Spoiler BL - Rebirth of the Supreme Celestial Being

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Jan 27, 2019.

1. chekanalia

chekanalia Daolord Dreadful Sun

Reading List:
    Link
    Your patience is to be envied orz

cirrus74 likes this.
  2. Zryuu

Zryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, he does find out, but much later. And when he does... huhu... Han Yuran got what he deserved. Also, Duan Yuyang is one of my favourite characters hahahaha he's like YTH's overly protective mama

It was Duan Yuyang. But Duan Yuyang didn't know that Yuan Tianwen got together with Han Yuran because he mistook Han Yuran as his benefactor, and only thought that Yuan Tianwen was blind for actually falling in love with such a snake. The two of them are like star-crossed lovers........their fate in their past life was quite terrible but luckily it's not so bad in this life bc of MC and ML :blob_teary:

3. chekanalia

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you :) I really want to read their romance <3

I am so gonna bug you but around what chapter are we talking about? I really want to see him find out abt Yuyang saving him and seeing HY get his comeuppance.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2019
    lilysmith likes this.
  4. Zryuu

Zryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YTW finds out in chapt 175. But even before that YTW has had his suspicions, but he’s an idiot so he just never thought that HY could have been a fake. And actually it was MC who realised that HY had tricked YTW, and when he found out he was like “wtf how stupid is this guy” rofl

nomius, magical_al00, yfndsh and 12 others like this.
  5. chekanalia

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you....aaarggh, am at ch 74...gonna spend hrs trying not to skip ahead; or i can skip , read and then come back :whistle:;)

Selax likes this.
  6. Zryuu

Zryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Which raw are you using? I read it on ebookbao but there are chunks of text that are hidden/deleted and I’m too broke to buy the chapters for at least another month or so .°(ಗдಗ。)°.

chekanalia likes this.
  7. chekanalia

Reading List:
    Link
    me too T.T ebookbao is the only one I have found that doesnt have vip locked chapters so am making do

Zryuu likes this.
  8. cirrus74

cirrus74 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, well. Despite the fact MDZS is one of my favourite novels, I have been stacking it since chapter 36. Waiting for it to end for an epic bingefest.

chekanalia likes this.
  9. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    The shou with deformed facial appearance and backbone is reminding me of Spring Trees and Sunset Clouds's MC, Nan Ge Er. :cookie:
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime
    @LaDyViL @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @rainbowturtle @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro
    @324722

10. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for translating this. I love it. I love epic Xianxia type novels, but except for LMW they’re mostly BG harem novels and that is just too sad.

You’re so fast too. If you have discord and feel like it you should join our Danmei group. Not that you have to or anything ;-)

Rose Charmer, Heungbo and jadelin like this.
  11. Zryuu

Zryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same haha I keep reading Xianxia types. What’s LMW? I do have discord, is there a link to the group?? :aww:

Last edited: Feb 2, 2019
  12. Selax

Selax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Check your PM for the invite.

14. Berenice96

Berenice96 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a few questions. Is it HE? Is there any (serious) drama regarding MC & ML's relationship after rebirth? Any cheating, love triangles, love rivals etc.?

15. Zryuu

Zryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. HE
    2. Up to end of vol 1, no serious drama. Or rather no drama at all. But maybe it might start if YTH brought over memories from his past life? I haven’t read any further than vol 1 oops
    3. No cheating/love triangles/love rivals; ML and MC are super devoted to each other

nomius, yfndsh, Saphychan and 5 others like this.
  16. mechamecha

mechamecha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How do Han Yuran and his sister act to MC after they find out he’s not all I’ll do whatever you want to HY anymore? (His name is like...Lin Xjabxjama lol I don’t remember MC’s name)
    How does MC get his revenge?
    How does HY & his sister fall? (Fall as in uhh..fall to their demise?)
    Does HY plot anything?
    (Tbh rn I’m just craving blood because my heart is full of hatred at how they’re acting)

Blood A and aNonYm0U5 like this.
  17. aNonYm0U5

aNonYm0U5 I’ll do it tomorrow

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone give the raw link since all I can find are locked and need money to read it.

18. Selax

Selax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    psychobee and aNonYm0U5 like this.
  19. Zryuu

Zryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To put it simply...shocked. But the truth is they didn't really care all that much, bc they had a bigger figure to back them up........an idiot to back them up. And why is the idiot backing them up? Bc the idiot Yuan Tianwen believed in Han Yuran's lies

Yuan Tianwen is the big shot that Han Yuran will be relying on soon. YTW was on some mountain when he had a Qi deviation and the Qi was going crazy + his eyesight went really bad. Someone passed by and helped him calm his Qi down.......by doing the deed LOL. But bc YTW couldn't see, and the person didn't tell him who he was, YTW never knew who his saviour was. After his Qi deviation was under control, his saviour left, and while he was chasing after his saviour he bumped into Han Yuran, so he thought his saviour was Han Yuran. And Han Yuran, being the greedy bastard he is, played along bc YTW is a highly regarded cultivator. YTW was determined to take responsibility for his actions, so he proposed to Han Yuran. Eventually though, YTW finds out about HY's scheme and was so mad he went to destroy his Dantian Qi sea. And bc Han Yuran was the top craftsman in the Han family + a few of their elders died for some reason, the Han family fell to ruins. I don't actually remember what happened to Han Yanran, I don't think she showed up much after awhile

20. mechamecha

mechamecha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobowoevil_horns: I feel great rn

pcheshire, lilysmith and Kleep like this.