Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild Quest Board

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal

A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Flavor story, it's okay to skip it.
    The alchemist guy was a really nice uncle, he carefully teach me how to concoct the potion, but now that I thought about it, how can I use a potion in the middle of the battle?
    Well, well, I'll just trade them for food at the tavern...
    After eating at the tavern and getting a new recipe for my repertorie (I totally not pestered the chef okay, just asked him nicely, okay?) I went to look for a new job. Otherworld baked fruit recipe GET!

I approached the mission board to look for a suitable mission.

---gather 10 chicken (max adventurer points is 2)

Quest detail: one of the farm is short handed in staff, help out at the chicken farm and catch 10 chickens

Quest reward: 5x eggs (new items, unknown effect)

Hmm eggs, I want to eag a nice omelet, but the reward is a little low for a solo adventurer like me, let's look for another one for now.

---slay 5 hob goblin (max adventurer points is 5)

Quest detail: the goblin finally successfully to breed a variant race, the new monster is stronger and breed faster, need to be slain daily to manage their number

Yikes. More goblins and this ones are stronger too... Definetely no, they are not only stronger, they must be more disgusting too, I won't touch them. Never! Next next.

--Extended time quest (no time limit)

---- Capture 3 Enraged Boar (max adventurer points is 6)

Quest detail: enraged boar horde can be seen rampaging around the village, please capture them to stop their damage to the villager

Quest requirements: need to have Tamer related class / taming skill

(get your party everyone~)

DEFINETLY DANGEROUS FOR A NEWBIE!!!.
    This ain't an E rank mission, maybe if they allow me to kill them it would be managable even for me and also I kinda wish to eat a boar stew... hah I'll take it if I can eat them next time, they should die if I snipe them with ice bolts. Well next.

--Daily quest : ends in 22hour

--gather 5 moonlight flower and 10 healing plants (maximum adventurer points is 5)

Quest detail: now the alchemy shop is in need of these two plants, since two days in a row we keep farming them near the town, now there are no moonlight flower and healing plants nearby. Proceed deeper in the forest but watch out for monsterattack.

Quest rewards: potion recipe (for upcoming crafting system)

Yay! Another perfect job for my appraisal, but I don't need it since the uncle already showed me the moonlight flower in the potion concocting lesson.
    Hmm... I already know how to make basic potion and the forest seems dangerous with those hobgoblins... Ahh whatever. I'll take it. I can make some smokescreen with my heat+fire+water magic and run away.

I told the receptionist that I am going to take this quest, and went out of town with 3 sandwiches and a baked otherwirld fruit his time (I'll never forget the sandwich incident of the other day).

Walking leisurely in direction to the forest, I saw some bears and hobgoblins, but since it's not my problem, I just ignored them and walked while erasing my presence and failed miserably both times. I am definitely not a thief class.
    In both cases I used heat magic to create both warm and cold air to make a mini gust sending dust to their eyes and then used fire and water magic to create a mist and ran away (I can do basic parallel magic if it's at this level, but I waste way too much mana). This also served as magic training, I feel that I am close to be able to use both fireball and ice bolt simultaneously now.

After finally reaching the forest I started searching for the moonlight flower.
    They should be in places where the moonlight can reach them easily.
    The healing grass was easy to find for me. My nose trained by my cooking experience is way too good so I could smell their sweet aroma when they are just a step away from me.
    After finding a glade without trees blocking the sky I started to look for the moonlight flowers. At this point I already had like 15 healing grass.
    This place was beautiful, the green under my feet, the trees acting like a painted wall, the warm sunlight makibg the greenery more brilliant and the clear stream make this a perfect spot for a rest.
    Yup decided, after finding all the flowers I'll take my lunch here.
    After about 1.5 hours I gathered five healing grass more and 10 moonlight flower. I'll use the remaining to concoct more potions borrowing the tools and other ingredients/materials from the alchemist uncle.
    The sky started to turn a beautiful red and I decided to take my lunch now. I am very hungry so I decided to eat everything. This body doesn't gain weight anyways.
    After filling my stomach and drinking a herbal tea to help my digestion (I found some tea leaves with my apprsisal and used the water from the steam that I boiled with magic) the sky was about to turn dark. I still have a ham sandwich left, let's eat it on the return trip.
    When I started to walk back to town I realized that the forest it's a little too dark.
    Ah, the forest at night t's scary, way too scary.
    But I shouldn't walk on the monlit path, I'll be an easy target to the forest monsters and animals.
    Mama and Papa from heaven I don't know if you can hear me from this other world but help meeee.
    Suddenly, after finishing my prayers I found a light orb that was acting as if it was guiding me.
    Without thinking that I would be way too visible with that light (I was scared okay!) I followed it thinking it was divine providence. I hate my luck!
    That was a freaking ghost monster! That bloodshot eyed girl wanted to possess me or something!
    I panicked and tried to slash her (I don't care if it's a girl I believe in gender equality and besides almost all the girls I met treated me as a girl anyways...)
    Of course it was useless, my daggers just passes through her. I tried to run away from her and in response she started to cast some magic, I immediately erected a water barrier while on the run (record time, just took me 2 seconds).
    The magic that the ghost threw at me was a dark type one, I don't know it's effect, my appraisal only works on items, but I successfully blocked it. Afterwards I shot her an ice shotgun (small ice pellets formed with the use of water and heat magic, weaker and easier than bolt but has more area damage), I didn't use fire magic to avoid a forestal fire.
    It seems that this attack worked, even though the ice just passed through her without any effect, maybe...
    I tried to just fire a mana ball, it's usually useless, just enough to push some dust, but it seemed to damage her.
    After that, I started to fire a barrage of unrefined mana balls, it's easier to throw that than casting magic, at the end of the barrage the ghost escaped.
    Fiu. Now then let's go back... I don't know the way out and it's dark too dark, mama, papa...
    After a few minutes, I found another ghost, got way too scared and ran randomly. I crossed ways with some wild beasts and monster and they chased me.
    I shot magic to kill them until almost exhaution while on the run.
    After that I found another light orb, but I didn't have more mana to fight, I should have fought using my daggers instead of magic with those monsters.
    Having a ghost in front and monster at my back, I got in my battle stance preparing for the worst, but the the light orb wasn't a ghost, instead it turned into a fairy.
    The fairy easily cut the monsters still alive chasing behind me with wind magic.
    I was really surprised, I tried to talk with him using my telepathic ring to at least thank him and he told me that he was way too hungry, specially after using that much magic.
    I was reluctant but gave him my sandwich, he saved my life anyways. When I asked why did he help me, he said that it was because I looked line the holy maiden that saved the fairies of the forest that he came from.
    While he was cutely eating sandwich (can't believe that he is the same guy who turned that many monster into mince meat) he also told me that the reason of him being here was because he admired that maiden and wanted to travel like her, even though I didn't asked him that...
    After he finished MY sandwich he guided me to the town while we were chatting leisurely.
    It seems that he can use some wind magic to erase our presences so it was an easy travel this time, I also got a few magic tips from him.
    When we reached the town, he said that he won't stay here and he will go to sleep in the forest and continue his travel next morning.
    Before saying our farewell I told him that I was a man. His shocked face was hilarious when I told him.
    After that, the fairy continued with his travel and I went to the alchemist uncle's place to finish my mission.
    I gave hin all the herbs and flowers I collected, even the extra as thanks for teaching me the other day.
    Because I already knew how to concoct the potion, I asked him to teach me another thing, but he refused and instead he gave me his old alchemist set together with the extra herbs, flowers and other potion ingredients for making potions.
    Yay thanks uncle, I love you, if you have a daughter I will marry her immediately and become your son!
    I don't know why he kicked me out saying to me that if I repeat that again, he won't talk to me forever. Later I found out that he has a daughter and she hates him, maybe I touched a sensible topic with my joke...
    Well anyways. I went to report to the guild, got my reward, returned to the inn, prepared dinner (in exchange of making the meals for the customers at the inn, I got a discount and I am free to use the kitchen and it's ingredients), ate my portion for dinner, returned to my room, concocted more potions as practice, practiced magic until running out of mana and went to sleep.

