Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    Uncle Qiren is cool~
    I'm just a simple girl. I like Madamu Yu cause she was such a badass character against Wang JiaoJiao~ But yeah both are equally at fault. They had room for improvement on their parenting, JC turned out to such an insecure child due to it. I can't say I dislike them though, like I said I'm a simple girl~

2. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *thumbs up to @Fiorisi for giving Lan QiRen higher marks* hehehe
    I agree, the two Jades of Gusu have turned out into splendid human beings.

I agree with @Cypress on how Jiang Cheng turned out to be an insecure child. Wei WuXian was already inherently extremely talented. So it is upto the parents to not let Jiang Cheng feel that uncomfortable or insecure. Each person has their own pace of learning and ability. So Jiang Cheng's mother always pointing out how he is always behind Wei WuXian in skills and learning only hurts Jiang Cheng. And Jiang Fengmian doesn't sturnly stop his wife from scolding them in such a manner. That also hurts Jiang Cheng's confidence further.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2019
  3. cirrus74

cirrus74 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ikr. I loved him in the donghua (his personality as well from what we are shown of it) and was so sad when he died. I hope he gets reincarnated into a good life.

asckj1 and setsuna3025 like this.
  4. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yaoilover-89 and Nyann like this.
  5. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    >.> Cypress you fickle minded girl...
    .....:blob_pout:

Well TBH I too don't think of Lan Qiren to be as bad case as Madam Yu... Because he himself had practically experienced his own Brother going through seclusion (depression). I think Lan Qiren loves his nephews as well as his sect's customs. In the earlier time, or rather wwx's previous life I didn't like him in fact disliked him, but in the second chance... Wwx's second life... He seemed to try and not commit the same mistakes on his part again... I think he's just a bit tsundere. Even if he made the anti-Wei WuXian rule in Cloud Recess, he still didn't kick Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji out the second time... Probably firstly because Wei Wuxian has also protected the cultivation world and also because he realised his nephew's happiness is much more important than the rules.... He doesn't want to see him suffer yet again...

Last edited: Jan 29, 2019
    ayeduh, chiino, Cypress and 1 other person like this.
  6. Yaoilover-89

Yaoilover-89 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't know that someone translated these 2 extras! Thank you for the link! :aww:

So, I just found that @chiharuzushi on Twitter is translating M Broadcast Corner Voice Actors (of the donghua).

Last edited: Jan 29, 2019
    chiino, Soulfill and asckj1 like this.
  7. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Speaking of audio drama extras....

THIS IS JUST SO CUTE!!! OMG! THIS IS SO DARN UNFAIR WEI YING! HOW CAN YOU BE SO CUTE?
    https://mobile.twitter.com/raptorsgust/status/1089923259246747648

Well here's what it is~
    "in today's audio drama extra lwj keeps intercepting the notes wwx throws to nhs and getting him in trouble. wwx came up with a plan and this note, reading it out loud to the class"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Well WEI WUXIAN SO YOU KNEW WHAT IT WAS?:blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip:

Well.... Still if somebody is going to tell me THAT THESE BOYS WEREN'T INFATUATED WITH EACH OTHER SINCE 15 Fight me!!! Wei Wuxian was just a naive, oblivious, carefree guy who falsely believed himself to be straight and Lan Wangji was simply in denial even if he was fully aware of his feelings!:blob_thor:

8. Yaoilover-89

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the link of the translation of this cute extra! :aww:

I saw on twitter that the extra is 5:20 and 520 means Wo Ai Ni... It's definitely a love letter! :blobnosebleed:

Cypress, setsuna3025 and Nyann like this.
  9. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    lololol he is like stop intercepting my notes to get attention lololol this is such a face-palm note for lan zhan

Nyann likes this.
  10. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    so like wei ying so clueless yet in love alreadi ahhahah can realli :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Nyann likes this.
  11. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Lolololol sorry I can't stop posting fancomics (fanfic?)...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    :( But I mean.... The story seems a bit incomplete... Why there is no WangXian live happily ever after?
    ಥ 3 ಥ I agree with the comment there in Twitter... Need more MDZS HP AU in my life...

12. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Couldn't have said it better(y)(y)(y)
    Yep Wei WuXian was just kidding himself thinking he's straight and Lan WangJi totally in denial :blob_grin::blob_grin: Look at how their love exploded in c 95 :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobrofl:
    I'll join you in fighting with anyone who opposes the idea that they had fallen in love with each other at 15! :blob_thor::blob_thor: <- This blob emoji is weirdly likable :blobcheeky:

13. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    teacher-san if you fell for Wei ying why didn't you bring him back to Hogwarts or leave to be with him...... I need answers! lololol

setsuna3025 and Nyann like this.
  14. Yaoilover-89

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 110 translated by @chiaki_himura! :D

"Fairy kept jumping up and down, biting off a piece of Lan Sizhui’s robes and pressing his on his head with his paws, as though trying to wrap it around his head, and then lying on the ground playing dead."

Fairy is so cute! :blobReach:

asckj1, chiino, Sauling and 1 other person like this.
  15. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a really nice fic by Akiko/dreaming-fireflies (on Tumblr). I mean, it's nice to see some family fluff in MDZS for Wangxian, and especially very welcoming (for me at least) that LXC is happier? I mean, I want to see more like this in canon, though it's not hard to imagine the characters being in-character through this fic. Anyways, here's the fic:

It's really good!! So enjoy!!

If you have tumblr, then support this fic, by liking and reblogging on tumblr :)

Source: http://dreaming-fireflies.tumblr.com/post/182397705712/己亥-wangxian-family-fluff

chiino, setsuna3025 and Fiorisi like this.
  16. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    I bloody love this (◕3◕)♡ I wish for whoever created this AU to keep going cuz I need more details. I did the official sorting hat quiz in JK Rollings Harry Potter web and I'm in Slytherin. I was upset at first becuz I firmly believed I was going to end up in Hufflepuff but oh well~ I'm in the same house as Harry Potter's & Draco Malfoy's sons so I'm happy being in the green snake house.

Nie Hiusang would totally be in Slytherin too so I'm more than okay with that ♡

chiino, setsuna3025 and Nyann like this.
  17. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Here is a fancomic of one of the extras... What was it again? Gate-crashing part 1? Well yep if that's what I saw in @Yukkie's blog.
    Source:
    https://mobile.twitter.com/beggarmountain/status/1088044271213498368
    Here's what it is:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Lol... So it's hot but at the same time kinda sad... That everyone misunderstood @WeiYing like that... Well... TBH no matter how many times I can't about the harsh mentality of the society i still can't stop... Well, not that I can blame it either. Before I KNEW that Wei Wuxian was a in fact a virgin, I had assumed he wasn't as well...

18. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Just read ch. 110, and omg lol I am laughing at LQR reactions in this chapter lollllll :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: good call Lan Zhan left before LQR have a chance to "kidnap" him lol, but I can so imagine the face and tone when he said "Where's Wangji?!" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And *hugs to you Jin Ling* when you were crying and reminiscing the times with JGY :blobcry: I felt like crying too.....:blobsob:no matter how irredeemable JGY is, I believe he was sincere to those he cared about....:blob_teary: I'm like Jin Ling... I can't bring myself to hate JGY on my end.... :blobpensive:

And LSZ remembers when he saw ChengQing!!!!:aww: he and Jingyi is so precious how they were worried about both Lan Zhan and Wei Ying, I love them even more for this.... ❤

Anyways next chapter is the legendary chapter. I have already read it but I'm always look forward to read that chapter 111 again on my end :blobnosebleed::blobmelt::cookie:

readerz, chiino, Mrinmoye and 2 others like this.
  19. cirrus74

cirrus74 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, let’s all be honest. Who doesn’t think he would make an excellent harem master? He’d have girls falling all over themselves trying to get in. :blob_grin:

Also, that MDZS x HP cross-over is <3

20. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    The other Luo Binghe had a harem :blobneutral:
    Most of society thought Wei Wuxian lost his V card:blobsweat_2:
    Hua Cheng??? Hmmmm...I think his safe?? :hmm:

readerz, chiino and setsuna3025 like this.