Game Sign Up Adventurer's Guild - Registration

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by AliceShiki, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Aqua Melodia

Aqua Melodia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Naughtius Maximus
    Race: Human
    Class: Thief
    [​IMG]
    Oh welp i know those img is not too medieval >.> , gonna look for something better later.
    Weapon : Knife And Small Crossbow
    Armor : Canvas Jacket And Shirt With Doge print on it.
    Coin : 3 Large Copper coin and 5 Copper coin
    A. Skill
    "Gentle" Persuasion : Just as the name suggest, the User "Gently" persuade the enemy by drowning their head into water until the enemy willingly speak. This Skills Can be used with various method and tools
    Basic Pickpocket : This skill allow the user to steal item from easy target such as Goblin, Drunk or Sleeping Enemy, Unaware normal Villager and....many more. This Skill gain significant success rate against stupid couple that flirt in daylight
    Basic Stealth : The User of this skill able to Erase their presence and sneak around on the darkness without the enemy notice them..... But somehow monster and enemy never fail to notice this guy.....maybe he should consider his attire more......
    Beginner Lvl Healing : A skills that allow the user to heal small wound such as shallow cuts, minor bruises and many more......but because of lack of faith, this guy healing skills far more inferior compared to the priest. he can only heal and Itch or minor scratch.......useless indeed.

B. Passive Skills
    Enhanced Metabolism : This Skill cause a significant increase in appetite, causing the owner of this skill to require double intake of food compared to normal human to maintain their energy. but in exchange this skills make the user Energetic, Slightly faster regeneration and Resistant toward Weight Gain
    Iron Stomach : The owner of this skills able to digest Spoiled, Raw, and Slightly Poisonous Food without any side effect
    Ration and meat from various animal
    Born Into a chaotic family, This child never tastes the sweetness of childhood and parental love. His father is a drunkard good for noting with anger management issue, His Mother is a prostitute that run with another man when her child was only 5 years old. His father always returns home in drunk condition every day and sometimes would beat his child to vent his rage. The child could only cry in silence in fear of his father beat him more if he heard him cry.

Having Born in this kind of household, the child has grown to be a violent man who despises his family. When he becomes 14 years old, he leaves his house and throws away his old name. Having no knowledge nor real-world experience, he ended up struggling in his new life. He lives on the slump with other outcast and eats leftover food from the garbage or stealing food from the other. Sometimes he steals other money and spends it on food. He keeps living this kind of lifestyle for one year until he meets a certain priestess.

The priestess is really a kind women, she adopts orphans and gives them shelter. She gives him a lot of things, she gives him a place to sleep, warm food, knowledge and most importantly parental love....something he always wanted since he was a kid. Feeling incredibly indebted he becomes an adventurer and look for money to ease her burden.

2. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I figured you meant something more like what Zorian/Haslush do in Mother of Learning when training for divination. But I also figured Sherlock Holmes would be more widely known. (even if more OP)

AliceShiki and Ddraig like this.
  3. Aqua Melodia

Reading List:
    Link
    hmmm in other word keen eye ?

4. Drevart

Drevart [Eternal illusion][Tea lover][MC RLOAT]

Reading List:
    Link
    Upon arriving to the Guild facility I try to grab the doorknob to open the door, but... the door won't budge. I look at my arm and see that it's edges are getting blurry.

- Dammit... not this again...

I said in frustration and annoyance. Then... I concentrate and move surrounding energy to my arm. Its edges became more solid and I was finally able to move the doorknob and the door.
    With the sigh I enter inside and go to the counter. There I take out a sheet of papers from my bag and lay it down.

- Good afrernoon, I'd like to register in the Guild. Here's my application form.

