Spoiler (Bl) Raisin a Bun with a Daily Life System

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by morticia_addams, Feb 2, 2019.

1. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. lara5642

lara5642 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobjoy: One funny part:
    ML's subordinates ate at MC's house and they practically devoured about 80kg fishes, just 5 of them. The next day, they returned but this time with a fish as bug as a whale. One of them said the weak looking subordinate liked MC's cooking some much, he went to catch this fish for MC to cook. MC said he have to prep first so he asked if there's a place to chill it. The weak looking subordinate went and beamed the huge mountain fish with something,freezing the fish. Then with his thin limbs, grabbed the fish and stuck its tail in the ground.....so it won't take too much space.

Kleep, Izn, Ressianne and 15 others like this.
  4. Victuuri

Victuuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the villain? Any love rivals?

5. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Only halfway through,
    there's probably a villain, but I can't be sure who at this point. The newly elected president, Su something, seems to be cautious of ML and his family. There's the bandit group which turned out to be some big syndicate involved with nerve damage pills. There's the guy who framed MC's dad, the farm manager at the time so he can get the farm. There's possibly some unknown invaders from some not yet explored area of the universe.

There's some girl from some family who liked ML and one of her subordinate went out of her way to "help" her by exposing MC's "dark side" and went she can't find it, she tried to sabotage something. She got exposed, almost implicated the girl who liked ML, and imprisoned. The girl tried to secretly break the subordinate out of jail, but caught my ML and he slit the assistant's throat in front of the girl, disillusioning her off ML's usual gentle temperament.

This is definitely Yaoi. There's many hawt scenes in it. MC is definitely not a dead fish in bed. ML got them a king sized bed that has functions to change about 100 different scenarios, and adult toys. And I think, the Bedroom skill is probably the one that got frequently upgraded the most lol

6. Vannie

Vannie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When will ML knew of the little Bun's existence(what chapter)?

michoux and Heungbo like this.
  7. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    He knows about little bun pretty early due to a misunderstanding. He knows little bun is MC's around chapter 30. He confirmed little bun is his at chapter 33.

Kleep, pcheshire, Izn and 11 others like this.
  8. Vannie

Vannie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What misunderstanding?
    :cookie:

9. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    ML has a sister and a brother. The sister is has a wandering spirit, she's a wild one who'll go on adventures and can't be contacted. The brother is a playboy, I'm not sure but I think he's a straight playboy rather than bi (I'm shipping him with his confidant/bodyguard/caregiver/friend/assisntant/acretaker/advisor). So the misunderstanding happened when brother found out about baby, who looked so much like him, having his family traits. He tried to think which woman did he impregnate but there's too many. Then he found out about MC being the parent, so the other parent shouldn't be him. After all, guys can't get pregnant ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Therefore, the other parent must be a woman, that's his sister who can't be contacted. He informed ML about the baby (not about the MC), and they both thought bun is sister's child.

Now then, further misunderstanding when brother see MC. He was determined to expose MC as a slag man who played with his sister and wanted to get it on with his brother too. His sister gave birth to this slag man's child!! So he told ML about the guy who their sister had a child with, is MC.

And there you have it, misunderstanding.

10. Vannie

Vannie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do I find ML's brother cute? Why?

:blob_grin:

So what's ML's reaction after knowing about MC being the father of his so called 'nephew'?

pcheshire likes this.
  11. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    He's.. .The stupid and cute kind, not by appearance but by actions I think. I mean, he even botched the planned proposal later on by shouting about dowry lmao

Three chapters. That's how long it took for that misunderstanding to smooth out. That's not their first, or biggest fight anyway. If you want to read it, start at chapter 29/30.

Izn, Heungbo, pcheshire and 6 others like this.
  12. LavenderBlizzard

LavenderBlizzard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    - Around ch 20/30. MC found some resource, talk with his adopted parents about it, then decided to go to Beijing to meet his mother's friend to talk about it. There, he met ML. At this time, ML already know about the baby, but still misunderstood that it is his sister's.

- He didn't know about the pregnancy. After the one night stand, MC ride a ship(?) but it is hijacked. MC killed the hijackers. Unfortunately, some failed negotiation between hijackers and military earlier, make the military abandoned the ship. So to survive, they use the latest research about space (that the hijackers robbed from the military). They finally survived, landed in Blue Star, but it is already 8 months later. MC belly is already big.
    But the second pregnancy, ML really takes care of MC.

