Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Announcement Hall

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by AliceShiki, Jan 28, 2019.

1. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Registration | Dungeon Diving | Event Hall | Quest Board | Receptionist's Desk | Tavern | OOC Room | Goods and Services

This is the thread that staff will use for announcing any important game updates, upcoming events and things like it.

Please don't make conversations in this thread, use the Tavern or the OOC room instead.

Also, if you wish to post a story your character went through, but it's not related to a quest, event or anything like it, you can put it here in case you don't want to use the Tavern for it.

Lastly, if you want a resume of what happened so far in the game, checking the 2nd post of this thread might help you~

Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
  2. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
  3. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Reserved~

4. NiQuinn

NiQuinn 『Optimistic Pragmatist』

Reading List:
    Link
    Reserved

5. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Game is now officially live everyone! I'll be going over the registrations now!

Uhn... A bunch of people asked me to tag them when things worked, let me hopefully try to remember them all... (some might be just me hoping to revive those people though)

@Arcturus, @Fossil, @SpearOfLies, @seriouslynope, @fuzor100, @A5G_Reaper, @Ddraig, @BlancFrost, @Kysil, @Blitz... Bah, my mind isn't working anymore! >.<

Hopefully I didn't forget anyone... We'll see I guess~

BlancFrost, Blitz, Kysil and 6 others like this.
  6. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    Reserved

Kysil likes this.
  7. Nahrenne

Nahrenne Sister|Daughter|Niece|Aunt|Mummy

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll post Rhialla stuff here, so I can look back on the fond(?) memories of her, before making space in my sig for a new character.
    These two characters are the same person, however the ???character is a hidden persona, hence the question marks on the guild card
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Given Name/Title: Rhialla/The Red Rose
    Race: Elf
    Job/Class:Sorceress
    Weapon:Magic
    Skills: Nature magic|Elemental magic| Crafting| Enchanting
    Given name/Title: Nacrene/ The Black Rose
    Race: Elf/Nymph-hybrid
    Job/Class: Assassin/Spirit User/Sorceress
    Weapon: Dagger/Spirits/Magic
    Skills: Stealth magic| Nature magic| Spirit magic| Elemental magic| Dagger arts| Assassin arts| Crafting| Enchanting
    Mercenary God's Teachings:
    Speed increase
    Arnold's Picture Book: Teaches you the magical ways of splitting your hair in 2 with a single cap.
    Dagger of Black Rose X2: A black as night dagger with the sharpest edge possible. The hilt has a black rose as the pommel, the reason for it's name. It holds a poison within that constantly replenishes through the use of the owner's mana. This weapon forms a blood pact with it's owner, becoming sentient and aiding in dagger skills. Any one who wields it, apart from said owner, will have their hands pierced by thorns and their blood sucked. The more blood this dagger feeds on, the deadlier it's skill and potency of poison.
    Mist Knife: Small knives made out of dark mist, they can materialize and become mist as the owner wishes
    Sword: A normal sword that can be refined and enchanted (7)
    Axe: A normal axe that can be refined and enchanted (3)
    Pike: A normal pike that can be refined and enchanted (6)
    Bow: A normal bow that can be refined and enchanted (11)
    Shield: A normal shield that can be refined and enchanted (13)
    Short Dagger: A normal short dagger that can be refined and enchanted (12)
    Flower Vine Circlet: Nullifies attacks from plants
    Root Armour: Increases Nature Affinity and Protects against Physical attacks. Weak against Fire.
    ! Guardian Turtle Shell x1: Cover the user body with a shield that will protect him for some time.
    Spirits: Being a nymph means Rhialla has the ability to commune with the spirits, calling to them to aid her in battle, heal wounds and shield herself and allies. A blood pact must be made with the spirits before using them. They constantly feed on the summoner's mana whilst active.
    Spirits named so far:
    Fifna - A male wind spirit and her longest serving pact-spirit
    Telva - A male earth spirit
    Wika - A female wind spirit
    Glacia - A female ice spirit
    Pyra - A male fire spirit
    Darva - A male darkness spirit

