hardcore Yaoi there.

So yeah, I understand what you mean, since I also would want to have more plot to actually balance out the hardcore (sex stuff).

Thanks for the tip :aww: I'll try that on my end after I'm done with my reply :)

Ahhhhh Xue Yang, totally understand why you would........ But I still felt that Xue Yang really didn't want Xiao Xingchen to die, and he will be content in living in that little hut/house with him for the rest of his life if Xiao Xingchen never finds out his real identity, because no matter how I look at it, I do believe Xue Yang have come to love Xiao Xingchen on his end, that's why he's so possessive, even though it's so twisted, I don't know but for me, the fact how he still held onto that last piece of memory i.e. candy that Xiao Xingchen gave him when his arms was cut off by Lan Zhan was bittersweet :(

It's like Wei Ying said, Xue Yang needs to die (for what he did) but at the same time, I can't bring myself to hate him because I do pity him on my end. He would have been a different person (in my eyes) if he have that kind of love/care when he was young, when I think of that, how different would his life/character be if the circumstances are different :(

I feel sorry for Song Lan, Xiao Xingchen and A-Qing, they all have had tragic lives :( (And Xue Yang too, he wants to hold onto something he can't ever have and that's pitiful too) :blobsob:

Rcyan and asckj1 like this.
  16. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh speaking of fluff moments, that scene in the tortoise cave where Lan WangJi shoved the crushed herbs (that Wei WuXian got from MianMian's herbs pocket) onto Wei Wuxian's wound. Or how he hummed that song when Wei WuXian asked him to, to keep him awake. Or how is softly took Wei WuXian's head and rested it on his lap so that he could feel comfortable while sleeping. Also in that scenario when Wei WuXian was in his raged state when he found out about Wen Ning and Wen Qing dying at the hands of the Langlin Jin sect and he was injured in that condition and Lan WangJi without saying a word took him away from the chaos of fighting and was giving him spiritual energy. Or that scene in the Lotus Pier after Lan WangJi's suspicion from long back about his golden core was revealed by Wen Ning, how he storke Wei WuXian's back. Ahhhh there are soooo many fluff moments :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt:

Oh yeah, Lan QiRen is just being the overprotective adult since Lan WangJi is his pride and joy and he's seeing him change in ways that are uncomfortable to Lan QiRen (This, I think I've already said in a previous long debate x_x). Also these are just my thoughts- in addition to Wei WuXian changing Lan WangJi, also being a natural troublemaker in general, Wei WuXian has also been a demonic path cultivator, and Lan QiRen has always opposed that idea since he knows and anticipants/has had prior experience that if demonic energy can't be controlled correctly can lead to disasters, not just for the person who practices it but also for others in the vicinity of this demonic cultivator. And we do get to see a very clear scenario of this happening with Wei WuXian. He is provoked by the Jin sect's members in that Valley when he's on his way to Jin Ling's birthday and the provocation leads to him loosing his control a bit over Wen Ning's demonic energy leading to Wen Ning going berserk and killing the peacock. Ooops, I mean Jin ZiXuan and others. This further triggers a series of unfortunate events for Wei WuXian ultimately leading to his demise. And with all this, that one time that Lan QiRen shouted at Wei WuXian during his class becomes the truth all those years later. So that's also a reason why I think Lan QiRen dislikes Wei WuXian. (Just trying to convince people about why Lan QiRen might be acting the way he does towards Wei WuXian :blobsweat_2:)

Yeah Xue Yang is a yandere character. I personally don't like such characters >.< It was clear that he liked Xiao XingChen but hmm.... Oh well... he was so twisted that he made XingChen kill Song Lan - and they were bestest of friends. Xue Yang is too twisted. :blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil:

*steering waaay further for MDZS* I haven't seen Fairy Tail, but one extremeeeeely heavy disappointment for me was Bleach's Ichigo ending up with Orihime rather than with Rukia. I felt that the author trolled all the Ichigo-Rukia shippers like hell with that end. CLEARLY, they are meant for each other:blobsob: So why!? WHY?! *sigh* Oh well...

Oh yeah Seikaiichi has a reaally cute story too. Same with Junjou Romantica. But I must admit the forcefulness is again a turn off for me sometimes. Ten Count is a bit scary because it's really forceful.

Sauling and setsuna3025 like this.
  17. Yaoilover-89

Yaoilover-89 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fiorisi likes this.
  18. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    for me its i wan to slap LQR and scold him like com on u stubborn riggid old man lighten up will u he is like my parents hu blamin my fren for being a bad infulence cause aft i met my frens in secondary school they show me to do wat i wan and stop listenin to every word my parents said in a way they save me from being a puppet. so LQR WILL U JUST CHILL AND STOP SAYIN WEI IS A BAD INFULENCE. just cause lan zhan change doesnt mean its bad -.- LOLOLOLOL

Pretty Yunita and Sauling like this.
  19. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    xue yang is truly twisted to the point of no remdemtion for me hahahha.

lol btw bleach endin was soooooooooooooo wtf sia. last chp just jump striaght to 10 yrs later without explaing hw the last boss got defeated -.- worse endin everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

20. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm... I read all posts regarding Wei WuXian's unresponsive soul for 13 years as pointed out in the directory post. So is it that this unresponsiveness of his soul is a part of open interpretation or has the author said something concrete about it?

What seems off for me is that Wei WuXian's soul doesn't respond to any of the strong cultivator but Mo XuanYu is able to bring it back using Wei WuXian's notes on self sacrifice.

I'd love to read some more debate on this.

@Yaoilover-89
    I subbed the first cornetto add. Here-> https://drive.google.com/open?id=1TRvtxrZWUz2Ch1_jn5QDSZzUtLENSGKh
    It's in mkv format. Subtitled have been muxed with the video so you should be able to play it in MPC-HC or VLC Player or Windows Media Player

Last edited: Jan 26, 2019