Magic ability: Able to cast fire ball and ice bolt at the same time now. Also I can cast magic more faster and efficiently. Amount of mana increased a little. (Getting so scared at the forest had it's benefits).
    Alchenst basic portsble set GET.
    Friend of the fairy Cli AMIGO!

Last edited: Jul 16, 2016
  2. Professor Charles Francis Xavier

Professor Charles Francis Xavier Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Quest detail: from the previous quest, it has been known that the orc army is planning to invade the village, please do what you can to prevent the invasion or slow down their plan.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    As I sat there on my own. My eyes gazed upon a quest telling us about the Orc invasion. This seems like a perfect for someone like me.
    Maybe I might even find a comrade or few. Argh don't be silly, a person like me will never find a comrade. I accept the quest and head off to the village.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Where the hell is this? As I look around in this hostile environment, with trees hanging high and covering any form of light. I check the map to see if it was not a scam. Argh I'm in the dark forest. I was meant to go... An aura of a anger surrounds me. How dare he fool me. Once I get back I will tear his manhood an feed him it...
    My train if thought is quickly stopped as a sound of twigs breaking in the thicket. I hide behind the tree and crouch as low as possible behind the Everest stump, that is a reminder o the great tree that we had destroyed.
    "Ockla fjo huma tsigk triskic."
    I hear voices speaking a language that sounds so foreign. Orcish.
    10 or so of the ugly little shits appear. Argh I have bad memories of these fuckers. As I go down the dangerous route of memory lane, memories I shoved deep in my brain to be forgotten spring up like a three horned rabbit. I remember what they did to my mother and the village girls I used to play with. Calm, think calm thoughts, but it was too late for calm thoughts for I had thrown my two axes and nailed two of those ugly fuckers on the tree. I roar a mighty roar of rage and frustration. The ugly shits stand there stunned, one of them even pissing their pants. I grab the nearest ones head and crush it with my bare hands, while stabbing another with my dagger, right in his throat. It lies there spasming in a pool of blood and urine. With the knife still in his throat. As expected of them. I grab for my halberd and slice another one who was also stunned, splitting him in half from his neck to his loincloth. All my weapons have been used and remain in the bodies of those bastards. With nothing but my bare hands, I charge in the group of orcs. Suddenly one of them awakes from his stunned stupor and shouts orders at his comrades, well his remaining ones. They circle around me prodding their spears on my body. But I feel nothing but rage. I grab one of their spears and use it make a Orc kebab, escaping the circle I lunge at the ugly fucker issuing commands and stab his eye, nailing it to a tree. The other orcs scarred shitless drop their weapons and try running, I grab my two axes, which I let two orcs burrow, and proceed to nail the two of them on the trees. Well that leaves me and a crying, begging for mercy, mess of an Orc. I ignore the cowards cries and break both of his legs. He howls in pain while I howl in delight. Terrifying him the more. The scene continues as I break his arms and he faints, but I slap him a wake so he'll enjoy it too. As he realises nothing but death awaits him he sits there waiting for me to finish. But I leave his fate for the hungry wolves or animals lurking in the forest, attracted to the blood. As I retrieve my weapons and clean them of the mess that sullied them.
    The wind touches my face gently as if embracing me like a lover. I sniff the air and goblin blood fills me. Battle! I see a figure standing with a crossbow and firing at the endless stream of orcs and goblins.
    An Orc climbs the roof and proceeds I jump on the figure.
    "Look out!" I shout to him but he doesn't listen. I dash and leap on the thatched roof. Beheading the Orc that was preparing a sneak attack on the figure. The child goes to the prisoners and talks to them. They follow him off to the city. I might as well follow and return my quest.
    The child still ignorant, leads the way and I had to clear the remaining orcs and goblins. Sigh.
    I pat the bag that contains that Orc chief/ leader that was hidden in the forest. I was only taking a piss and I found his troops and him, in a makeshift camp. He was rapeing a prison girl, who had a deadpan look. She was only around 13 the age to get married. I couldn't find the other prisoners, it seemed the orcs killed or feasted on them. I had to kill the young girl, when I gave her the choice to live or die. My eyes darken.
    I sigh again.
    How many times do I need I sigh?
    Aww damn. It's the side effects of being Berserk, I faint as a pain fills my head like a blacksmith hammering my head with a great hammer.
    I return my quest and return the Orcs and goblins leaders head.
    Today's been a long day. I need a long rest and a few beers. I also need to patch up my wounds and clean myself of the blood. I'll probably go to the local church for a healer.

3. CloudySkySadMoon

CloudySkySadMoon Bald and Beautiful

Reading List:
    Link
    ★☆Quest Report☆★

<<Gather 10 Chicken>>
    After taking the quest, I stumble upon a problem that is....I don't know which way to go! I walked towards the guild receptionist and politely asked after showing her the quest, "Miss, could you please pint out the direction?"

She looked at me with an amused expression and asked, "You don't know the way?"

I explained to her that I was new in town. She gave an understanding nod and handed me a map of the town and it's surroundings and pointed out the farm. Turns out it was quite nearby....

"You should keep the map, little missy." She said with a gentle smile and added, "That would be 7 silver."
    I was startled at first. While thinking, "What a formidable business mind!", I handed over the money with much reluctance.

After stepping out of the guild I walked towards the farm and got greeted by a man with a beard, "Welcome youngster. Coming from the guild?"
    "Yes", I answered.
    "Good, good. Quickly make haste towards the forest. Those stupid chickens ran there at the first chance they got. Make sure you get all of them before some wolves decide to have a taste."
    I quickly ran towards the forest at his urging. Ugh! I didn't think I'd have to enter this place in my first quest. It's worthless to think about it now. I am sure my luck isn't so bad that I'd run into monsters on my first time, right?

But I was wrong....

Why? You see, by a wonderful stroke of luck I found all 10 chickens in one place. How neat is that? All I have to do now is catch these little buggers and drag them to the farm. Easy peasy!

When I got close, what I saw was horrifying. Those stupid things were caught in a trap and some savage people were busy preparing to eat them raw. With a closer look I got shivers down my spine. These aren't some normal people...They are man-eaters! :eek:

What do I do!:cry::cry:

Stay tuned for the continuation!!

4. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    This morning is tiresome~ why I need to learn knitting? Heck mine identification+ basic plant are dizzy enough not to mention metal smiting, magic control and cooking? Do you want raise all purpose minion?
    I got beaten again on free fight exercise T.T my butt hurts ko.jpg stay out my butt and head you damn pervert!

Anyway today I learn to forge simple sword and shield, I wonder when I can make Big Shield~ Master said to make better sword you need to know how to swing it……………… not again if this goes on I wouldn’t have time for take a nap! Last time I learn to make spear you told me to learn woodcraft and spear stance uwee if I want to make chain mail do you want me to get beaten just to test it’s durability? 19664.png

I wanna take nap but pervert Master kick me out to that Guild for daily Quest

lazy~

Wut you want me hand a letter to old gramp on Barn? Yeah I will before goes to quest~
    let see today is
    oh!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --gather 10 chicken (max adventurer points is 2)

Quest detail: one of the farm is short handed in staff, help out at the chicken farm and catch 10 chickens

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Eggs? Hoho if I raised some chicken I don’t need to buy eggs each week~

Just ten right~ easy peasy I can out run horse what so hard smack no catch some chickens.

Yo oldman I’m here to catch your run away lost chick where ya lil cat?

It’s still around your farm right~

Btw Master give you letter he said it’s important~ hmm I don’t know it’s content though~ so I just need to catch some chick then off I g-

What? You want more specific one? Why? Instruction?

Catch the furthest one………………. he want me to catch and return to you one by one? Demon! How in the world you know Quest rooster! Maa he wouldn’t know even if I cheat fufufu wut there more?

“Punishment for cheater”

…………….. cheater is bad!

