Game Sign Up Adventurer's Guild - Registration

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by AliceShiki, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Eh."
    A otheworlder ? Gaap spontaneously thought when he heard her. Maybe because he was one himself, so that was why she was alone, eh ? After thinking this, he replied on an unexpected friendly tone.

"We are in 219 of the Modern Era, the month of the festival on the Moon Day."

OOC: *thumbs up*

2. nguuuquaaa

nguuuquaaa 『Grade SSS Hentai Genius Supervert』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Modern Era?! Wait, what era is this? Excuse me but can I ask another question? How many years has passed since 399 of the Dragon Era?"
    I pose a question as I lean over the receptionist's desk.

3. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    "..."
    Alright, not an otherworlder. Cinis patted her head and took a smoke as he began to count in his mind. Didn't Dragon Era finish on the 400 ?

"Well, likely... 220 years passed. As the last year of the Dragon Era was the 400th one."
    He inhaled and exhaled smoke.

4. nguuuquaaa

nguuuquaaa 『Grade SSS Hentai Genius Supervert』

Reading List:
    Link
    So my sleeping has gone over the schedule by 200 years. No wonder I can't recognize the sky at night. Still, the Dragon Era is gone, eh? Dragons are no more I assume. Which means my original purpose is completed now. It's time I fulfill my second purpose as father told me: "To live free".

After sorting through my thoughts, "Thank you", I send my gratitude to the kind receptionist.

5. Clozdark

Clozdark "Kuma chan \(≧◡≦)/ "「airhead」「nonsense speaker]

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Roun Ashpalt
    Race: Human
    Class: Mercenary
    ss_43.png
    Weapons: {Steel} Sword
    Armors: {Iron} Mercenary armor set
    Coins: 50 Large Copper Coins
    [Monster Dismantling Mastery]
    Dismantling the monster corpse and separate them under ingredient and material. It really a simple job but you better be careful if you don't want to ruining your own harvest result.
    [Cooking Mastery]
    Mixing ingredients and spices under certain medium to create a food, Ummm delicious.... wait a minute! It's a bit saltier and not that chewy as before, looks like I need to modify the recipe again.
    [Brewing Mastery]
    Home brewing is always the best, I feels like an alchemist not just mixing the same combination over and over,but measuring the heat,proportion, and of course the taste.
    [Mercenary Mastery]
    The art of living as Master Mercenary evolved from simple "No Pay No Job" to "The weight of coin should be balanced with the weight of future".
    [Basic ice magic-ice cubes]
    What you can do with those ice cubes you created? adding it to the beer~!
    [Basic fire magic-body heathen]
    Congratulations you're now can become a hot shiny walking lantern, best companion for people scared of darkness.
    - Dismantling knife
    - {cooper} brewing kit
    - {Iron} Kettle
    - {Iron} Frying pan
    - {Iron} Ladle
    - {Iron} Pot
    - {Iron} spatula
    - {Edhellen} Cooking recipe book
    Recipe book that contain 100 recipe around the world,It was a rare handwritten book created by chef association in 88 ME,unfortunately the production ceased in 90 ME when Northern countries leave Beastmen Alliance, Chef association disbanded in the following year leaving less then hundreds book, But how many books survived after a century passed?
    - Roun Cooking recipe notes
    Self made recipe by Roun Ashpalt
    - {potion} Roun homemade lager x 4 (giving excited status for 1 hour clearing some debuff status likes fear)
    - {potion} Roun homemade beer x 10 (giving warm status for 2 hour clearing cold debuff)
    The thing that I remember the most in my childhood is how my family always yelling at me about I take more than half an hour to break down a whole chicken.
    "Just grill the damn chicken already!!"
    "NO!! I need to remove this little bone" I argued back, Well I am a bit troublesome brat back then especially about my nitpick in how I cut the chicken into smaller pieces or when I persisted to removing some of the bone before grilling it, But in the end their mouth say a different stories after eating my grilled chicken.

