LCD Evolution Theory of the Hunter

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, May 19, 2016.

1. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    how did cho young gu still alive all these times, i mean hes the one with cancer right? i thought he got like 6 months left

2. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    The author constantly reminded us of his supposed shortened lifespan, but i supposed level up helps?

Wujigege likes this.
  3. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    I really dont understand the concept here, i thought you be like level 10 if you have level 10 skills and if you have level 4 skill you be like level 4 hunter i thought it was something like that...

4. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    At least it makes more sense that MC is trying to kill off the China and Bad Korea group leaders now, I mean the last time he didn't kill them off is to use them, no need to be stupid and let them live, too bad they don't drop their skills, it will fetch quite a price too.

5. Concernedcitizen

Concernedcitizen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi. Which chapter is where MC first fought with the chinese people? There was like trucks barricading the hunting ground, MC pass through it and fought with chinese hunters. Thats where I stopped. Thanks in advance

6. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    https://wuxianation.com/eth2/eth-ch-58.html Bad Korean Group Ezekiel first, then at around chp 65-70 where they start to have glimpse of China Group.

Concernedcitizen likes this.
  7. Concernedcitizen

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! Not that far from the start though. I thought i was around 99. Thanks.

8. kkiyomi

kkiyomi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    100% this, i think i'll just wait until it gets to 160~170 chapters then reread the whole thing from the start

9. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    ...hunters are all xianxia assholes????

10. Concernedcitizen

Reading List:
    Link
    Aaand after reading from the start again up to the latest chapter only to find out a news of it being dropped.. again.. sometime soon.

11. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Where is the information that it got dropped?

12. kkiyomi

kkiyomi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    check ch 126

13. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    That is a shame.
    I had issues getting this translated properly
    I guess some novels are cursed

14. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    The author busy clearing the past grudges before MC to become lord of Earth? So many pricks from the past, not like I did not expect that.

15. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    10 more days to stoppage of The Deck Translations. CURSE YOU MANDATORY MILITARY SERVICE! CURSE YOU!

Wujigege likes this.
  16. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    For a dropped novel, you are getting a lot of chapters
    Maybe the curse has been lifted lol

17. q00u

q00u Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Kyle: The last chapter will be 160 so please stop at an appropriate chapter for those who wish to stop in the middle."

(from 144)

18. jimmy1989

jimmy1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has this been picked up again? I dont want to read it if it starts going on haitus.
    I think the last thing i remember from this years ago is they went to continent? In a big Rv van? Someone confirm its this novel please? :)

19. force544

force544 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The translator is in Military Service but it seems their military has decided to become part of the 21st century and provide Computer + Internet access to some degree, so the translator said he will sporadically translate as time permits iirc.

20. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if he'll ever realize that vampires are monsters too. If he did, then maybe he could further realize that they can dominate any other monster of the same level or lower. That might then lead him to the epiphany that he could just buy no name level 10 gear and make a few vampires from them that could easily clear level 9 dungeons for him with absolutely no effort or risk. If he was feeling a bit cunning, he could even further realize that bringing along a single level 10 weapon to these dungeon clears would let him reap all the exp from all of these kills at absolutely no risk to himself.

Of course, if all he wants is a steady, gigantic income, then he could create a few hundred high level vampires and send them into Red Holes in North Korea to continuously clear them. He'd make trillions a day with no effort or risk. The only problem would be maintaining ownership of the dungeons, but he could easily buy new ones in another country and move there. I'm sure there are plenty of countries that would welcome a steady influx of mid-tier items that didn't require any of their citizens to die. Even if not, there are probably countries that got destroyed by the monsters, so he could just setup shop there and export the items from time to time.

Or failing that, he could just take his hundreds of trillions of won and retire. There's no particular reason for him to continue at that point after all. He'll have more money than he can ever spend and functional immortality (assuming he buys a suit). He can just pick a wife from his admirers and get on with his life.

Wujigege likes this.