----------loading-------------------------

North! ok 2 chickens on the way ε===(っ≧ω≦)っ

Here where next? East? 2 chicken sighted! scramble! Gogogo! ε===(っ≧ω≦)っ

Here !

one on South! No problem! ε===(っ≧ω≦)っ
    go.png

---- loading------------------

Four side 10 chickens run one by one orz it’s troublesome ……………….. just gimme stamp gramp~

Oh is this chicken eggs? I will make hennery when I got home then

Lalala I got 2 bottles of milk as bonus now I only need to take daily stamp
    ----- guild report part omitted since I'm hungry Both Eat.png --------
    Master I’m home! Wut? I wanna raise it not to make some pudding shu shu shu!
    result:
    --gather 10 chicken x1 : complete
    -- 2 bottles of milk
    -- egg x 5
    Blacksmith skill:
    -- Short Dagger: 93%
    -- Sword (new) : 50%
    -- Shield (new) : 50%
    -- Arrow (normal) : Master
    -- Spear (normal) : Master

5. han2xiah

han2xiah [NightDweller][MoonlightScavenger][Li'lCrazy]

Reading List:
    Link
    It was early in the morning when i get back to the guild to look for a new quest and I really need 1 right now.
    Why do i need 1 when I just caught a wild boar well it is simple i gave the wild boar to the house manager in exchange for the house rent. it is equal to 2 weeks of rent after all. so for now i have a safe home to go to everyday.

after getting inside i saw a lot of people gathering inside the guild quest board i try to wait till the crowds go thinner.
    I say my greeting to cara who is busy regestering quest. she smile back at me in reply.
    after 2 hours the crowd is no more and the quest board is easy to look now.

seems like there are different quest than yesterday.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ---gather 10 chicken (max adventurer points is 2)

---slay 5 hob goblin (max adventurer points is 5)

Quest detail: the goblin finally successfully to breed a variant race, the new monster is stronger and breed faster, need to be slain daily to manage their number

--Extended time quest (no time limit)

---- Capture 3 Enraged Boar (max adventurer points is 6)

Quest detail: enraged boar horde can be seen rampaging around the village, please capture them to stop their damage to the villager
    Quest requirements: need to have Tamer related class / taming skill

--Daily quest : ends in 22hour

--gather 5 moonlight flower and 10 healing plants (maximum adventurer points is 5)

Quest detail: now the alchemy shop is in need of these two plants, since two days in a row we keep farming them near the town, now there are no moonlight flower and healing plants nearby. Proceed deeper in the forest but watch out for monster attack.
    Quest rEwards: potion recipe (for upcoming crafting system)

--stop the orc invasion (max adventurer point is 10)

Quest detail: from the previous quest, it has been known that the orc army is planning to invade the village, please do what you can to prevent the invasion or slow down their plan
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

looking at the board looks like there is no goblin hunting quest for today but there is a hobgoblin.
    5 of them.
    Han: "Hm.. I can probably take on 1 on a one on one but more than that will surely be hard."

I try to looked at my inventory and see what i got

inventory: Rubber beads x 20
    Water Jug x 1
    Dismantling dagger x 1
    metal beads x 40
    Bead's cartridge x 4

Han: "Hm.. I think, I have enough for the fight but i don't have potions this will be difficult."

check my status

name: Han
    Job: Yaw-Yanist
    Guild Rank: E (5pts)
    skills: Flash step
    Lightning assimilation
    Fire assimilation
    Yaw-Yan(Dance of Death)
    Concealment
    Craftsmanship

Han: "Anyway i think i can manage somehow i have the whole day to hunt. then let's do hobgoblin quest."

hobgoblins also known as Hobs are variation of goblins wit more strenght agility and inteligence. but its inteligence can only be compare to a preschool kid.
    I go to the Guild counter and request to register for a quest

Han: "Hi Cara. I would like to reister for a quest"
    Cara: "Didn't you just finished a quest yesterday do you realle need to work that hard?"
    Han: "Well I used all my hunt yesterday to pay for 2 week of rent so I am in the red right now."
    Cara: "I see, But the quest you are applying for to day is a slaying quest and hobs at that it will not be easy without a party with you."
    Han: "I know that but I rarely know anyone in the guild and all of them are already off to finish their quest"
    Cara: "well that.."
    Han: "Don't Worry i can manage"."
    Cara: "If you say so. but you should show up in the tavern just to introduced yourself to other adventurer. anyway please sign here to complete the registration, after you finished the quest comeback to the guild and we will examine you and the quest rewards are yours."
    Han: "YES MA'AM!"
    Cara: "Good. Here is your evaluation form don't lose it."
    Han: "Thank you"

after that I go to South near the swamp border it is also near the border of eastern forest.

Han: "if I remember correctly the Hobs should be around here somewhere."
    Suddenly i spotted the hobs they always travel in pack that is why they are easy to spot
    First I need to isolate 1 and kill it immediately before it can call for backup
    i stealthily follow the pack of hobs looking for the opportunity to strike.
    after a few moments 2 of the got isolated from the group.

Han: "this is my chance."

Muttered to myself then throw a small rock at the hob on the right side
    swoosh.. The rock flew and hit the hob in the back i move to a different location as to not be spotted. but my plan seems a failure.
    The right hob asked the left hob to looked at the direction where I have thrown the stone

Han: "This is harder than i thought"

I think of a plan and remember that i still have 20 rubber beads unused rubber from training with master how to use SCG in combat. I load 1 rubber bullets in each cartridge and aim straight at the right hob and the other aim at the tree to bonce and hit the left hob in a different direction.

using small electricity and assimilate it the rear part of the SCG it works like a battery and is able to power up the gun part of SCG. the bullet fly from the nuzzle in between the middle claws without a sound since the gun only uses wind pressure to shoot the beads it was not loud and with a swoosh sound and hit both target right away.
    I wait for a while and the 2 hobs split and the other one move straight at my location the other farther away from me.

I ready my right SCG for another shot using metal beads and aim at the hob in front of me in its throat. the metal beads hit its mark and made a small hole in its throat and destroyed the voice box of the hob.

I showed myself from the Hob. It was angry but it can't make any sound and came charging straight at me just like the boar. I use flash step and move to its back and use electric strike but i missed the vital part because the hob noticed me and tried to dodge the SCG left a deep wound on the right flank of the hob and left hist right hand paralyzed. seeing the situation is bad the hob used its left hand and plan to strike me with its club. i dodge to may left by cartwheeling and stay at the stand up position and used my right foot to do and electric strike to the head. it hit the hob and the hob staggered and from my position i jump using my hands and spin in the air and made another electric strike and the first hob is down.

I go straight to the 2nd hob using flash step i immediately see the second Hob and using the same technique i hit it in the throat and is immediately silenced.
    from the it is a frontal confrontation and i won using my Yaw-yan move and electric strike to finished the hob

Han: "2 down, 3 more to go i better bury this two hob before the smell of blood spread."

after looting and burying the hobs that i killed i track the pack of hobs that i was following and look if they left any hobs from their pack.silently tracking them I saw a lone hob gnawing at it prey rabbit.
    since i already have experience using close quarter techniques i think i should use my mid range techniques.

using SCG I assimilate electricity on its rear part and put some on the metal beads. aiming at the hob this is the first time i am using it without the support gear.

I shoot the metal bead when the bead missed its target and hit the shoulder the hobs cried loudly.

Han: "this is bad"

the cry attracted the other monster in the surrounding so before it can shout again.
    I used another metal bead and hit its throat without adding electricity on the metal bead the recoil is no more and hit its target. before he was able react i immediately use the SCG and used electric strike to behead the hob since the hob is paralyze from the low Railgun-shot and can not do anything since his voice box is also destroyed and can no longer shout. after that I ready my SCG for one more strike using lightning assimilation and fir assimilation on the bullet i shoot another metal bead for from my location and after hitting a rock the metal bead explode and created a huge noise which attracted the monsters and the beasts run away from it.

after successfully diverting the monster attention I carried the hob away and loot it before burying it.