There's a sense of satisfaction making a good meal, and i want to continue perfecting it so I thought I'm going to work in the tavern kitchen after graduating general education, Yet everything changed when I meet them...
    "Why you thrown the goblin meat away?" I asked the mercenaries group who guarding the caravan to myhometown
    "It can't be helped, The journey is 3 days the meat will be rotten when we arrived"
    "And also no one among us can cook,it just dried jerky over and over"
    "I can Cook"
    "Why the hell you didn't tell us!!"
    "I never cook monster meat before"
    "IT'S FINE this goblin taste the same like those chicken"
    "really?"
    In the end both of the mercenaries and all the passenger eat the goblin meat I cook, It was my first time cooking monster meat there should be many things I should remember like how I messed up in the cooking process, but the only thing I remembered it just me and the rest of caravan passengers laughing how the taste of those goblin is really the same as chicken.

After reaching the city the mercenaries group tried to recruit me and I accept it the next day,after all when I back home my family condition wasn't that good, After discussing with my family especially looking at their health condition and mercenary payments is much bigger then being a chef it's was the last straw i must grab, For a few years my payments barely enough to support their life till they death peacefully.
    22 years passed since I becoming a mercenary,there's many stories i didn't found of to share as mercenaries,but that's the job.

Yesterday our leader decided to disband the group, Everyone going separate their ways while I didn't know what should i do with my life,until I saw those little orphan that losing their light,I put all my payments to the orphanage those 'clean' and 'dirty' money mixed together to open their dim path and I didn't regret it...Maybe I regret it a little since I am almost left without money,but then I saw an adventurer carrying goblin ears to their headquarter. I laughed a little bit and decided to register myself as an adventurer.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
    Naraku, AliceShiki and Ddraig like this.
  6. Zek

Zek I write sins, not tragedies.

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Therese
    Class: Weapon Master
    [​IMG]

An extremely handsome young man, Therese possesses androgynous qualities which frequently leads to erroneous guesses as being of the opposite gender. He is always seen wearing a mundane expression which constantly hides beneath the emotions that plague his mind.

His eyes are colored a lighter shade of blue, giving an unnatural glow that is greatly accentuated within the dark. The sharp glint traced within his eyes exudes a domineering quality, which may unintentionally betray a minatory look and often mistaken for being aloof. That said, the impression would lean more on being stern and cool rather than actually being daunting.

Therese is also a man with lustrous platinum blonde hair, adorned with simple ornaments on one side. His usual attire consist of a red uniform plated by armor, etched with intricate designs and elaborate symbols.

Usually, the reason why people would avoid him is not because of intimidation, but out of unconditional respect which is partly influenced by the impression his feature gives.
    Weapon(s):

In use:
    • Broadsword
    • Spear
    Reserved:
    • Broken Wooden Stave
    • Nomuna's Six Arcane Stave
    Armor(s):
    • Red Armor
    Coins: 11 Large Copper Coins
    Much of Therese's background is unknown, his records noted elusive to anyone else. (Will edit as the character progresses)

Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
    Nurman likes this.
  7. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: Beastmen don't actually eat humans, and humans don't usually eat humanoids... ^^"

I think I'll have to ask you to change that.
    After going over the paperwork once more, Garret nods in approval, and gives Therese the wooden E rank badge. "Alright, everything in order. Welcome to the guild, Therese."

Zek likes this.
  8. Exitiumm

Exitiumm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Rickard
    Class: Man at Arms
    Long dirty blond hair that extends past his shoulders if not put up, light blue eyes, well built stature, 189cm tall. Also has a long scar on the right side of his chest, and multiple scars across his entire body.
    Weapons: Battle Axe
    Armors: A gambeson
    Coins: 12 Large Bronze
    Beginner Weapons Mastery: Skilled at almost any weapon to the level of a novice.
    A canteen of water, and 2 loaves of bread.
    Rickard was a child left at an unnamed orphanage, where he stayed from infanthood to his early adulthood, he left the orphanage at the age of 17 to join a mercenary troop that traveled almost everywhere in search for a battle, and discovered his own way of battle from these battles. He decided to leave the mercenary at age 24 however, and has such been wandering around, living under the savings hr had accumulated over the years, albeit miniscule. His dwindling funds led him to the Guild.

Quaesitor likes this.
  9. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you gonna rank up to a long swordsman? *laughs, hopefully someone gets the reference*

10. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking at a couple of visible scars, Garret nods to himself. This new member seems like he has experienced quite a few battles. "Everything seems to be in order. Welcome to the guild, Rickard."

