Question Anybody interested in Nine Sun God King/九阳神王 ?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by HarutoraRyu, Feb 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HarutoraRyu

HarutoraRyu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 93 Flying Boots

Zhao Guangwei's face was twitching in anger. Initially, he thought that he would fight for the opportunity, but at this moment, there was no other chance left for him to do so.

Everyone was shocked because high level pellets like the Heart Consolidating Pellet usually had to find a quiet place to eat them and slowly refine them.

As for Qin Yun, he ate it as though it was sugar. It would have a significant impact on the medicinal strength of his refinement.

"There's still the second round of the competition!" Principal Zhang hurriedly said.

Qin Yun felt the medicinal effects churning in his body and felt a little uncomfortable. No matter what, it will take a period of time. "Look, quite a few students here are injured! "

Zhao Guangwei could tell that Qin Yun was trying his best to suppress the medicinal strength. He sneered and said, "We'll begin the second round immediately! The reward for this second round of competition is much better than the Tranquil Heart Pill; it's a high grade Profound Rank martial skill! "

All the students were excited. Even Zhao De was extremely excited.

High-grade Black Rank martial arts were very precious. Even in the Blue Spirit Star Palace, it was not that easy to learn.

Qin Yun looked at President Zhang and saw him nod.

"We can begin the second round now!" Zhao Guangwei asked.

The Tranquil Heart Pill was a top-grade spiritual pill with a very strong medicinal properties. If one did not focus on refining it, it would result in a waste of medicinal strength and might even harm the body.

In this situation, if Qin Yun wanted to continue participating in the second round, he could only expel the medicinal strength. It would be equivalent to wasting a Heart Strengthening Pill.

Everyone's heart ached for the Tranquil Heart Pill. To think that it had been wasted by Qin Yun.

Qin Yun wasn't too worried. After cultivating the Black Yang Formula to its superb state, the speed at which he refined the medicinal effects was extremely fast.

"What's the second round?" Qin Yun knew that there would be a second round, but he never expected it to begin so soon.

"To compete in speed, run from here. Whoever gets to the gates of the Hua Ling Martial Arts Academy the fastest will be able to obtain a high grade Profound Rank martial art. Two or three people will be able to obtain a high grade Profound Rank martial art." Principal Zhang said, "All students who have entered the fifth level of the Martial Body are allowed to attend. Prepare to begin."

There were more than two hundred students at the fifth level of the Martial Body realm. They were all prepared and ready to go. They were waiting for Principal Zhang to shout, "Begin."

"Our teachers should go to the entrance and wait there!" Zhao Guangwei's face was filled with confidence, as if his son was going to win for sure. Before leaving, he even smiled at Zhao De.

Zhao De looked at Qin Yun, who was frowning with his eyes closed, and said with a sneer, "Even if you do not suppress the medicinal effects, you will not be a match for me in this competition."

The students participating in the competition were secretly delighted to see Qin Yun standing there motionlessly. They did not think that they would be first, but they were still confident in their second or third place.

If Qin Yun were to participate, he would occupy one of the top three spots and they would have even less chance to enter the top three.

Qin Yun sat down cross-legged and began to refine the pill. He had thought that he could suppress the effects of the Heart Consolidating Pill but he had underestimated the power of the supreme grade spirit pellet. He had no choice but to calm his heart and refine it.

"The second round of the speed competition will now begin!" Principal Zhang could only announce the start of the second round.

Going from the entrance of the garden to the main gate of the Hua Ling Wu Academy was not a straight path. There were many turns and turns before one could reach the training grounds and reach the main gate.

Principal Zhang soared into the sky and headed for the main entrance.

The eyes of the student running on the floor were filled with envy for the capable Principal Zhang. If he could fly as well, he would definitely be able to take first place...

"Look at Zhao De! Why is he flying?" A student suddenly shouted.

"Look at his boots. It was a flying spirit artifact! "Damn it, he's actually using a spirit artifact!"

Who asked him to come from Blue Spirit Star Palace? I heard that his grandfather is someone with quite a bit of status in the Blue Spirit Star Palace. "

"His father is a teacher, and his grandfather's status is not low either. It's normal for him to have a pair of flying boots."

Everyone looked at Zhao De who was flying through the air in envy and jealousy. They felt extremely displeased in their hearts.

Zhao De was wearing a pair of blue boots. Although they were floating in the air, his speed was far inferior to Principal Zhang's. Furthermore, he was swaying and was not stable at all. It was obvious that this was his first time using them.

… ….

At the starting point, there was only Qin Yun by himself. Everyone was waiting for him at the main gate of the Hua Ling Wu Academy.

"So i am already near the sixth level of the Martial Body realm. No wonder I can't suppress it! I hope I can make it in time! " Qin Yun was pleasantly surprised, but also extremely helpless. Given the current situation, there was no way for him to participate in the speed competition.

After being nourished by the mystical medicinal properties of the Heart Strengthening Pill, the three classics in his body swiftly consolidated and strengthened, forming a connection with one another as though they were fusing together.

The Heart Strengthening Pill also contained the spiritual energy of the nine suns. Because he had the Nine Suns Spirit, he was able to absorb the most medicinal energy.

The first thing to transform and strengthen was the Heart Meridian!

Because he had eaten the Profound Heart Grass before, after he had cultivated the Black Yellow Heart Meridian, his Bone Meridian and meridians throughout his entire body had become extremely sturdy and had expanded by quite a bit.

At this moment, the three great scriptures were connected as one. Under the impact of the majestic Heart Consolidating Pellet, it was strengthened greatly yet again. The meridians in his body became tougher and tougher.

"If this goes on, I might be able to cultivate the Black Yellow Bone …"

As the medicinal strength gradually weakened, Qin Yun took a deep breath and opened his eyes. With a single thought, he had condensed inner strength!

Through the expansion of his strengthened meridians, his inner strength flowed throughout his entire body in an instant and was incomparably smooth.

Qin Yun could deeply feel the powerful strength produced by the surge of inner strength within his body. He could not help but feel slightly excited as he inwardly sighed. "This is the feeling of releasing inner strength with inner elemental energy!"

This feeling was completely different from the inner strength condensed from the Dragon's Six Styles.

The inner strength formed by the Dragon's Six Styles was very violent and difficult to control.

"I have finally broken through to the sixth level of the Martial Body realm! Teacher, wait for me. I will definitely enter the ninth level of the Martial Body before the age of twenty! " Qin Yun's eyes were bright like the stars as he was filled with confidence.

He looked at Zhao De who was tottering in the sky and sneered. He thought to himself, "I, at the sixth level of the Martial Body, am finally able to unleash the restricted Fire Cloud Steps!"

He circulated the fire cloud's inner strength and moved towards his legs. A faint purplish golden flame appeared beneath his feet.

"Whiz!"

His legs shook and a wave of air burst out!

He leaped with all his might, and in the blink of an eye, he was already hundreds of meters away.

Qin Yun took a step forward and with a thud, he traversed the void at an extremely fast speed. In an instant, he was dozens of meters away.

Among the speed competition, the fastest one was Zhao De, who was wearing flying boots!

Just as they were about to reach the gate, someone suddenly shouted, "Look behind us …"

Zhao Guangwei, who was waiting at the entrance, was originally in high spirits. However, when he saw Qin Yun sloppily walking over, his complacent smile immediately froze.

2. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 94 Qin Yonghe

Zhao De was about a hundred meters away from the door when he suddenly felt hot air coming from behind him. He immediately turned his head and realized that it was Qin Yun who was running in the air with wasteful steps!

"Hurry up!" Zhao Guangwei shouted in panic and woke up Zhao De.

In the few seconds of Zhao De's shock, Qin Yun had already traversed more than two hundred meters and was very close to the door!

Zhao De was swaying and flying in the air. After flying a few dozen meters, Qin Yun suddenly flew over from beside him. He passed through the gates of the Hua Ling Wu Academy and was the first to arrive.

The corner of Zhao Guangwei's mouth twitched. Even if he was in hell, it didn't give him that much of a headache!

"Great Perfection of the Fire Cloud Steps, Destroying Flaming Cloud!" Principal Zhang exclaimed with his old eyes wide open.

The teachers at the Hua Ling Wu Academy were very clear that the Fire Cloud Steps was Qin Yonghe's Qing Gong. He could also cultivate it to the great perfection stage.

However, Qin Yun, who was only fifteen years old, had actually cultivated the Flaming Cloud Steps to Perfection! Standing in the air was like flying.

Zhao De passed through the door as well. When he saw Qin Yun, who had arrived earlier than him, the anger in his heart could not be any more intense.

Qin Yun had taken first place in the previous competition to kill the demonic beasts. He had thought that it would be a foolproof victory, but who knew that Qin Yun would snatch first place again.

The other students blocked the entrance as well.

They had previously seen Qin Yun running in the air. After arriving, they had learned that Qin Yun had cultivated the Fiery Cloud Steps to Perfection. Only then did they realize that he did not use flying boots like Zhao De.

This time, Zhao De lost without saying a word. It was already hard to say if he used flying boots, but now he was even surpassed by someone else's Qing Gong. He had no face to say anything more.

He could only watch helplessly as Qin Yun went to claim the top grade Profound Rank martial art!

"This is the « Tsunami Art ». It requires the use of inner strength to transform it into vibrating power. If the inner strength is strong enough and you cultivate to the great perfection stage, you can create tsunamis in the sea." President Zhang took out a book and handed it to Qin Yun.

Qin Yun took it over and sighed inwardly.

Without Yang Shiyue's guidance, it would have been much more difficult for him to cultivate. However, this martial art was very suitable for him, especially when it was used in combination with Shock Inner Force.

"Are there any more duels for the third round? When do they start?" There should be some sort of martial arts competition, right? " Qin Yun asked after keeping the Tsunami Technique.

Principal Zhang laughed, "No, it's mainly because too many students died last semester in the martial arts competition, so there will be no more martial arts competitions this semester." This ends the competition for the new semester. "

The students were secretly thankful that there was not a third round. Otherwise, they would only be jealous of Qin Yun for obtaining the best.

"Qin Yun, there's only one person in your class. Since Teacher Yang is no longer teaching, you can come to my class next." Zhao Guangwei's face was filled with a cunning and hypocritical smile.

"I should have the right to choose my own class, right?" Qin Yun did not wish to become Zhao Guangwei's student at all.

"There used to be, but not anymore. This is a new rule that just came out this semester. "You must come to my class or else get the hell out of the Hua Spiritual Martial Academy." Zhao Guangwei detested Qin Yun very much. Now, he wanted Qin Yun to join his class. It was obvious that he had ill intentions.

When Qin Yun saw how President Zhang remained silent with a helpless expression on his face, he knew that there was nothing he could do.

"My father wanted you to come to our class because he thought highly of you." Zhao Desui laughed, "Don't worry. At that time, I will definitely take good care of you!"

"Qin Yun does not need to go to Class 8!"

Suddenly, Qin Yonghe's voice sounded. The Principal of the Hua Spirit Martial School had arrived!

When Qin Yun exited the Heaven Punisher Tower, Qin Yonghe felt incredulous. He had personally seen the hole and only then was he certain that Qin Yun had escaped on his own.

"Dean Qin, I'm afraid even you are unable to make a decision? This rule was mainly to allow teachers to choose students who they were fond of. This was all for the sake of the students' well-being. This is how our Blue Spirit Star Palace train and nurture their disciples. " Zhao Guangwei smugly said as he looked at the gray-robed old man that suddenly flew over.

Qin Yonghe was an old man, but his hair was not completely white. Half of his black hair was white, and the only wrinkles on his face were the wrinkles. However, it was full of vicissitudes of life.

He had a small beard on his chin and his pair of deep, sharp eyes were filled with authority as he looked at Qin Yun.

Qin Yun had only heard Qin Yonghe's voice last time. This was the first time he had seen him in person.

"Qin Yun has already stepped into the sixth level of the martial body. There's no need for him to stay in the Hua Ling Wu Academy. I will recommend him to the Three Mysterious yard." Qin Yonghe's serious face suddenly broke out into a smile.

Qin Yun had reached the sixth level of the martial body!

When everyone present heard this, they were not the least bit surprised. Xiao Yuelan had stepped into the eighth level of the Martial Body realm!

It had to be known that more than half a year ago, Qin Yun had only reached the fourth level of the Martial Body realm!

"I... I don't believe it! " Zhao Guangwei suffered a huge blow and refused to admit that it was true.

In his heart, his son, Zhao De, was extremely talented. He had a five Spiritual Pulse and was more than half a year old than Qin Yun. However, he was only at the fifth level of the Martial Body realm.

He could not accept the fact that his son was unable to achieve a breakthrough faster than Qin Yun.

"The sixth level of the Martial Body mainly cultivates inner strength. Right now, he can freely release his inner strength." After Qin Yonghe saw Qin Yun, he was certain that it was true.

"I don't believe it! Use your inner strength to break open my defense! " Zhao Guangwei didn't believe it. He activated his martial arts and released a rock shield in front of him.