Others will be added as more quests are done and background story is further developed.​
    ^See Dark Merchant and Official board threads to see descriptions.
    Gold: 950
    FAMILIAR
    NAME: ?
    RACE: Dragon/Ragshelm's Lost Niece (chibi)
    PERSONALITY: Dojikko
    ELEMENT:Water/Earth/Darkness
    WEAKNESS: Ton/Drinking too much water
    SKILLS:
    RACIAL SKILL: Acid Spit
    ADDITIONAL SKILL: Dark Blink
    DESCRIPTION: Likes to hold bugs hostages
    [​IMG]
    NAME: ?
    RACE: Wyvern (Child)
    PERSONALITY: Carefree
    ELEMENT: Poison
    WEAKNESSES: Ton, Lightning
    RACIAL SKILL: Acid Spit
    EXTRA CHARACTERISTIC: Fear Aura
    Mercenary Cookies: 0
    Magical Musclemen Sticker: 0
    Dark Coins: 0
    Adventurer Rank: E
    Guild Raids: 3
    Solo Quest Completed: 17
    Party Quest Completed: 3
    Missions Failed: 0
    Weight Lifting Level: Aeternus
    Frenzied Help

Hopefully this is okay to do.
    >w<

X

MaliMi, Fossil and Kysil like this.
  8. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Kysil

Kysil [Progenitor of Sloth][Sloth Demon]

Reading List:
    Link
    Tactical Dot Deployed.
    -> • <-

10. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    For anyone wondering, we'll try putting more quests out this week... I did expect they'd run out long before Monday, but this speed was still over my expectations.

I guess we'll aim for putting more stuff out in either Wednesday or Thursday, please have some patience and try interacting in the tavern for now~

11. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    *cough cough* Ahem, I have 2 important announcements to make everyone, so please listen well~

First, our lovely Maya just issued a new quest to the guild, so please feel free to take it and help her out, it's the quest currently at the top of the Quest Board~

The quest will be available as normal until Next Monday, otherwise it will be considered as failed~

Remember you can always party up too~

Secondly, @Nurman is joining the staff team as a receptionist, please give him a round of applause for his noble sacrifice his willingness to help~

*poking registered members*

12. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    Applause not just to nurman, but the nurwoman and nurchildren too!

TiggerBane, Fossil, Kysil and 3 others like this.
  13. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait @Nurman 's still alive? The more you know...

Zone Q11, A5G_Reaper, Fossil and 2 others like this.
  14. Silver Snake

Silver Snake Magician of NUF|Show-off|Awkward|Genius

Reading List:
    Link
    BOOM. The earth quaked. The crackle of thunder reverberated throughout the forest to a nearby village. A woman who looked to be in her early twenties was carrying a bucket of water prior to the quake and was now sprawled on the ground along with the spilled water. Not him again, she thought. The woman left the tipped bucket where it was and rushed into the forest, to the source of the deafening boom.