Han: "Whew. That was close. I almost get my self surrounded. But It will be harder this time the monster are now alert. maybe i should go to the eastern forest first and hunt something to eat and comeback after the commotion calmed down"

I go to the eastern forest and hunt 2 rabbit and dismantled them after that i looked for a river to clean it then made a bonfire ate have roasted rabbit i kept the hide cause it is useful and can be sold or used to create some clothing.
    I checked my inventory

inventory: Rubber beads x 18
    Water Jug x 1
    Dismantling dagger x 1
    metal beads x 36
    Bead's cartridge x 4
    Hob Goblin fangs x 4
    Hob Goblin cloth x 2
    Rabbit Hide x 2

Han: " still have a lot of items. I still need to kill 2 hobs. I need to do this more efficiently. "

after thinking through i try to make simple rope by looking for sturdy vines and woven then together. after making some knot so that i can be easily fasten but hard to loose. i made 8 of those to tie up those hobs while i fight the remaining.
    after a few practicing for a while a got the hang of it and ready to use it on moving object.

I went to the border of eastern forest and southern swamp and looked for the hobs. they have loosen up their guard they seem to go into a group of 3 in need to look for a pair of hobs and test my skill.

after an hour of looking around I saw i a pair of hob that is fighting for a rabbit looks like they divided the rabbit but it wasn't in half and is fighting who will get the larger half.

i moved to a location and side so that i can i am at the same time using SCG i shot 2 metal beads against their throat when started pausing for a while. I hit the mark and they are silenced. the 2 Hobs looked confused and became enrage I used flash step to move at back of the hob on the left and use 3 rope and pull it and he was tied up clean he is squirming but the fasten rope wont easil be broken. right after i saw the hob charge at me with a club at hand aiming for my head. i dodge and execute the Yaw-Yan move and the enemy missed every single strike.

very confident on my speed and dodging, suddenly another hobs appear holding a leaf with water. the hob charge at me and is planning to shout but before it can shout a shoot it with a metal bead and it was silenced.

the 2 hob is attacking one after the other i started to feel tired. I used flash step as to escape out our entanglement. the 2 hobs came charging at me again i shot a pair of metal beads to 1 of the hobs and aim for it eyes it was a success but the hob is still flailing around the other hob was able to hit me in the flank.

Han:"aahhh.. dang it hurts! you piece of shiitake mushroom"

I use flash step to put some distance between us and charge the SCG with a lightning power and prepare to strike i used 1 of my hidden skill.i muttered to my self.

Han: "Hidden skill: LIGHTNING DRAGON."

in a blink of an eye i was able to be head the hob that is coming after me after the strike the SCG is really hot and can't do anymore shooting of beads and is not able to assimilate element except for water or it will melt or crumbled. i was still hot and the tied hob was near where i stop i walked towards it and beheaded the hob using the hot claw of SCG the other flailing hob is a bit further so waited till it was exhausted. after a while it stop moving. and it given me some tome to rest walking silently near it a used my knife and cut it in the throat.

I feel that there are some movements in the surroundings and I hurriedly loot it and I burnt the corpse of the hobs though it will be found by monster at least they won't turn into zombies.

after experiencing the very exhausting mission i went straight to the guild.

walking sluggishly at the counter
    Cara:" Hello Han here to report you quest?"
    Han:"Yes."
    Cara:"okay let me take you and be evaluated"
    Han:"okay"

looking at the exhausted me she smiled and said

CARA: "don't worry it won't take long"

after a while Cara and I went out of the evaluation room.

name: Han
    Job: Yaw-Yanist
    skills:
    Flash step
    Lightning assimilation
    Fire assimilation
    Yaw-Yan(Dance of Death)
    Concealment
    Craftsmanship
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Inventory:
    Rubber beads x 18
    Water Jug x 1
    Dismantling dagger x 1
    metal beads x 31
    Bead's cartridge x 4
    Rabbit Hide x 2
    Hob Goblin fangs x 12
    Hob Goblin cloth x 4

Ldyrdy likes this.
  6. DCLXVI

DCLXVI [not vi's]

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for the hard work

7. Eternal_Frosty

Eternal_Frosty Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since I completed my first quest I still have a long ways to my goal.So I decided to complete more quests, as I walk into the Adventures Guild there were a lot of people like usual. I walk to the notice board and notice a new quests. I pick the slaying 5 hob goblins so I had to venture deep into the forest just to find them. Using my skills to search through the forest to find the hob goblins.
    After a while i finally found a group of hob goblins in a cave beneath a mountain.
    I used my blade and sneakily cut of one of the hob goblins head and the rest got alerted and immediately attack me. I dodge to the best of my abilities and manage to slay them. I took a long stroll back to the guild and hand in the hob goblin hides and completed my quest.

8. Hikari Wataru

Hikari Wataru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome and thank you for your hard work to read many stories in the guild and judge it

9. wraith

wraith -----------------

Reading List:
    Link
    Timon "The Bomber" Meerkat's PoV-

I've been camping over here for more than 12 hours, the Orc settlement clearly visible through my trusted binoculars. Well, observation missions are extremely boring in general, but this one has had its moments. Adventurers have periodically attacked the settlement since this morning and the Orcs are nearly exterminated. I've seen some pretty great fighting, but after witnessing this one sided battle, one is forced to ask the question - Why aren't the adventurers coordinating their attacks? They sure have skill, but....

I am jolted into alertness as movements are detected in a relatively nearby. A bunch of Orcs are making their way towards me, or to be more precise, they plan to cross the mountain pass and escape into the desert. The pass is actually a narrow valley about 10 km south of the Orc settlement and I'm currently at the very top of one of the hills sharing this rocky valley. My horse is tied to one of the scarce trees inhabiting this inhospitable land and the carriage is hidden behind a large rock.

Half an hour has passed and the targets have finally reached the designated ambush area. "The damned Guild Master better give me full points for this", I mutter as I press the detonator. The entrance as well as the exit to the mountain pass have now been transformed into walls of flames, essentially trapping the three Orcs in between. They are agitated and are searching for the initiator of this ambush, but they won't be active for long. A second detonator is pressed and the trapped Orcs are treated to toxic vapors made from lizard venom and chalk, rendering them unconscious for a couple of days.

"What about the proof of subjugation?", I am racking my head, trying to recollect which part of the Orcs I will be needing. I know that it's written somewhere, but I simply can't be bothered at this point. I begin to bind them with a rope, "They might want to interrogate a few Orcs, better haul them into the carriage."

At the end of the day, I'm back in the Guild and am exhausted. Can't wait to get this over with. I approach the counter, "You might want to take a look at the carriage parked at the back"

VOLX98 likes this.
  10. VOLX98

VOLX98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    <Quest: Gather 10 chicken (max AP 2) >

Volx's point of view:
    The last two days after @Ldyrdy opened the Adventure Guild, I found people for my party to do quests and learned about them. While they deligently did their quests, I thought about establishing a clan, because we are seven adventurers now. We are the "Blooming Garden Clan" .
    The name came from Nope's endless love for flowers and his dream to build a garden. His dream astonished most of us and we could sympathize with him. Only Timon and Fanz don't respect flowers enough~. All they know is the art of killing~, perverted thoughts~ or as in Timon's case.... explosives~... *sigh*....

Anyways, since I have a feeling that my comrades will do so many quests that I will not be able to follow them anymore~...
    I am going to do a quest, too now~.... *lazy*
    Dreaming of Luxadias cooking~... I want to get some eggs *chuckle*...
    Eggs~, Rice from the market~ and some potatoes from Nope's garden~ hehe. This will be my dream for now~

------------------------------

These were Volx's thoughts, when he was playing basketball somewhere in Riegenberg Town....
    As the sun shone strongly on his face and he started to get hungry.... he went to the next bakery and ate some bread.
    After that he looked in the Giant Brawl Tavern for some quests... *yawn*... so lazy~

He couldn't believe his eyes. Today he was lucky. Some farmer had rioting chickens in his farm.
    "Fat Chance!" Volx immediately walked to the farm, where chickens made problems.