"Alright!" Qin Yun took a few steps forward and arrived in front of the shield made of mud and stone. He released an inner strength and produced a ferocious flame. He punched the stone shield.

Bang!

The shield was shattered by the raging fire inner strength. The power of the inner strength did not decrease in the slightest. It turned into a ball of fire and rushed towards Zhao Guangwei.

Zhao Guangwei never expected Qin Yun's fire inner force to be so terrifying. He thought that his rock shield could block it, so when the fire inner force hit his body, it was too late.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

The flame exploded into a ball of purplish golden flames, burning Zhao Guangwei.

Qin Yonghe hastily waved his hand and released a white mist, enveloping Zhao Guangwei's body and extinguishing the flames.

Zhao Guangwei was severely injured, and blood trickled out from the corner of his mouth. He had even been burned into a miserable state!

He was a martial artist at the seventh level of the martial body, yet he could not withstand one strike from Qin Yun!

Many teachers were shocked beyond belief!

When Qin Yun was at the fifth level of the martial body, his strength was already on par with a powerful sixth level martial body. Now that he had stepped into the sixth level, if he were to fight desperately, he might not even suffer injuries when fighting a seventh level martial body.

"Dean, I remember that you said earlier that if I can come out from the Heaven Punisher Tower, you will compensate me." Qin Yun said with a smile, "Many people heard it back then. You can't go back on your words!"

"I will do as I say. Follow me!" Qin Yonghe smiled and then leaped into the air with his hands behind his back. Flames rose up from under his feet. It was the Great Perfection Stage of the Fiery Cloud Steps, Fiery Blaze.

Qin Yun also used the Flaming Cloud Steps to chase after him. He looked forward to Qin Yonghe's compensation in his heart.

The people of Blue Spirit Star Palace and the qin palace were all filled with envy. This was because Qin Yun's strength had increased by a lot.

Qin Yonghe was very strong and very mysterious. No one knew of his origins and everyone believed that the compensation he gave Qin Yun was definitely something good.

3. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 95 Immortal Burial Diagram

Qin Yun followed Qin Yonghe to a forbidden zone behind the Hua Ling Wu Courtyard.

This area was close to a large mountain in the Cloud Dragon Mountain Range.

At the foot of one of the giant mountains, there was a cave.

Qin Yonghe led Qin Yun into the cave and into a stone room filled with books.

"Dean, what are you going to give me?" Qin Yun could not help but ask out of curiosity.

Qin Yonghe took out an old, square piece of beast skin, placed it on the table and asked, "Look at this, what does this looks like?"

The snow-white beast skin seemed to have been there for a long time, and was about one meter in length. Although the surface was old, it was very soft to the touch. One could feel that the surface was quite tough by strongly pinching it.

"This beast skin came from a very strong demonic beast …" The beast skin has been specially refined. It's not simple at all. It's invulnerable to swords and spears, impervious to water and fire. " Qin Yun felt it carefully and exclaimed in surprise.

Qin Yonghe did not expect Qin Yun to be able to see so many things. He was slightly alarmed and asked, "And then?"

"There are cut marks …" It should have been cut out from a large square piece of beast skin. " Qin Yun carefully looked at the incision and said with a frown, "Also, this hide is made from several pieces that have been compressed together. There are traces of spirit inscriptions carved into it …" Just what was this thing? The rank of the beast skin is extremely high. It is simply impossible for me to carve spirit markings on it with my carving knife. "

After Qin Yonghe exclaimed, he smiled. "You are indeed a genius in the Dao of Inscription Forging. To tell you the truth, this is a fragment of a map! "

"Map?" What map? They actually used such expensive and rare materials to make it. The surface was snow-white without any traces of drawing, so they should have used some sort of special method to hide it. " Qin Yun looked astonished. This map was definitely extraordinary.

"The map was carved out of dark lines, and I still can't crack it!" Qin Yonghe sighed, "I got the map more than ten years ago, and it was your royal father who gave it to me!"

"My royal father gave it to you?" Qin Yun was alarmed as he hurriedly asked, "What is the relationship between you and my father?"

Qin Yonghe smiled, his eyes became gentle and kind, and sighed: "I am your royal father's grandfather, and am also your great-grandfather. "

"This... How is that possible? " Qin Yun's face was filled with shock as he found it unbelievable.

He was fairly familiar with the affairs of his own ancestors.

Especially his great-grandfather, whose name was Qin Xingchen. He was also one of the first emperors to die in Tianqin and died at the age of thirty-seven.

Qin Yonghe said, "I ventured into the Cloud Dragon Mountain Range very early on and almost died. I was trapped there for dozens of years. Afterwards, I was rescued by the old dean of the Hua Ling Wu Academy, who then groomed me to become a new dean. "Because at that time, I had already stepped into the Dao of Martial Arts and no longer held any attachment to the imperial power, I cultivated peacefully and didn't return to the Imperial Palace. That's why I changed my name."

"Your Imperial Father recognized me when he was studying at the Hua Ling Martial Arts School. He also promised me that he wouldn't tell anyone." Qin Yonghe sighed, "When he tried to break through to the Martial Dao Realm, because he suffered from Qi deviation and suffered severe injuries, he was unable to cure himself, which was why he asked me for help. His injuries were mental trauma, mental derangement. It's much better now. "

"No wonder he's been unable to take care of me. So it turns out that he can't even protect himself." Qin Yun asked, "Where is Father?" Is he feeling better? "

Qin Yonghe shook his head and said, "He is currently in closed-door training to heal his injuries, I'm not sure if he can recover. It's good as long as you can forgive him. Back then, the matter of you being crippled also caused him great pain, and it further aggravated his injuries. "

Qin Yun nodded and looked at the beast skin. He said, "Great Grandfather, you want to give me this fragment of the map, right?"

"This belongs to you in the first place! It was precisely because of this piece of beast skin that your mother met your father and died. " Qin Yonghe spoke of this matter with a solemn expression.

Qin Yun was taken aback. It was actually related to his mother's death!

He looked at Qin Yonghe in astonishment. He really wanted to know what was going on.

Qin Yonghe said slowly, "This map is called the 'Immortal Burying Scroll'. As the meteorite fell, it landed next to a small mountain village and was divided into four pieces. Your mother and three other women were by the river washing clothes."

"After the meteorite fell, it caught the attention of the three empires. They immediately dispatched people to the small mountain village! Your mother met your father at that time, and they fell in love at first sight. At that time, your father was still the crown prince.

Qin Yun also knew that his mother was a commoner. That was why many concubines in the imperial harem envied her.

Qin Yonghe continued, "The two women who obtained the other fragments of the Immortal Burying Diagram were also taken away by the crown prince of the Tian Qi Empire and Tian Xiao Empire respectively, which means, they are now emperors of the two countries.

"Among them, those who went to the Kingdom of Tian Qi were not lucky. They became maidservants in the palace, and soon after giving birth to their children, they died as well!"

"As for the woman who went to the Heavenly Roaring Empire, her luck is pretty good. She became a imperial concubine, but her good fortune did not last long. She died a few years after giving birth to her child, just like your mother."

Qin Yun's thoughts immediately churned as he asked, "What about the other woman?"

"Your Grand Preceptor!" Qin Yonghe's words made Qin Yun's body shudder.

"The Grand Preceptor, she … Will she also die from a curse? " Qin Yun asked with a trembling voice.

Qin Yonghe shook his head, "That's not true. She is a beast race and wasn't cursed, but she was still affected by some of the demonic arts. That group of people took advantage of the opportunity and framed her in her cultivation."

Qin Yun clenched his fists in excitement as he angrily whispered, "So it's like that!"

Qin Yonghe patted his shoulder and smiled, "She will be fine. After all, she has already escaped the curse. Right now, she should only be hiding somewhere to recuperate!"

"Great grandfather, should I find the other three beast skins?" Qin Yun asked.

Qin Yonghe continued, "As far as I know, the female who went to the Qi Empire to serve as a maid, but because of her outstanding appearance, she had an affair with the Tianqi Emperor, and later gave birth to a baby girl called Qi Meilan. And the woman who went to the Heavenly Roar Empire was the mother of Xiao Yuelan and Xiao Yueli. "

Those two women were actually the mothers of Qi Meilian and Xiao Yuelan. This made Qin Yun alarmed yet again!

He also understood why he was able to get engaged to Xiao Yuelan. It was because his mother knew Xiao Yuelan's mother, so their relationship must have been very good.

Qin Yun recalled the fact that both he and their mother had been dead for many years. He could not help but sigh and say, "Do they know about this?"

Qin Yonghe shook his head, "I'm not too sure either, so I need you to find out for yourself that, your relationship with Qi Meili is not bad. On the other hand, on Xiao Yuelan's side … It might be difficult. When you crippled Xiao Lang previously, Xiao Tian has already viewed you as a great enemy, and has restricted you from entering the Heavenly Roar Empire. "

Qin Yun put away the beast skin with mixed emotions.

"The Hua Ling Martial Arts School has already been secretly taken over by the Blue Spirit Star Palace. I'm almost in the air. This is good as well." Qin Yonghe caressed Qin Yun's head and said with a smile, "To have a great-grandson like you, I can finally relax and explore the Cloud Dragon Mountain Range."

"Great grandfather, you're leaving?" Qin Yun was extremely reluctant because he had once again experienced kinship after so many years.

"The Nine Desolate Land is extremely vast, I wish to take a look." Qin Yonghe sighed as he laughed, "When you have my strength in the future, you will have the same thoughts."

4. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 96 - Ye Qingfeng

Qin Yun had already matured and was about to head for the Three Mysterious Academy.

With his strength, he would definitely be able to stand out and successfully enter the Black Level Martial Academy. Thus, Qin Yonghe was able to relax and explore the mysterious Cloud Dragon Mountain Range.

"Great Grandfather... Well, don't you have anything else to give me?" Qin Yun scratched his head and said with a chuckle.

He felt that since Qin Yonghe had been the Principal for so many years, he would definitely be very rich.

"If it was earlier, it would have been better. All the resources in my possession have been taken away by the Blue Spirit Star Palace!" "Back then, the founder of the Hua Ling Wu Academy came from the Blue Spirit Star Palace, so I couldn't say much."

Qin Yun, who was originally overjoyed, was immediately extremely disappointed.

When Qin Yonghe saw Qin Yun, he laughed heartily. "Don't worry. I still have something for you. Take it!"

Qin Yun took it over and looked at it. It was fifty purple coins, equivalent to fifty thousand crystal coins. He kept it with a look of disgust. The legs of the mosquitoes were also meat. It was better than nothing.

His disdainful expression caused Qin Yonghe to scold with a smile, "You little brat, are you not a inscriptionist? I want to ask you something."

"You should not be lacking in martial arts. Inner force cultivation method... Do you want the 'Qin Spirit Art'? "

"No need!" Qin Yun had the Stellar Sun Heart Sutra and it was much better than Qin Lianfeng's. It allowed him to walk on his own martial arts.

He did not lack any martial skills. The Tsunami Technique he had just obtained was one of the highest grade Profound Rank skills.

Qin Yonghe took out a letter and said with a smile, "Take this letter and go to the Mysterious Marking Hall to pass it to Duan Qian. Tell him to arrange for you to go to the Three Profound Academy."

There seemed to be a close relationship between the Mysterious Pattern Palace and the Black Level Martial Arts Academy. The Mysterious Pattern Palace would often help the Black Level Martial Arts Academy with their work.

Qin Yun followed Qin Yonghe out of the cave and came to the top of the gigantic mountain. He looked at the nine scorching suns in the sky.

Qin Yonghe's face was filled with yearning as he lightly said, "The most mysterious thing is still this Nine Suns. Back then, the old Headmaster once said that if one could pry into the secrets of the nine suns, they would be able to obtain the power of the nine suns. "

"Of course, with my current strength, I would not even dare to think about it. At the edge of the Nine Desolate Land, we are currently in a dire situation where the spiritual energy and resources are scarce. Because of the environment, we have to pass through the dangerous Cloud Dragon Mountain Range and head to the Martial Desolate Land. That is where the martial way is flourishing and shining."

"Great grandfather, you must be careful inside the Cloud Dragon Mountain Range!" Qin Yun was extremely reluctant as he whispered.

"I have enough strength, you don't have to worry about me. We'll meet again in the Martial Desolation Realm … See you later!" Qin Yonghe laughed out loud. Stepping on the fiery cloud, he disappeared into the distance in the blink of an eye.

Qin Yun was in a depressed mood. After sighing gently, he calmed his mood and bid farewell to President Zhang. He thanked him for his care over the past few days.

After that, he left the Hua Ling Wu Academy and headed towards the Imperial City's Mysterious Pattern Palace.

… ….

"Father, I hope to see you again!" Qin Yun thought to himself as he walked through the forest.

He really hoped to see his father at Xiao Yuelan's and Qin Zhengfeng's engagement ceremony in a few months' time!

