Role Playing BL - Grandmaster of demonic cultivation

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by nejvi, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Song Lan

Song Lan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Hearing a familiar soft voice he looked down, slowly. A young petite woman, staring back at him, wide-eyed.*
    *It had been so long. Too long, since he last seen @Yue Jiang.*
    *In his mind what showed him was that little girl who always followed him.*
    *The little girl who was stubborn as a mule, the little girl who called out "Big Brother!" despite the many time he tried to correct her*
    *Even though he was dead. Even though there was no longer blood flowing through his veins.
    *Even though his heart had longed stopped.*
    *He still felt overwhelmed at the sight of the little girl who had grown into a woman*

*He tried to speak, opened his mouth. But, he had forgotten, he no longer had a tongue, what came out was unrecognisable sounds*
    *Lady Wen placed her hand on his, sending him a gentle smile, gripping the walking stick he began scribbling*

@Yue Jiang...

Last edited: Jan 26, 2019
  2. Yue Jiang

Yue Jiang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Seeing her name being scribble on to the ground filled her eyes with tears*
    *She won't deny that she misses hearing her name be called out with his voice she hopes that one day he'll be able to recover it and reunite with his long lost friend to finally utter the words that he's been wanting to say to him for years*
    *Big brother was always so kind to her he was always there when she needed him, she can still remember the many times he has corrected her - "Not big brother, Daozhang", but alas she always pretend not to have hear it*
    *Seeing him in such a state reminded her of his fated end. When Baixue Temple was destroyed she was currently out night hunting in Yunmeng, when she heard of the news she rushed over to provide backup, but it was already too late. Everyone was gone, not a single soul was spared. She never saw big brother among piles of corpses so she thought that he survived the massacre, but she never saw him again after that. She has heard of his fate through gossip, but no matter how much she searched she wasn't capable of finding him. Every lead she managed to get a hold of only lead her astray. Now seeing him in front of her made her recall all past memories, the good and the bad ones.
    *Tearing up and without thinking she got on her tiptoes and hugged him. She can tell he was started by it, but paid no mind to him, she finally reunited with him*

Big brother we finally meet again *she whispered through her tears*

Last edited: Jan 26, 2019
  3. Nie Huaisang

Nie Huaisang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Meanwhile in Qinghe Nie huaisang and @Mei Li heads back from the dungeons after interrogating @Xue Yang Nie huaisang sighs and turns to his lady*
    Forgive me I didn't greet you properly there my lady that young master has a habit of riling people up so I waited till we were finished I'm glad you are back here safely... How was your trip my lady? Were you able to meet sect leader Yu?

4. Mei Li

Mei Li Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *smiles*
    I am aware, my lord. I have experienced him myself.

I am proud to say that the construction has been completed. I have also encountered an extraordinary phenomenon called....

@Jiang YanLi

5. Nie Huaisang

Reading List:
    Link
    *Relief spread through huaisang when he heard the progress from Meishan but upon hearing the name Nie huaisang stopped in his step a little surprised*
    Maiden jiang?? no I mean..... lady jin? what about her? it is quite regretful that she met such a tragic end.... (considering how important she was to Wei xiong and jiang xiong) *huaisang muttered under his breath*.... but I'm confused extraordinary phenomenon?? why was lady jin mentioned? she has passed away long ago lady jin...... then......? *looking at his lady intently waiting for her answer*

6. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    Dont mind me :blobpopcorn_cool:
    uhh does Mei Li know something

7. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    You're welcome haha ;) and trust me I am always totally in it when it comes to more Wangxian fluff and more Wangxian fanservice for you guys :aww::aww: but I'm not good at writing anything that is NSFW so I'll just stick to the fluffs instead :cookie: whenever @Nyan sempai needs me for these fluff than just tag me or let me know and I'll do my best to play out my part :blobhighfive:

Anyways I'm glad you guys enjoyed our Wangxian fluff hahahahaha. And Lan Zhan is *cough* becoming more bolder by every day when it comes to Wei Ying :cookie: I just feel like cooperating on my end last night since I was online yesterday :X3: glad it surprised you in a pleasant way :love:

8. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    she was in the background watching the reunion with yanli happen so she is reporting back lol

setsuna3025, Song Lan and WeiYing like this.
  9. Mei Li

Mei Li Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *frowns*

That was what I assumed as well, but it doesn't seem to be the case. She seemed to be well and living.

