Role Playing BL - Grandmaster of demonic cultivation

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by nejvi, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Mei Li

Mei Li Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *stops to think*
    ...I don't think I've seen anything else...
    *realizes something*
    Oh! There is this... *reaches into pocket and places item into @Nie Huaisang 's hand*
    It's a souvenir from the MeishanYu Sect.
    A jade bracelet *smiles*

2. Nie Huaisang

Nie Huaisang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *nie huaisang was listening to his wife very intently but when handed the bracelet he couldn't help burst in an uncontrollable laughter after a while he coughed and regained composure his smile still plastered on his face* why thank you my lady you are very kind to be honest it's beautiful my lady knows my taste in such things well...
    Also I think we have done enough pondering on the matter for the day my lady why don't you join me for some tea and rest you must be very tired after your trip also you can tell me all the other fun stuff you saw on the way and i can tell you the happenings of here in your absence how does that sound?

Xue Yang, setsuna3025 and WeiYing like this.
  3. Mei Li

Mei Li Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, yes. *bends her back to stretch*
    I've gone stiff from all those formalities.
    I had been craving your tea the whole time, you see. My tea brewing skills are hardly comparable to yours.
    Let's go and ease up this tense mood. *smiles*

4. Nie Huaisang

Reading List:
    Link
    Ofcourse~! well then after you my lady~ *gestures @Mei Li forward affectionately and follows her.... after a while of walking together huaisang spoke up in a quite voice like he was thinking about something intently* My lady.... I think...... it is time for us to visit the Guanyin Temple i would very much prefer that my lady accompanies me there cause this..... this return of master @Xue Yang and lady jin @Jiang YanLi cannot be a mere coincidence i do not wish to get involved further into this matter but it cannot be let go without investigation ofcourse we will keep our distance as to not arouse suspicion..... its best if a storm is stopped before it hits so...... I would need your help on the matter my lady forgive me for always troubling you....... *smiles weakly at his wife in an apologetic manner*

5. Mei Li

Mei Li Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *frowns*
    I understand.
    *smiles*
    You asked the right person for the job.

6. Nie Huaisang

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you my lady.... I'm blessed I know I can always count on you to help me with anything ..... *smiling nie huaisang led his wife to his room (sect leader's room) for tea*

X_____X_____X_____X

Xue Yang, WeiYing and nejvi like this.
  7. Lady Wen

Lady Wen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Back In Yunmeng*
    *@Wen Ning & Lady Wen quietly observed Lady @Yue Jiang and Song Lan's reunion.*

Xue Yang and setsuna3025 like this.
  8. Song Lan

Song Lan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Startled at being suddenly hugged it took him a while to return the gesture. Gently he patted her head, not wanting to ruin her hairstyle.*
    *Thinking back on the events that happened in Baixue Temple, he recalled looking desperately for @Yue Jiang *
    *However, as he searched for the pile, upon the pile, of dead bodies that laid everywhere in the temple he couldn't find her.*
    *Back then he panicked, dark thoughts roaming his mind, the possibility of @Xue Yang taking her hostage, or torturing her.*
    *Eventually, he learnt of her whereabouts, she was alive & safe in Yunmeng. He could've approached her, but having lost his eyes...*
    *...and feeling anger at his close friend XaoXingChen. He couldn't bring himself to go to her.*
    *He didn't want his only family in the Temple to see the state his Big Brother was in*
    *Slowly, he let go of @Yue Jiang, wiped her tears. Scribbling on the ground again.*

You've grown. I'm happy.
    ...I'm sorry...for...not meeting you sooner. I was afraid...I'm no longer...the same as before...

Xue Yang, setsuna3025 and Nyann like this.
  9. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    This whole threat seems like a fanfic to me lol. I like how you tied up Xue Yang and YanLi sudden appearance as something not coincidental, but related to each other

setsuna3025, Song Lan and Nyann like this.
  10. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    The mystery goes deeepppeerr :blobspy: I wonder what the truth is

Nyann likes this.
  11. Yue Jiang

Yue Jiang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Reading the writting on the ground brought a sense of joy to her heart, how silly of him to think that she would turn away from him simply due to his appearance*
    *Shaking her head she spoke in a serene voice*
    Well it's been over a decade since we last saw eachother its only natural that I've change
    *Looks up with an amused glint in her eyes*
    However, simply thinking that I would be startled or frightened by your appearance is silly of it's self. Your appearance doesn't effect who you are, it can't justify the kind of person you are on the inside. The kind brother who I always looked up too, who bandaged the wounds of a clumpsy little girl and made sure she eat properly. The kind brother who always covered me with a blanket when I fell asleep beneath a tree and who took care of me when I was ill. As far as I know you're still the same old brother who posses a righteous, kind and honest heart, despite it being unable to beat.

12. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Let us dive more into it and complicate the plot... :blobspy:

setsuna3025, Song Lan and Fiorisi like this.
  13. Song Lan

Song Lan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Recalling those moments he let out a sound of amusement. Patting her head carefully again, he scribbled.*

Your still stubborn and cheeky. It should be "Daozhang" not "Big Brother."
    But, you will never call me Daozhang, will you? I never could win against you when it comes to this.

*Fondly shaking his head at her he continued...*

A-Yue...it was more than my appearance. At Baixue Temple...
    I couldn't save them, our teachers, our friends...I'm sorry A-Yue, I should have done better, I should have been stronger.
    I failed you, as your Big Brother. I failed our teachers and I...failed a close friend...

*His hand started to shake. His writing showing his regrets, and pain.*

A-Yue you...know about @Xue Yang right?

Xue Yang and setsuna3025 like this.
  14. Yue Jiang

Reading List:
    Link
    *Reading the name made her expexion change. All thoughts of teasing went out the window*
    Yes, I know of it how could I not. He's the reason why our home was detroyed and why our people were mercilessly massacred, yet he showes no remorse over it and thrives in such a reputation. Brother, it wasnt your fault you can't hold yourself accountable for everything bad that's happen. No one could have forseen this, it happened faster than we could have react to it. You can't hope to save everyone you come across with, you can try, but the world is a crual place I know you tried your best to defend it, me and the rest are forever grateful, I on the other hand was completely absent during the confrontation. In any case I should be one who's ashamed... We can only move forward and pray for the revival of DaoZhang Xingchen and maiden a-Qing. @Xue Yang is a child who grew up without any love and affection, he doesn't comprehend empathy or symphaty making it easy for him to do such in-humain things. He must be dealt with!

Song Lan likes this.
  15. Song Lan

Song Lan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Hearing @Yue Jiang's words some of the weight he had carried on his shoulders lifted. He was sure if he were still alive tears would be forming from his eyes. No longer being able to show his emotion clearly other than writing, he could only pull A-Yue into an embrace and with a shaking hand wrote*

Not your fault either, A-Yue.

*After a while, he started to loosen his hold. Wiping the ground into a clean slate, he scribbled again...*

I never got the chance to introduce you to him.

*Reaching out into his robes, near his chest, he carefully grabbed two pouches out.*
    *Both pouches on his palm, he stared at the right one, he wrote...*

XaoXingChen.

*He then directed his stare at the left pouch.*

Maiden A'Qing.

Xue Yang and Yue Jiang like this.
  16. Yue Jiang

Reading List:
    Link
    *Seeing the pouched brought a warm smile to her face*
    * Tilting her head in to a small bow, she showed her respects*
    It's a pleasure to meet you both, Dazhang Xingchen and Maiden A'Qing. My brother has treated you both with the utmost care I see. Once you're up and about let us gather and enjoy a nice evening together. I would take A'Qing around town and spoil her with fresh clothes and goods.

Xue Yang, setsuna3025 and Song Lan like this.
  17. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    Yesterday's rp was based on this lol that Mei li was gathering info for huaisang
    @Cypress

Imma read the reunion of yue Jiang and song lan now :'D so that I know what future rp are based on

Nyann and Song Lan like this.
  18. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes~:cookie:

19. Song Lan

Song Lan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *If he could he would smile fondly at @Yue Jiang 's words. But being undead, he could no longer move his facial muscles, and so he gave a nod at her instead.*

I heard from Lady Wen about @Xue Yang's appearance.
    Did you come across him? Are you alright? Did he do something to you?
    Where is he? Did he escape, again?

*Thinking about @Xue Yang he became unsettled again. He thought for sure, the man was dead, but now? Is this going to be a repeat of the previous tragedies again? He didn't want that, he didn't want to lose anything precious anymore.*

Xue Yang, Nyann and Yue Jiang like this.
  20. Lady Wen

Lady Wen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Feeling as if it was alright to talk now after the two's reunion. Politely she saluted to @Yue Jiang *

Lady Jiang, I don't mean to interrupt. But I too am curious, what will be happening with @Xue Yang?
    I was told by Master @WeiYing that he had been taken to the Nie Sect and that a Discussion conference was decided?

*She didn't know whether she should inquire about @Jiang YanLi but with curiosity getting the best of her she couldn't help but also ask*

Also...um...if Lady Jiang is alright to answer. I heard from Master, that Maiden Jiang...has returned?

Xue Yang, Nyann and Yue Jiang like this.