Qin Yun did not walk on the main road. He chose to walk through the forest for safety's sake.

However, after running through the forest for more than two hours, he suddenly felt weak waves of spiritual force!

He had been extremely sensitive to spiritual force ever since he'd turned into a star.

"Someone has the intention to kill me!" After sensing it, Qin Yun leaped up, broke through the dense foliage and into the sky. Then, he began running with the Fire Cloud Steps.

"Who could it be that came with me from the Hua Ling Martial Arts School?"

Intuition told him that he was a person with extremely powerful strength — at least, he was at the 8th level of the Martial Body realm.

"Don't even think about escaping!" Sure enough, a shout came from the forest and a huge tornado suddenly appeared.

A howling tornado appeared, rising to the skies and sweeping up the dust!

The world suddenly turned dark. Lightning flashed and thunder rumbled. Violent winds howled, as if hell had suddenly descended upon the world.

Many of the hundred-meter-tall trees in the forest were uprooted and torn apart along with the sand. It was an extremely horrifying sight.

Qin Yun, who had taken to the air, resisted the terrifying attractive force and constantly took steps in mid-air. However, he could not escape.

"This guy has the Wind and Thunder Martial Spirit, it's too scary!"

At that instant, Qin Yun was alarmed. He was swept into the heart of the tornado and collided with many of the torn pieces of wood. He was struck by violent bolts of lightning as his body was in extreme pain.

A moment after he was dragged into the tornado, he was captured by a middle-aged man in a purple robe.

"Brat, it's as easy as flipping my hand to catch you alive! Haha …" The purple-robed man laughed heartily as he grabbed Qin Yun by the neck. He infused surges of violent lightning energy into the lightning bolt.

"It's you... The queen slut's big brother! " Qin Yun immediately recognized the face when he saw it.

This was a martial artist at the peak of the ninth level of the Martial Body. His name was Ye Qingfeng!

"You only saw me when you were young, but you still remember me, haha … You want to fight against our Ye Family? You don't even know if you're dead or alive. "

Ye Qingfeng grinned fiendishly as he increased his strength. He channeled more lightning energy into Qin Yun's body, causing his body to tremble violently as he screamed.

At the moment of his despair, he suddenly sensed two extremely familiar faint auras. However, he could not think of who they might be.

"Who is it?" Ye Qingfeng suddenly turned his head and saw a black shadow pounce over. It was a huge tiger covered in black scales, its speed as fast as lightning.

As the huge black tiger pounced over, it bit towards Ye Qingfeng's neck!

Ye Qingfeng made an extremely quick evasion, but a large chunk of flesh was still bitten off his chest, and a large chunk of flesh was torn off his shoulders by a pair of sharp tiger claws!

He was at the ninth level of the Martial Body realm, yet he could not withstand the attack of this demonic beast!

This kind of vicious beast was absolutely terrifying. Even when Qin Yun landed on the ground and fell limply to the ground, he was petrified with fear!

He recalled what Ding Tianchun had said, that a truly powerful demon beast could even destroy an empire!

"Steel Kylin Tiger... But it has turned black! " Qin Yun recognized the Kylin Steel Tiger's friendly gaze and suddenly stood up. He took out an inferior Giant Spirit King hammer and fiercely hammered the fallen Ye Qingfeng with the "Falling Star Style".

The shock inner force and the flame inner force merged perfectly and violently and smoothly poured into the king hammer, activating the inner strength and penetrating Ye Qingfeng's chest.

That strand of inner strength left a large, bloody hole in Ye Qingfeng's chest. After which, it continued to pass through the ground, creating a deep, small well on the ground.

When the half-dead Ye Qingfeng saw Qin Yun gently caress the head of the steel tiger, great resentment and indignation arose.

Since he had stepped into the ninth level of the Martial Body realm in his middle years, his talent could be said to be superb. Now that the Blue Spirit Star Palace had descended, it was highly likely that he would be promoted to the Martial Dao Realm in the next few years.

But now, he had fallen here. He could not help but hate his sister very much. Why did he have to provoke Qin Yun!

Ye Qingfeng had died, and his eyes were filled with unwillingness ….

"You saved my life again!" Qin Yun rubbed the Linghu that had its head lowered and was filled with deep emotions.

Previously, he had only casually let go of the steel tiger, but he had been saved twice because of this!

"Have you advanced to become a ninth level demonic beast?"

Qin Yun remembered that Yuan Yanying had followed the Linghu Steel Tiger back then …

He immediately looked around and saw a young girl wearing beast skin clothing floating over. She looked slovenly, but was extremely beautiful.

This young girl was Yuan Yanying!

5. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 97 Certificate of the Charm Magician

Yuan Yan Ying had a refreshing smile on her face. Her hair was a little messy and her clothes were extremely rough. However, she looked so simple and natural while also had a trace of boldness on her.

The Yuan Yanying in front of him was completely different from the Yuan Yanying who was full of scheming and greed for vanity!

"You've changed again. I don't recognize you again!" Qin Yun said with a smile, "The current you is many times more beautiful than the past!" Only when one's heart is beautiful will one be beautiful!

Yuan Yanying smiled lightly and said, "This is all thanks to Brother Yun waking me up and bringing me onto the right path. Otherwise, I would just be a vulgar woman who covets vanity."

The current Yuan Yanying could tell that Qin Yun did not covet the title of crown prince and emperor. In comparison to his immense strength, it was negligible.

Right now, the dead Ye Qingfeng had such a high position and was also at the ninth level of the Martial Body realm. However, in the face of great power, he could not even withstand a single blow!

No matter how powerful you are, what's the use? In the end, he still suffered a miserable death before absolute strength!

Qin Yun admired Yuan Yanying's sun-like smile as he said with relief, "I'm happy for you to be able to struggle out of that quagmire!"

Guilt appeared in Yuan Yanying's clear eyes as she sighed lightly, "The reason I was able to cheer up was because I had you. But, when you were trapped in a desperate situation, you didn't have anyone to help you, you were all alone. "

"At that time, you needed encouragement and care the most. However, I have treated you like that. I am truly sorry!"

Her clear and beautiful eyes were filled with tears. She was feeling incomparably guilty and heartbroken … His heart ached over the many years of loneliness he had to face the difficulties …

"Don't mention the past anymore. Come, let's drink a few mouthfuls and forget all the unpleasantness of the past! " Qin Yun laughed as he took out two jugs of wine.

Yuan Yan Ying grabbed the jug and drank it all in one gulp. Her face was slightly flushed, and then she smashed the jug to the ground. She laughed out loud and said, "It's your turn!"

Qin Yun smiled and downed the wine in a single gulp. He also shattered the wine jug.

Then the two of them smiled at each other and returned to being friendly.

Qin Yun looked at the crouching steel tiger and asked, "Yanying, what's wrong with the steel tiger? He actually broke through as well! "

Yuan Yanying nodded and said, "When I first saw it, I realized that I could communicate with it, so I taught it the cultivation methods of humans. I never thought that it would break through and become a rank 9 beast. Perhaps because of its Martial Spirit, its appearance turned black. "

Become black? Qin Yun recalled that his Oscillating Martial Spirit was also black. He could not help but suspect that the Linghu Tiger's martial soul was black as well.

"After it broke through, it said that we must come see you, because I don't know when we'll meet again." Yuan Yanying stroked the Qilin Steel Tiger's fur, "We were waiting for you in the forest for a few days."

Qin Yun nodded as he looked into the steel tiger's eyes and asked, "What are your plans for the future?"

Yuan Yan Ying said: "We will pass through the Cloud Dragon Mountain Range! It said it could do it. Big Brother Yun, do you want to come with us? "

After hearing this, Qin Yun did have a very strong thought, but he still had many important things to do.

He shook his head. "I still have many things I haven't done. Since you guys want to go, you have to be careful on the road. This is for you."

He passed his two Lightning Mark Bracers to Yuan Yanying, this would be of great help. Moreover, to him, it was very easy to refine, and even better.

Yuan Yanying also gave him a big bundle inside which was the shedding armor of the steel tiger. There were more than ten of these, and as a Class 8 demonic beast's armor was very precious.

"Brother Yun, take care! We will definitely meet again! " Yuan Yanying hugged Qin Yun for a moment before mounting the steel tiger and ran away.

She had experienced what happened before and had grown up. She had become very strong and had found her future goal.

Qin Yun watched Yuan Yanying leave and sighed emotionally. He was feeling elated.

He burned Ye Qingfeng's corpse, using light inscriptions to heal his wounds as he ran. When he arrived at the entrance of the imperial city, it was already dark and his injuries were much better.

"The Ye Clan lost a Martial Body Level 9 cultivator this time, so their losses were very heavy. Who told you to provoke me?" Qin Yun looked at the entrance of the imperial city through the darkness of night and walked in quickly.

… ….

Qin Yun came to the imperial city once again. Although he had grown up in the city, he was extremely unfamiliar with it.

After entering the Royal Capital, he felt a little unease in his heart. Luckily, he still had to head to the Mysterious Pattern Palace.

Only by coming to the Mysterious Pattern Palace would he feel at ease.

To him, this was a safer place than Hua Ling Wu.

In a suite in the main hall of the Mysterious Marks Palace, Duan Qian had hurried over after learning of Qin Yun's arrival.

When Qin Yun saw Duan Gan, he hurriedly stood up to greet him. Then, he handed him a letter.

Just by looking at it, Duan Gan guessed that Qin Yun had been recommended to the Three Mystical Academy. It meant that he had a cultivation base at the sixth level of the Martial Body realm.

Although he was well aware of Qin Yun's talent, he never expected to break through so quickly.

"The last time you left, I knew that sooner or later you would bring this thing to me. I just didn't expect it to come so fast!" Duan Qian opened the letter and looked at it, then nodded and smiled.

Qin Yun smiled mischievously. "Grandpa Duan, I'm not here only to go to the Three Profound Academy. I have another important matter to attend to."

Duan Qian was extremely curious. After thinking for a while, he asked, "What important matter?"

Qin Yun took out the Giant Spirit King Hammer and gently waved it a few times. He said with a triumphant smile, "The elementary tattoo master exam!"

Duan Qian stared at the hammer with his eyes wide open. After a moment of shock, he sighed with a smile.

He could tell at a glance that it was the Giant Spirit King Hammer.

Although it wasn't a Royal Grade spirit weapon, the Giant Spirit King Hammer that could refine an Inferior Grade spirit weapon could still be considered formidable.

"Did you really refine this?" As a prodigy, Duan Qian had seen the blueprints for the Giant Spirit King Hammer and knew that it would be extremely difficult to forge it.

Even though it was a low-grade spiritual weapon, it was definitely not something that a rookie like Qin Yun could forge.

"The material I used wasn't too good. After all, this is my first time refining it. I'll use it first." Qin Yun handed the hammer to Duan Qian.

Duan Qian took it over and frowned as he carefully examined it. He would occasionally pour inner force into it to check, sometimes shaking his head, and sometimes nodding his head.

After looking at it for a moment, he slowly said, "The forging process of the materials is extremely outstanding. The materials are indeed not good enough, but they can be considered outstanding amongst the low rank spirit artifacts."

"If you want to find fault, you can only say that the inscription patterns are not natural. This is also because you are inexperienced, but you are better than many of the older artificers."

"When can we start the examination?" After Qin Yun became a elementary rank Symbol Master, he would be able to freely enter and leave the Mysterious Pattern Palace. He would be able to enjoy luxurious suites for free. He would also receive preferential treatment when purchasing materials.

If he became a true primary level Inscription Master, his conditions would definitely be better. The Mysterious Marking Hall was everywhere, and it would be extremely convenient.

Duan Gan said, "The Inscription Master must be able to create spirit artifacts, create talismans, and set up formations. I still don't know about your ability to set up arrays, but if you want to test it's just to test your ability to set up arrays. "

In the Heaven Punisher Tower, Qin Yun had relied on setting up a Nine Suns Spirit Convergence Array to escape. This was not a problem for him.

He confidently said, "Alright, I will begin to set up a formation now!"

Duan Qian took out a square piece of beast skin that was about a meter in width from his storage item and said, "Carve a formation on top of it!"

The beast skin formation was one of the easiest formations to store.

Qin Yun squatted down and took out his carving knife. He began inscribing spirit patterns.

He wanted to carve the simplest water gathering array.

The purpose of the water gathering array was to place the barrel in the middle of the array and then activate the array. Then, it would be able to gather the nine suns' spirit energy and condense the spirit water into the bucket.

Spirit water could mainly be used to activate or to refine artifacts. It could also be used in medicinal baths, so it was a rather common thing, so formations like this were often used.

6. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 98 - Alchemy Competition

The spirit inscriptions required for the water gathering array were all basic spirit inscriptions. It was relatively easy to obtain, so Qin Yun had mastered these spirit inscriptions very early on.

He had set up a great formation like the Nine Suns Spirit Convergence Array before, so it wasn't difficult for him to set up a simple water gathering array now. He would be able to set it up very soon.

