Resolved I think it was on wattpad

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by rambling.d, Jan 30, 2019.

1. rambling.d

rambling.d Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not to sure where I read this story I said wattpad but I could be wrong.

The beginning of the story is about this God who had a special power where he could remove his heart and feelings like a restart. After hundreds he never did until he found out his lover cheated on him and he couldn't take the heartache so his friend (who's name he doesn't know and background is also unknown but I assume he is the ML of this story) gives him a spell to help seal his original heart this allowing him to move on.

The sad thing is he was never the same after the first heart was removed and eventually it became easier and easier to remove his heart which also made him sort of twisted. He ended up killing lots of Gods and created an army (I think, not to sure) because he realized after hundreds of years, that every time he removes his heart and puts it with his original heart a power keeps building and this last time he could finally become all powerful (or have the power to destroy everything?). But, he didn't count on his friend who initially helped him to come back and stop him at the last minute.

This is all I remember because I was totally hooked into the story now I can't find it.
    :cry:

2. rezasinatrya

rezasinatrya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait you totally hooked but somehow doesnt remember the story name? XD I hope some kind soul help u find it

3. Omniscient Viper

Omniscient Viper [Evil MC Enthusiast] [Park Jimin Biased]

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you remember how many chapters It might have had?

4. Emoral

Emoral Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Second Male Lead?

5. Omniscient Viper

Omniscient Viper [Evil MC Enthusiast] [Park Jimin Biased]

Reading List:
    Link
  6. RucielLu

RucielLu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, it is that novel. It had such a good premise but it turned bland for me during the first arc. Just like don't kiss the frog I still wait that for some point it'll turn interesting again.

7. rambling.d

rambling.d Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugh lol blame my poor brain for not being able to keep track of the numerous novels I insist on reading at the same time. Things tend to get confusing.
    *shrugs*