What she found was a man who also looked to be in his early twenties sitting on the ground, back to a tree trunk, breathing in quick and short successions.
    "Still not ready yet," said the man who was surrounded by a circle of ash.
    "What's not read yet," asked the woman to the surprise of the man.
    "Oh, hey, Lily."
    "Hello, to you too, Frost. The hell is it this time?"
    "Lightning bolt."
    "Pardon?"
    "Lightning bolt! A spell that shoots a bolt of lightning."
    Lily sighed. "You know those tomes were incomplete since the fire."
    "I could have put out that fire if I knew the rain spell like I do now."
    "And what are you planning to do with that lightning whatever?"
    "Lightning bolt! And I can't just focus on support spells. I need to know offense spells for when I start my adventure. You know, in case I encounter any undesirable situations."
    What do you mean by your adventure, Lily thought; you can't just leave the village, you can't just leave me.
    "Right, that adventure of yours you always talk about. What's wrong with the village? And it's not like we never get to see some sites. There's always a trading wagon for the capital every other week."
    Frost sighed. "How am I supposed to learn new magic if I'm confined to the village or the trade route? The only way to find what I'm looking for is to look for it myself. I need to learn more magic. It's the only way - "
    "The only way for what!?" shouted Lily abruptly.
    Frost was taken aback for a moment. "Why, it's the only way I can help people. I don't know, there just seems to be all kinds of accidents going on in the world, you know? And I could've done something if I wasn't so... me. I just want to do everything I can, you know? No regrets."
    Yeah, I do know, Lily thought, that's how you've always been; so focused on your ambition you can't see anything else. Lily patted the dirt off her dress and stood back straight with new perspective.
    "So, when are you leaving?"
    "Once I get this spell down I should be ready, or at least ready enough."

One week later.
    "Promise to visit again, promise."
    "Of course."
    And with that, Frost turned and walked away from the village he had dwelt for all his life. Lily thought he wouldn't look back, but hoped desperately that he would. Just before Frost was about to be out of view of his village, as it was on the precipice of the horizon he did look back, and waved a final goodbye to Lily. Lily waved back, with a beaming smile.

Amayah likes this.
  15. TiggerBane

TiggerBane Always asleep yep yep yep| Canidae lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Tera heads out from the adventurer guild in to the direction of the other big building to the North of the Adventurers guild. Tera holds the adventurer guild badge in his hand and walks fairly slowly due to the colder climate than what he is used to. "Things that I need to do soon, Well first of all there is finding a good supply of eggs, second is finding someone whom can make a nice band so I don't have to hold this badge at all times." Tera views the businesses around him and notes a few of the ones which might be able to help him with his problem a tannery and a blacksmith. Further along a rundown building with the smell of eggs appears. "YUUUM! This place is nice I guess but I wonder how these eggs are used is it a breeding house or a factory for food? I hope it's a factory for food after all Eggs are the best food." Tera moves out of the area so he isn't tempted to go inside of the area. Continuing on towards the north and the large building which is the church.

Upon arriving at the church of Ralditorias Tera notes that most of those nearby are heavily armed and armoured so decides to leave as soon as possible cause he doesn't really feel all that comfortable there. Tera moves outside of the city towards a semi-forested area. There is a chill in the forest which slows down the movement of Tera far more than when he was in the town so he moves away from it. He moves towards a warmer area, "It seems things are dangerous for a cold-blooded critter like myself. So many new things here, I have to be very careful in what I do especially since I do not understand how things are done here. Maybe I need a teacher..." Tera sits down on a rock.

Having warmed up from the sun Tera pulls out one of his eggs. Having played with the egg for a time Tera cracks it open and the egg rapidly dissapears. A small lizard appears and runs towards the rock that Tera is lying upon. When it reaches Tera it begins hissing at him before moving to jump upon him. Tera wacks the lizard with his tail. "Excuse me what the heck are you thinking? This is my sunbathing rock at the moment thank you very much." Tera begins waving his tail around and goes back to warming suddenly the lizard goes to bite his feet. "Ehh you are still kicking around?" Tera proceeds to whack the lizard with his tail again. Then gets up and throws it into the air with his mouth before eating it. He then follows it's tracks back towards where it had come from. Finding it's nest he found a small pile of eggs within. He proceeds to eat the eggs that are within the nest . Tera proceeds to return to the towns so that mayhap he can meet someone whom he can learn about this new world that he has found himself within.

Amayah likes this.
  16. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    Splash.

It's... dark. Like falling into the abyss, embraced by darkness deeper and deeper down. Twinkling grey motes of light spread, slowly dispersing as he fell down, down, deeper down...

Crumble.