After carving the spirit lines on the beast skin, Qin Yun only needed to lay down the purple crystal coin or an ordinary crystal coin according to the marked location to activate the array as energy.

At the side, Duan Qian was watching with secret surprise. This was because Qin Yun was extremely quick and skilled at drawing spirit formations, and he also had extremely good imprints.

He nodded and praised, "This Water Gathering Formation is very good!"

Qin Yun activated the array and soon, sparkling and translucent spiritual water condensed and dripped onto the wooden basin in the middle.

"You have passed the Inscription Master certification. I'll make you a Primary Inscription Master badge right now!" Duan Qian laughed. "You're the youngest Inscription Master our Hall has ever seen!"

Qin Yun only smiled slightly and did not seem excited.

Duan Gan took out his emblem and began carving Qin Yun's name. He was extremely excited!

A fifteen-year-old Inscription Master, even in the history of this region, never once had there been a person like this before, let alone the Hall of Inscriptions.

When he saw the calm smile on Qin Yun's face, he sighed inwardly.

After five years of hard work, not only did the crippled crown prince step into the sixth level of the Martial Body realm, but he was also an Inscription Master. Such talent was something only Xiao Yuelan could match up to.

"Qin Yun, in two days, our Mysterious Pattern Palace will host an alchemy competition. You should attend as well!" Duan Gan had already engraved the emblem and had Qin Yun bind it with blood.

Qin Yun asked while dripping blood, "Alchemy Tournament? I've never heard of it! "

Duan Qian laughed, "You might not know, but among the Inscription Masters, this is an extremely famous competition. When the time comes, all sorts of famous masters will be participating, so you must definitely come."

"What's the main competition?" Qin Yun's heart stirred as he hurriedly asked.

"Forging... It was to forge the most basic iron into spiritual iron. If it's a high level Inscription Master, the quality of the spirit iron forged will be better. " Duan Qian laughed, "Master Wei has already won the championship twice in a row."

"Master Wei is participating too?" Qin Yun's eyes widened. Although Master Wei was a treacherous and malicious person, he did indeed have the skill to forge artifacts. If not, there would not be so many people worshipping him just because he was bragging.

Duan Qian nodded. "Only Inscriptionists can participate. You are already an Inscription Master, so you can participate." This was the once a decade grand meeting of the Mysterious Marks Palace. Master Wei only became famous because he got first place in two competitions. "

Qin Yun nodded slightly. If it was a martial arts competition or something like that, the person he was competing with would only be at the fifth or sixth level of the martial body. He had confidence in winning.

With a person like Master Wei participating in this Alchemy Competition, he did not have much confidence.

Upon seeing Qin Yun's lack of confidence, Duan Gan said with a smile, "It's only smelting spirit iron! You are not much worse than them! "

Qin Yun had quite a good foundation in forging. However, he had never compared himself to anyone else, so he did not know how good he was.

"Mm, after this competition, I can also have a more detailed understanding of the other Inscription Masters." Qin Yun nodded.

… ….

Over the next two days, Qin Yun practiced smelting spirit iron.

In the process of smelting spirit iron, the ordinary iron ore would first be placed into a furnace with alchemy engravings on it. The engraver himself had released the flame, and then he would take out the burned iron ore and repeatedly beat it with his hammer.

During the forging process, the impurities would be removed and the inner strength would be infused to forge spirit iron.

A thousand Jin of iron ore needed to be refined into a thumb-sized spiritual iron ingot. This was the standard for the size of a spiritual iron ore that had been passed down since ancient times.

If you need a bigger piece of Spirit Iron, then use multiple small Spirit Iron ingots to make a larger piece.

Qin Yun had struck many of these spiritual metals in the Hall of Wonders long ago. Finally, he fused the spirit iron with the demon beast bone and forged it into higher grade bone steel.

To an Inscription Master, alchemy and forging were skills that had to be proficient in.

"The heavier the same size of iron ingots, the higher the quality of the ingots. The Alchemy Competition should be based on this standard, right?" Qin Yun weighed the Spirit Iron ingot he had made. A small piece weighed more than ten pounds. It was two to three pounds heavier than the Spirit Iron ingot he had bought at the Hall of Wonders.

After two days of blacksmithing practice, his confidence had increased by quite a bit. With the Purple-Gold Fire, he could also improve a lot when smelting metals.

… ….

… … Mysterious Pattern Manor was bathed in the warm morning sun.

A new day had arrived. Today was the day of the once a decade Alchemy Competition. The day to be held!

Inside the dignified and solemn hall, over fifty Inscription Masters were standing in a neat row.

They were all Inscriptionists from several countries, and most of them were elderly. There were only about a dozen middle-aged people, and not a single one of them was young.

The Inscriptionists were usually extremely arrogant, but when they arrived at the Inscription Hall, their arrogance was retracted.

The alchemy competition that was held once every ten years was extremely important to them.

If he could get first place, not only would he gain more fame, he would also receive rewards.

A reward that even an Inscription Master would take seriously was definitely extraordinary!

Especially this year, it was said that the Blue Spirit Star Palace would send someone to participate!

"I think there are more than 20 inscriptionists in Blue Spirit Star Palace." An old man said in a low voice.

"Not much! It looks like the Blue Spirit Star Palace is the same. There are only 20 people in the entire Star Palace? " Another old man disapproved.

Master Wei said with a sneer, "The ones sent by Blue Spirit Star Palace to participate in the Alchemy Competition are all between twenty and thirty years old! How many young inscriptionists can there be in our countries? Not a single one! "

Not a single one?

This caused all the middle-aged and elderly Inscriptionists to suddenly feel a huge difference in strength!

"Therefore, we cannot lose to those young people. It will be very humiliating!" A black clothed elder laughed.

Blue Spirit Star Palace's Inscription Master had arrived!

A group of people walked in in in a majestic manner and were all dressed in blue.

Although they were all expressionless, their arrogance was obvious.

On the other hand, an older man looked at Master Wei with a smile and nodded his head.

Master Wei also walked over with a smile and greeted Zhang Xuan with a polite greeting.

Everyone was secretly envious and jealous when they saw how good his relationship was with the people from Blue Spirit Star Palace.

Master Wei looked at a young man who was about seventeen or eighteen years old and said with a smile, "I presume that this is the Star Nangong Clan's genius with strange engravings, Liang Shuijin? To be able to become a Primary Inscription Master at the age of nineteen, that was truly admirable! "Today, I am fortunate to finally be able to see Young Hero Liang in person. He is actually so handsome and has an extraordinary bearing. He truly deserves his reputation!"

Liang Shuijin smiled, full of pride, and replied: "Master Wei is also a master with strange patterns that many elders admire. I have heard a lot about him."

As they were chatting, Master Wei suddenly saw Qin Yun walk in. Immediately, his smile froze.

"Isn't that Qin Yun?" When an old tattooist saw Qin Yun, he shouted in alarm.

Everyone immediately turned to look at the door, and upon seeing a gray-robed, handsome youth walk in, the hall immediately fell silent.

7. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 99 Falling Fire

Qin Yun slowly walked in. Although he was dressed in simple attire, he was elegant, decent and full of spirit. He was confident and not proud. He had a calm that didn't match his age and was very attractive.

Everyone's gaze immediately gathered on the bronze badge on his left chest!

This was an emblem that only Inscriptionists could have. On top of the emblem was a gem. It was an elementary level Inscription Master.

Everyone knew that Qin Yun was only fifteen and a half years old!

He was about four years younger than Liang Shuijin, and he had already become a beginner level Inscription Master. All the old Inscriptionists present were all amazed.

The general director, Duan Gan, also appeared. He smiled and said, "There are quite a few people participating this time. There's a total of eighty people."

"Chief Steward, is Qin Yun really an Inscription Master?" Master Wei could not accept this.

Duan Qian laughed, "Qin Yun can craft talismans. You witnessed it for yourself! After he stepped into the 6th level of the Martial Body realm, he was able to refine an Inferior Grade Spirit Weapon and then set up a formation.

The fact that Qin Yun was at the sixth level of the Martial Body realm was something everyone knew. It was already unbelievable to begin with.

Especially the people in Blue Spirit Star Palace. They were certain that it would take Qin Yun many years to reach the sixth level of the martial body if he failed to cultivate the Soul Scripture.

However, not too long after, Qin Yun had broken through to the sixth level of the Martial Body realm and slapped them in the face.

At that moment, the most unacceptable thing was that Qin Yun had actually become a beginner inscription master!

Within the Blue Spirit Star Palace, to be able to proudly reach the heavens at the age of 19 when one became a primary inscription master, it could be seen just how rare this young tattoo master was!

However, Qin Yun, the abandoned prince, had grown to such a terrifying state in five years. Everyone wanted to know how much suffering he had endured in order to reach such a state!

Liang Shuijin gritted his teeth. Due to Qin Yun's appearance, his limelight had been taken away.

"Not bad, not bad. It's also good to join in on the fun. If you want to get a good ranking, then don't count on it." Master Wei forced a smile.

His son had died an unknown death. As for Qin Yun, who he hated the most, he had become a beginner level Inscription Master. His heart was bleeding with hatred.

Qin Yun only gave a faint smile.

Duan Gan said, "Today's competition is different from previous competitions. This time, we need everyone to forge a piece of five thousand kilograms of iron into a spirit strip! Notice that it's 10,000 Jin of iron, not spirit iron!"

Qin Yun frowned tightly as the other inscriptionists cried out in surprise.

Iron, of course, was iron used by ordinary people. This type of iron was also smelted from iron ore. Different from spirit iron, ordinary iron did not have spirit energy, and it was also not tough enough. There were many impurities.

It wasn't impossible to forge iron into spirit iron, but the process was very difficult.

Furthermore, it would be extremely difficult to turn ten thousand jin into the size of a thumb just by thinking about it.

"Isn't that a bit difficult?" A Star Palace man asked.

Duan Qian said with a smile, "Our Mysterious Pattern Palace knew that your Blue Spirit Star Palace wanted to come, so we took out an extremely precious item as our first prize. That's why the difficulty has increased by a lot."

Everyone began to curse in their hearts. Clearly, the rules of the competition had been changed by the Hall of Wonders.

The Blue Spirit Star Palace sent young people who weren't particularly skilled. The more difficult the competition, the less chance they would have to obtain it.

"General director, this means that the reward of first place will definitely not disappoint us." Master Wei smiled and said, "Can you tell me first? Then we'll decide to register. "

Forming a Spirit Iron that was the size of a thumb and weighing ten thousand Jin was an extremely difficult task.

This group of Inscription Masters normally wouldn't do this kind of hard work, especially the older generation Inscription Masters. They would hand forging spirit iron to their subordinates, or directly purchase it.

"A cluster of Fallen Flame!" As Duan Qian's words came out, all the Inscription Masters in the hall revealed fanatical joy.

Qin Yun's heart was palpitating with excitement!

In the legends, it was said that the Fallen Flame Martial Spirit descended from the sky. If it was successfully merged, then the Martial Spirit could be promoted to a Heavenly Flame Martial Spirit.

Seeing the shocked expression on everyone's face, Duan Gan laughed, "Actually, the Fallen Fire isn't as amazing as the legends say. It can't make people immediately possess a Divine Fire Martial Spirit, and could only help their Martial Spirit advance one rank.

"For example, the ability to upgrade the Gold Fire Martial Spirit to the Platinum Fire Martial Spirit, and so on."

Even so, that was still very good.

Qin Yun looked at the people from Blue Spirit Star Palace. They also wanted the Fallen Fire so badly. In other words, such a thing was extremely rare in Blue Spirit Star Palace.

"Is there any difference between this and the Soulflight Stone?" Qin Yun himself had the Violet-Gold Flying Spirit Stone.

Duan Qian answered, "There are big differences. For example, the Golden Soul Soaring Stone can only help the Fire Martial Spirit advance to Gold rank. There is a certain limit and the benefit is that it can help the Martial Spirit advance."

"On the other hand, Fallen Fire is different. It can raise a fire-attribute Martial Spirit of any rank by a level. "Now that you have a purple gold fire martial spirit, if you were to increase your power by another level, what would happen?"

Everyone took a deep breath. A purple gold ranked martial spirit was already considered a top grade martial spirit.

They wanted to know the answer but they did not want to see Qin Yun's purple gold fire martial spirit increase.

"You can decide whether you want to sign up or not!" Duan Qian chuckled.

When Qin Yun saw everyone's expression, he knew that the registration fee would definitely not be low. Furthermore, he did not have much crystal coins on him.

"500,000 crystal coins, right?" Master Wei was the first to walk up. If his Fire Martial Spirit could be upgraded, his strength would also be improved by a large amount. Not to mention five hundred thousand crystal coins, it would even be worth five million.

"Eight hundred thousand this year and minors won't have to pay." Duan Gan said.

The adult was 16 years old and Qin Yun was only 15 years old. Therefore, there was no need for the registration fee. This made him heave a sigh of relief.

There had always been such a rule, so no one else could say anything.