There was quite a lot sobbing surrounding her as well. I didn't get the chance to gather information due to my busy state, however.

10. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    The PDA is off the charts... Plz continue
    We need fan service
    She was there?! As an on looker or spying?

setsuna3025 and Sauling like this.
  11. Nie Huaisang

Reading List:
    Link
    *Eyes widening after hearing the reply huaisang looked at his lady as if he heard her wrong opening his fan he pondered for a moment then spoke after what seemed like gathering his thoughts* lady jin is alive??....... but that's impossible *in low voice* ...... how.....? where did you see her my lady?? perhaps you mistook someone else for her.....?

12. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    apparently spying lol

setsuna3025 and Yue Jiang like this.
  13. Mei Li

Mei Li Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *furrows her eyebrows*
    It is quite difficult for me to mistake her when everyone was yelling her name with snob running through their face. If I were to recall, there was the YiLing Patriarch there. She looks exactly like how she was as described back then. I don't believe she aged.

14. Nie Huaisang

Reading List:
    Link
    *Nie huaisang listened intently then asked* my lady did you perhaps take detour on your way back from Meishan Yu sect? where did you see lady Jin and Wei xiong?? Also who else was there?

15. Mei Li

Mei Li Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *jerks before she starts to cough*
    ...I wasn't taking a detour. *looks away* They just happened to be in the route I was taking.

I believe there was @Lan Zhan, @Jiang Cheng, @Yue Jiang, @Lan SiZhui, @Lan Jingyiiii and @Jin Ling as well.

16. Nie Huaisang

Reading List:
    Link
    *looking at his wife fidget and not revealing the whole truth huaisang smiles affectionately and shakes his head* well I'm surprised very surprised this news is quite the anomaly I didn't think my lady would encounter something as such but well perhaps it was for the best.... it seems like Wei xiong and the rest were all there so the jin sect and lan sect shall know of her return soon...... you said my lady that lady jin was not only alive and well but haven't aged as well it means that.......? she is the same as before she died....?

setsuna3025, WeiYing and Cypress like this.
  17. Mei Li

Mei Li Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Nie Huaisang , my dear.
    I am quite surprised myself. Jin Ling is in his teens now, but she is still her youthful self.
    I believe Xue Yang had mentioned that he never died, but is that the same case for Jiang Yanli? It is very unlikely, but I hope it is the case.
    If it weren't, who knows what might happen next?

18. Nie Huaisang

Reading List:
    Link
    yes it is definitely not as a pleasant surprise as it should be rather it is really concerning due to all the uncertainty and mystery surrounding it..... the return of not only one but two people who should have been dead in which lady jin died in front of so many it is truly baffling that she returned in unrealistically good health..... hmmmm *thinks to self* my lady I do know you mentioned earlier not getting the chance to investigate further but did you by chance hear anything that they talked about??? anything aside from the..... greeting and...... sobbing *finishes sentence with an escaped chuckle*

Xue Yang, setsuna3025 and WeiYing like this.
  19. Mei Li

Mei Li Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *chuckles along with him*
    Miss Jin was quite troubled, having to comfort lots of people at the same time.
    *then frowns* Meaning that she didn't have the time to talk about it. Sorry, dear, I have no information about this.

20. Nie Huaisang

Reading List:
    Link
    it is quite alright my lady you gave me this surprising news that is quite enough on your part I thank you my lady for your hard work for our sect.... you are always my biggest support in handling the matters of the sect *smiles at wife affectionately then continues* though this anomaly... I do not feel quite at ease because of this .....what could possibly be causing this to happen??.....by the looks of it well... at least for now it didn't seem to me like @Xue Yang had a hand in it but we can never be too sure..... my lady did you encounter anything else on your way back?

Xue Yang and WeiYing like this.