How long have it been? Seemed like he stopped falling. Hard to tell with the dying light. A sensation like breaking through an invisible layer assailed him, just as a force slowly propelled him forward.

Crack.

Something chaining him broke. Feelings returned to him, slowly from his core, up until his fingertips. He's stll clasping... something. He instinctively know not to let go. He became aware of the pressure, suffocating pressure. Sharp pain returned, all over the place-

Splash.

He broke through the surface of the sea, fully revived - in the exact same condition when he took the plunge. His consciousness started to fade, his memories cascading back to remind him that open wounds and water tend to not mix.

"Ah, yeah. I'm still dying."

With his last shred of power, he propelled himself to the closest land-

Amayah likes this.
  17. Hirame

Hirame Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: Spoiler is your friend here...

18. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not that long

Nurman likes this.
  19. Nahrenne

Nahrenne Sister|Daughter|Niece|Aunt|Mummy

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really seeing the point in keeping the items she had purloined from her previous victims over the 5 years of her life, Shadie decided to go visit the shops in Nagrand and sell the stuff. After all, it would make it easier to not be traced, plus she'd get money out of it. Going outside the town to her hiding hole, she gathered the items (Basic Sword x2|Basic Armour x5|Woodcutter's Axe x1|Lumberjack's outfit x1|Village Patrol's Trinkets x3) and made her way to the nearest weapon/armour shop.

Upon reaching the shop, she cast [Illusory Form] on herself, making her look like a blonde-haired woman in leather armour with many daggers strapped to her body. Entering the shop, she went to the man working there and placed the basic (bronze)swords, axe and armour on the table in front of him, before seemingly crying and saying:
    "How much for all of this? My party got wiped out by a huge group of goblins...I have no need for these things anymore"
    Looking at the pile of stuff, then at the woman, the man picked each item up and inspected them.

Roughly 3 minutes later, the man looked at Shadie again and held up his hands, showing 7 fingers in the air.
    "I'll give ya 70 Large Copper coins for 'em. Tha's ma best offer. Take it, or leave it."
    "Okay. I'm willing to accept that price for them."
    Holding out her hand, as soon as the man dropped the coins into it, she subtly used [Telekinesis] to hold the coins in place, before moving them to her 'pocket'. Turning to leave, Shadie said bye to the shop owner and left.

As soon as she left the shop, she immediately rushed to a dark alley and cancelled her spells. That was close...Moving deeper into the shadows, she began her [Dark Meditation], to recover her lost Mana. After being at full capacity again, the shade got up and made her way through the shadows to a general shop that sold odds and ends. Repeating the process again, she went in under her [Illusory Form] spell, this time as a female orc teenager, and placed the Lumberjack's outfit and the small trinkets in front of the woman shop worker. Speaking in a gruff voice, she said:
    "Me not need these no more. Me sell to you. Money, you give."
    Looking at Shadie, then the items in front of her, the woman examined them for a few brief moments, before saying:
    "I'll give you 60 Small Copper coins for the lot."
    Nodding in a rough manner, Shadie agreed to the price and held out her hand - repeating the same process as in the previous shop.

Leaving the shop with her money, Shadie hurried back into the shadowed alleys and performed another [Dark Meditation]. Thinking to herself, she smiled as she thought about the tidy sum of money she now had. All it took was to drive those people to suicide and take their belongings once they died. Simple~ Once fully recovered, she made her way to the slums to feed on unsuspecting sad people whose luck had run out many times.
    Gained 60 Small Copper coins and 70 Large Copper coins.
    Storage is now empty.
    X

MaliMi likes this.
  20. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    New Quest Batch is live, rewards were increased because the previous ones were too small for my taste~

PS: I poked 2 people that haven't had their registration accepted yet because it's more practical for me to keep the member list updated like that. Please wait until we go over your registration before picking a quest, alright?

leegood, Fossil, Quaesitor and 10 others like this.