LCD True Martial World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Evilnemesis7, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    Alchemy contest coming?

2. MarkofWisdom

MarkofWisdom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just by chapter title name alone-looks like my guess of ruins emperor possibly being an enemy of YY was right, though this could also end up with YY smacking the alchemy guy around in an alchemy match and getting respect that way. Not sure which way the author will go-there have been plenty of stories that have losers of alchemy battles readily admit their loss and inferiority and seek to learn from the victor, but also as many or more of people that resent it and try to assassinate the winner

also-"This land was once a Jedi!" made me crack up

3. MarkofWisdom

Reading List:
    Link
    I think someone else speculated that the "fey" of the 12 empyrean heavens could just have diluted bloodlines/the wrong cultivation techniques to use, like with Jiang Xiaorou having the wrong technique type at first, or it could be a retcon/"new" detail. Either way it probably won't come up for a very long time since it seems like YY doesn't really intend to go back to where he's been before, at least, not at the rate he's been going

4. Shatteredsun

Shatteredsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s called a retcon

5. REDIV

REDIV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's actually called the grand dao of I messed up but imma just patch over it real quick

6. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think Divine Lord Royal Seals were introduced at the time. As for calling him a Divine Lord it could just be that they adapted the title because humans dominate the universe. It's not like it's called Human Lord.

7. bob3002

bob3002 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Divine Lord Royal Seals were introduced in Ch. 514 during the Great Empress Mystic Trial arc. They were retconned into three different possible types of seals when we later met more Divine Lords in the 12 EH.

I believe introducing this separate Fey Thearch cultivation system is either:
    1. Another retcon by the author or..
    2. Actually, Fey from the Chaotic Heavens have a different cultivation system than those from the Sinkhole/12 Empyrean Heavens.

I feel like the second possibility is more likely. After all, Lin Ming laid the foundation for cultivation in that universe and it's different from the 33 Heavens already, so a new system for Fey in the Chaotic Heavens kind of makes sense.

8. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, they were mentioned but I don't any Fey Lords YY met was said to have one. We know that a Fey took one from the AYM though. That being said I think the different cultivation system thing makes sense as they clearly practice laws and would thus have use of the 72 seals. We can't really say that they're used the exact same way as by humans though.

9. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    For me it is pretty clear it is a different cultivation system. Nanxuan Longyue had a problem wih cultivation because she was actually half-fey and her human cultivation would not be stable. We already had it waaaay back actually, when it was said the Desolate Race could not really cultivate human techniques. YY only passed to Xiaorou the basics of the GEHS instead of the whole technique because she couldn’t cultivate it anyway. Then we had the technique YY found from the Shaomang Xuan guy, that was a top fey technique. But what it was? A kind of visualization technique that stimulated the bloodline, so it was worth nothing to YY and is why he gave it to Shan Ling.
    The 12EH and the Sinkhole had no such techniques, but their bloodlines are weak anyway, so I wouldn’t be surprised if they were more human than fey at that point. Still, it is confusing. What indeed is unclear is the division of fey and how that works and who can cultivate human techniques without much trouble.

10. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    There’s only one way to end this discussion. Yi Yun has to bone his sister

alenotbeer, AKIKAN and Zombielord like this.
  11. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    Delet this :blobdevil::blobdevil::blobhero:

Someguy666 and Wan Ted like this.
  12. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    I shall defy you like Yi Yun defies authority

13. Zombielord

Zombielord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What does the BL in anti BL sect elder mean?

14. MarkofWisdom

Reading List:
    Link
    as long as it doesn't venture into defiling authority, that's....a different path altogether

15. carnwennan

carnwennan White Hilt Divine Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Boy's Love or Beyonce's Lemonade. Probably the former.

16. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are the translations 2-3 chapters behind the raw now or am I mistaken?

17. bob3002

bob3002 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, translation is 2 chapters behind. The two chapters that came out about 20 hours are the ones we're waiting for.

18. rengetsu08

rengetsu08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When I am reading any cultivation novel I tend to lean to the fact, that any major realm change the definition of everything changes. Because this is the major flaw of any cultivation novel where the higher you go the higher rank there is and the more stronger it has. With this any retcon by the author from 1000+ chapter ago will not be too much confusing, unless it was clearly stated and explained before.

Also any idea where is the next qidian underground, looks like the one from reddit was taken down.

19. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    There is no such thing.

20. carnwennan

carnwennan White Hilt Divine Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    CK is really taking his time to translate the last 2 chapters.