Name: Drevart
    Race: Sentient Illusion (phantom)
    Job/Class: Mirage shaper
    [​IMG]
    NOTE: all beasts on the avatar are illusions
    Equipment: [Old Gray Coat]
    [Leather pants]
    [Thin shirt]
    [Comfortable boots]
    Bag: Small coper coins x21
    [Small Mirage 1/6] - casts an illusion on the selected target. At the beginning levels it can deceive only one sense, but later it will be able to deceive all five. An illusion lasts until the caster is providing it with mana.
    [Large Mirage 1/6] - AOE illusion that costs much more mana than [Short Mirage]. It has the same features as the [Small Mirage]. Such as deceiving only one sense at the beginning.
    [Craft: Explosives (Basic) 1/10] - allows the user to craft simple and not very powerful explosives 10% success rate
    [Craft: Poisons (Basic) 1/10] - allows a user to craft simple and not very toxic poisons 10% success rate
    -------have no storage for now-------
    Wa born in anothoer world, in a small country of phantoms, who ran away from Aether calamity. Life was pretty peaceful in there. Mainly the work of people in there was to either spy on somebody or assasinate somebody.
    Some time after that one Empire decided that we were dangerous and decided to eradicate oyr people. The country was small and we weren't planning on expanding... since we needed the Rift which was located in the center of our country to provide us with energy, to help us with the consumption of Aether energy. And we just couldn't force the expansion of the illusionary plane surrounding it. The war was tough... That empire turned almost every country against us, so our defeat was predetermined. We decided to evacuate when the situation became dire. Our people started the activation of the world travelling portal. We manage to activate it, but the spell of an apocalyptic class hit us whwn we were ebterin it. All members of my race were theown into different worlds or annihalated straight away...

Now, about me: I'm calles Drevart Craft. Born in one of the four Grrat Houses of my country.. My first assas8nation was when I was 12. Later on I was undertaking other missions concerning assasinations, recoinessance and the likes of those. Upon arriving in this world I've gotten the information about the Adventurer's Guild, and since I like the freedom I decided to join it.

5. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    That sounds archer-ish though

6. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    *after she finishes reading through the registration paper, Aria puts it down and looks at you with a troubled face*

... I'm not going to say it's a story I never heard before, or that it's too uncommon, but... It still hurts to hear it each time...

Well, the guild is there exactly for that I guess, giving people a new start from their pasts... Welcome aboard Naughtius-san.

*picks a knife and starts using it to scribble in a wooden badge*
    *gives the badge to you, it has the guild's symbol in it*

This will serve as your identification, please take proper care of it as losing the badge will incur a fine. Also, I just carved your name in its back by the way.

This is all, welcome aboard and good luck out there~ *bows*

((Welcome! Been ages since I last saw you Aqua-chan! *hugs*

Remember to put your character's information within your signature! ^^)/))

7. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    *finishes reading through the registration and neatly folds it away*

Well... I hope part of your people survived somehow... I'm afraid Edhellen doesn't know much about Interdimensional transportation, Gods know I searched, but... Maybe they can find their way to you, perhaps not all hope is lost.

Either way, your registration is fine, so... *picks a knife and starts scribbling in a wooden badge with it*
    *gives you said badge, it has the guild's symbol in it*

This will be your identification within the guild, make sure to take proper care of it, as losing it will impose a fine. Also, your name is written in its back.

Welcome aboard Drevart-san, may the gods guide your path, and let a brighter future shine upon you~ *bows*

((*hugs* Welcome aboard Drev-kun! Hope you have lots of fun!

Remember to put your character's information within your signature~))

8. Aqua Melodia

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for accepting me lass. It's a pretty cliche story ain't it Gyahahaha~!

You can expect a lot from me in the future and call me Max please. That's all from me and once again thank you, may the lord bless you. *bows*

(( Uwaaah is that you hikari chan ~? You changed your name eh. So what should i call you from now on ?
    It really suprise me you know when i saw my alert and found AG has been closed. But thanks god turn out you just rebooted it XD
    Ahem well once again nice to meet you ^^. ))

Last edited: Jan 30, 2019
    AliceShiki likes this.
  9. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    ((It's me it's me! *hugs*

Just call me Alice, or Aria if you're referring to my character! \(^^)/

But yeah, we have been working on this reboot for some good 2 months, glad it was well received!))

Aqua Melodia likes this.
  10. Drevart

Drevart [Eternal illusion][Tea lover][MC RLOAT]

Reading List:
    Link
    - Thank you for your condolencenses

I bow my head a little . And then add in the same calm voice/

- Interdimensional travelling is indeed a troublesome thing, but anyways I'm too weak without a rift to the Aethereal plane in the world... well weak for now. And the same goes for everyone else, so I guess only about 10% at best among those who were teleported did survive.

I took the badge and put it in the bag. And when I was already going to leave, I abtuptly turn around and ask.

- By the way, how much does it cost to stay in the Guild's tavern?