"Eight hundred thousand!" Master Wei was rather generous.

Duan Qian smiled as he received the eight hundred purple coins. The other Inscriptionists also began to pay their registration fees, but not a single one of the people from Blue Spirit Star Palace came up.

"Can we wait?" The leader of the Star Palace said with an embarrassed look on his face. The arrogance that he had when they came in had also disappeared.

This was because everyone could tell that they did not bring enough crystal coins!

The registration fee was 800,000 people per person, and was not something that these youngsters could afford. There were 20 people here, and that alone was 16 million crystal coins!

If one were to add in the registration fee for other old weirdos, it would be an enormous sum. Even if the Hall of Marking handed over the Fallen Fire, it wouldn't be much of a loss.

"Are you really sure that you can get first place?" Although his smile was extremely amiable, it revealed an intangible sense of ridicule.

"Among us twenty, one of us will definitely get first place!" After those from Blue Spirit Star Palace felt the taunt, they shouted, "Can we wait here for a while? I'll get someone to send some crystal coins over."

Duan Qian was still full of smiles as he said, "I can have you all sign up first, then we can start the competition in the afternoon."

All the Inscription Masters were extremely envious of Qin Yun. To be able to participate in the competition free of charge, even if they could not obtain first place, they could at least broaden their horizons.

"Alright, the registration for this year's Alchemy Competition will end in the afternoon!" Duan Gan announced.

8. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 100 - The Gate of Wonders

The registration for the Alchemy Competition had ended, meaning that the Blue Spirit Star Palace would be unable to send out their old engravers.

As for the young ones, they had already signed up. If they didn't pay the registration fee, it wouldn't be easy for them to leave the Hall.

Duan Qian smiled sinisterly, causing all the old weirdos to be secretly amazed. The Hall of Marking had actually set up Blue Spirit Star Palace just like that.

Master Wei was very happy because the one with the highest chance of winning this time's competition was him. From the look of the joy on his face, it seemed as if he had already obtained the Fallen Flame.

He had a Platinum Flame Martial Spirit. If he could obtain it, he would be able to advance to purple gold.

The other old engravers became worried when they thought of this.

The Inscription Masters all took out their smelting furnaces and forging platforms. The youths of Blue Spirit Star Palace all had storage spirit artifacts. It was obvious that their status was much higher than that of some so-called genius martial artists.

Qin Yun's furnace was without a doubt the worst. It was only a half spirit weapon. The other people's furnaces were at least a low-grade spirit weapon, or even a mid-grade spirit weapon.

This also attracted bursts of ridicule from the other Inscription Masters.

Duan Gan said, "The time of the competition is four hours!"

Only four hours!

Everyone from Blue Spirit Star Palace stared with widened eyes, as if they were frightened!

Liang Shuijin said in an extremely arrogant tone, "Isn't this competition time too short?"

Duan Qian looked at Master Wei and asked, "Master Wei, do you think it's short?"

Master Wei said with a frown, "It's indeed a little short, but since it's a rule set by your Mysterious Marks Palace, we'll just follow it."

Duan Qian looked at the discontented Liang Shuijin and said with a smile, "In the past, the duration of the competition was only two hours, so this time's four hours can't be considered too short!"

Qin Yun's heart was heavy as he felt an immense pressure. He had nearly wanted to say that the time was short, but thinking of the competition that was prepared for the old apothecaries, he could only accept it.

At noon, several old men came from Blue Spirit Star Palace. They were old Inscriptionists from both the east, west, south, and north palaces.

When the youths of Blue Spirit Star Palace saw them arrive, they quickly came up and greeted them.

"Your Mysterious Marking Hall is still the same as before. It is as treacherous as ever, and your nature cannot be changed." An old man from the Star Nangong Palace said with a cold snort. He took out a furnace and a forging hammer and said, "Both furnaces and forging hammers are high-grade spiritual tools. A Rong, take them!"

The elders of Blue Spirit Star Palace all took out their high grade spiritual tools and gave them to the juniors. This made Master Wei and the others envious.

Of course, Master Wei's furnace and forging hammer were also very good.

Of all the people present, only Qin Yun's furnace was the worst. Half a Spirit Treasure. Once again, the disciples of Blue Spirit Star Palace mocked him.

"Qin Yun, your Inscription Talent is pretty good. Do you have any ideas about coming to our Eastern Palace in the future?" I am an outer elder of the Eastern Palace's Qi Wei Sect, my name is Rong Xiaohua! " An elder came to Qin Yun's side and asked gently.

Qin Yun also saw that there were no Eastern Palace disciples among the Blue Spirit Star Palace disciples that were participating.

Even the Eastern Palace's Elder of the Mysterious Pattern Sect, Weng Xiaohua, was only here to join in on the fun.

"There's only you in the East Palace's Mysterious Gate, and how many years have you been down for? You don't even have a furnace or hammer you can take out now, you still want to recruit people? Furthermore, Qin Yun only has a bloodline. It's unknown how far he can go on the path of martial arts. " The elder from Nan Gong sneered.

"I thought you guys said that it would be difficult for him to step into the sixth level of the Martial Body realm? However, he is now at the sixth level of the Martial Body. Perhaps he will surpass you in no time at all. "

Another old man sneered and said, "There is not a single person in the inner court of the Mysterious Gate. Only you, an outer elder, can barely be considered as a member of the Mysterious Gate. And you, until now, have never been able to pass the inner sect examination! Even if you want to take Qin Yun in as your disciple, he can only blindly follow you! "

At the mention of this examination, he couldn't help but let out a long sigh. With a sorrowful and painful expression, he then left in desolation. It was unusual for him to be here.

An old man sneered, "This old fellow's three sons and two grandsons all lost their lives during the entrance exam of the Mysterious Gate. The entrance examination of the East Palace's Mysterious Pattern Gate was the hardest and most terrifying. It was a narrow escape, and this was also the reason why the East Palace's Mysterious Pattern Gate had fallen. This has caused those precious mysterious patterns to remain uninherited. "

Qin Yun looked at the lonely back of elder Weng and was slightly moved. Suddenly, he had an idea to give it a try.

The Mysterious Gate sounded very mysterious. For many years, no one had taken care of it. It was as if it was sealed up by dust.

However, he needed to have a certain level of strength before he could go. He planned to cultivate in the Star Martial Arts Academy before considering further.

The competition was going to take place in the main hall. With Duan Qian and the other old men of Blue Spirit Star Palace watching from the sidelines, no one could cheat.

Duan Qian began ordering people to move the iron onto the platform and place it next to each of the Inscriptionists.

Each of these hundred kilograms of iron was worth a hundred crystal pieces, and all of them looked very rough. They were stacked next to the Inscription Master.

After being refined by an Inscription Master, it could turn into Spirit Iron, smoothly absorb inner strength, and become even more tenacious.

"This year's Alchemy Competition will now begin!" Duan Qian announced loudly while striking a large copper gong.

From the start of the match, the Mysterious Pattern Palace was filled with steaming heat. All of the Inscription Masters began to pour their flames into the furnace.

A good furnace could not only strengthen the flame of an Inscription Master, but could also absorb spiritual energy and enhance it further.

Allegedly, there were some high level smelting furnaces that could even enhance the flame of an Inscription Master by ten times!

Qin Yun's semi-spirit artifact furnace only had alchemy inscriptions carved onto it.

After absorbing the flames, these spirit patterns would be able to release even more scorching flames, and would also be a type of spirit pattern used to strengthen the flames.

It was a good thing that he had the Purple Gold Fire. Otherwise, he would have fallen behind even more.

Because the furnaces were all high grade spirit artifacts, the hundred jin of iron were all burnt red in an instant. Afterwards, they took out the furnace and began to forge.

Bang bang bang bang … Almost at the same time, the sound of a hammer striking red-iron resounded in the great hall!

Only Qin Yun had yet to begin. This made him realize the difference in the level of his spirit artifacts.

Even though his flame grade was very strong and his alchemy markings were high quality spirit markings, he was still far behind others.

"That's the only way!" Qin Yun frowned secretly as he released his inner strength into flames. It poured into the furnace with a "huff" sound.

This method could indeed increase the power of fire rapidly, but there was one big drawback, which was the high rate of consumption of internal energy.

Qin Yun did not want to fall behind by too much, so he used such a method. However, he still had something to rely on.

This was because he had two Inner Yuan and the Nine Yang Spirit. The Inner Yuan also had a Primordial Spirit that could quickly absorb the Nine Yang Qi into his body.

"Qin Yun is going all out. He probably won't be able to hold on for long after using his inner strength to form fire. It will consume a lot of his inner strength when forging in the future." An old man from the Blue Spirit Nangong said.

"It's time for them to take out the flag array!" Another old man said.

Liang Shuijin was the youngest of the Inscription Masters. His internal energy storage was far inferior to others', so he first took out more than twenty small flags and placed them around him to form a flag formation. It was used to strengthen the absorption of nine suns energy.

Qin Yun was extremely envious. Flag Formation was an extremely brilliant method of setting up the array. The process of refining the array was extremely complicated.

Not only did the disciples of Blue Spirit Star Palace have a flag array, but also those of Master Wei and the others.

9. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    There you go. Up to chapter 100. enjoy. :)

10. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 101 Exceptional Performance

Qin Yun could only sigh inwardly. All of them were fully prepared.

Especially Master Wei and the others, they had prepared for nearly ten years.

As for Qin Yun, he only knew two days ago that it was already too late to begin preparations.

Everyone was curious as to why Duan Gan did not provide Qin Yun with any resources. Otherwise, he would not be so far behind others.

At this moment, Qin Yun had been completely ignored by everyone …

The other Inscriptionists had already forged a piece of iron into a small piece of iron and started forging a second piece.

As for Qin Yun, he had just taken out the red-hot metal from the furnace and used a forging hammer.

"What is in Qin Yun's hand is …" Was it the Giant Spirit King Hammer? No, it's not the real Giant Spirit King Hammer! " It was only then that everyone noticed Qin Yun.

"The blueprint of the Giant Spirit King Hammer that he obtained was refined now? The refining process of this sort of Royal Grade Spirit Treasure was very complicated, and it was not that easy to forge. Especially the layout between spirit inscriptions. The requirement for it is extremely high and you need to harmonize with your entire appearance or else you will not be able to succeed. "

"It seems like he has successfully forged a low-grade Giant Spirit King Hammer!"

"It's said that this is a blueprint passed down from the ancient giants. The arrangement of the inscriptions makes the power of the inscriptions even stronger!"

"The true Giant Spirit King Hammer can grow bigger. After all, it's for giants!"

Qin Yun did not know of the history behind the Giant Spirit King Hammer. The moment he took out the hammer, he used the Six Xing Long Styles and began forging.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

As the hammer came crashing down, its aura felt like it was splitting the mountains. Everyone looked over in shock, their faces filled with incredulity!

"Just a low rank Giant Spirit King hammer has this kind of power?"

"One strike against several of our strikes!"

"This guy might be able to catch up to us. We need to hurry up. Don't let this little ghost catch up to us, we will be laughed at!"

Qin Yun had gone all out to forge it in order to unleash such terrifying might.

It was only a few hammers, yet it was already able to turn a hundred jin of iron into a small piece of spirit iron.

After he finished forging a small piece of spiritual iron, he hurriedly took out the metal that had been boiled in the furnace and hammered it a few more times. His speed was so fast that it made the old engravers exclaim in admiration.

"It looks like the Giant Spirit King Hammer is able to unleash Giant's inner strength!"

"I really didn't expect him to have such a hammer."

"He might be able to catch up!"

Hearing the people from the Star Palace saying something they were worried about, Duan Gan slightly smiled. He already knew how powerful the Giant Spirit King Hammer was. It was just that Qin Yun could not feel it for himself.

Even so, he was still astounded by Qin Yun's strength.

It wasn't easy to unleash the power of the Giant Spirit King Hammer, as it usually required a Profound Ranked Martial Technique, specifically a Hammer Technique.

Qin Yun's Dragon Tempering Six Styles was not bad as well. It was very close to a Profound Rank martial skill. Furthermore, he had learned it at the initial level and had used his inner strength to execute it.

"There's no need to use a furnace to burn this kind of ordinary iron!" Qin Yun looked at the sparkling Alchemy markings on the Giant Spirit King Hammer. It could produce a scorching power in itself.

He stopped sending fire into the furnace and carried the unburned iron to the forging table.

He directly used the Six Xing Long Styles to hit the iron hammer. The moment the hammer landed, the alchemy imprints absorbed the inner strength that was injected into the hammer. Then, they released a very strong heat from smelting and turned the iron into a red color.

Just a moment ago, everyone was wondering what he was doing, but upon seeing his actions, they were all taken aback!

One strike, two strikes, three strikes …. In total, he only needed six strikes to finish the task. Moreover, he only used the first two moves of the Six Xing Long Styles.

"This little bastard!" Master Wei was extremely jealous as he stared at the painting, cursing silently in his heart.

Qin Yun no longer needed to use the furnace. He was much faster than them.

