Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Yaoilover-89

Yaoilover-89 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @asckj1 Ah! Thank you so much for the first Cornetto ad! :blobicecreamlove::aww:

setsuna3025 and asckj1 like this.
  2. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're most welcome! :D
    Lan WangJi actually smiled at the end!!! :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

Yaoilover-89 likes this.
  3. Yaoilover-89

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes! :aww: And in the second ad too! :blobxd:

4. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you can share the second video, I can sub it too. :)

Yaoilover-89 likes this.
  5. Yaoilover-89

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Sallynyan

Sallynyan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2019
  7. Yaoilover-89

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, Suiban sealed himself! :blobhero:

Sallynyan likes this.
  8. Sallynyan

Sallynyan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Yaoilover-89 AAAWN That's such a loyal sword Q////Q I feel bad for him now orz. Thanks !

9. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Anything that gives me more fluff for wanxian!!! They're so adorable and sweet!!! :aww::cookie: I love that scene when they were in the tortoise cave haha haha.

As for LQR, to be honest I do understand from his perspective why he doesn't like Wei Ying because of what you said, but I always felt like he was bias against Wei Wuxian since the very beginning and reading the author's interview further emphasize my pov to that matter about what his mother did to him and how Wei Wuxian being her son and all. I know what Wei Wuxian did , he is who he is and honestly that's how I come to love him on my end. If Wei Wuxian is someone who abides by the rules all the time than Wangxian wouldn't be as appealing to me. It's because him being who he is which makes Lan Zhan step out of his own circle that made me appreciate the change in Lan Zhan etc so that's why for me, Wei Ying influence on Lan Zhan makes him more human that I love.

LQR doesn't like Wei Ying for changing Lan Zhan being a bad influence but on the contrary I see this differently so I cant agree with LQR here.

Any case, I am not saying LQR have to suddenly like Wei Ying....:blobsweat:But for someone who always go talking about his own rules I am pretty sure that he has already broken at least 2 of them when it comes to Wei Ying.

Since they're a family now I still wish for LQR to one day 'not be' so antagonistic on Wei Ying, because if he really loves Lan Zhan than he should not try to put him in a difficult position and make things difficult for him. Wei Ying on the other hand is already doing his best to not cause mischief in Gusu Lan like he used to because he didn't want to make Lan Zhan look bad as we can see in the family feast. And adding that additional rule to Gusu Lan, no matter how you look at it, I personally think it's downright rude and didn't pay any consideration to how Wei Ying or Lan Zhan's feelings in this. Wei Ying might not show that he put that at heart but if he wants to treat Gusu as his home but the others just ignores him, that's not an unpleasant feeling imo :blobcry: but yeah I guess that's why I hope on my end , in time LQR will come back to see another side to Wei Ying that he can like or accept as his family. Well it's in my head canon at least ^^"

Hahahah no problem, im not fond of yandere character to that extent too :blobsweat_2: I understand why people didn't like Xue Yang so that's fine since his actions and what he have Xiao Xingchen did can be unforgivable :( Speaking of yandere, have you read Scum Villain? Luo Binghe in there which he's the ML gives off a yandere vibe but he never wants to hurt or kill SQQ(MC); in fact he's like a puppy towards SQQ that I find so adorable!!!:aww:

With Bleach, I have seen it and tbh I'm not in the shipping wars since I'm never fond of it. I guess that's why I don't really finish the anime on my end. I do know how it ended but I have no comment about it. Though I never really thought that Rukia and Renji got together since I always thought it's with Ichigo but for me I do like Rukia and Renji since I like their back story. But I can understand why Rukia and Ichigo fans are enraged to the point that some even wants Ichigo to end up being alone than to forcefully being paired with Orihime (is that her name???) But *hugs to all the fans that is trolled in the Bleach fandom, since I know it's not a pleasant feeling*

Fairy tail writing and plots is forever a disappointment for me... :blobtriumph: all the mangarka cares about is fanservice on women bodies which makes me sick....:blobexpressionless::facepalm::blobtriumph:and the writing have plot holes everywhere...:blobtriumph:

Yeah completely understand the forcefulness there because when I was talking about it I was thinking about these yaoi's that's why after experiencing MDZS :aww: I am introduced to a new world of what's a good BL story where I can enjoy it not for the BL story but the rich plot and interesting characters also :aww: but I still love Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, Junjou Romantica and Ten Count but Ten Count isn't as forceful as compared to the former two(for me at least).

