Role Playing BL - Grandmaster of demonic cultivation

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by nejvi, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Yue Jiang

Yue Jiang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Shaking her head she answered*
    No I'm quite alright brother. I did confront him, but it was brief nothing major. He's currently under custody of the Nie sect.
    *Seeing his gaze she could tell what his worries we're*
    Is alright now we won't let a repeat of what happen to Baixue Temple and the Chang clan. The difference this time is that we have allies to assist us.
    *She says confidentially and turns to @Lady Wen *
    That's right Lady Wen, we will hold a discussion conference to decide over @Xue Yang 's fate. His sudden appearance is strange of it's self...
    *She pauses, gathering her thoughts she speaks again in a low voice*
    And yes you're not mistaken Lady Wen, @Jiang YanLi did in fact return just a couple of hours ago... Words are not enough to describe how glad I was to see her, but... *She hestitates and scrunches her eyes brows*
    It all seems odd. I'm happy she's back and I don't doubt that it's her, but I get the feeling that her and Xue Yang sudden appearance are somehow related... Is there perhaps a third party behind this..

Last edited: Jan 28, 2019
    Xue Yang, setsuna3025, Nyann and 2 others like this.
  2. Lady Wen

Lady Wen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for answering my questions Lady @Yue Jiang. Maiden @Jiang YanLi is most likely resting now, but I hope I get a chance to meet her soon. I've only gotten the chance to see her from afar or heard stories from Master @WeiYing

*She gave a playful nudge to @Wen Ning *

My own husband even got to meet her~

*Recalling her last sentence she realised*
    Hmmm...it's true. First @Xue Yang and now @Jiang YanLi ?
    The former is very much welcome but the latter well...
    Guess we'll have to see how the Discussion Conference plays out.

3. Song Lan

Song Lan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *As Lady Wen continued to chat with @Yue Jiang despite being told by she was alright he couldn't help but still feel worried. Since she was little A-Yue preferred to deal with situations by herself first, shouldering the heavy situations, insisting that she was okay, she could handle it. He knew first hand how strong his little sister could be, especially now since she was no longer that little girl who followed him like a shadow, but a woman, now the Madam of the Yunmeng Jiang Sect. Still, old habits die hard, he will always worry about her*

*Hearing Lady Wen say "Discussion Conference" he tapped Yue Jiang on the shoulder*

A-Yue...will you alone be the one attending the conference to represent the YunmengJiang Sect?

4. Yue Jiang

Reading List:
    Link
    Hopefully not, @Jiang Cheng has been an absent husband lately, too much work apparently, but I'll drag him there if I have too
    *Raises her fist up in a moking way*
    And well if he can't then I'll have no choice, but to go by myself. Besides is not like my sect will be the only one present.
    *She claps her hands together and asks in a hopefull tone*
    Will you be attending as well Brother~?

5. Song Lan

Song Lan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Should he go? Thought the more accurate question he was asking himself, is he allowed to go? All major heads of cultivation sects and their disciples will be present at the conference. Being a fierce corpse didn't bode well if he were to enter to such a discussion surrounded by all those kinds of cultivators. Most of all he didn't want @Yue Jiang being judged by them for inviting a fierce corpse to the Discussion Conference nor did he want to taint the Yunmeng Jiang Sect name*

*Staring at A-Yue he shakes his head slowly*

It's better if I don't.
    It wouldn't look good for your sect and yourself to invite a being like me.
    I wouldn't want to cause trouble for Sect Leader @Jiang Cheng and you, A-Yue.

Xue Yang and WeiYing like this.
  6. Yue Jiang

Reading List:
    Link
    *Dissapointed with his answer she tried to reason with him from a different perspective*
    Brother, I understand your concern, but it's not necessary I'll handle the consequences. What kinda of leader would I be if I couldn't handle others ill words and judgmental stares. Besides I'm positive that nobody will question you're presence after all, not only you, but you're friend was also victimized by @Xue Yang 's twisted ways. You have every right to be there as we'll, you've dealt with him before so your opinions are of critical importance, we won't be just disscussing about how he should be dealt with, after all with @Jiang YanLi sudden appearance there's definitely something deeper going on here. The Lan Sect, whether is @Lan QiRen or @Lan XiChen they won't be bothered by you and my nephew@Jin Ling, knows who you are he was there at Yi city so he knows of your story.
    *Turning around, she says in a playfull tone*
    Also I won't take no for an answer, so you have no choice either way~

Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
    Xue Yang, WeiYing, Lady Wen and 2 others like this.
  7. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    Shit I can't edit the few type-o's I have it's not letting me... I hate this new phone! I write with so much grammatical errors due to it

setsuna3025, WeiYing and Fiorisi like this.
  8. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    Same here T^T this is why I take forever to reply cuz I go over my writing 5 times before pressing reply xD

setsuna3025, WeiYing and Cypress like this.
  9. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm too impatient and just want to reply lol. Like right now I meant "can't edit" not "can edit"

WeiYing and Fiorisi like this.
  10. Lady Wen

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, please Daozhang! Would you reconsider? Your presence for the Discussion Conference will surely prove to be important.
    You know well better than any of us how to properly deal with Young Master @Xue Yang and-

*Dragging @Wen Ning to her side she continued*

A-Ning and me will also be there, so you won't be the only Fierce Corpse present.
    And if anybody has something to say against you both attending, you will have me, Lady @Yue Jiang, Master @WeiYing and HanGuang-Jun @Lan Zhan for support.

