LCD Super God Gene

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by ERROR505, Aug 4, 2017.

?

Which name fo you think sounds better for the MC?

1. Han Sen

60.9%
  2. Hanson

10.9%
  3. Other Name (List your choice in the comments)

3.6%
  4. I have information that can bring down the Clinton Foundation

16.4%
  5. Hand Som

8.2%
  1. Rule71

Rule71 .....

Reading List:
    Link
    Also did he just abandon Dongxuan which is better by a tier or more for jadeskin which stripped him of his emotions? (facepalm)

2. nicud

nicud Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am a little confused, in the latest chapters(30-40 or so) when Snow Charmer fought Son Of Heaven royal spirit, Demon, it said Snow Charmer is a royal spirit. Since when is Snow Charmer a royal spirit, I thought it was an aristocrat(mutant) spirit ?

Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
  3. yeyoistheking

yeyoistheking Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When the evolver evolve to surpasser their capacities become 2 times stronger so a top evolvers have 300 when he become surpasser

No he didn't abandon dongxuan but nothing say that you cannot train 2 Qing dong at the same time

Yes, it's really confusing

4. Chief Gamer

Chief Gamer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So when and how does Han sen kill moment queen?

5. i-eat-novels-everyday

i-eat-novels-everyday Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey I've got a question, what is a gene nucleus again? I forgot what it does, it's from the 4th shelter.

6. Nyamsus

Nyamsus Life is full of shit and we live in it

Reading List:
    Link
    I Might be wrong..
    It is condensation of one cultivation.

7. Chief Gamer

Chief Gamer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey so who is Zero? And what does she do in the future?

8. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems to be a lot of negative reviews for this novel. Is it any good? Seeing the number of translated chapters gained my interest.

9. Nyamsus

Nyamsus Life is full of shit and we live in it

Reading List:
    Link
    This is what i kinda remember till 1800++
    Disclaimer : Kinda, so i not remember not correctly

She was revealed has some kind tie with shura race and her look seem familiar to a certain person
    but then it hardly mentioned again.... THEN after hansen's son got kidnapped and everyone seem going out of sanctuary and MC building up his strength to find his son back

MC still faithful to his wife despite flagging with several beauty[unless in 2000+ something happen and this end up[ harem route]

Story reach 3k, i dont feel reading this as i am busy [with mobile game]

10. robotical

robotical Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's okay? Of all the gene novels I've read, this one is pretty average. The Strongest Gene is better plotted and more amusing, with a highly intelligent MC (or maybe everyone else is just dumb, but it's funny anyway), Godly Model Creator is also more amusing, with a more interesting MC than SGG, while Monster Paradise started strong but has gotten boring in more recent chapters with the MC being super-overpowered.

If you like gene novels, it's an acceptable read if you have nothing better. Han Sen never becomes interesting in terms of motivation, the battles are never really challenging, and despite some struggles, there's no real feeling of threat to the MC. The plot is just get stronger, fight stronger enemies, move to the next shelter, rinse and repeat. There are some interesting moments, but they are submerged in the overall blandness.

(Disclaimer: Read to current translation 800+ , and all this is just IMHO, of course).

11. DearNightmare

DearNightmare Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what's gonna happen in the 3rd Sanctuary? Especially to that b*tchy spirit that he got way back in the 2nd Sanctuary? Spoilers please, thanks.

12. janperson

janperson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Recently picked up this novel again now i remember why i dropped this novel because the inconsistencies in the translation like the characters name sometimes translated sometimes not, the translation seems like really NA centric while i reading it and in general are not really enjoyable to read.

13. Kylar9119

Kylar9119 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone reading raws? Who is zero!!!

14. soda235

soda235 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Picked up this novel from chapter 630 (currently at 1085) after hitting the pay wall on webnovel a while back.
    What annoyed me is I just got to the $)($£)(&$% time skip (i dont like them), and over that time has he just forgot about zero, little silver etc. Did he just lose all ambition, and i dont get WHY he rejected the power from the light. Bo'er accepted it fine, trust the god damn baby.
    And what was the outcome, his genes were unlocked and he got damaged and crippled instead of them being unlocked and no damage. AND THEN with his sister, i can accept that she got powerful etc, but tricked into learning a gene art that she thought was a hypo gene art. I mean how stupid can you get, like did the mother even think of to warn her about the lou family.
    It just feels like to much of a cop out for it to deserve a time skip, he could of got in a life or death fight or something.
    I think im going to pause this for a while, i may have read it too much too quick.
    Just want to know , does it get better, like does it in some way make up for the time skip.
    Sorry for rant, couldn't see where else to put this

15. Seraphim

Seraphim 天使の王

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler on when tf will he kill Moment Queen? Getting annoying that no matter how many times she fucks him over, he doesn't even try to kill her.
    The worst he has done so far is to imprison her in chapter 1230...

16. glenntwo

glenntwo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    at the end the plot still falls with his grand father and his son getting snatch tsk tsk. chapter 2000+ for raw is getting hard to understand. Anyone who are updated to raw chapters? Can you update us?

17. glenntwo

glenntwo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That queen is a real bitch as a whole.

Han Sen almost got killed because of that bitch...
    [/QUOTE]

18. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    apparently the entire 3rd world is utter trash, but there are many things that happen in the real world/outside of the sanct that you cannot skip

do you want spoilers??

but yea the 5th world is where the novel gets gud because alot of questions are answered and he learns more about his dad and the truth of the world

Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
  19. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Statue of liberty!

20. Rule71

Rule71 .....

Reading List:
    Link
    I had stopped reading at around 800, picked it up again a few days and reached around 1200, I just want any to know one thing, do we finally know the mystery of Han Jingzhi?