Dumb Self Inflicted Injuries

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Chilli, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Mr. Meh Man

Mr. Meh Man Subtly suggests yuri

Reading List:
    Link
    When I was really young, I stabbed my eardrum with a paperclip.
    When I was in my mid teens, I was jumping on a trampoline, and tried to do a half-flip. There's a reason why half-flips aren't really a thing. I landed straight on my head, and had to lie there for a few minutes, contemplating my lack of foresight. Not a bad injury, but a bad idea.

Lonelycity likes this.
  2. tahzib1451

tahzib1451 Title?is it food?

Reading List:
    Link
    another dumb self injury would be stapling my thumb along with my assignment back in high school.....it hurt so bad......

Lonelycity likes this.
  3. Mantrazz

Mantrazz The Lord Upgrade D Biggest Baddest Spammer Around

Reading List:
    Link
    How the fuck did it stay that long?

I put 2 magnets in my nostrils to see what would happen, juggled a knife, broke through a glass door all these was before I was 10 l.
    Gosh, I've always been suicidal

nejvi likes this.
  4. Mantrazz

Mantrazz The Lord Upgrade D Biggest Baddest Spammer Around

Reading List:
    Link
    I burn myself a lot that way the same thing happens with naked wirw, like I know what's up but a part of my brain is pushing me to experiment on the fact

5. ReadOrDie

ReadOrDie already dead

Reading List:
    Link
    I rode a bicycle without paddle when i was a kid. I fell and the steel impaled me straight through my thigh.

6. Miserys_End

Miserys_End 「Lv1 Pretend Person」I'm the preson i pretend to be

Reading List:
    Link
    Jumped off a concrete ramp thrue a set of double doors and the bottom of it, ramming my forehead into the metal lintel above the doors. Received a bloody gash just above my hairline(still have the scar25ish years later), a concussion, bruises on my hips from the the heavy metal doors closed on me, and the ridicule of my entire class for months(because where else would an idiot teenager do stupid thing to show off...)

7. OverlordPotato

OverlordPotato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bringing in a bunch of tableware/glassware/fragile (idk, dont remember), handling them all like a pro all the distance, then tried to close the door with tip of my finger still in between. Dropped the stuff, then I went like "HOLYSHIT THAT HURT :blob_catflip:" while trying to tend to my blood-clot swollen finger. Yeah it hurt like hell, and the glass stuff broke which felt worse. :blob_teary:

8. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobshh:

9. Chilli

Chilli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've cut halfway through my finger with a butter knife but never been hurt by a sharp knife

10. Chilli

Chilli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've done that too but i was on the phone with my mother at the time so she heard all of my glory

nejvi likes this.
  11. MasterCuddler

MasterCuddler Handsome Chicken

Reading List:
    Link
    Jumping onto the bed edge with full force and landing on my lower leg thinking it was just the mattress/forgetting there was wooden edge, got a giant purple bruise. It was painful F:blob_coughblood:

12. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tongue. Lips. Inner cheeks. Such inconvenience, the taste of iron and feeling pain.

13. alexsandro22

alexsandro22 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bro, i know it. I felt the same few times earlier. Last mu injury was at the football pitch, i was trying to show my skills and fall down and broke my leg

14. Arcadia Blade

Arcadia Blade ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ You can do it!!

Reading List:
    Link
    'Arcy? Is it really a good idea to stab your finger using a stapler?' My brain before i attempted to stab my finger using a stapler.

'Arcy? Is it a good idea to stab a fork into the socket? Wouldn't you get electricuted?' My brain before me stabing a fork into an electrical socket.

'Arcy? I think you may die if you do something like that' My brain before me attempting to snap my neck.

And finally....

'Oi! Thats a horrible and stupid idea!' My brain before me trying to jump into a mountain and got horrible bone fractures, injuries and dislocated limbs.

nejvi likes this.
  15. honglath

honglath I miss my PC

Reading List:
    Link
    I sneezed while opening a door, my head snapped forward and hit the frame. No bump, but i was never the same since.. now i'm dumber.

nejvi likes this.
  16. nejvi

nejvi ~\(≧▽≦)/~

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you sure that's the reason behind your 'state'?!

17. honglath

honglath I miss my PC

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, the 'state' was always there. The hit merely helped me recognise and eventually accept it. Ignorance is indeed bliss, most of the time..

nejvi likes this.
  18. honglath

honglath I miss my PC

Reading List:
    Link
    I did a very stupid thing today, which i'm not going to share thank you, and almost fell prey to a full blown panic attack. Now that i am in the process of cooling down, i am unwillingly mutilating myself psychologically.
    I feel spent, i feel broken, i feel worthless.

It will take about a week or two until the full effects of my thoughtless actions make themselves known and i will likely spend this period of time reinforcing self-doubt and lack of confidence and killing my liver, heart and brain cells.
    Also, i'll become a fervent supporter of any kind of apocalyptic event that may want to grace our planet within the week. May the world burn so that i escape my woes! :blob_pompom:

19. Finalbeta

Finalbeta Science Nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    Well the ones can be easily avoided

20. vintaege

vintaege Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Instances throughout my life so far.
    Minors:
    Reached into bookbag to take out a notebook. Somehow got cut by the brown cardboard part of the notebook (the back).
    Grabbed a piece of paper. Got poked by a corner and found a "papercut" (in the shape of a dot) where I got poked.
    Wanted to slip a small eyebrow razor back into where I keep them. Finger slipped and got cut by an eyebrow razor that was already in place.

Majors:
    Ran outside and stepped straight on a rusty nail.
    Thought it would be fun to weave through moving swings and got kicked in the head.
    Averted attention while running and turned around just in time to kiss a pull-up bar with my entire face.