11. Song Lan

Song Lan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Looking back and forth between the two @Yue Jiang & Lady Wen. Then looking up to see @Wen Ning in the eyes. Shaking his head in defeat, wiping the ground again, he wrote*

A-Yue...stubborn as always.
    If you really are sure it's alright for me to attend then...I will attend. Will your husband be alright with this?
    I wouldn't want to impose on Sect Leader @Jiang Cheng

Xue Yang, WeiYing and Yue Jiang like this.
  12. Yue Jiang

Reading List:
    Link
    *Seeing him comply to her demans due to the pressure @Lady Wen and herself we're placing on him almost made her laugh*
    *Trying her best to hold in her amusement she gave Lady Wen a victory wink and turned back to Song Lan*
    Well my stubborness was indeed the reason why I'm currently a sect leader~ @Jiang Cheng?! Don't worry about it I can handle him~
    *She says casually and waves her hand side to side in a fashionable 'no worries' way*

13. Song Lan

Song Lan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Try as she may she couldn't hide her amusement from him. He could tell @Yue Jiang was holding her laugh in. Whenever he lost an argument with her it ended with her trying her best to show a straight face. He inwardly sighed each time.*

If you say so A-Yue.
    Ah, no, Madam Jiang.

*Unable to show a smile, he could only cough to display his laughter.*
    *Little A-Yue, now Madam Jiang, she truly has grown up*

14. Lady Wen

Reading List:
    Link
    *Using her sleeves she sent a thumbs up to @Yue Jiang 's wink*

15. Yue Jiang

Reading List:
    Link
    *Seeing that his cough was a small display of a laughter she smiled at him. Truth to be told that he isn't the laughing type. It was hard getting him to laugh even at Baixue Temple, back then she took it up to herself to ensure that the did so after all she liked a good challenge. She did manage to get a few laughs out of him in the end so it wasn't a complete fail*
    *Hearing him call her Madame, brought a bitter taste to her mouth. Being called Madame by him didn't sit we'll with her...*
    Oh no no no, Brother~ please just call me like you regularly do~ No need for formalities between us at the end of the day you're still my Brother. It sounds odd coming from you, my big brother shouldnt refer me with seniority

Xue Yang, WeiYing and Song Lan like this.
  16. Song Lan

Song Lan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Maybe it was because he hadn't seen her in decades or maybe it was because she was always teasing him for so many years or maybe it was because he lost the many fights he had with her at teaching her to call him "Daozhang." Wiping the ground, he began to write, in the clearest and proper writing he could muster, "Madam Jiang." Writing it 5 times, checking all them twice, nodding in approval he looked up waiting for @Yue Jiang's reaction.*

17. Lady Wen

Reading List:
    Link
    *Looking at the ground, Song Lan writing out "Madam Jiang" in neat rows five times she was confused. It wasn't until she looked at the Fierce Corpse who was staring fixedly at @Yue Jiang that she realised, "is he possibly teasing her?!" Amused but not wanting to disrespect, quickly she covered her mouth with her sleeves forcing her laughter in.*

*Who knew Daozhang ZiChen could tease!*

*Looking to her right @Wen Ning was also amused*

18. Yue Jiang

Reading List:
    Link
    *Seeing through his teasing her face flustered, she open her mouth a couple times as if she wanted to say something, but didn't know what*
    *This is clearly karma! He's getting back at her for all of those years she didn't call him Daozhang*
    *She didn't expect this at all from the usual stotic face person she grew up with. How can a someone who never jokes come up with something like this?*
    *Ah! brother is finally developing a funny bone after death... What a strange turn of events*
    *After a while she tried to grab back her composure~ key word 'tried'*
    Well... Big brother this is certainly unexpected. To think a day would actually come when you'd be the one to tease me...
    *Unable to hold it in anymore she claimed still flustered"
    However, I call you big brother cause you are big brother! Family relations should come before seniority! How cruel-
    *She stopped herself instantly. Realizing she fell into his trap and that they weren't alone, her flustered face changed to a bright red and quckily turned around*
    *Embarrassed she thought, Brother I'll get my revenge, you made me lose my face in front of Lady Wen and her husband. How humiliating! @Lady Wen don't think that I didn't see you laugh I feel somehow betrayed!*

Last edited: Jan 29, 2019
  19. Song Lan

Song Lan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Seeing @Yue Jiang 's flustered face he nodded again in satisfaction. This is perhaps the first time he has won and not being on the receiving end of the teasings.*

A-Yue has teased me more. Big Brother is not teasing, it is payback.

*He then patted her head still feeling victorious for once against his stubborn little sister*

A-Yue your face is red.

20. Lady Wen

Reading List:
    Link
    *Hasn't realised she has been found out. Watching the two siblings little fun fight made her giggle even more. Watching the all stoic straightforward serious Daozhang Zichen becoming a first time teaser to the one and only Madam Jiang @Yue Jiang . It was a sight to behold, she only wished Master @WeiYing was also presented watching this he would undoubtedly be laughing to his heart's content*