Recommendations Non translated novels

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Vejay, Feb 3, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Vejay

Vejay Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello there!

I am looking for chinese novels to read which are not translated and not on this website. It would be appreciated if you can type the chinese names if you have a suggestion.

Preferably an mc who is either OP or has some evil power , demonic, necromantic, dark etc. Can be either female or male.

Also i really dislike to much drama like one novel ive read/been reading where the mcs husband gets killed, ressurected, small amount of happy time, forcefully seperated, mcs body gets stolen 2 times and to top it off the husband becomes emotionless and amnesia. So nothing like this ;_;.

2. Cuddles0_0

Cuddles0_0 (>^∆^)> Xtra Whipped Cream Translations <(^∆^<)

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like you should figure out the Chinese characters for villain and then put it into the jjwxc or sto.cx search bar

Jeanne_DG likes this.
  3. k1nk4

k1nk4 Sage Verdurous Sea Turtle

Reading List:
    Link
    not sure if op is trolling or not... if not, try looking at lnmtl, there are some that are not being translated there.

4. 3xtBlade

3xtBlade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Apocalypse Summoner? Necromatic powers. Translation stopped at chapter 46 a long time ago so I guess it fits your description. Didn’t read the story after chapter 46 so I wouldn’t know if it fits the rest of your requirements.
    末世之黑暗召唤师