((Haha... I'm getting hugged... again... ^^"))

11. Alcor

Alcor Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Shara
    Race: Viera
    Class: Elementalist
    later when I have 5 post.
    Estoc
    Leather clothing
    Gold Hairpin
    Libra stone
    Sliprain - Drench the target with driving rain. Deals water damage and SLOWS target.
    Shining Air - Buffet the target with a shining gale. Deals wind damage and BLINDS the target.
    Earth Heal - Harness the energies of leaf and loam to heal the target. Restores HP.
    -
    After her friend from another world left her, she becomes disenchanted with the life of mercenaries. The clan that she and her friend belonged to had felt the same as their leader and his friend left, each gone on their own way.

As she journeyed, she began to hear the voice of her race's Totema, enticing her to seek more of the power of her god to open up the rift of the world. Following its instructions, she eventually found an artifact called Libra stone.

The libra stone allowed Exdeath, the judge of the world to possess her body. As it wishes to manifest in the world of Ivalice in a more permanent way. The stone granted her power unimaginable, yet she could feel the hatred of the god she worshipped against the world as she become one in body with her god. Nevertheless, Exdeath did leave her in the control of her body, as its purpose served as he had manifested in the world.

As she becomes the manifestation of exdeath, her body began to turn into a tree, ever expanding, ever growing. Her roots spread more in all directions, absorbing life from the very earth. Her body becomes gargantuan as her branches reached the cloud. Left with no choices, the magi of ivalice seek to seal her into the rift exdeath come from. As she accept her fate, she was sealed.

As she opened her eyes, she found herself in her previous body and an unfamiliar world, the libra stone in her hand, no longer whispering to her...

12. Aqua Melodia

Reading List:
    Link
    (( It's Reeeealy good you know, The system the rule and the wiki, i really like it XD
    Particularly the rule and the wiki, in the past i've a hard time considering the enemy power level and how strong my character should be, but now I've got pretty much gist of it. You and the stuff really have done a good job with this one *give a big hugs* ))

AliceShiki likes this.
  13. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Mmmm... eh, an otherworlder, welcome comrade ! Well, unlike you, I come from a rather non-magical world, so I can't really compare... though, in the end, everyone's the same here."

Speaking with rather a nostalgic stone, Gaap continued as he graved the guild's symbol on a wooden plate after processing the papers and checking that everything was in order with the application. Finishing his smoke, he handed it to Shara.

"If you need anything, just ask me I suppose, it shouldn't be that hard to adapt... here's your identification badge, please don't lose it. If it happens that the badge gets broken or lost, you will have to pay a fine, and E-Ranks usually don't give much money, would be a shame to lose the crumbles of money you win."

"Anyway, Shara, welcome, welcome to the Adventurers Guild. Hope you have... a better life here, it's a new beginning, the name's Gaap by the way... I will go back to the Tavern."

OOC: Welcome welcome !
    Don't forget to put your character's sheet in your sig~
    Btw, just a little fun fact, as I was reading your character's background, I was gonna say a "Nope, need rework" until I saw
    "As she opened her eyes, she found herself in her previous body and an unfamiliar world, the libra stone in her hand, no longer whispering to her..."~ :p
    Everything's good~

Anyway, hope you stay among us a long time and have plenty of fun~

AliceShiki, Alcor and Haxagen like this.
  14. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Teehee, thank you thank you, we did our best! \(^^)/

Enjoy~))

Aqua Melodia likes this.
  15. MaliMi

MaliMi The Cookie Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Bob
    Class: Dreamer (perhaps Esper?)
    [​IMG]
    Weapons: Rusty Dagger
    Armors: Does haggard clothing count?
    Coins: 5 Large Copper Coins
    Dream
    • Description: This is a state of body and mind, which allows usage of certain skills (Dream Skills). Basically it is a deep sleep.
    • Requirements: Bob must me asleep for at least one hour in order to trigger this state.
    • Limits: The Dream state cannot last longer than 8 hours.
    • Effects (negative): Bob's body is completely defenceless.
    • Soul Walk:
      • Description: A portion of the soul leaves the body and travels through the mental plane.
      • Effects: The soul can see signs of other souls, try to communicate with them or even attack them. (of course, the same can be done to it).
      • Limits: The portion of the soul must return within the end of the Dream, otherwise it is lost forever along with whatever it acquired. For now, the maximum strength of the soul portion is half of a goblin's soul (which is half of really, really, really low). The soul cannot see anything happening in the physical plane.
    Personal Pillow
    Aaron used to have a peaceful life. Born as a son of a carpenter, he was meant to inherit his father skill. Unfortunately at the age of 20 he awakened his "gift" to dream and his first skill Soul Walk. Thinking it was just a regular dream, Aaron behaved as such and full of curiosity explored the vast mental plane. Sadly it was real and he saw something which he should not have. No one knows what it was. But within a week, in a small village in Agral, funeral for Aaron was held. Some time after that, a man named Bob appeared at the doorstep of the Adventures Guild.