Duan Qian was also shocked to the point that his heart secretly jumped. Only he knew that the alchemy markings on the Giant Spirit King hammer were high-grade spirit markings.

This was the only reason it had this kind of effect. In addition, the inner strength of the purple gold fire was able to perfectly fuse with the Giant Spirit King hammer and the alchemy patterns.

Qin Yun focused on forging, as though he had fused with the Giant Spirit King hammer. His hammering movements were natural and smooth, as though he had reached perfection.

Everyone had thought that Qin Yun, as the youngest Inscription Master, would not be much. He might even be inferior to Liang Shuijin.

However, in reality, he was much stronger than Liang Wujin.

Liang Shuijin's forging technique was very clumsy, and in the eyes of many Inscription Masters, this was what a novice should be like.

As for Qin Yun, he was at the level of a Grandmaster when it came to forging.

"Qin Yun struck fifty pieces of metal, while Liang Shuijin struck forty!" An old blacksmith in the Hall of Wonders exclaimed in a low voice.

Even the fastest, Master Wei, only had sixty-eight pieces! With his high-grade furnace and forging hammer, he was not much faster than Qin Yun.

Among the disciples of Blue Spirit Star Palace, the highest number was fifty-six, not much more than Qin Yun.

Most of the twenty Star Palace disciples were behind Qin Yun! One had to know that they possessed flag formations and high-grade spirit artifacts. They were actually behind the Qin Yun they looked down upon!

Qin Yun never expected that he would be able to catch up!

Amongst the contestants, he was considered a medium level.

"Qin Yun will not be able to sustain his exhaustion at all! The difficulty was that when one forged a hundred pieces of spirit iron into a single piece, one would need even more inner strength to support it. " An old man from the West Palace forcefully mocked.

Qin Yun was closer to the center. There were flags everywhere.

The biggest benefit of this was that he could absorb a large amount of Nine Yang energy from the Nine Yang Divine Spirit without being detected. Furthermore, he could also snatch away the Qi from the Spirit Gathering Flag Formation.

After he cultivated his primordial spirit, his perception of spiritual energy became clearer. Therefore, when the Nine Yang Divine Spirit absorbed spiritual energy, it could also absorb more!

Nearly two hours had passed!

"A hundred pieces of spirit iron have finally been completed!" Qin Yun looked at the small pile of spirit iron and wiped his sweat. He had forged a hundred pieces of spirit iron for the twentieth time.

Those from Blue Spirit Star Palace had ugly expressions on their faces. This was because Qin Yun was faster than even their disciples!

In the eyes of the old inscriptionist, the disciples of Blue Spirit Star Palace had performed quite well. However, they were still lacking when compared to a monster like Qin Yun.

Following that, Qin Yun used the furnace.

He placed a hundred pieces of Little Spirit Iron into a roasted red, then stacked them one by one to forge them into the size of standard spirit iron strips.

The most surprising thing was that Qin Yun was still energetic. This did not make sense.

This was because he only had a single spiritual vein and had yet to consume any medicinal pills. Yet, he was able to sustain his energy consumption for such a long period of time. Even Master Wei, who was at the ninth level of the Martial Body, could not do this.

"Chief, don't you think that Qin Yun is a little strange? This goes beyond common sense! " An elder from Nangong said coldly.

"The reason why your Blue Spirit Star Palace has declined and has had to hide in this sort of place isn't without reason, you can't even recognize the situation? Qin Yun's inner force cultivation method has been cultivated to a superb realm. He will only be able to rapidly replenish his energy by condensing his spirit and cultivating his primordial spirit. " Duan Qian chuckled.

The perfection of one's inner force was something every Martial Body Realm cultivator yearned for in their dreams!

Upon hearing Duan Qian's words, Master Wei stopped his beating and looked at Qin Yun in shock. The other inscriptionists did the same!

Duan Qian continued to ridicule, "Otherwise, how could he run out of the Heaven's Punishment Tower? His Primordial Spirit came out of the tower to absorb spirit energy and condense a purple gold flame. Only through the spirit lines and the like could a hole be burned out of the tower."

11. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 102 Who is first?

Qin Yun was somewhat surprised. He never expected that Duan Qian would know about the matter of the primordial spirit.

An old blacksmith's eyes were filled with yearning as he exclaimed, "It is said that cultivating a primordial spirit is equivalent to opening a spiritual door within one's elemental energy. The surrounding spiritual energy will automatically rush in."

Duan Qian said with a nod, "Even though Qin Yun only has one spirit vein, the fact that he has an origin soul can make up for his deficiencies! One of the benefits of a Primordial Spirit is that it is very sensitive to the surrounding spiritual energy. He will be able to absorb a little of the spiritual energy attracted by the flags in the vicinity. "

Qin Yun could absorb the spirit energy that was attracted by the flag array!

This caused many people to be extremely angry, but the Mysterious Marking Hall was only so big, so they couldn't avoid it unless they used a flag formation. If he did not use the flag array, the inner strength he had consumed would not be replenished.

The hearts of those from Blue Spirit Star Palace were the heaviest. Although the young people they sent out were all of decent quality, the gap between them and the middle-aged and elderly Inscriptionists gradually became apparent.

What made their hearts thump was that their disciple could not even be compared to Qin Yun, a minor Inscription Master. If news of this were to spread, the reputation of the Blue Spirit Star Palace's famous inscriptionist would be tarnished.

The senior members of Blue Spirit Star Palace watched on anxiously from the sidelines. They had put in so much money for the registration fee just now, so it could be considered as a waste of money.

The main reason was because they underestimated the Inscriptionists here. They thought they could get first place by sending some youngsters over.

Duan Qian tried his best to stay alert in case someone was cheating at this time, and kept a close eye on the disciples from the Star Palace.

A tense atmosphere enveloped the entire great hall as time slowly passed …

Qin Yun calmed his state of mind and allowed himself to maintain his performance. If he persisted until the end, he would be victorious. Even if he failed to obtain first place, he would reap considerable rewards in this competition.

When he saw the young men of the Star Palace, he thought to himself, "The Blue Spirit Star Palace has indeed declined. Their young Inscription Master is not too strong, and he would definitely lose if he was proud. It seems like what Great Grandfather said was true."

The Blue Spirit Star Palace could indeed recruit a group of pretty good people, such as Yang Shi Yue, Xiao Yue Lan, Qin Zheng Feng and other powerful young warriors.

And in the future, Qin Yun planned to go to the East Palace's Mysterious Gate to take a look.

"Time is almost up!" Duan Gan shouted.

The old weirdo's level was very high. He was able to hold on until the very end, then he would be able to forge a spirit iron ingot out of ten thousand Jin iron.

Among the disciples of the Star Palace, five of them had not even reached the end.

Qin Yun also surprised everyone. This was because he had really struck out a standard spirit iron ingot!

A fifteen year old beginner inscription master was able to reach this level. This meant that his alchemy ability was on par with intermediate and high level inscription masters.

This was because Liang Shuijin, the youngest genius reputed to be from the Blue Spirit Star Palace, was actually unable to complete it.

When he compared himself to Qin Yun, the gap was extremely obvious.

He could not help but hate Qin Yun for losing so much face.

Without comparison, there would be no harm!

If it were not for Qin Yun, everyone would definitely not have said a word because of Liang Shuangjin's youth. However, Qin Yun was much younger than Liang Shuangjin. He was a minor youth!

Qin Yun heaved a sigh of relief. He was also secretly impressed that he had managed to last until the end!

On the surface, the Inscription Master in the hall didn't say anything, but in his heart, he secretly admired his strength.

A 15 year old youth, without a good furnace or flag array, or even taking a pill, had been able to complete a competition that only an intermediate and high level Inscription Master could complete with just a hammer.

This was a true genius! He didn't know how much more talented he was than Liang Shuijin!

"It's been hard on you all. Now start to weigh it. Whoever has the highest weight spirit iron ingot will get the first place!" Duan Qian took out a golden pole scale.

The spirit iron ingot was not big, only a little bigger than the thumb. However, it should be refined to the limit before it became very heavy.

All of the Inscriptionists who were participating in the competition left their seats one by one. The spirit iron ingots that they forged were placed on their own forging tables, waiting for Duan Qian to go down and weigh them one by one.

Duan Qian called one, called another ….

"Tong Ang, one hundred sixty catties!"

"Chu En Li, 175 jin 6 taels!"

"Su Zongping, one hundred sixty-three catties!"

There were dozens of people in a row, all of them weighing 150 jins or more. It could be seen that these Inscription Masters were on par with each other.

The level of the disciples of Blue Spirit Star Palace wasn't too bad. They were also around 150 jins!

A spiritual iron the size of a thumb was already that heavy, it was truly a miraculous thing!

Qin Yun had also read about it in the books. There was a record of extreme alchemy, but he had never tried forging before. He had only forged using brute force this time.

Duan Qian finally arrived beside Master Wei's table and everyone listened attentively.

"Wei Yong …" 199 jins 8 taels! "

It weighed nearly 200 jins, which was the heaviest it had been so far. The heaviest heaviest thing in the past was a hundred and eighty-nine jins!

Everyone sighed in admiration, but at the same time, they were also incomparably disappointed.

This time, it was Master Wei's victory!

The previously nervous Master Wei finally broke out into a proud smile. The Inscriptionists who were on good terms with him immediately stepped forward to offer their congratulations.

Duan Qian walked to the side of Qin Yun's forging platform as everyone fell silent. Everyone wanted to see how skilled Qin Yun was. After all, it would not be bad if he could reach such a level.

"100 jins is already enough!" Liang Shuijin sneered, "It's only relying on the Purple Gold Fire and the Giant Spirit King Hammer, his own level isn't that good either!"

His words were laced with a thick sour tone. It was clear that he was envious of Qin Yun.

Qin Yun smiled slightly and said mockingly, "I am indeed not as good as you! You have a top-grade furnace, a high-grade forging hammer, and also a set of flag arrays. Although you weren't able to complete the competition, being able to hold on for so long is already not bad. "

The angry Liang Shuijin was just about to say something when he heard Duan Gan shout, "Qin Yun, two hundred jin and one taels!"

The main hall burst into an uproar as everyone let out incredulous cries.

"Am I hearing things?"

"The spirit iron that Qin Yun struck was actually heavier than Master Wei. That's impossible!"

"Impossible! No matter how heaven-defying Qin Yun is, it's impossible for him to do it with his current strength! "

"General director, did you call me wrongly?"

The old masters questioned and exclaimed one after another.

Many people did not believe that the two kilograms of spiritual iron forged by Qin Yun was real!

Even Qin Yun suspected that he had misheard. He knew that his spirit iron ingot was not light. He estimated that it weighed around 180 pounds, but he did not dare to estimate the weight at 200 pounds.

"If you don't believe me, you'll know after weighing it yourself." Duan Qian smiled as he walked towards Master Wei and the others. They also took out their poles and scales one by one.

In a row, more than ten inscriptionists reported the same result. When it was Master Wei's turn to announce the results, it was the same result!

Liang Shuijin, who had mocked Qin Yun earlier, had an extremely ugly expression. He was known as the youngest genius, a monster.

But now, he was left far behind by Qin Yun. The words "genius" had become a great mockery to him.

Master Wei was the one who could not accept such an outcome the most, because the first place belonged to him!

"This... I can't believe it's true. Qin Yun is only fifteen years old. Master Wei had already shook his head. No matter what, he would not accept this result.

"The truth is right in front of you!" Duan Gan said.

12. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 103 Melting Power

Qin Yun did not cheat at all because everyone could see the entire process.

One had to know that a few of the old inscriptionists from Blue Spirit Star Palace were watching by the side. If Qin Yun really cheated, he definitely would not be able to hide it from them.

Qin Yun was also extremely puzzled. Why was the quality of the spirit iron he forged superior to others?

After careful consideration, he believed that his Qi was different from others. It was formed from absorbing the nine suns' Qi, so it had more stored Qi than others.

Thus, even though he was weaker than Master Wei and the others, the amount of spiritual energy in his inner force was several times more than others. Coupled with his outstanding performance when forging spirit iron, he had surpassed Master Wei.

Liang Shuijin saw the other Inscriptionists discussing. Most of them were discussing how Qin Yun had surpassed Master Wei, so he said with a thought, "Qin Yun cheated. However, we can't tell how he cheated."

Master Wei quickly continued, "That's exactly the case. When we forged spirit iron, the inner force we poured in was at the eighth or ninth level of the Martial Body realm. Qin Yun is only at the fifth level of the Martial Body realm, so his inner force is far inferior to ours."

He looked at Qin Yun and shouted, "Qin Yun, quickly tell me, how did you cheat?"

Liang Shuijin was secretly delighted. As long as he insisted on Qin Yun cheating, his performance in the competition would not be so ugly.

An old man from Blue Spirit Star Palace said coldly, "Your Mysterious Marks Palace has to give us an explanation. After all, we paid the registration fee! Otherwise, you will have to return the registration fee to us! "

As this concerned their own interests, the other Inscription Masters also began to clamor. They either gave an explanation or returned the registration fee.