Seeing the situation Volx the Shadow grinned. This work should be easy for him... Shadow patted his telescope-bat, which he planned on using to discipline bad, bad~ chickens.
    Full of confidence Shadow greeted the farmer. But the farmer didn't find Shadow's appearance trustworthy. All he saw was a brat holding a basketball in one hand and a telescope-bat in the other. The farmer didn't even bother asking and replied: "Whatever, catch me 10 chickens and as part of the deal I will reward you with 5 eggs. That is if you can even catch 1 angry chicken.
    Also if you harm any of my beloved treasures, this will have heavy consequences. I will inform the Adventure Guild and personally make sure that you recieve heavy punishment."

Volx's point of view:

"What and old, stingy ossan~.... and impudent as well~
    Nowadays people just don't respect me anymore, whereever I go~
    back in the days, when I was younger and still fighting for my life in the illegal underground tournaments, people would recognize me and fear me... they called me "One Dunk Man"~..."

--------------------

"HEY, WAKE UP IDIOT, WHAT ARE YOU IDLY DREAMING HEAR? CATCH THE CHICKENS OR LEAVE!" , the farmer angrily shouted.
    Shadow woke up from his reminiscence and saw the farmer glaring at him.

"yea, yea ......stupid old man", Volx said, the last three words so quitely to himself that the farmer couldn't hear it.

Then Shadow walked leisurely to the chickens.
    Looking back and seeing that the old man went away to milk his cows, Shadow infused his telescope-bat with a very little amount of electricity, which was too little to kill the animals, and paralyzed 36 chickens, so fast that you could barely see him.

After that he collected 30 chickens and put them into cages, because he didn't want them to make a riot again.
    Then he carefully massaged the chickens, which didn't move and looked like dead, until one after another started to look happy and alive again and each time one chicken would look alive again, he would put it back into a cage. The chickens looked happier somehow after Shadow's treatment. Maybe it was because, they enjoyed his massage.

The mission took him quite long, as each massage was tricky. But somehow Volx enjoyed to play with the angry chickens~
    He brought the farmer to the 30 cages, who noticed how relaxed the chickens were and wondered what in the world happened to these 36 angry chickens~
    He was astonished about the result and felt sorry to have doubted Shadow.
    As promised the farmer awarded Volx with 15 eggs, 3 times 5 eggs, because for ten caught chickens he would give 5 eggs and a note to the Adventure guild:
    "Dear Adventure Guild and Guild Master LdyRdy,

thank you for such a reliable adventurer, he caught 30 chickens and now the chickens seem calmer and happier.
    Please send this fellow next time to me again, if I should have new problems~

Sincerely,

Your Farmer Joe"

Volx received the items and left ossan's farm. He went back to the Adventure Guild and showed his results to the beaty of a receptionist~

11. BunnyPillow

BunnyPillow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Done

12. Ldyrdy

Ldyrdy Snowfallsdown

Reading List:
    Link
    thx.. will be graded by me tomorrow if no receptionist appraised it..

13. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Not far from the guild building, I noticed a very peculiar scent. That is the smell of fire and gunpowder. But somehow the gunpowder smelled slightly different from the one I used. I take a look at the source and found someone that I know is a fellow adventurer. And I also know that the fellow is in one of the newly established clan. Well, this is interesting.
    "Hello there, the name Shadow."
    I greeted the guy.
    "If you are not busy, interesting in sharing some tips in making your explosive? I somehow felt that I might need to build a bigger ones for future job. You know, since the war with the orc is getting close and all Oh! And please have this blade antlion trap and also blade trap. I as a sign of friendship. I hope it will be useful for you."

VOLX98 likes this.
  14. FernwehDesu

FernwehDesu 『 The one who's reading this is an idiot 』Teehee~

Reading List:
    Link
    (Day One)
    I just joined the Guild today. Though I'm not in a rush to do quests, I'm feeling pretty bored. So I decided to quickly accept E Rank Quests. Looking at the bulletin board with head looking up high... (Definitely not because I'm short. It's just that the staffs positioned the board too high, okay?) I began to carefully read the various missions posted on the board.
    Chickens? The moment its image cross my mind, I immidiately shook my head and turn my eyes to the other quest that was available to take.
    Herbs... I definitely have lots of knowledge about herbs because I grew up living in a forest....... I froze. Mom... Dad... My dear brothers... My eyes flashes killing intent for a moment before calming myself down.

....Well, I don't need potions when I'm a healer/buffer myself. Rejected.
    An army of orcs? This might be too much for a support type like me... And I really don't want to join a party..... Crowds are.... I shifted my glance to another quest that requires killing monsters.
    Hobgoblins. I'm familiar with goblins, hobglobins are nothing new to me. I killed countless with my... brothers.

Uhn. "Way better than chickens..."

I had no idea that I was actually speaking this words out loud. And so, the adventurers and the Guild's staffs who heard it all looks at me strangely. Fortunately, I was too focused on reading the quest's details to notice. If not.....Uh, I... I...would've pretend I saw nothing and walk away? (Definitely not because I'm embarassed, okay?)

It's decided. I quickly accepted the Hobgoblin quests and head straight to where the monsters are located.... with a hint of red on my face. I mean, how dare that female staff told me that I'm too young to become an adventurer? I'm 17 already! And it was obvious that she didn't believe me at all.

I didn't have a choice, I showed her the proof that I just registered on the guild. I thought it would be all fine after that but, she just nodded and still insists that killing a monster will be scary! Scary!? Someone who has already killed an orc will be scared by a mere hobgoblin!? No kidding! Right then and there, I wanted to cry... that's not it! I meant, I wANTED TO KILL HER!

Fortunately for her, a male staff, Shirota, who also stays at the same inn with me, told her the story of how he saw me kill a bunch of goblins alone with my holy magic. In the end, with much difficulty, the female staff finally gave up after giving me a few more advices just like a over protective Mother. My cheeks could not help but feel redden... (It's not because I was incredibly moved and remembered my Mom in her, okay!? It was because... yes, I was red from angrer! Hmpf!)
    After a few minutes of searching through the forest, encountering goblins, slimes, and boars—I finally found what I've been searching for. Hobgoblins. And there's two of them. Their looks are... horrible. That was all I could describe. Because I was completely not in the mood to carefully observed their features when I saw their actions.

One is munching happily on a bloody flesh that seems like a severed leg of a human. While the other wears a satisfied expression, caressing its huge tummy as it sits on a pool of red liquid. Bones and bits of pieces of flesh are scattered on the green grass which is now dyed red. Half of an ear. Eyeballs. Fingers. And one of the said fingers are small, even smaller than mine........

The second I saw this scene, it instantly reminded me the day my family died. It reminded me of how no matter I asked for God's help.... No matter how life's worth of tears flowed down on my cheeks.....

God? Tch. God. Does. Not. Exists!

Bloodlust quickly filled my hazel eyes. The pink and white robe flutters back and forth as the wind bursts against me. It carries the heavy smell of metal, making my desire to kill even more apparent.

I grip on the wand on my left hand tighter before aiming the weapon and my palm towards the Hobgoblin who was now licking his own fingers clean.

[Bind]!

The light elements quickly transformed into a golden whip wrapping around the Hobgoblin, making it unable to move. Both monsters were taken aback, they didn't expect that a human will appear just after they eat their meal. What more, the human is strange. She is so small yet, very fierce.

The bloodlust she carries is a hundred times heavier than her own weight.

They needed a few more seconds before they get back to their senses. But it's too late.

In the middle of the battlefield, such distraction can definitely get you killed.

Fern already casted buffs on herself, and just finished a certain attack spell, ignoring the bound one, who is also still in a bit daze. She raises her wand once again, opening her mouth at the same time:

[Holy Light]!

A bright golden cross bursts out in front of the enemy, The Hobgoblin instantly snaps open, quickly closing his eyes the next second, in excruciating pain. Currently, the pair of orbs hurt so much that it feels like he turned blind because of the brightness. Even with closed lids, the light still affects its eyes. If it's just this, it would be a bit fine but, this magic carries holy elements. Not only the illumination hurts his vision, his whole body felt like it was scorching hot! It was as if he was drowning deep in a lava pool!

Hell, this Hobgoblin has demon blood on its veins it was proud of! And demon blood against holy magic is just, sh*t!

Now that it was the exact reason for his demise, the blood that he has praised his whole life has now been cursed the same amount within mere few seconds!

