Role Playing BL - Grandmaster of demonic cultivation

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by nejvi, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    someone!!! please donate me extra hours in a day huhuhuhu :blobsob: or make my clones who share the same brain lolol:blobjoy:

2. Yue Jiang

Yue Jiang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Touching her cheeks she realize that she was indeed burning*
    *Slapping her cheeks a couple times to calm herself and after an intake of air she turned around to face them with an excuse*
    It's just the sun...
    *Cough*
    Anyways how rude of me you're my guest and I'm making you stand here. Big brother, @Lady Wen, @Wen Ning please come inside and I'll get you some refreshments as well Lady Wen, you must be hungry. @WeiYing and @Lan Zhan must be somewhere around the compound. Im gonna deliver A'Li her clothes now so wait inside until the others and myself arrive
    *Leads them inside*

Last edited: Jan 30, 2019
  3. WeiYing

WeiYing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maiden Rufi, please don't stress yourself out! And thank you for the idea! Sounds interesting! Hmm... But I haven't figured out how to do it yet :p .
    May you soon be relieved of what's troubling you :blobhug:

Rufi-sidd likes this.
  4. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    Nobody can play NHS as beautifully as you. No worries we understand especially with the wedding coming up. You're comment of "running away" made me laugh though to be honest

Rufi-sidd likes this.
  5. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm only good at crying :blobsob::blob_teary::blobsob::blob_teary:

setsuna3025 and Rufi-sidd like this.
  6. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    (Temporary Narrator)

@Yue Jiang and Song Lan the two last survivors of the Baixue Temple's massacre after decades had now reunited with each other. With Lady Jiang's invitation along with her and Lady Wen's insistence, Song Lan and @Wen Ning were now to attend the upcoming Discussion Conference held by the Nie Sect. Unbeknownst to Sect Leader @Jiang Cheng.

At the present @WeiYing @Lan Zhan as well as the junior Lan disciples @Lan SiZhui and @Lan Jingyiiii were currently residing in Lotus Pier. Along with @Jiang YanLi who upon her surprising emotional reunion with her own family was still recuperating, @Jin Ling eagerly waiting for his mother to rest up fast @Faerie the Spiritual Dog waiting with him.

Over at the Nie Sect Sect @Mei Li and her husband are anticipating for the upcoming Discussion Conference.

What will @Nie Huaisang have planned I wonder?

What will @Xue Yang do?

And will @Lan XiChen and @Lan QiRen make a surprise appearance in the Conference?

Most importantly where will the Discussion Conference be held?

Stay Tuned :blob_coffee:

Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
  7. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    I love you for this @Fiorisi.
    Yue doesn't need permission from anyone!!!

setsuna3025, WeiYing and Fiorisi like this.
  8. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Lady @Yue Jiang takes the initiative while Sect Leader @Jiang Cheng is doing paperwork

A combo couple :blobhero::blob_thor:

9. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Yue is in charge of this apparently...
    :blob_coffee::blobthinkingsmirk:

setsuna3025, WeiYing and Fiorisi like this.
  10. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    Last night before dozing off I caught up with rp thread loved the reunion scene tbh good job!!! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Also I have a few questions and a request I'll tag all sistas accordingly

Q1: is it already decided that the discussion conference will take place in qinghe???? Last interaction between lady @Yue Jiang @Nie Huaisang and @Jin Ling came to the conclusion that the sect leaders will send a word of where the conference shall be held the place of conference was yet to be decided...... You can all (@Jiang Cheng or @Yue Jiang @Jin Ling "@Lan QiRen or @Lan XiChen if he is out of seclusion) send a word of where it will be held on @Nie Huaisang 's profile .......

Q2: what was inside the cave???? I would like to discuss it in the conference so I would like to know more about it @Nyan sempai @Lady Wen @Song Lan

Q3: Nie huaisang with @Mei Li will visit the guanyin temple so what should he see the coffin still sealed or something else???