They felt that even if they couldn't obtain the Fallen Flame, the registration fee of eight hundred thousand crystal coins was not bad.

In particular, Blue Spirit Star Palace. They had paid the most amount to register, but now they were getting nothing.

Duan Gan coldly looked at these Inscriptionists and said, "Alright, I'll give you guys an explanation!"

"In order to prevent you all from saying that I have no proof, use a method that everyone is familiar with to test the quality of Qin Yun's forging hammer's energy."

Duan Qian took out ten pieces of transparent rocks and said, "These are Energy Gathering Crystals. They are extremely strong and even I can't shatter them with a single strike." "After the crystal is impacted by the powerful energy, it can absorb energy. The more energy it absorbs, the heavier it becomes."

The energy gathering crystal was also relatively rare. It was mainly able to gather the special melting power released by the alchemy tattoo. If it was any other energy, it wouldn't be able to gather.

Duan Qian placed the two crystals on the forging platform and said, "Master Wei, Qin Yun." "Each of you will get one crystal, and you will all hit the crystal ten times, let's see how heavy the crystal is!"

Master Wei took out a scale and weighed the two crystals. They were both of the same weight with only one or two weights.

After the other Inscription Masters saw this, they all nodded, indicating that they could accept this method.

Master Wei struck the crystal ten times. At the same time, the crystal turned into a white-gold color and glowed with light.

When he was done, he quickly asked Duan Qian to weigh the weight.

"This crystal has two layers!" Your smelting power will increase the weight of the crystal by fifty grams. " After which, he weighed himself on Master Wei's shoulders.

Master Wei weighed it and approved of its weight.

The other old inscriptionists were all secretly surprised. This formless smelting power was actually two liang of weight.

This was an extremely good level. If it were any other Inscription Master, it would need at least twenty hammers to reach this weight.

"Qin Yun, it's your turn!" Master Wei urged.

Qin Yun took out his Giant Spirit King Hammer and hammered the transparent crystal ten times. He had repeatedly used the Shaking Thunder Style and Shaking Sword, using his inner strength.

After completing the forging, the translucent crystal began to glow with a purple gold light. It was obvious that it contained an extremely strong smelting power!

"You do it!" Duan Qian gestured to Master Wei, who was standing opposite of him.

Master Wei looked at the eye-piercing purple-gold crystal with an ugly expression. However, he still walked over to weigh the crystal that had been given to Qin Yun.

"Nine … Nine waves! " Master Wei's hand trembled as he held the scale. Qin Yun's smelting power was actually of such high quality.

The old masters burst into an incredible uproar!

Liang Shuijin looked at the calm Qin Yun and felt a pang of hatred. It was because he was destined to become a laughing stock. At the same time, he was also extremely jealous of Qin Yun's strength.

At this moment, many Inscription Masters looked at Liang Shuijin with eyes full of contempt!

"Qin Yun, this is Fallen Flame!" Duan Qian smiled as he handed a large pearl to Qin Yun. A pale white flame was sealed within it.

The legendary Meteor Fire was obtained by the fifteen-year-old Qin Yun. Furthermore, he possessed a purple gold fire martial soul!

All of the old Inscriptionists present were embarrassed. It was normal for them to lose to Master Wei, but they had all lost to a 15 year old youth!

The seniors from Blue Spirit Star Palace were also envious as they stared at the pearl in Qin Yun's hand. They wished they could snatch it away from him.

This was something that could enhance the fire martial spirit by one stage and was incomparably precious.

Master Wei said, "Qin Yun, fuse with the Fallen Flame at the spot! We also want to see if this meteor fire is real or not. Who knows?

Everyone nodded their heads. Actually, they wanted to see what the purple gold fire martial spirit would evolve into after Qin Yun merged with it.

Duan Qian nodded at Qin Yun.

Blue Spirit Star Palace and company, who were planning to leave, planned on leaving after watching Qin Yun merge.

"Just crush the crystal bead. The Fallen Flame will enter your body and fuse with your Martial Spirit." Duan Gan said, "Generally speaking, the integration process is very fast. It can be completed in two hours."

Everyone wanted to see what it would be like if Qin Yun's purple gold fire martial spirit advanced to the next level.

Qin Yun knew that the purple gold grade martial soul also had a mysterious black color, so he was not too curious. He was only secretly excited that his martial soul was about to ascend to the top!

He followed Duan Qian's instructions and crushed the crystal bead. The small ball of fire inside the bead immediately entered his body.

The meteor fire entered the inner essence of the purple gold fire and started to fight with the purple gold fire martial spirit.

Qin Yun hurriedly sat cross-legged on the ground and closed his eyes. He allowed himself to remain calm and not be disturbed by the outside world.

Everyone watched quietly. They hated Qin Yun very much, but they had no choice but to admire him. That was because through his own hard work, he had grown to such a state in five years. It was extremely impressive.

In the Hall of Marks, everyone was filled with anticipation as they waited quietly while looking at Qin Yun.

It was already evening, and the sky was dark. The Mysterious Pattern Palace was brightly lit, lighting up the entire hall with dazzling splendor.

Two hours finally passed.

With a frown, Qin Yun opened his eyes. His expression looked ugly with a tinge of fear.

He was sweating profusely. He, who had always been calm, had actually become extremely uneasy!

13. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 104 White Fire

Duan Gan was originally smiling, but when he saw Qin Yun's expression, he was given a fright. He hurriedly asked, "Qin Yun, what's wrong? Has the purple gold fire martial spirit been promoted? "

"I... "I don't know, my elemental energy was originally purplish gold, but now that it has turned pure white, I can't seem to use fire with my internal energy!"

Qin Yun was sweating profusely. He did not know what had happened.

He activated the white Inner Qi, but didn't produce any flames.

Everyone was secretly shocked. They looked at each other in excitement, especially Master Wei. A hint of glee appeared on his face.

Duan Qian hurriedly took out a small Spirit Pagoda and said, "Test your martial soul!"

Qin Yun infused his internal energy into the Tower, but it did not change at all!

"His martial spirit … Dead, haha!" Master Wei said with a smile, "This is the result of your greed. You are still not satisfied with your Purple Gold Fire Martial Spirit, and you still want to advance. Forcefully raising a purple-gold level martial spirit, that's why the martial spirit died! "

This was only Master Wei's deduction, but the elders of Blue Spirit Star Palace also thought so.

"Your Innate Qi is still there, but it has a strong inner strength. However, it has no attributes. It can basically be confirmed that your Martial Spirit is dead! You must know that the attribute of inner force is bestowed by the Martial Spirit. Your inner force does not have any attribute, so the Spirit Pagoda has not changed at all. " An old man with wrinkles all over his face smiled happily.

When Liang Shuijin saw Qin Yun's ashen face, his mood turned better. He said with a sneer, "You are still not satisfied with your Purple Gold Fire Martial Spirit. You have received retribution! You only have one spirit vein, and now that you don't have a purple gold fire martial spirit, you're completely crippled!"

Qin Yun gritted his teeth. He would never believe such nonsense. Because his Oscillating Martial Spirit was still there, he could still use its internal energy.

He didn't know what had happened to the purple gold fire martial spirit. Why did it become like this after fusing with the meteor fire?

"Qin Yun, let's talk when we get back!" Duan Gan helped Qin Yun up and brought him away.

When they left, everyone in the hall started laughing heartily, especially Master Wei and Liang Shuijin.

"We need to quickly report this to the Heavenly Qin Palace. They will definitely be very happy to hear about it." One of the Inscription Masters laughed.

"Come, let's go together!"

"All the hard work Qin Yun has put in for the past five years has been in vain. The Purple Gold Fire Martial Spirit is his greatest asset. Now that it's gone, it means that he's done for when he was forging those mysterious patterns. "

"Hahaha... It's all because he's too talented that he won the Alchemy Competition, obtained the Fallen Flame, and caused his own purple gold fire martial spirit to die. Master Wei said with a smile.

As Qin Yun's purple gold fire martial soul had died, the group left the hall laughing as though it was the new year.

… ….

Duan Qian brought Qin Yun to a secret chamber and carefully probed his elemental energy. It was pure white and did not have any attributes.

He paced back and forth in the secret room, obviously panicking. "What's going on?" he asked with a sigh.

Qin Yun gradually calmed down and wiped his sweat. He said, "Grandpa Duan, let me calm down first. Perhaps the situation isn't as bad as we imagined."

"Alright, you know your own situation the best. I hope it's just a false alarm!" Duan Gan said.

If Qin Yun's martial soul were to die, he would feel extremely guilty.

After Duan Qian left, Qin Yun closed his eyes and allowed his elemental energy to unleash his primordial spirit. He was able to unleash his primordial spirit very smoothly.

However, this was the primordial spirit of the black tribulation.

"The purple gold fire martial spirit isn't dead, I can feel it!"

Qin Yun calmed down and tried to sense the situation in his dantian. He discovered that there was still a tiny connection between his Dantian and the fire martial spirit. However, it was not as strong as before.

He took out the purple gold flying soul stone and absorbed the energy from within before channeling it into his dantian.

"I can only try using the flying spirit stone and see if I can trigger the Martial Spirit."

As soon as the energy entered his dantian, it was quickly absorbed by his white internal energy.

In just over two hours, the purple gold flying spirit stone had been completely absorbed.

When Qin Yun opened his eyes, he was pleasantly surprised. "As expected, the fire martial spirit is still here. It's just that a situation has occurred … "After I absorbed the energy from the flying soul stone, the sensation has become much stronger. Do I need to absorb even more energy before the Fire Martial Spirit can come back?"

Looking at the white internal Yuan power, he suddenly felt that the white internal Yuan power might be nurturing a strong fire martial spirit!

However, because of the lack of energy, the Violet Gold Fire Martial Spirit became "malnourished" during its advancement.

"Could it be that after fusing the Purple Gold Fire Martial Spirit with the Fallen Fire, one would need an additional source of energy to condense a stronger Martial Spirit?" He could only think so.

After leaving the secret room, he saw an anxious Duan Gan walking back and forth in the hall.

"How is it?" Duan Qian hurriedly asked.

"I feel like it's due to the lack of energy. There's still a connection between the Fire Martial Spirit and me." Qin Yun spoke of his conjecture and said, "The martial soul is still in the inner elemental energy region. It might have already fused with the inner elemental energy. It will require sufficient energy for it to be born."

Duan Qian let out a long sigh of relief and said, "Since the connection between you and the Fire Martial Spirit is still there, I am relieved! Because there had never been a case where a purple gold fire martial spirit fused with a meteor fire, no one knew what would happen! Maybe it's like you said. "The internal Qi is nurturing a powerful fire martial spirit."

Even so, he was still worried, and sighed: "Your Fire Martial Spirit cannot be released for the time being, then doesn't that mean that your internal energy is of no attribute? What do we do now, you can't use flames anymore! "

Qin Yun was also having a headache over this matter as he sat on a chair. With a frown, he said with a bitter face, "Without fire, I won't be able to forge talismans!"

"Wait, you said that you have a connection with your own fire martial spirit. What kind of connection is that?" Duan Qian stared at Qin Yun with widened eyes. He looked somewhat anxious, as though he was in a hurry to know the answer.

Qin Yun thought for a moment and said, "I can sense the existence of the Fire Martial Spirit … "Yes, I need to infuse my psychic power into my dantian in order to sense it."

Duan Gan slapped his thigh and said, "Try and see if you can use your inner strength and mental strength to condense a flame."

Qin Yun had no intention of doing so. Without asking why, he did as Duan Gan said.

He concentrated his mind and sent it into his elemental energy, fusing it with the elemental energy within him. Then, through his strong will to form a flame, his elemental energy suddenly moved and a white flame surged out.

"It's a success!" Qin Yun opened his palm and looked at the overflowing white flames. He was pleasantly surprised.

"So it's like that. Your Fire Martial Spirit is sleeping, you need to absorb spiritual power to release the flames!" Your white flames are also known as the spiritual fire. The stronger your mental energy is, the fiercer the flames will be.

Duan Qian was now completely relieved. His old and tense face broke into a smile …

14. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 105 - The Three Mysterious House

Qin Yun could sense that the white flame in his palm was not hot. However, it was following his will, causing the flames to fluctuate between cold and hot. It was indeed very miraculous.

"Grandpa Duan, how did you know?" Qin Yun asked.

"I've heard that when the Fire Martial Spirit is strong enough, not only does it consume inner strength, it also requires mental strength!"

"Obviously, your Fire Martial Spirit is of that level, so even if you're asleep, your spirit power will awaken you and release your flame. But it hasn't fully formed yet, so you'll need to work hard." Duan Gan said.

Qin Yun's fire martial soul had not been destroyed by the meteor fire. Instead, it had grown stronger because of it. It had only not materialized. It did not die out completely like Master Wei and company had hoped for.

"Master Wei and the rest are going to be disappointed!" Qin Yun said with a smile.