And then it dies! Its utterly dead, reduced to ashes! Using just one of her magics... one Hobgoblin has already been killed!

On the other hand, the tightly bound Hobgoblin... and unbeknowst to Fern, two other Hobgoblins who were actually present near the crime scene, innocently resting behind a large tree also got... affected.

She only found out the two presence when she heard additional screaming from a near distance, apparently... they also couldn't escaped from the holy magic. Though it's obvious that the two monsters covered behind the tree has it better than the other two.

While all four of the Hobgoblins are now cursing their own Ancestors, Fern's wand has been lifted up. Just before the [Holy Light] disappeared, her weapon has already been stabbed inches deep on the ground. The cherry lips that looks as if it can sing an enchanting song actually... cursed!

"F*ck, you monsters deserved to die!"

[Sanctuary]!

A squared area of burst out from the ground like a cage!

This holy area are formed using the Hobgoblin as the center who just got freed from its bindings, attempting to run away. Barely reaching the area where the innocent bystanders who also tucked their tails between their legs. Unfortunately for them, Fern didn't give them even a bit of time to relax.

The [Sanctuary] that is a bit similar to Holy Light, but stronger and even covers a few meters of the area, is definitely scary. Of course, Fern this time is now gasping for breath because of the large mana consumption. Only one more holy light magic to cast.

After a few seconds of brightness, the Hobgoblins that are currently cursing their Ancestors' Ancestors gradually fades away.............

"Ah?" A deep coarse voice escapes from Fern's behind. She quickly turns to look and saw.... A Hobgoblin who is blankly staring at the scene........ Its features and aura entirely different from the bunch of monsters she just killed. It's obvious that it is even stronger than them! And is even more intelligent!

The Hobgoblin figured out that his friends have been killed by this little human. Instead of getting scared, it opens its mouth and....

"I am—!!!"

It talked!

"—Ah!!!!!!!!!"

It screamed!

*plop*

It died!

Damn, that was fast. She didn't even give him a chance to call for help.... Call for help? She lightly tilts her head in confusion. Is it just her or did that Hobgoblin actually spoke with human language?

"...Hallucination? Eh. Impossible."

She just shrug her shoulders dismissing the idea. And start smiling widely as she skips like a child with joy. All the bloodlust and killing intent are now gone as if it doesn't even exists.

Her small figure gradually disappears into the direction of the NUF city......

If only.... If only Fern let the Hobgoblin talk..... They would've become friends. What calling for help! It, no, he just wanted to introduce himself to her! And then, then ask her to accept him as a contracted beast! It's the only way for him to enter the city! Then after three years, the Hobgoblin will be popular and incredibly stronger! Obtaining the ability to turn himself into a human! Then... After three more years, Hollin who will be accepted as part of the Imperial Guards will confess to Fern... Dating in bliss for a few more years before he will finally propose! Hollin and Fern will get married. Will birth to a lots of adorable children. Grow old together, and die peacefully with a smile on their faces!

If only... If only Fern let the Hobgoblin talk... Her story would've turned to Romance.... Unfortunately, this chance has been... exterminated.

Fern who is now happily reporting her success with her first ever quest has not even one bit of an idea that she is now walking on the path of the Eren-Jaeger-Revenge route.............

Fern | Cleric | E-Rank Adventurer
    [Buffs] ??
    [Debuffs] Bind
    [Offensive] Holy Light // Sanctuary

[Notes] Completed Quest: 1 // Destroyed Flags: 1 Romance,
    [Titles] Shorty // Mistaken as a Child // Atheist(?) // Tsundere(?) // Eren Jaeger Version 2(?)

Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
    SilverMist likes this.
  15. Bright_Lucky_Star

Bright_Lucky_Star [Previously Known as OrdinaryUser] The Blessed One

Reading List:
    Link
    From now i'll chose quest #slay hob goblin,i got a lesson from my previous quest,that is one must extra be careful even a grass can torture you.
    "boss,im still angry because yesterday event,now i want fight something to calm my anger"
    "#slay goblin huh, hmm in corner black forest there is many new goblin now, i think it's good to train your fighting spirit with this quest,May god bless you on this journey"
    "thank you oldman"
    ------
    i enter black forest,i can feel it,this forest have so much wood element,it make my magic force getting stronger.with spirit sense i can sense living beings 1mil around me,trees,grass,plants,deers,snakes,etc.'huh,there is a movement in north,it rather different then the other,i count it 1,2,3,4,5,it must be goblin cuz everytime they walk it will make preasure to animals and plants'
    i walk silenty to north forest,i reach my scabbard then draw the sword,it's simple looking sword,it has short blade,the handle made from black wood,my master bestowed it to me.
    now i can see the goblin,they have green skin with small body but quite robust ,i thinking a way to kill them all.
    "oh wood element around me,i borrow your power bind my enemy,Binding"(spell chant)this is a basic magic spell that must learn for wood elemental mage,vines appear from ground,it slide to goblin binding them.
    "grogh grogh it is human" "gorgh wicked human"
    "oh impressive you also can speak human language,goblin it is your bad luck to meet me" i get near to first goblin and stabbing my sword to it's stomach,i slahing my sword to another goblin,two dies.there is three goblin that can break my bindings,'humph' i gave its a strong kicks,slide kick,round kick, *pabak*pabak*pabak*pabak*.but they can still surround me.'want to kill me,dreams on' "ohh great wood element i borrow your power to ameze my enemy,Meteor Garden" a small green ball appear on my hand,then i throw it to sky.
    "grogh everyone step back,it is wicked human magic" every goblin take a step back,they waiting a moment but there is noexplosion or what.
    i take a chance to hit them,i keep slashing at them.
    "horgh it just a bluff,everyone surround him again"
    'kekekke how can my magic turn to be a simple just that'.
    "meteor garden,Genkidama Active"then in sky appear a green shapped meteor dive to here.
    "hahaha goblins it's time good bye,basic magic Binding" a vines trapping goblins so they can't escape.
    "horgh,human i curse you" shout goblins
    *booooommmmmm*
    -------
    after that i walk off to guild aventurer tavern.
    0LinkVsDarkLink.jpg

16. Adastria Lillith

Adastria Lillith [Inquisitor of the Ordo Hereticus]

Reading List:
    Link
    Today, when i enter the guild hall, it's more crowded than usual. I don't know what happens, but i bet, it has something to do with the orcs that have been spotted near the forest more than usual. I walk to the notice board then i see a quest about stopping the orc invasion. Huh? I was right. But i don’t take that quest, instead the quest about new goblin type interest me. Goblin, they are nasty little monster. They breed fast and sometimes the went to the village, stealing crop. They're weak indeed, but their reproduction capacity is what makes them very annoying. I take the request and go outside the city wall.

I walk for about 2 hours into the forest before i spot monsters footprints. I know in an instant that they're are goblins', but there are some bigger footprints mixed. I'm sure they're belong to the new species the guild talking about. From the looks, i can guess they're almost twice bigger than goblins. They're at least 20 goblins amd 2-3 hobgoblins heading outside. I guess they're going to hunt or raid nearby farm. Instead going to where they're heading, i follow the footsteps to their camp. My thoughts are if they go for hunting, their camp will be lightly guarded. I decided to exterminate the camp first, set up traps, then kill the rest. Brilliant right? Fufufufu...

About 20 minutes tracking the footprints, i see a cave with two goblins in front of it. "That's it. That's must be their camp" o thought while smiling widely.