Last edited: Jan 26, 2019
    chiino and setsuna3025 like this.
  10. Yaoilover-89

Reading List:
    Link
    You're welcome! :blob_grin:

11. Yaoilover-89

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 95 available at EXR! :blobparty:

Ps: Is it me or it's a different version than the one that chiaki_himura translated? :blobpeek:
    I don't think that this time it lacks scenes, on the contrary I think there is more: Wei Ying insists more to leave after Lan Zhan has caught his wrist, and in the version of K Wei Ying was going confess! :blobwoah:

And I'm pretty sure it comes from me (because my english is not really good) but it's written that Wei Ying is lying on Lan Zhan ("Stark naked, he lowered himself on Lan WangJi again.") and then barely 2 phrases after that indicates the opposite ("With his right hand, he chased down the graceful yet powerful lines of Lan WangJi’s back.") :hmm:

Last edited: Jan 27, 2019
  12. Spring

Spring New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LWJ sobered up when in bath

setsuna3025 likes this.
  13. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    I was anxiously waiting for chapter 95 all day :blobmelt:... too bad it ended on a bad note, but no worries just a little bit of angst and then the big confession (something I’ve been telling myself to sustain my emotions)
    Yeah I was also getting confuse on their positions first it was WY on top and then it switched to him being topped... I’ll just take it as that they were so caught up in their passion that they didn’t even notice when they switched positions.

chiino, Sauling and Yaoilover-89 like this.
  14. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, it's also a little different to Chiaki_Himura's translations, with the part how Wei Ying said, "I won't touch you anymore, you can wash it yourself" where he was about to leave also, and how Lan Zhan grabbed him and told him he's not allow to leave, that was in K's translation and not in Chiaki_Himura (from what I remembered), but personally I love that scene in K's translation better? Because I like the idea how Lan Zhan didn't want Wei Ying to leave, and he's not allow to leave hahahaaha.

Also, I kinda have trouble imagining the position they were in when they were on the bed, kissing. When I first read this chapter, I imagined Wei Ying to be on the bottom and Lan Zhan on the top, but in K's translations it gives me the opposite feeling, :hmm:But eitherway, I'm just glad the smut isn't censored in this chapter, now I can look forward to the future chapters released by K (EXR)!! :blobparty::cookie::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool:

15. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    I used to love the Wangxian (Anime) Version to their song better, since I didn't watch the audio drama before all this, but now, after the release of their Duet version in the Audio Drama, I seem to grow more and more fond of the Wangxian song in the Audio Drama, especially with how that song is played in some of the background scenes.

And when I was looking on Youtube, I found this, bless this pianist for doing up this Wangxian version from the Audio Drama! :aww:

Another version which starts from the mid-part:

Last edited: Jan 27, 2019
  17. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel the same way you do.

setsuna3025 and Sauling like this.
  18. Lycieratia

Lycieratia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is how I see their positions and actions based on K's translation (Starting from the bath):
    1. WY got pulled into the wooden tub with LZ, sat on top of him and thus the make-out session and the embracing started. WY also removes his outer robe.
    2. After destroying the poor tub, LZ picked WY up and threw him on the bed. So WY is pushed down by LZ, thus he's on the bottom at this point.
    3. LZ wanted to untie WY's sash, so that means only one arm is trapping WY, leaving enough space for WY to dodge the attempt at untying the sash. Therefore, WY is no longer below LZ.
    4. After stripping, WY lowered himself onto LZ, so he's most likely sitting on top of him or something similar that'll allow them to do the following actions:
    -Kissing
    -Hand pressing the neck
    -Hand on LZ's back
    -Hands on hips, waist, thighs
    -Pinching sensitive areas (nipples until WY leads LZ's hand to his lower regions aka dick)
    4.5. WY is feeling pleasure because of LZ's actions so this is where he somewhat arcs his back and probably started laying down again. He embraces him and pretty much starts thrusting his dick into LZ's hands.
    5. He starts to pleasure LZ with his hand while rubbing with his legs (probably his thighs) so his lower body is probably slightly lifted up from the bed. So it can allow him to release on LZ's stomach and LZ on his groin.
    6. After that hot session, LZ starts to lean on WY's body, head on chest. When he starts to kiss LZ's hair and about to confess, he's most likely starting to sit up a little (or at least his upper body is). So then that'll allow his back to slam against the bed when he gets pushed away by LZ and LZ sits up immediately.

Anyway... This chapter is great. >v<

LadyBlue, Fiorisi, chiino and 4 others like this.
  19. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    setsuna3025 and Soulfill like this.
  20. minteaxo

minteaxo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's so sad when Wen Ning revealed that WY gave his core to JC :cry:
    But now I'm comforted with the latest chapter LMAO.