After finishing all of the associated paperwork, Garret hands him the E rank guild badge.

AliceShiki likes this.
  11. TiggerBane

TiggerBane Always asleep yep yep yep| Canidae lover

Reading List:
    Link
    *Doesn't get the reference but I'm guessing it's to do with spears.* Also obviously it's mercenary at arms, *fairly competent at all weapons* Soldier at arms *Highly competent at all arms* Sergeant at arms *Makes everyone nearby fairly competent at arms* General at arms *A monster with all arms, Those around him become better at arms.* Master at arms *Can never lose in a fight without skills!* *But not really the last one cause that is SSS

A5G_Reaper likes this.
  12. Zero300

Zero300 『Mask Maker』『Kamen Rider Khaos』『Demon Immortal』

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I should make a new character. I will also be posting my quest reports on RoyalRoadL under the title - "Records of Zinc".

Name: Zinc
    Race: Dwelf (Half Drow Elf, Half Mountain Dwarf)
    Class: Doctor
    [​IMG]
    Weapons: Amputation Knife, Horse-Slaying Blade
    Armor: Leather Pants, Leather Wrist Guards, Leather Boots, Utility Belt
    Coins: 10 Large Copper
    <Basic Medical Knowledge> Some knowledge and experience of eastern medicine.
    <Meditation> Zinc, in order to calm his rage, meditates.
    <Basic Medicine Making> Make simple medicines from raw materials.
    <Basic Acupuncture Skills> Some skill in using acupuncture needles to cure illness.
    <Basic Acupressure Skills> Some skill in massaging certain acupoints to promote health.
    <Basic Surgery> Has enough know-how to perform simple surgical operations like stitching and amputations.
    <Cursed Body> Cursed by Wrath, tendency to rage and short-tempered.
    <Medicine Cooking> Zinc cooks while applying his medical background.
    • Bone Saw
    • Scalpels
    • Scissors
    • Iron Pot
    • Stitching Needles
    • Acupuncture Needles
    • Health Potion x2
    • Antidote x2
    • Stamina Potion x2
    Parents died because he was born. Because of their unholy union, both sides of the family did not recognize Zinc. Some even cast curses on him, resulting on his cursed body. But he managed to survive and thus, he was abandoned at the foot of an unknown mountain. It was his master, a hermit herbalist, who found him and saved him from certain death. From that point on, Zinc had become the herbalist's son and disciple. However, Zinc wasn't as talented as his father. It took him nearly 80 years just to get the basic understanding of medicine down.

After many years of training, the herbalist died of old age and frustration. Zinc left the mountains...his home...and set off to explore and experience the world. He vowed to fulfill his late father's legacy to become a valued healer.

Last edited: May 8, 2019
  13. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: Well... I don't know where to start...
    A good starter would be "Did you read the rules and guidelines ?" I suppose ?
    Because as for now, in my opinion, you clearly didn't...

AliceShiki, A5G_Reaper and Nahrenne like this.
  14. Zero300

Zero300 『Mask Maker』『Kamen Rider Khaos』『Demon Immortal』

Reading List:
    Link
    I've nerfed some of the skills. Is it okay now? If not, please point it out for me.

15. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: The money, maximum starting amount should be 99 Large Copper Coins. Avoiding Silver as much as you can when creating a character.

As for the skills, I am rather unsure as I don't know how to correct it (as I feel like lots of stuff are wrong but can't point it out) what I will say might sound vague:

For example... I feel like you just put basic everywhere to say it wasn't much when there is still a lot...
    like is alchemy some basic stuff ? In my opinion, no.

And well, surgeon ? Your character knows a bit about surgery ? That's very far from being basic, that's a work of extreme precision.
    After, it seems that your "basic" knowledge's range is quite wide, unless, he travelled to all continents and stuff, which should be impossible.

You could shorten what I said into : What you typed to be basic just don't sound basic at all.

