Spoiler BL - Rebirth of the Supreme Celestial Being

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Jan 27, 2019.

1. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
  2. mechamecha

mechamecha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waiting for spoilers~ ^_^

3. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks interesting. Did you guys read up the chapter 13? Do you like it?

4. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch:1-13
    • Yan Tianhen bailed Lin Xuanzhi with 1000 currency. Lin xuanzhi was trying make money but i guess failed?
    • Lin xuanzhi doesn't mind coming back to this point. The lowest point in his life.
    • Lin xuanzhi is good looking and yan tianhen is ugly.
    • In the past life, yan tianhen never blaimed lin xuanzhi even when he died.
    • Yan tianhen took lin xuanzhi into a carrage and headed home. The front doorsmen wouldn't let them in the front. He even made fun of lin lin xuanzhi for being a waste and must be good in bed.
    • Yan tianhen cant stand the doorsman making fun of lin xuanzhi so they were gonna fight but lin xuanzhi tosses a hammer and kills the doorsman.
    • In the last life lin xuanzhi didn't care and ley yan tianhen get beat up, but now its different.
    • One of the lin deciples comes over.
    Deciple:You cant just kill a servent
    Lin xuanzhi argues: can a master punish a servent for stepping out of bounds?
    The deciples says: yes
    Lin xuanzhi: i rest my cast.
    Deciple:......
    • Lin xuanzhi tosses him a mirror that can record. It replays what the doorman said. The deciple can't listen to it anymore. Too vulger. He says next time dont do it at the front door.
    • Yan tianhen asks lin xuanzhi if they will let them in. Lin xuanzhi says doesn't matter. We have the hammer. The guards heard this and were scared.
    • They head to lin xuanzhi room. Its far from the main resident because lin xuanzhi is a waste now.
    • Lin xuanzhi says hes gonna cultivate. Fast, one day. If slow, 3 days. He tells yan tianhen to eat first. Yan tianhen tells him. Whats point? Hes a waste can't cultivate anymore.
    • In the last life lin xuanzhi hated yan tianhen because of this. He was too blunt. He hated yan tianhen voice and he would seal it sometimes.
    • Now lin xuanzhi knows he only cared about his well being and yan tianhen voice sounds nice now.
    • Yan tianhen thinks lin xuanzhi is possessed because hes so nice. So lin xuanzhi tells him. When u first entered the family, you had to go at night but u didn't cuz you were scared. You woke up to a wet bed. Yan tianhen was red and realized it really is lin xuanzhi.
    • Lin xuanzhi says not to worry he will find out a way to make money.
    • Yan leaves.
    • Lin xuanzhi starts to distroy his roots. It very painful but not as painful as when he saw yan tianhen died or when his soul was refined for 7 days.
    • Whatever he did now his heart blood can extend to his fingers. He bites his finger and draws blood. To puts it to his forehead. He unseals a soul plate. Lates time the soul plate was huge but now its only as big as a thumb.
    • Lin xuanzhi askes why its so small. Tge soulplate is outrage. He is unsealed but given to a waste. Lin xuanzhi shows him some materials that belongs to the soul plate. Soulplate is silent. (Forgot if he was sealed again or not.)
    • He starts crafting? Not sure. He followed a book. It has sealed treasures if you passed the lvl.
    • After a day and night he accomplished his goal.
    • Outside the room. Yan is arguing with lin xuanzhi's fiance's sister. The fiance's sis came to pickup a tigercub thing. yan tianhen already sold it for 1k its worth 10k. The girl calles him stupid. They argued. She wants to stab him since she knows lin xuanzhi doesn't like him anyway so maybe he will reward her.
    • Before yan tianhen gets stabbed. Lin xuanzhi comes out. Fiance's sis tells him everything. Lin xuanzhi isn't made. He says his dad gave it to yan tianhen so its his right to do as he please.
    • In the last life. Lin xuanzhi didn't really care for his fiance, but he approved it because his dad decided it. So he always gave his fiance whatever he asked for. The fiance never intended to marry him and he didn't break off the engagement after lin xuanzhi became a waste to suck out as much goods as he can.
    • The fiance's sis was so angry. He has never said no to the fiance before so she said maybe her bro will break off the engagement.
    • She sees lin xuanzhi has a hairpin in his hand. She askes what is it. She wants it. Lin xuanzhi says it was his dad's gift to the daughter in law. Shes so happy she goes to grab it but lin xuanzhi doesn't give it to her. She says she will give it to her bro. Lin xuanzhi says no need. When the time comes he will put it in his wife''s hair. She says why?? When her bro will get it anyway. Lin xuanzhi doesnt give in and she leaves empty handed.
    • Lin xuanzhi askes yan tianhen if he eat and yan tianhen says no cuz hes waiting for lin xuanzhi.
    • Normally yan tianhen cooks but this time lin xuanzhi says he will cook. Yan tianhen is supprised. You can cook?
    • In the laat life. Lin xuanzhi was always picky and complained about yan tianhen's cooking, but after he died. Lin xuanzhi always misssed it. He tried to cook and got really good but he could never recreate the taste of yan tianhen's cooking.
    Ok im trying to read the mtl. If its to difficult then im not gonna do a summary.

