LCD True Martial World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Evilnemesis7, Dec 15, 2015.

1. zg44

zg44 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting to finally learn the real truth behind the Ruins Emperor stepping down; two Ancestors are really running the show.

They seem like the only people a fair bit stronger than where YY is at the moment.

2. Wan Ted

Wan Ted Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess the Totems are supposed to link up and form like a unique new Totem at the center representing the path chosen by the Fey. I can't wait until like one of them has linked up all 6 Totems. I wonder if its Jiang Xiaorou or Blood King who could achieve that. Cause I think that Yi Yun needs helpers and shit. I hate this solo trip, where he has no one who can keep up with him or back him up. It was really cool in the Tian Yuan Arc when him and Lin Xintong would team up and shit. If I remember correctly, they were called the Gemini Immortals or something like that. So Blood King or Xiaorou would be super cool as a helper.
    Maybe Yi Yun will use his alchemy skills this time to get helpers and cultivation resources for himself and Xintong. Like shit the Fey clan don't use but that are super useful for human practitioners.

3. zg44

zg44 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The two ancestors should be at 5 totems lit out of 6.

I'd guess Blood King ends up with 5th lit at some point and becomes 3rd ancestor.

JX will probably be first to 6 totems lit if CC wants her to help in the final battles.

4. Wan Ted

Wan Ted Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that Yi Yun will become as strong as Ruins Emperor after crossing the Tribulations.
    I really hope she does get all 6 lit up. And forms like a super crazy new Totem, like similar to the Ten Thousand Demon Wheel or some shit like that. Then she'll help fight the Ancestor God. I wonder what Lin Ming will need from Yi Yun. Maybe they'll make the Heavenly Dao of Samsara together if he hasn't done it yet.

5. Wan Ted

Wan Ted Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you think if someone lit up all 6 Totems they probably would surpass the Godly Monarch level or something. Like become a Beyond True God Expert. Cause I think the Ancestor God is definitely a Beyond True God Expert. That's the only way Lin Ming would struggle to kill him.

6. zg44

zg44 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I think it's pretty clear that the 6 totem level (i.e. complete totem) represents a huge turning point for the Heaven Fey.

The two ancestors with 5 lit totems should be peak Godly Monarchs.

Ruins Emperor should be strongest among those with 4 lit totems as a late stage Godly Monarch. Rest of the 4 lit should mostly be middle stage like Blood King now after the pills or Luo King and the weaker ones early stage.

JX if/when she does achieve 6 totems lit should be able to breakthrough peak Godly Monarch and reach the next level (initial stage True God?).

As far as YY goes, he should be as strong as Blood King or Luo King now with his second seal taking shape.

Going through tribulations should be turning point for him becoming stronger than Ruins Emperor and approaching the 2 ancestors.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2019
  7. Wan Ted

Wan Ted Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think its probably going to take him his third Seal to be able to defeat the Fey Patriarchs. Cause generally his strength is generally a realm higher at least after he has properly consolidated his level.
    Divine Lord- Early Monarch(Ghost Ming and Divine Heart)
    1st Seal Divine Lord- Middle Monarch(Sanguine Axe, Blood King)
    2nd Seal Divine Lord- Late Monarch(Ruins Emperor)
    3rd Seal Divine Lord- Peak Monarch.(Fey Patriarchs)
    But this is more defeating rather than being equal to.

8. Wan Ted

Wan Ted Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Though what am wondering is if the 12 Fey Gods/ Dao Ancestors were actually true lifeforms. cause they have descendants and all. and if they were where did they go plus if a Patriarch is a peak Godly Monarch then these Ancestors were probably Beyond True God Experts. And they still died, if they are dead? Cause these kind of Experts should be super difficult to kill.

9. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    I would say there were born as absurdly strong peak GMs or normal BTG (the thing here is the Heavenly Dao, they can’t be above it if they were born directly from it).
    They are either travelling around or died somehow. The Abyssal God in MW would have been very close to LM’s level of he was alive, but he died long before the novel to save his universe from a catastrophe. Shit happens. For me at least, the Fey Gods are more like representations of nature and they have/had a physical avatar or something, but can’t really stop existing (like space-time, for instance).

10. Yajiv21

Yajiv21 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any guesses on will YY will reject offer(Imperial decree) or exchange pills for Fey altar spot. But in both cases I think maybe Ruins emperor will become enemy. As he seems to obstacle for BK if he becomes heaven fey ancestor

11. Wan Ted

Wan Ted Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just hope that they don't become enemies with Blood King and Ruins Emperor cause that would be stupid. As in its good to have enemies but not too many useless enemies.
    And the Abyssal God, like the creator of the Abyss is kind a stupid cause I don't even get why he didn't leave the Abyss Universe with those guys. As in he had reached the limit in both Inner and Outer World cultivation. I think Lin Ming should just have reached this level now. And he still couldn't move people across universes. Plus he's a Devil Dao guy, he could have just abandoned them.

12. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not sure. It seems like to become Ancestor you just need 5 marks and be at Gm level. I can’t see real competition here. If he manages to become Ancestor then afterwards BK can become one too and he would have no real reason to stop him.

And I think it will be a pill for altar spot. I was gonna say RE would hire YY to make new pills and YY would keep 1 or 2 of the batch to have Xiaorou light up the 4th mark, but then I remembered the Celestial blood and there goes that plan...

13. Wan Ted

Wan Ted Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the Fey definitely have lots of Celestial Blood with them so it should be no problem to make the pills. what am thinking could go wrong is that this pills don't contain any nomological fragments from Yi Yuns breakthrough so they wont be as special as the ones blood king and Xiaorou got. that is the only thing I could see going wrong.

14. AKIKAN

AKIKAN The Dicktator

Reading List:
    Link
    If Ruins Emperor became an Ancestor, then he would no longer need his current position. he could as well promote JXR to become Ruins Emperor directly. And no one would dare to object.
    It's a win-win deal if things don't go wrong.

15. zg44

zg44 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well 9th Prince will object and challenge JX since he also has 3 totems lit like her now.

I think YY will have to deal with 9th Prince faction next though you make a good point that cutting a deal with Ruins Emperor is easier.

16. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    What can the guy do? JXR used about 200 years to do what took him 4000. Plus she has YY and can potentially light up even more marks. Even if the guy comes for trouble, RE will back YY because of his pills and YY himself has no need to fear anyone other than RE and Ancestors anyway. When he trounces Ghost Doctor and Luo King I doubt someone will mess with him, especially after the tribulation when he completes his seal.

17. zg44

zg44 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know how Fey/demon factions are in CNs.

They only respect strength. There'll be rumors that she's just holding YY's thigh to become Ruins Emperor and then 9th Prince will tell everyone that she has to prove her strength...

I'd be pleasantly surprised if that didn't happen, but not at all shocked if/when it does.

18. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When was that confirmed? I just remember YY assuming it was LM. Didn't he say that the lady with the flowers was stronger?
    How many disciples did she take? If she didn't do much then there's nothing strange about it.
    I think it was the ARM.
    LM would be his senior/master regardless as he found further inheritance from YY. I don't see it as being any cooler regardless.

19. Wan Ted

Wan Ted Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yi Yun's walking in Lin Ming's shadow like a little bitch. Especially considering he has been to another universe while Lin Ming had only been to 33 heavens. If this continues Yi Yun will never be Lin Ming's equal and that's just boring and piss-ass

20. zg44

zg44 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought that was ARM too. And yeah YY felt far greater strength from Nine Lotus woman, so that should support notion that YY learned 10k wheel directly from ARM.