@AliceShiki

Last edited: Jan 30, 2019
    Haxagen likes this.
  16. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    *reads through it a bit confused*

Well Bob, your skillset is certainly interesting, I'm sure you'll find a way to make use of it within the guild~

*uses a knife to scribble in a wooden badge*
    *gives it to you, it has the guild's symbol in it*

This will work as your identification, please be careful with it as you'll have to pay a fine in case it is lost. Also, I just wrote your name in its back~

That's all, welcome aboard and good luck~ *bows*

((Mali-kun! *hugs*

Glad to see you here, have fun!

Remember to put your character's information within your signature~))

17. Harem_lover

Harem_lover Loves Spice, and works with Spite

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Hannibal L. Barca
    Class: Necromancer
    188 Cm tall, Black Hair, Dark Brown Eyes, Broad shoulders, relatevily fit
    Clothes Made of Leather,wool and cloth, A small golden ring with a black gem that helps better control inner mana for conducting spells related to the dark arts, a book with the name "dart arts basics", a canteen,basic rations,A backpack and an almost broken 30 cm long Falchion and 5 large copper coinns

Novice Level Short Blades Technique: an elementary experience with short one bladed swords, mostly notorious for not being the worst.
    Call of the Dead: Summons basic level unarmed zombies, their physical strength is relative to topnotch humans, their bodies carry a toxen with a paralysing effect, can either be controlled or let out to rampage, an uncontrolled zombie might attack its master, numbers of zombies summoned depends on mana expenditure. Current limit : 2.
    Aura of Death: Conjures a cloud of blindindly black undead breath around the user upon activation, it enhances the strantgh of all undead within the area of effect and blinds living creatures with low magic resistance for a short period of time, the radius and time it can sustain depends on mana expenditure.
    Current radius possible: 10 metres
    Current time limit: 40 seconds
    Rations,Extra Clothes,Flint, three unused torches and a Sleeping bag
    Coming from a humble home at one of the empire of man's villages,living a rather good life in his parents farm, life seemed good until the village was raided by a small army of kobolds at night, they were warded off but his family was among the casualties, his father offered him his old falchion and told him to forge his own path, he decided to join the guild and become an adventurer however he faced much hardship along the way causing him to despair with his father's falchion being his only companion, he almost died crossing the abyss to get to the borders of nagrand however there he found a chest which carried a manual to dark arts and a ring that helps him learn and perfect the spells faster,and with this his journey became much smoother until he reached the guild at nagrand despite the discrimination for those who practice dark magic.

18. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yawning, Gaap looked at the newcomer and sighed. A necromancer. Hopefully, he doesn't seem to be the type to cause troubles so the receptionist looked at him in rather a dull light, better than a negative one at the very least.

"Hannibal L. Barca. Barca it is, shorter to say. Look like you had quite a common adventure."

He said as his hands were already used to this mechanical gesture, graving this wooden badge with the guild symbol, then processing with the paper, checking that everything in the application is in the order. And like most of the time, it is fine, sometimes it is not.

"Everything seems to be in order, alright, so, here's your identification badge, do not lose it, else you will have to pay a fine to get a new one. It would be a shame"

Handing the identification badge, Gaap kept his smile on as he continued to speak on a rather neutral tone.

"Alright, so welcome to the guild, Barca, I am Gaap, one of the receptionists, quite the slacker. I wish you fortune for your quests and your future as well, don't be one among many, it will be quite boring. I will see you in the Tavern."

OOC: Welcome Hanni~
    Don't forget to put your character in your signature~
    I hope you will have fun and stay among us for a while~

AliceShiki likes this.
  19. Harem_lover

Harem_lover Loves Spice, and works with Spite

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: thank you~~~
    I really hope so too~:blob_pompom::blob_pompom:

20. Nahrenne

Nahrenne Sister|Daughter|Niece|Aunt|Mummy

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally arriving at the Guild, after so many weeks of travelling from Fairy Land, Phinimimilomimo rested on an adventurer's helmet as they entered the registration hall.
    "Ah, Fris. This must be the place to register, Fris. Ah, Fis! That looks like the desk to register at, Fis!"
    Flying off the adventurer's helmet, she headed to the desk with a receptionist working at it. Seeing a pile of forms on a table nearby, Phinimimilomimo used her [Telekinesis] to pick one up, as she then used her [Telekinesis] simultaneously to use a quill and fill in the details. After she was done, she carried the form in her arms as she flew to the nearest receptionist and sat on their shoulder.
    "Cat thing, Fris! Cat thing, Fris! I've got something special to give you, Fris!"
    Phinimimilomimo dropped the form, and used her [Telekinesis] to neatly place it on the desk in front of the receptionist.
    "See, Fris!"
    She beamed happily, her wings beating in excitement.

