Question Master of All, Jack of None

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Vali Lucifer, May 8, 2018.

1. Lithit

Lithit Desu~'s Little Griffin

Reading List:
    Link
    The more I read, the more I think not picking this up was a good call

2. Lithit

Reading List:
    Link
    Also, what are you guys talking about? :hmm:

3. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    It is a good read. It’s core is still a weak MC to powerful one story. So it has its merits. I recommend giving it a try. It’s a wonderful read. And like I said the core is still there, just the love interest are everywhere. Think of them as obstacles the MC has to overcome. Very annoying obstacles.

4. Vali Lucifer

Vali Lucifer [Truth is, the game was rigged from the start]

Reading List:
    Link
    Around what chapter is the first sentence in the water kingdom ?
    Also whats that about Ex Wife ? WTF ? He brakes up with them
    pls answer

5. Cutter Masterson

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s funny because this all happens around the same time. The reason he is banished from the Dwarf Kingdom is because the Queen, which was the fake mother to his wife. Couldn’t take not being with him. So she banished him. Her real mother later on accidentally cross magic with her daughter and well she now has feelings for him. Also his banishment is right before his inprisonment.
    I’m not to sure which chapter this started at. I’ll have to back check, but I am busy at work right now. I’ll see if I can do it tonight. Otherwise good luck.

Vali Lucifer likes this.
  6. Vali Lucifer

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh i hope you check .... but damnnnn
    Are you talking about the daughter and wife of the Master Tailor that is dead in the Dwarf kingdom ? So the wife is a fake one ? And she is actually the queen ?

7. Cutter Masterson

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, sorry for the spoiler. When he leaves the Dwarf Kingdom he’ll run afoul with the Water Kingdom. In the Water Kingdom time laps is an hour equals to a month. So he was very horney.

8. Vali Lucifer

Reading List:
    Link
    LMAO the author is batshit crazy.... i just read about how Lucy broke up with him for no real reason and then the dwar girl proposed to him LOL ................... what is this author doing ?

9. Vali Lucifer

Reading List:
    Link
    AND IT GETS FKING WORSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I got kinda ticked off by how everyone says taht their past boyfriend was the best or something ............ what the hell, but after a few mins of me cursing the author i got over it.
    The real problem with this is that he only likes the dwarf girl and said ti the dark elf that "its only sex" and that he is using her ................. what the hell
    I srly thinking of dropping this novel but I hope it gets better

10. Lithit

Reading List:
    Link
    No, it doesn't
    Heard from a friend

11. Vali Lucifer

Reading List:
    Link
    By "I hope it gets better" I mean he stop worshiping the dwarf girl as his only woman and start to care about the rest too

Werewolf likes this.
  12. Werewolf

Werewolf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you could i would like to know if Ren and Lucy get back together after the initial Breakup.

13. Vali Lucifer

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually stoped reading this novel. Its a good novel but the harem is not real. The MC just fucks some women and then forgets about them. More like the author forgets about them. Thats the vibe im getting from thie novel after a few hundred chapters.
    Also he starts doing one night stands with some women later on. For exaple the red haired girl who works at the kingdom. She helps build houses and such. She had a boyfriend and she fucked the MC and asked him to forget about this. This to be their little secret and it wont happen again.
    Also the MC fucked the fire spirit and had a child with it. The fire spirit died right after that.
    The female wizard that can see the future, touched the hand of the MC and saw their future. She saw that they will fuck like silly in the near future, but she tries to keep her ditance from him and such. I dont think this will be a relationship that will last.

In the dwarf kingdom , the woman that was with the MC betrayed him in a way. This whole arc is stupid. It was draged out and it felt forced.
    In the end , this novel does not feel like a harem at all.

A new genre has to be made for this. A new tag. Maybe "fuckboy" tag or something.

Dont know if Ren and Lucy will get together later, but they will 100% fuck each other again. The secretary too.

Werewolf likes this.
  14. DearNightmare

DearNightmare Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read it in the past and dropped it the moment Lucy broke up with him for some retarded reason and it was hinted that she was about to get together with that one other dude that showed up to help them in RL... and then he married the dwarf girl waaaaaay too quickly, like seriously, I shouldn't have bothered reading it. The romance was so painful to read that I dropped it altogether...
    I guess its fine not to have feelings for some people just lust, especially when there are thots like that Lucy, that was about to hop on someone else's dick right after the break up...
    Especially so after reading the list of the MCs lovers :sweating_profusely:
    Perhaps you'll like Against the Gods, the MC would probably be right up your alley!

Cutter Masterson likes this.
  15. Cutter Masterson

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree, but I could overlook it because I was more into the adventure. And not the Harem. Although it was nice break every once in awhile. Even thou it was to rushed or unbelievable sometimes.