Discussion EA "you gone fked it up"

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by tahzib1451, Jan 29, 2019.

1. tahzib1451

tahzib1451 Title?is it food?

Reading List:
    Link
    HAHA....HAHAHAHA.......AHAHAHAHAHA......BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....U GONE FKED UP EA!!!!

Cosmic_ and GrimVeilRule like this.
  2. Zalpha

Zalpha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw an news story on this. EA is playing the victim and not agreeing with the law. Basically saying they will give this time but it can't be helped that they are wrong and that they will continue to fight it. It is the Law of county, they can't choose to follow it and when not too. Another reason EA pisses me off.

3. GrimVeilRule

GrimVeilRule Dux Bellorum

Reading List:
    Link
    F@CK EA!!!!

4. Darkanlan

Darkanlan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This guy sounds annoying as hell in the video. No matter what he has to say, it's basically not worth listening to it.

Alcor likes this.
  5. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    EA's stock price has been falling, but it's bouncing back. So please, guys, stop buying their games. Teach them that gamers are not sheep for the slaughter. Teach them that gamers are their boss and they exist to serve us. If less people buy their games, in turn reducing their stock price to I don't know, 21USD maybe, they'd learn that their shouldn't stab hands that feed them.

21USD was their stock price back in 2001, when they were still "Challenge Everything" and not "Screw Everything" or "Evil Actually". Or maybe 12.99 back in 2012. As Evil Actually, now, their stock price is at 91.74USD. Even kicking it down to 50USD would make them panic.

insania, Ignus and losthound like this.
  6. Adastria Lillith

Adastria Lillith [Inquisitor of the Ordo Hereticus]

Reading List:
    Link
    Just don't play. It's that simple. Since Long ago, FIFA Ultimate Team has been pay to win.. not that kind of pay to win, but you can be waaay ahead of players that don't spend shit by buying cards with money. I don't know why this shit is still going on. Maybe unlike swbf 2 (2017), it benefits certain group of people, and not only EA. I don't know, i don't play FIFA Ultimate team.

Ai chan likes this.
  7. Robbini

Robbini Logical? Illogical? Random? Or Just Unique?

Reading List:
    Link
    There was someone who was curious how much they had spent on FIFA characters and had asked EA to send them records of how much they had spent.

They got it, and it turned out to be several hundred dollars or euros atleast.

8. sealteam14

sealteam14 Your friendly HI3 SEA monkey farmer

Reading List:
    Link
    Two. Word: FUCK. YOU
    EA, FUCK YOU
    Kek
    :3

9. GiovanniFaust

GiovanniFaust Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    EA always had a bad reputation but they're still far from shutting down.
    Time to deal with it.

10. insania

insania Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    People should seriously stop buying EA's games in my opinion. After all, the only reasons why EA can continue its horrendous pay-to-win nonsense in its games are because that there are always people who continue to purchase its games and spend money on the microtransactions aspects of its games in the first place.

11. sal880612m

sal880612m As I thought, love was a status effect! ~ICDS

Reading List:
    Link
    I buy one hockey game about every five or so years, and that's more because I have zero interest in shooters and 95% of the game I do like are single-player only. Well ... that and way too many games lack off-line multi-player, which is pretty much the only type of multiplayer I like.