I prepare my beloved bow, the butterfly, and an arrow to shoot one of the goblin. The first hit landed on the goblin's neck that stand on the left. It died in an instant
    Before its friend can react, my second arrow has already flew and hit the second goblin. I rush onto the corpses recover my arrow and take their ears as proof. I go inside and spot 5 goblins near a campfire. 1 of them is cooking, 3 are chatting in their language and one sleeping near the tent in the back. I ready my bow and arrow amd shoot the one that is cooking. When they see their comrade died, the three goblins starting to make a weird noise and 5 more coming out from the tent. 2 of them are bigger than the rest and one of them is even bigger than the other. Huh, so that's what hobgoblins look like, i guess the biggest one is the chief. The chief is giving command to the other to find the proprietor (me). I already cast shadow on my self when two goblins come near me. They stop right in front of me, and they're like they smell something. Oops, shadow only hide cloak my body in the darkness, render myself invisible, unfortunately it doesn't hide my scent. Ummm.. I'm not smelly you know >.<, it's just that they have quite sensitive nose. I quickly reach out my knives and slit the throat of the goblin on my right. When the other see me suddenly come out from nowhere, it jump backward in panic. I quickly throw knive in my right hand and land it in its green head. Just before it died, it let out a high pitched shriek which makes other goblins and hobgoblins turn their attention here. The chief is shouting as if saying to kill me. Two goblins quickly run towards me, but become victim to my butterfly before they reach me. The other two which were right behind them jump and attack me. I evade them by taking few steps backward, then i take step to the left, slash one goblin when he turn to me in pain, i stab it jaws from below with my knife. While I'm doing this the other one is already at my back and thrust its sword but i can evade it. Then i took an arrow, turn around and stab it with my arrow.

After see four of the goblins died, the chief charging foward with the rest. I quickly pick up butterfly kill one goblin but only manage to hit one hobgoblin on its arm. Few seconds later, the chief arrived in front of me and fight one on one with me. Before he arrive at my place, i managed to recover my knife which i threw at the head of a goblin. But i don’t use 2 knives to kill it. I instead throw dirt to its face, kick its groin, and stab its neck. And the other one? After he saw me killed the chief, he charge me in anger, but it only makes its movement too readable, so i kill it without too much difficulty. Then i took their ears, and prepare traps to welcome the hunting party.

I finished setting up my traps in less than an hour. My traps are including well place oil, bear traps and some shallow hole but with sharp pikes, very sharp, then i waited on a tree near the cave entrance. After 3 hours waiting, they finally arrived. It seems that they were out hunting, because i can see 2 boars corspes and several horned rabbit with them.

The first ones that fall into my traps are the two hobgoblins from the front of their formation. They step into my oil on the entrance and i throw fire stone and they are burned to death. Seeing their two comrade died in agony, the last hobgoblin shout in angry, telling the rest of the goblins to search the area. The 25 goblins running around in panic, because of the sudden even, and some were caught in my bear traps, some stepping on the spikes, and some who were stepping on the oil were burned after i set it on fire. In total 7 were settping on either bear traps or spikes, 11 were burned (including 2 hobgoblins earlier). While this is happening, i use this chance to use double strafe to shoot down the last hobgoblin. When they're seeing this kind of unfortunate event, the rest of the goblins scattered and flee, those who are wounded i shot to death with butterfly. When i harvest my hard work, i realized that the two hobgoblins were burned to crispy, so i can't take their ears. I decided to take their heads in hope that this will be counted >.<. And also the 9 goblins that were burned, i don't even bother taling their head, so in total i take 3 hobgoblins ears, 2 heads, 17 goblins ears. Then after that i quickly return to the town.

When i arrived at the guild, it seems a bit quiet. Huh? I wonder where is everyone. Then i quickly remember the orc quest. So, i guess most of them are now going out fighting orc, yes? So without further delay i approach the receptionist which is attended by @Cryotic and give the report and the loots.

17. checkman123

checkman123 [Nez] [The Bystander][RAWR FEAR ME]

Reading List:
    Link
    Taking : --gather 5 moonlight flower and 10 healing plants (maximum adventurer points is 5)

Quest detail: now the alchemy shop is in need of these two plants, since two days in a row we keep farming them near the town, now there are no moonlight flower and healing plants nearby. Proceed deeper in the forest but watch out for monster attack.

Since this is the first time that I will do doing quest for the guild, I carefully looked through the job list and picked herb gathering quest since I am very familiar with herbs. After all, It is my job as a druid to know and use different kind of herbs and I don't wanna screw up my first quest.

I went into the forest with Black, my raven, to look for the herbs. I uses raven to scout the area for the herbs.

Using beast synchronization, I was able to see what black sees.

Lucky enough, I was able to easily gather all the herbs while not being spotted by hostile creatures, though I saw some group of people hunt goblins and capturing boars with Black sight.

"welp, that is it for today. Hurray for my first question!" I said.

Before going back to the guild, Black spotted some orc camps near the river within the forest.
    'hmmm I remember there was a quest about orc invasion or something, I could provide this information for those who wants to kill those orc' I think.

I went back to the guild to complete my quest and warn them about the orc camps near the river, so that the other adventurers can hunt em down.

18. Pyoo

Pyoo ☀ Summer Melody ☀

Reading List:
    Link
    Side Story: Gardener Goblin
    Yesterday I went on a quest with @Nope34 to gather Healing Grass. After that, he showed me his flower garden filled with many flowers. He explained a bit about a few of them, and he especially talked about the moonlight flowers he recently cultivated.
    Today, I promised to help him tame a Goblin to be his gardener. Such an interesting idea! We never have monsters help around for our household activities. So, this early morning, he's showing me where the Goblins are for me to tame.

We went west from his gardens. Past a river, we saw several goblins in a group. I told him it's better for there to be less monsters when I'm taming, so we took a bit of a walk around until we find 2 goblins standing guard. He gave me the go ahead regarding the goblin and I asked my Butterfly ChouChou to use its scales to daze the Goblins. I sang my Song, and the weaker Goblin followed me as I tried to back off. I ended my Song and gave my Seal to the Goblin. We went back to Nope's garden where I told the Goblin to follow Nope's instructions.

It should be fine like this, I think.

Quest Story: Herb Gathering
    After helping Nope get his gardener, I decided I still have time since it's still before noon. I went back to the Adventurer's Guild to see the quests posted up. One quest caught my eyes.

To my side, a guy in dreadlocks seems to be looking at the same quest I did. This is the first time I saw such a hairstyle. Ah, he caught my looking at him.

"Hey, are you going to do this quest?"
    "Ah, yes"
    "Aren't you a bit too small to be going to the forest alone? Party up with me, let's do it together"
    ..... Hey, small people can be strong too you know!
    But, well, the idea of partying up might be better, let's just follow along for now.

He's called @RizYun and he was a Sniper. I told him I've seen both Moonlight Flower and Healing Plants before and my dog Moru can help sniff them up. We went to the receptionist and partied up and registered for the quest.

Since it seems we need to go a bit further, I wanted to go on my lizard Lala, but I think a forest will be hard for her. I should ask Nope if he doesn't mind Lala spending time near his garden soon. At least she won't be alone then.

Riz and I hired a horse from a nearby stable and rode on together. After we got to the forest, Riz seemed to see a monster from afar and the horse seems to be a bit scared. I steadied the horse to help Riz take aim at it. Surprised, it, a Black Wolf, jumped over to us and started running.

Riz keeps on shooting at the flower on his head with his slingshot. The Black Wolf came closer. Riz seems to be struggling when they got closer, so I asked Moru to help keep them at a distance. This seems to help Riz somewhat.

After the battle, the blood smell was too strong and it clouded Moru's smell. We tried going to a river and near there we saw what I think is the Moonlight Flower. Moru seems to confirm it, so Riz and I got to harvesting and got ourselves 10 Moonlight Flowers.

After washing off the blood, and drying off, we walked a bit more to help Moru pick up the scent of the Healing Plants. We rode on for about 2 hours until we find a patch of it. We harvested 20 Healing Plants and hurry ride back to town, before the daylight ended.

At town, we went to the same Alchemy Shop I went to yesterday, and got 1 stamp each for completing the quest. We went back to the Adventurer's Guild and got our quest marked off. Riz mentioned about the flower on the Black Wolf to the receptionist. Ah, I guess it's not common afterall.

Well, what a tiring day, I'm gonna cuddle up with Lala and Moru and sleep well tonight.

Me called Riz.
    Me was da so called Sniper.
    Me snipe not wi gun or bow.
    Me snipe wit slingshot n portable backpack capult.