- ML is from Ye Family. It's a powerful family. He is a young general. Ye jia at first is just an ordinary family, but later become powerful. His uncle is the marshal, his aunt's husband is the president etc. MC didn't have a background. He is a transmigrated person with his original body. After the ship accident, he met a couple. Lin mother and Yuan father. He recognized them as parents. And they are actually also come from powerful family.

- There are no love rival worth mentioning hahaha. There are this former marshal(?) or powerful people. He knows that Ye jia will become more powerful. He visited Ye jia with his beloved granddaughter, talked with ML's parents, tempted, but then ML's mom talked about ML have a sweetheart. He then retreated. But then, at home, he talked to his granddaughter and told her to do anything she liked. She didn't do anything, but her friend do something. Then her friend died in ML's hand. She then realized that he is someone that she can provoke.

- Villian...hmmm... The other race, Vala race or something, their leader died. ML's other uncle, Su President, resigned.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
    Kleep, Izn, Heungbo and 14 others like this.
  13. Nokiyoh

Nokiyoh {The one with Collarbone fetish}

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh the mc is not a dead fish in bed got me, time to mtl this muahahahhaha.:blobnosebleed:

Heungbo and Boinkers like this.
  14. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    *Stalks the thread*

15. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) let me help a bit with that enthusiasm of yours:
    • Younger brother was so thoughtful, he bought them a bed that has options to change sceneries around it so:
      • Grassland, horse riding
      • Deep sea
    • One of the rewards from system is costumes, and MC's just happened to be a physician/nurse uniform:
      • One time, he persuaded ML to try the color change function on it
    • He was very enthusiastic with getting it on after ML got rejuvenated/reborn with the pill reward
    • They have very good stamina thanks to bedroom arts
    • One of the rewards from bedroom arts is getting pregnant

Kleep, pcheshire, Izn and 18 others like this.
  16. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)

17. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my, just for that blush, I'll add some more:
    • At one point, system provide master-disciple relationship where MC can have some people become his disciple and pass down skills, ML is one of these disciple....and the next time they exercise it's master-disciple play
    • System give extra points for special scenes, bedroom play and different positions......if you know what I mean

Kleep, Izn, Heungbo and 13 others like this.
  18. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    System-san you absolute tease (♡´艸`)

pcheshire and Heungbo like this.
  19. LavenderBlizzard

LavenderBlizzard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When they did it in grassland....is it really on top of a horse? I thought I missread it :oops:

I binge read it with mtl, maybe I miss some details. So, from what I understand, the system is related to the alien race. How did it end up with MC??
    Lavra/Varla (fogot the name) is the universe guardian(?) that will wake up when there's danger and will sleep when the danger is gone. Is he also related with the system?
    Iirc, after MC got the knowledge from Lavra, he assumed that the system work depends on the person it's bound. MC always thought the system is the same as game, so the system work like today (upgrade, reward, master-disciple). Will it work differently when bound with other people?? I'm still a bit confused about the system :sweating_profusely:

pcheshire, Dragon_Reader and ahsudole like this.
  20. Dream Flower

Dream Flower Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The grassland was and the horse was simulated by the bed that ML lil'bro gave them. ML put on that simulation and made the horse move and they ended doing it that way

The system is the Vala's race making. The Vala survived the last Cosmic Age. They once dominated the whole universe and condensated all their knowledge into a origin nucleus (system) but with the remodeling of the universe made their era come into an end and their bodies and life ended but their spirit and the nucleus was preserved. When they awakened they wanted to dominate the universe once more and more quickly than before. Before the had good and bad but after the explosion of the universe they lost their feelings and only had the instinct of survival. Then the original race awakened they struggle with the Waya for hundreds of milions of years and stopped their crazy expansion but they also suffered heavy casualities. They tried to destory the nucleus but it accumulated wisdom and experience of the entire universe and was invencible so they sealed it in the inexhaustible time and space of the universe. Coincidentally MC was involved with the time and space when the nucleus was sealed so it assured his life ( MC couldn't have survived without the nuclei because he wouls have been torn apart by the time and space) and binded him.
    Lalva's race is the original race that existed since the creation of the universe and they consider themselves its guardian. Their race supressed the Waya's and sealed the nucleus that is the system.
    The system has no general intelligence so when it binded MC it took the system mode because MC was used to play online games so MC could understand it. If the nucleus bonded another person or another race it would have adopted a model that the host can understand.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
    Kleep, Izn, pcheshire and 14 others like this.