Name: Phinimimilomimo
    Race: Fairy
    Class: Trickster of Nature
    [​IMG]
    Weapons: None
    Armour: None
    Coins: 0
    [Nature Proficiency]
    [Paralytic Dust]
    - Flutters her wings and releases a fine powdery dust infused with paralytic properties
    - Target must be within 3 metres in the direction wings were fluttered.
    - Multiple targets might get hit.
    - Target becomes paralysed:
    - Targets larger than a human might not get paralysed
    - Targets the size of a human will be paralysed for 10 seconds
    - Targets the size of human children will be paralysed for 1 minute
    - Targets the size of a fairy will be paralysed for 5 minutes​
    - Consumes 5% of max Mana per use.​
    [Toxic Dust]
    - Flutters her wings and releases a fine powdery dust infused with toxic properties
    - Target becomes poisoned:
    - Targets larger than a human might not get poisoned
    - Targets the size of a human will be poisoned for 10 seconds
    - Targets the size of human children will be poisoned for 1 minute
    - Targets the size of a fairy will be poisoned for 5 minutes
    - Targets will lose 6% max Health for every minute afflicted.​
    [Blinding Dust]
    - Flutters her wings and releases a fine powdery dust infused with blinding properties
    - Target becomes blinded:
    - Targets larger than a human might not get blinded
    - Targets the size of a human will be blinded for 10 seconds
    - Targets the size of human children will be blinded for 1 minute
    - Targets the size of a fairy will be blinded for 5 minutes​
    [Draw Poison]
    - Must be in close proximity, or touching the target.
    - Uses knowledge of poisons and the intricacies of living things to extract poisons from things.
    - Such poisons can be toxic, paralytic, or blinding.​
    - Takes 10 minutes to successfully draw out all poisons.
    - The drawn out poison forms into a ball, which can be poured into a vial for future use.
    - Consumes 5% Mana per minute used.​
    [Ailment Resistance]
    - A passive trait developed over years of close proximity to status ailments.
    - Is not affected as much by status ailments, but can still get them.​
    [Growth]
    - Injects Mana into the nearby plant life and boosts their growth speed
    - Speed of growth depends on amount of Mana injected.
    - The range of this spell is a 3 metre radius.
    - Max speed of growth is 1 cm per 5 seconds for 1 minute, for now.
    - This would use up all max Mana if done to completion.​
    [Entangle]
    - Uses nearby roots and plant life to entangle foes.
    - Can be used:
    - To create rough terrain.
    - To trip targets up.
    - To create camouflage.
    - Etc...​
    - Only affects within a 3 metre radius.
    - Consumes 5% max Mana per minute.​
    [Root Weapon]
    - Forms a weapon out of nearby roots.
    - Roots must be within a 3 metre radius of caster.​
    - Can make many different types of weapon and control them within a 3 metre radius.
    - Consumes 5% max Mana per minute.​
    [Arcane Proficiency]
    [Telekinesis]
    - Can move things at will within a 3 metre radius
    - Target must weigh less than a bag of sugar.
    - Consumes 15% max Mana per minute.​
    [Illusion]
    - Creates an illusion of the maker's choosing:
    - An environmental illusion
    - An illusion of up to 3 creatures (including humanoids)​
    - Illusion can be made within a 5 metre radius.
    - Consumes 10% max Mana per minute.​
    [Arcane Armour]
    - Forms an arcane shroud around target, protecting from piercing, slashing and magical damage.
    - Target must be within 3 metre radius.
    - Bludgeoning damage is unaffected.
    - Consumes 20% max Mana per minute.​
    Nothing
    Ever since she was born, Phinimimilomimo has had a huge interest in different types of poisons, controlling plants, and using arcane magic. She loves to play pranks and make people smile/laugh. After many years of hearing tales, from passing travellers, of the world outside Fairy Land, she has finally decided to make her own tale.
    @AliceShiki
    X

MaliMi likes this.