5. 08phamann

08phamann Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bump.
    What's the backstory of the MC, I'm a bit confused.
    I read up to the current chapters, and I think it's ok so far. The ML (his servant?) is a bit cowardly (towards the MC) so far, but I'm hoping that will change as the story progresses.

6. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok so the mtl is ok. The names are all over the place and things i dont know i just skip it. I wont be able to to do summaries because its a bit difficult but i will continue to read.

7. Zryuu

Zryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello~ I’m the translator for the novel, what spoilers do you want? :blobsmilehappyeyes: and even I’ve only read up till the end of vol 1 LOL (~chap 250)

This novel is set in the Five Continents, and the Five Continents is a small part of the 9 Worlds. The Five Continents has been described as a more backward place because it’s closed off from the rest of the 9 Worlds and idk much about the rest of the 9 Worlds yet aside from there being a very tense power struggle with ML playing a very big role in it.

ML:
    His face was described as having a lot of cracks on it, like his face was torn apart then stuck back together unevenly. These cracks are a result of some poison within his body (idk who poisoned him, but I’m guessing it has to do with his background). Aside from the poison, ML also has some major formation within his body to suppress his special blood. He has a very very rare Ming Yin body type which is extremely detrimental for practicing the “proper” arts (ie. Magic and weapon cultivating) but make him very suitable for practicing demonic cultivation.

MC:
    The one who rebirthed. In his past life, he was a dick through and through. But in the current one he has been nothing but great haha makes me wonder how tf he did what he did in the past. But then again he has lived for 1000 years in his past life drifting about in his soul body. The soul plate (idk why it’s within him) gave him a Revert World Mirror and told him that if he repaired it, he could return to where everything began so he spent a crazy amount of time researching how to restore the broken mirror in his past life. Current MC has a destroyed Dantian Qi hai because his Profound Sky Sect seniors & mentor plotted against him and attacked him when he had his guard down. But fear not, cause he abolished his roots and restarted cultivating as a craftsman. In this novel craftsmen and alchemists are considered to be the two most important cultivator types because they’re very rare but everyone needs the magic tools/treasures/pills they make. And craftsmen cultivate using their unique craftsmen soul, so at the start their Dantian Qi sea isn’t important (it gets more impt as they level up). And yes by the end of vol 1 MC does repair his Dantian Qi sea. MC’s background is still a bit of a mystery for now bc his other parent is apparently some super influential being in the 9 Worlds.

There are many side characters with their own pairings and stories and I love them all. I rly love all the characters in this novel and it’s kinda refreshing from the usual laser focus on MC and ML that I’ve read. And their interactions with YTH is absolutely hilarious I’ve even made a mini collation of all the comedic moments cuz they’re gems, I don’t think I’ve ever laughed so hard while reading a novel before (´∀`)

8. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly idk if hes the ml or not, but most likely?

I wouldn't say yan tianhen is cowardly. He's actually very strong willed. He stood up to ppl who are stronger than him to protect mc. Also i dont think he fears mc, but more like respects mc and really cares for him.

As for the back story. I don't think this is really considered rebirth because... Well nvm idk. I only say so because mc was a soul without a body and he cultivated/crafted(idk the term) for thousands of years till he could turn back time. To me rebirth is death then rebirth. Mc did somehow lost his body but idk if he was considered dead. I mean he's cultivating.

So idk all the back story of mc, but it is in the summary and as you read you know more back story.

So mc at some point bacame a waste. His daintan(sorry cant spell). He can no longer make money. His family kicked him to a far corner of the resident. He no longer lives near the main house. Idk eventually he makes a name for himself. Along the way. He exposed yan tianhen secret and blaimed him for many things. His fiance who he gave everything to left lin xuanzhi when all his treasures were depleted. Ppl after ppl through out lin xuanzhi life who he trusted betrayed him. Till something happened and he lost his body and his soul was refined for 7days.

Idk what else happened. Im only on chapter 20. I looked at the chapters and i was like holy moly. This is a long novel, but the chapters are fairly short.