Q4: what story would be decided for @Jiang YanLi? Will she attend it too the conference?????? @chiino

Finally a request plz I would want and like all sect leaders @Jiang Cheng @Jin Ling @Lan XiChen also @Lan QiRen to attend the conference pretty please-onegaishmasu-per favore @TwilightForest @AngryEggplant @Lina Lina @asckj1 :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww: whatever day it takes place that is... :notworthy: pretty please

Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
  11. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Q1: I was actually confused about this myself. I had assumed since Xue Yang was with Huisang that means the conference would be held there. I'll change my narrator response cuz its probs easier plus its more fun for the Sect Leader's to talk first on where the Discussion Conference will be held.

Q2: From my memory what was inside the save was Song Lan. How he got there, and why he was there is still a mystery~ Also, that cave had some kind of monster or something inside it? That was similar to the saber tomb in the novel, cuz when Lady Wen went inside the cave she got eaten but was saved.

Q3: Hmmm~ Not too sure about this one. Since we won't know if a JGY or NMJ will appear maybe have the coffin sealed but the content remaining inside it unknown? Or something mysterious could be there as well.

Q4: I want Jiang YanLi @chiino to attend since Jin Ling will be attending :aww:

I 100% second @Rufi-sidd san's request. Pretty please with whip cream on top let's get the Sect Leader's together :blobReach::blobReach::blobReach::blobReach:
    @Jiang Cheng @Lan XiChen @Lan QiRen @Nie Huisang @Jin Ling @TwilightForest @Lina Lina @asckj1 @AngryEggplant

12. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    You made @Wen Ning so this will be easy ya know I'll be needing loads of clones tbh lololol Wei chan
    Arigato~ Wei chan~
    Gratzie dearest but if I ever become too busy and anyone else feel like playing nie huaisang don't hesitate to ask me for the accounts password cause I'm pretty anyone would also do an amazing job playing him not only me......

Yup still have some shopping left for today especially need good shoes and my mom's dress

Which comment dearest???

Don't worry kitty chan I love ya matey a lot lot :love:
    Though my lady is only Nej chan lol

setsuna3025 and Fiorisi like this.
  13. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    I was thinking of this , but I barely see people rp here so getting in contact with them was going to be very difficult. Though I still want to follow through with the original plan if it's possible.

Rufi-sidd likes this.
  14. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    well if they don't wanna go through the scenario of deciding the place of the discussion conference then like i said above they can send their word of the venue on nie huaisang's profile

Yup I wanna make nie huaisang flirt with @Jiang Cheng a little lolololol just saying

also yes I'm curious about @Jiang YanLi's back story too as she haven't aged so wanna rp accordingly

and I need a heads up from everyone about what he should find in the Guanyin Temple...... what I had in mind was coffin still sealed but evidence of someone recently visiting it...... which sects has jurisdiction over the Guanyin Temple btw????? cause i also thought that what if temple was given to the nie sect as their territory as their former sect leader is well sealed in a coffin there lololol

15. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    I would love to read that :blobamused:

same here :blobsalt:

That would be interesting and I could imagine that actually happening in the novel too Huisang owning Guanyin Temple

setsuna3025 likes this.
  16. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    In whose territory did that temple come??? Which sect any idea

17. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't GuanYin Temple in Yunmeng Territory?? If I recall right? Maybe not super near Lotus Pier but still within the Jiang Sect's area of protection. Cuz Wei, Wangji & Weny Bear travelled there through the rivers near Lotus Pier.

setsuna3025, Nyann and Rufi-sidd like this.
  18. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup the deed address led to the guanyin temple in yunping city in yunmeng arigato kitty chan~ for jogging my mind

Nyann and Fiorisi like this.
  19. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    No worries Aunt Rufi-san :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Rufi-sidd likes this.
  20. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol even my nephews and niece don't call me aunt rufi (on my request of course) kitty-chan lololol this sounds a bit new aunt that is :blobrofl:
    They call me rufi only

Fiorisi likes this.