Me oneday met me fella clanmate.
    Me clan lil sister-role model, @pukupyoo.
    wen me lookin at quest board, pyoo-chan ask to make a party on da quest.
    Me said 'Okay'.

Me was told dat pyoo-chan n her puppy, Murr-kun, did da quest before.
    Me was told dat Murr-kun nose is da best on da job.
    So, me n pyoo-chan decided to take da quest as a party.

Cuz da place quite a bit far, we decided to rent a horse.
    Me ask pyoo-chan if she have a ride.
    Me told dat her ride might not suit for long trip.
    Me told to rent just a horse.
    Me ask why?
    Me told join ride.
    Me forced by lil pyoo to do it anyway.

On da way, me who join ride wit pyoo-chan feel sumthin ood from da atmosfeer.
    Me know tis feel so much since me life so long inda jungle.
    Wen me ready me belove slingshot, me ride began to unrest.
    Wen 'it' came out, me already releases me shoots.
    From da bush, came out a medium size black wolf.
    But dat wolf iz not yer ordinary wolf, cuz me can see a sprout of a certain parasite flower on it's head.
    Me continue to aim and shot dat flower, but mo no avail cuz me ride restless too much.
    Lucky me got pyoo-chan here to sooth da horse.
    Also me got some support from her other pets.

After struglin for abit wit unexpected fast zombie state wolf, we finaly arrive at da river side.
    Alongside da way we somehow able to found some flower.
    Me ask pyoo-chan to check it wit per puppy nose, and she say it's.
    So we collected all we need for da request.
    After dat we clean our self a bit from blood stain and continue to search another herbs.

Few hours latter, we finally arrive to da town and dirrectly to da alchemy's to get our stamp check.
    Me also not forget to tell da guild bout dat parasite plant on da wolf we met on da way.
    After marked off da quest, me continue lookin for some meal in da tavern.

Summary:
    @pukupyoo gathered 5 moonlight flower and 10 healing plants
    @RizYun gathered 5 moonlight flower and 10 healing plants

Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
  19. LostArc

LostArc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was pitch black, an endless abyss, as far as the eye can see, surrounded me. It was too difficult to calm myself to assess the situation. Next, I began to notice the foreboding silence, and as I tried to squeeze out a response to get rid of it, I found myself being incapable, as if my jaws were locked tight. With nothing else to do but stare at the abyss, time seemed to pass by at a snail’s pace. Thinking to myself that if I stayed any longer I would soon be consumed by the nothingness which this space exuded, in the next instance the room started to shake as though it was a ball being kicked around by children, only to be tossed back and forth without will. But if it only had stopped there I would have been able to bear it. A loud protruding voice soon echoed through each corners of my ear.

“MAASSSSSSSSWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP SWWWWWWWWAPPPPPPPPP!” After a few moments of covering my ears the noise ceased to exist, but the color of the room began to turn into a reddish white which blinded and burned my eyes.

As the little servant girl came back from opening the curtains, she began to tug at her master’s sheets again.

“Master, wake up its already afternoon.”

Trying to cover himself from the sunlight he folded the sheets repeatedly over his head. However, a faint cry could be heard coming from the side of his bed.

“Hic, I’m hic, so sorry Master, I’m not worthy of serving you Master. Someone like me whom can’t even wake up master properly.” Hic hic

Losing all the resolve to head back to sleep. “It’s not your fault Mariya, I was just a little confused when I woke up. You are definitely doing a splendid job as my personal servant.”

As she wiped off the tears with the tip of her finger, she showed me a playful smile.

“Now that master is up we must quickly finish our next quest, so that the rest of the town will be able to understand Master’s brilliance.”

“Since it’s already afternoon, we will not have enough time for most of the quest listed for today. But those quest were undeserving of master, for they could not wait to be completed by master’s grace. For Master is the most benevolent and most skilled of all alchemists.”

If I let her continue it would last till evening and my afternoon nap would therefore be cancelled.

“So what quest do you think we will be able to finish by the end of today?”

After being interrupted abruptly, she quickly moved onto her next task. “In all the quest listed today I think the most fitting for master would be delivering 5 moonlight flowers and 10 healing plants to the alchemist shop. But, I received notice this morning that we had 1 point deducted due to the lower quality of the healing grasses. I sincerely apologize for this is certainly my mistake when purchasing them off a random adventurer, I forgot to inspect the quality. I, Mariya deserve punishment from Master”

“No, you are not at fault for I knew they were of lower quality when I asked you to deliver them, so no punishment will be given. I was aware of it and it was my mistake for not asking you to inspect their quality before purchase.”

She seemed a bit let down but I don’t give it another thought. Hrmm, healing plants would be easy to find, but moonlight flowers can be rare and are difficult to find if the sun hasn’t gone down. While I was contemplating about how to get over this ordeal, Mariya gave her suggestion.

“If I may, master I?”

“What is it?”

“In master’s garden, we should be able to procure the precise amount of materials listed in the quest.”

Although it’s on my property, it would not be like me to have a garden, and even if I did I’m sure all the plants would have withered due to being left unattended. This was obviously the garden which Mariya took care of after she completed all of her daily chores for each day. On occasions, when I was still running an alchemist shop, I would find the shelves stocked to the brim with materials which I was sure would run out soon.

“Master, would you like me to quickly deliver the materials to the alchemist shop?”

That upstart, he definitely hasn’t learned his lesson from the last quest. What should I do with the materials today? Ahah!

“Mariya, gather the requested materials and drop them off at my workshop later.”

“Will do, Master.”

As she headed for the garden, it was time for me to start on my next scheme. I lifted myself off the bed and dropped into the chair by my bedside. However, this was no ordinary chair, but a chair which was embedded with floatation stones around its lower layer. By using magic I could control the direction however I pleased and even levitate it above 6 feet off the ground. I made my way to my workshop on the first floor.

This time I would not be using Duplicate since points were deducted for the quality of the healing grasses the other day. Heh, only in the next few days the alchemist would have found that all of the healing grasses have withered, so receiving 4 points was quite generous. Today, the plan is a bit different, all of the materials delivered, will be of the highest quality. But, it comes with a catch, I opened up one of the cupboards at my worktable and took out a clear liquid bottle. This bottle contained a strong perfume which would attract bugs of various shapes and sizes. Yes, I will be spraying the materials with this perfume which would drive all the bugs mad and feast on the petals and stems of every plant in the vicinity. Also, since the liquid was transparent and odorless it would hardly be noticeable. Ah, all of the plants in the alchemist shop being raided by bugs, I can imagine it now.

After a while, Mariya dropped off the materials at the workshop and I proceeded with my plans to create a paradise for bugs. I then gave the materials back to Mariya and she was able to successfully deliver the 10 healing plants and 5 moonlight flowers to the alchemist shop. After reporting the completion of the quest to the Adventurer’s Guild, she tucked me in for the night. Tonight’s dream will surely be full of delight.

QUEST COMPLETED: Gather 10x healing plants and 5x moonlight flowers

Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
  20. AurumGold

AurumGold [An Element]

Reading List:
    Link
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tamed:
    -Dire Wolf (adolescent)

Symbols:
    * = Thoughts
    " [sentence] " = Speech

StoryMode...........

With my new tamed Direwolf, I went to pick another quest from the adventurer's guild, and I found the perfect one for me and wolf to bond with and train.

Making my way to the forest near to the village being attacked, I started planting traps such as a noose trap and nets that are hand on the branches of trees. *Obviously I ain't gonna face them head on*.

After setting the traps I started making noises around the village and forest to attract the boars. The Boars became super enraged and stared chasing me as I ran towards my traps (Oh btw, I have a storage skill like a spatial space that lets me store tames or any other game animals since it looks like its own world with trees plains and mountains) while I readied to summon my wolf Snow (since its white).

Once they ran into my traps, they activated and pulled the boars up into the air and I began to capture 7 of the boars I caught and placed them on my storage. There was another smart one that dodged the traps and began to run away, but I had already summoned Snow and he hid in a bush directly where the boar was escaping from. It was killed by Snow and we ate it happily.

After wards, we returned to the Guild and handed 3 of the captured boars to the receptionists.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.