I could try to find more stuff to say (and try to be more precise) that you need to correct but I am quite sleepy at the moment (so my brain doesn't function completely properly), and need to sleep, so I won't do so.
    Try to see that with @AliceShiki when she comes online, she is the GM after all.
    Good night~

16. Fr0stb1te

Fr0stb1te (Prowler of the night)

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Heran Azosir
    Class: Mage / Swordsman
    An average looking youth with short black hair.
    Weapons: Steel sword
    Armors: A leather shirt
    Fine chain mail
    Leather boots
    Leather glove
    Coins: 50 large copper coins
    PASSIVE SKILLS
    Blood of pure noble( Most commoners will have prejudice against him but inversely , most nobles and royalty will take a slight liking to him)
    MASTERY
    Basic mastery in swordmanship
    Basic mastery in magic
    ACTIVE SKILLS
    Slash
    Dodge
    Fireball (4 uses before complete exhaustion)
    Persuasion
    -1 loaf of bread
    - A small steel dagger
    - 3 medium healing potions
    -1 small mana potion
    -Letter from family
    The youngest son of a Baron from a distant kingdom. He often admires and envies his older brother and sister for their immense talents and beautiful looks inherited from his parents . He sometimes wonder is he even their child. Perhaps he is adopted. But one thing he inherits from his parents is their skills in persuasion and know when to back down from danger.

Afraid of the rising power of his family, the higher echelon of the nobility schemed against his family. Their schemed proved successful, his family was accused of a heavycrime they didn't commit. Thankfully, because of your father's long years of service to the kingdom, his family was not sentenced to execution and only was stripped of nobility and exiled.

Even if his talents seemed rather lacking than his siblings, he still have experienced teachers . It is enough to allow him to grasp the basic of swordmanship and magic.

When he was a child , he often heard stories of heroes slaying dragons and other mythical monsters from his mother. He longed to become one of those legends. And so, he set out an an adventure
    This is my first character. Please tell me if he is too op or if there is a mistake.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
  17. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    ((While I'm personally not fond of having a character this old, I assume he is still relatively young because of his race and stuff, so... I guess it's passable... As long as his old age doesn't end up working as an excuse to know anything and everything he could possibly need that is... >.>

So... Problems.
    Western, Eastern, Tribal and Demonic Medicine? That most likely makes you the best medic in the continent. Denied.

Choose one type of medicine and stick to it, you can try learning one thing or another medicine as your character progress I suppose? Though you probably wouldn't be able to delve too much in it.
    Can you just... Not be the disciple of what seems like the ultimate perfect godly healer that was the best that ever was and will never be topped?

Try going with something simpler and in a smaller scale please... Like uhn... Dunno, a priest? There is no reason to make a divine healer exist in the setting, really... >.>

Also... That isn't directly related to the registration itself, but more of a general reminder... Remember that AG is supposed to be in a medi-fantasy setting. As in, standard medi-fantasy stuff, like what Tolkien set up for LotR and the like. So... While I won't stop you from making xianxia-like characters and cultivation related stuff, please remember the setting and don't go making every single human, elf, orc, monster, animal or beast you see become a cultivator.

I'm serious, if I see a giant immortal tailed turtle become a cultivator out of nowhere, or a clan of cultivating wyverns in war with a clan of cultivating firebirds, then I'm going to go crazy. And I'll have to do something if I am going crazy. We're going for a medi-fantasy setting, so try to avoid making xianxia-like elements too common.

Welp, that's that, please fix the things I pointed out above before we can go through with the registration.))

Nahrenne, Naraku, A5G_Reaper and 3 others like this.
  18. Fr0stb1te

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, so is there magic or not? If not, I have to edit my character.

19. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    ((The main problem with your character is uhn... The very concept? Like... Uhn... Everything looks mostly fine, but having a character that is a son of a marquis from another kingdom? And like... Not even an exiled one?

That's too much political power for a single character, I'd rather avoid it... Try toning it down to like... Baron or something?

Also... Remember the guideline of don't having silver coins? Well... You have a silver longsword and a silver dagger... That's a lot worse than just coins... Please put some more mundane materials on your equipment.

Aside from that, I think it's alright~))
    ((There is magic! There totally is! xD))

A5G_Reaper, Fr0stb1te and shad12ow like this.
  20. Fr0stb1te

Reading List:
    Link
    Oki dokie I will change it

Haxagen and shad12ow like this.