So anyway after all his misfortune he realized that yan tianhen was so good to him. All the ppl lin xuanzhi trusted betrayed him but yan tianhen never did and never blaimed him even when he died. Even though mc treated him so badly. He missed yan tianhen so much. Things that he hated before like his cooking. Nothing ever tasted the same again and he deeply regreted it.

9. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for translating. I really enjoy the novel. Its a bit hard to mtl but not impossible. Im gonna read ahead while waiting for your translation since its more accurate.

10. 08phamann

08phamann Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How many chapters in this novel?

11. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Mtl sucks. Names are all over the place so not gonna use names and if i do it will be mtl names. Summary is leaving out a lot of details. Cuz i do
    don't understand half of mtl. Gonna read ahead while keeping an eye out for translations.

Chapter:14-20
    • Mc starts to cook for ml. Mc really missed ml's cooking. The past life mc was very picky and always complained about ml's cooking but when he died. Mc really missed ml's cooking. He tried to replicate it and he learned to cook very well but he never could replicate ml's taste.
    • Ml likes mc's cooking and mc tells him he will cook for him everyday. Even though he missed ml's cooking. He wasn't in a rush to taste it, plus he wanted to amaze ml with his cooking.
    • While cooking mc asks about the rice. The family only sends rice every 2 months because mc is a waste now. He never knew this in his past life cuz ml never told him. Mc is pissed because family don't care for him now that he's a waste.
    • Mc's fiance's sis tells him what happened. They figured that mc is out of money so he can ditch him now. Fiance's sis says that she saw mc with something valuable but wont give till after marriage. So she suggested he marries then divorce. He says no because mc's family is very deep cant disrespect mc. So sis says them why not marry then kill him.
    • Fiance decides to find the tiger cub and buy it back regardless of price because they are valuable.
    • Ml tells mc he only sold one cub and he can get money to buy it back. Mc says he can handle it.
    • They go and find one of the cub in a cave. Abai, hes sad cuz his bro is sold.
    • In the past life mc went to the cave and gave both tiger cub to his fiance. Ml cried for three days. The fiance made a contract with the beast and they were his body gaurds. Later on when mc had to deal with the fiance. Mc had to kill the cubs.
    • Mc tells the cub to make a contract with ml and to protect ml at all cost. Even if ml wants a fur collar. Abai will be skinned. Abai is upset. he bits ml and forms a contract. Ml can hear abai's voice now.
    • Ml leave to go to do something. Mc tells abai to always protect and take care of ml or he will kill abai.

12. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the sho/gong?

13. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    ...... Lol damn...thats like the longest chapters I've ever seen.

cheerydandan likes this.
  14. Zryuu

Zryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC (LXZ) is the gong and ML(YTH) is the Shou. Honestly I can’t even tell which is the MC, cuz imo they’re both MCs

15. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    So does mc make the first moves on ml? Mc fell in love first?

16. Zryuu

Zryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In this life, yes. But in the past life ML was the one who was infatuated with MC and MC wondered why ML liked him so much when he was such a dick (I agree, I’m as confused as MC). At first MC really detested ML cuz he always blamed ML for his dad’s death, and even did horrible things to him but somehow afterwards he fell in love with ML (idk the full story yet). Their relationship in the past life started when ML was approx 20+ yo. Currently, ML is only 12-13 yo and purely treats MC as a big brother he admires a lot.

MC carried over his memories, so he liked ML from the start (though he had no desire, he said he’s not a pedophile LOL).

But towards the end of vol 1 MC couldn’t hold it in anymore and confessed to ML, which shocked ML a lot but eventually ML also confessed to MC and they got together. But at that point ML is still quite young so MC insists that they don’t go beyond kissing (even though ML complains that common people at his age were already getting married and having kids haha)

17. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, so this is a Seme Protagonist story?

lilysmith and Kleep like this.
  18. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like it

lilysmith likes this.
  19. cirrus74

cirrus74 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *peeks in and sees TL note saying 700+ chapters* *dumps into Unread list, check back in 2 years or so*

20. chekanalia

chekanalia Daolord Dreadful Sun

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, can anyone who has mtl'd further than me(ch49) tell me who actually saved Yuan Tian(the guy that MC's former fiance(Han Yuran?) was cheating with although he was also being played) If that was confusing Yuan Tian is from a powerful family and HY ran into him once he was injured but he had been saved by someone else and he took the credit for himself....I need to know if he ever finds out the truth and roflstomps this heifer? I keep getting the feeling its Duan (whatshisname?),the guy that had been raised with him and whose elders went to propose marriage but YT refused? Aaarggh, MTL!

Last edited: Jan 30, 2019
    alexfilia, Blique and lilysmith like this.