"This is also a good thing!" The talent that you displayed now is too dazzling, making many jealous people want to destroy you, not to mention the empress and the others. "Now that they think your martial spirit has died, they will be more at ease. They will be less suspicious of you."

Duan Qian wiped off his sweat, downed a cup of tea, and solemnly said, "But don't let your guard down just because of this. The empress and her people are always thinking of destroying you!"

Qin Yun nodded. Previously, when he came to the Hua Ling Wu Academy, he had encountered the assassination of a martial artist at the 9th level of the Martial Body realm.

"What a false alarm!" Duan Qian laughed.

"I also thought I was finished. Fortunately, I didn't. Otherwise, all my years of hard work would have been in vain." Qin Yun said with a smile, "Next up, I can go to the Three Profound Academy with a peace of mind."

In fact, even if he didn't have a Flame Martial Spirit, he could still make a huge leap with his Oscillating Martial Spirit.

"It is too late now. I will bring you to the Three Mysterious Academy tomorrow." Duan Gan said, "Go and rest!"

… ….

Although it was late at night, many spies and messengers were busy. They were passing on the news of Qin Yun's Violet Gold Fire Martial Spirit dying.

In the palace.

The Queen said with a hearty laugh, "Qin Yun is insatiable and greedy. He is not satisfied with the strength of the purple gold fire martial spirit. Forcefully fusing with it caused the purple gold fire martial spirit to die out. This is the will of the heavens. Hahaha …"

"Esteemed Empress, I've just received news that the crown prince has been accepted as a personal disciple by an elder of Blue Spirit Star Palace." A eunuch ran in, his face filled with joy as he reported.

This made the empress laugh even more happily!

… ….

Early in the morning, Qin Yun and Duan Gan left the Hall of Wonders in a horse carriage.

Although it was still early in the morning, he could still hear people talking about his martial spirit on the way out of the city.

The news of Qin Zheng Feng being taken in as a disciple by an elder of the Blue Spirit Star Palace had also reached his ears.

"Qin Zhengfeng really did join the Blue Spirit Nangong." Duan Gan replied, "Nangong and the Heavenly Qin Imperial Family are very close."

Qin Yun said, "If the Blue Spirit Nangong and the Queen build a good relationship, it would be equivalent to roping in the Heavenly Qin Empire. In the future, they will definitely do something shady. "

Duan Qian sneered, "Of course. The reason why this defeated dog from the Blue Spirit Star Palace has declined is because they themselves are too arrogant, right? Now that they are at the edge of the martial path, they will definitely become even more arrogant. "

Qin Yun noticed that Duan Qian had a lot of knowledge about Blue Spirit Star Palace and asked curiously, "Grandpa Duan, it seems like the Mysterious Pattern Palace isn't afraid of the Blue Spirit Star Palace! I can be considered an Inscription Master of the Mysterious Marks Palace. Can you tell me a bit about the matters of the Mysterious Marks Palace? "

Duan Qian laughed. "You being able to pass the trial in the Hall of Inscriptions is only proof that you are a Inscription Master and not someone from our Inscription Hall! I can't tell you too much about the Hall of Marvels. I can only tell you that the Hall of Marvels is a huge place in the Martial Wasteland, not something that a small sect like Blue Spirit Star Palace can compare to. "

The Hall of Marks was actually built by someone from the Martial Desolate Land. This made Qin Yun very surprised.

Duan Qian continued, "When our Mysterious Pattern Palace was building the Martial Arts Academy with those other people, we were in charge of some matters regarding the Profound Grade Martial Academy."

Qin Yun nodded and asked, "Then is Blue Spirit Star Palace really that unbearable? Many people will go to Blue Spirit Star Palace in the end! "

Duan Qian sighed, "The Blue Spirit Star Palace was actually quite good … Right now, only the East Palace is still considered decent. If you want to go, then go to the East Palace! It's said that the people from the Eastern Palace are in charge of the Star Black Martial School. It would be best if you go to the Star Black Martial School. "

It wasn't the first time that Qin Yun had been suggested to go to the Star Martial Arts Academy. Earlier, Yang Shiyue and Xiao Yuelan had both advised him to go to the Star Martial Arts Academy.

After the horse carriage left the city, it drove very fast. It arrived next to the Cloud Dragon River and sped along the Cloud Dragon River.

One end of the Cloud Dragon River allowed one to enter the Cloud Dragon Mountain Range.

After the carriage sped on for two days, it was already out of the borders of the Heavenly Qin Nation.

"The Cloud Dragon Mountain Range is really large. It is connected to several empires." Qin Yun sighed as he looked out the window.

"That's right. After all, this is a natural barrier that separates our small area." Duan Gan said, "Only by stepping into the Martial Dao Realm can you pass through the Cloud Dragon Mountain Range. Generally, those who have stepped into the Martial Dao Realm will try it out, so there are not many Martial Dao Realm cultivators here. "

Qin Yun thought of his great grandfather who was currently exploring the Cloud Dragon Mountain Range.

Duan Gan said, "The Three Mysterious Academy is within the Cloud Dragon Mountain Range. They are all martial artists at the sixth level of the Martial Body. If they can't step into the seventh level even at the age of twenty-five, or if they are not chosen by the Profound Rank Martial Academy, they will have to leave the Three Mysterious Academy."

"Could it be that there are many people who are unable to pass the examination?" Qin Yun asked, "Didn't quite a few people pass the test in the previous Society of Excellence?"

Duan Gan said, "The Congregation of Heroes is only one of the many examinations that lead to the Profound Grade Martial Arts Academy. Everyone will only have one chance to participate in the Conclave of Heroes." If you fail the first time around, you will have to pass other examinations. "

"However, after the appearance of Blue Spirit Star Palace, the Conclave of Heroes was cancelled because the content of the main Conclave's examination was too simple."

"Those fellows from the Blue Spirit Star Palace, what they're doing, isn't it just to get more students to rely on them?" Qin Yun said coldly.

The carriage entered the Cloud Dragon Mountain Range and arrived at a large mountain. Duan Qian alighted from the carriage and brought Qin Yun through the air.

"This is the last part of the journey." Duan Gan said, "There are quite a few dangers here. Normally, no one would dare to come near here."

They ran for over an hour in the air before arriving at the foot of a huge mountain. There was a huge cave entrance here, and the door was tightly shut.

Duan Qian used a golden key to open the door and an old man in white walked out.

15. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 106. Volunteer

"Qin Yun is from the Hua Ling Wu Courtyard!" Duan Qian passed the letter to the old man.

"Come in!" The elder nodded and said to Qin Yun.

Duan Qian patted Qin Yun on the shoulder. "Work hard. You will definitely enter the Black Level Martial Arts Academy!"

Qin Yun entered the cave and waved goodbye to Duan Qian.

The reason he went to the Black Level Martial Arts Academy was to increase his strength. As long as he worked hard enough, he would be able to obtain cultivation techniques and pills, as well as various experiences and experiences.

After Duan Qian left, Qin Yun followed the white-robed elder into the cave.

After passing through the cave, they arrived at a valley.

The environment of the valley was not bad. It was surrounded on all sides by huge mountains.

There were many stone houses and wooden houses, where the students lived. In the middle of the valley, there was also a large martial arts training field.

There weren't that many students in the Three Mysterious Academy. There were only one to two hundred people there, and all of them were at the sixth level of the Martial Body realm.

On the way, the elder asked, "Qin Yun, which dojo do you want to go to? Your decision will affect many aspects of your future life in the Three Profound Academy. "

Qin Yun had already made his decision long ago. He immediately answered, "Star Martial Arts Academy!"

He did not understand why he had made this decision from the very beginning.

The old man continued, "There has been a great change in the Three Mysterious Academy. In the future, the students will be assessed by a team. If they pass, it will be a team entering the Xuan grade Martial Arts Academy. And the Star Martial Arts Academy that you chose to go to did not have many people. "Other than the Star Black Tortoise Courtyard, the other two Black Level Martial Academies, as well as the Blue Spirit Star Palace's Nangong and West Palace will also arrange for people to come here to guide students who wish to join them."

Qin Yun knew that the arrival of Blue Spirit Star Palace would definitely have a huge impact. Many of the rules of the Three Mysteries Palace had changed greatly.

The reason the old man told him all of this was to make him think carefully.

"How many people are going to the Star Martial Arts Academy now?" Qin Yun was not afraid of being alone. He was in the same class at the Hua Ling Wu Academy.

The old man's face was solemn as he said, "Three people, including you, will be four! At that time, other than the four of you, the rest will have teachers to guide them. However, the four of you have not, so when it comes to competing, there might be a big gap between you and them. "

Qin Yun nodded. "Alright, I've decided to go to the Star Martial Arts Academy."

For him, it was already very nice to have three people accompanying him.

He really hoped to make friends with them, and since the three of them were going to the Star Xuan Wu Academy, they might be able to do it.

The elder noticed Qin Yun's determination and did not say much. He quickly produced an identity token and gave it to him before leading him to a large stone house at the east side of the valley.

"This is your residence from now on! When you hear the bell sound, you have to immediately gather at the martial arts training field in the middle of the valley. " The elder pointed at the stone house and said, "Go and choose a room yourself, familiarize with the three people inside."

There were giant mountains on all sides of the valley, which was like a natural barrier. There was only one cave at the entrance, so it was very safe here unless a large number of flying beasts attacked from all directions.

After Qin Yun entered, he saw a tall, thin and handsome man in the hall.

The man was around twenty years old and wore a simple white robe. He had short hair and a stern expression. His deep eyes were extremely sharp.

When he looked over, he could feel the sharp, sword-like light approaching him.

"Are you a new student?" The white-robed man asked as he sized up Qin Yun.

"Yea, I'm Qin Yun. Brother, please give me some pointers!" Qin Yun clasped his fists and said.

"I am Xie Wufeng!" Although the white robed man exuded an air of arrogance, his tone was very polite.

At this moment, a burly bald man walked out. He was dressed in coarse hemp and had a simple and honest smile on his face. When he saw Qin Yun, he said with a smile, "You just came! I'm really young, my name is Huo Zhong, hello! "

"Qin Yun!" Qin Yun smiled.

The other room's door opened as well. A handsome man with elegant long hair walked out. He wore luxurious blue clothes and had a charming smile on his face. He held a folding fan in his hand and had the bearing of a young noble.

"Qin Yun?" I think I've heard that name before. Little brother, how are you doing? I'm Mu Rong Jun, so I'll protect you from now on. If anyone dares to bully you, just say my name."

"Lord Murong?" Qin Yun said softly.

"A benevolent and righteous man!" Mu Rong Jun laughed.

Qin Yun secretly despised this name. If he called him by his first name, he would at least suffer a bit. He said with a smile, "Brother Murong, if you have a younger brother, would his name be Murong Dayi?"

Mu Rong Jun laughed loudly, "How did you know? I do have a brother, and his name is Murong Dayi, but he's already dead! "

When it came to the matter of his brother's death, there must be a lot of contradictions between them for him to smile so happily.

"Qin Yun, did you not know of the great change that has occurred in the Three Mysterious Academy?" The attitude of the Star Martial Arts Academy towards recruiting disciples has always been "We don't want anything if there's something we want, so we don't care about it." Murong Datong asked as he poured Qin Yun a cup of tea.

Huo Zhong and Xie Wufeng seemed to be curious as to why Qin Yun wanted to join the Black Star Academy.

Qin Yun said, "Before I came, I had already decided to join the Star Martial Arts Academy. No matter what, I want to give it a try."

Huo Zhong sighed and said, "Thank you for coming, for four years, to this day, Star Xuan Martial Arts Academy has never set their sights on me. I've been here for three years and haven't passed the examination. The reason why I want to go to the Star Xuan Wu Academy is because I don't need to agree to too many harsh conditions. "

Mu Rong Jun laughed out loud, "Don't worry, we will be able to get in there one day! If it weren't for the fact that we were tricked when we first entered, we would already be in the Star Martial Arts Academy."

Qin Yun could tell from Xie Wufeng's aura that he was very strong. Huo Zhong and Mu Rong Da Ren were not weak either. They were both unable to enter the Star Martial Arts Academy.

He asked curiously: "Stuck? How were you cheated?"

Mu Rong Da Ren's face was full of anger and he cursed, "It's all the bastards from the Sky Xuan Martial Arts School and the Ling Xuan Martial Academy!"

"Before the Meeting of Heroes, they tried to trick us into joining their Martial Arts Academy, but later on, when we passed the examination to join the Meeting of Heroes, they said that we had to agree to some conditions. At that time, we immediately refused." "Later on, when we wanted to join the Star Martial Arts Academy, they didn't want us and wanted us to take the test from scratch."

Duan Qian had said before that after entering the Three Mysterious Academy, one would only have the qualifications to participate in a gathering of heroes. If they were to miss this opportunity, it would be extremely difficult for them to participate in future examinations.

Huo Zhong scratched his bald head and said to Qin Yun, "Now that there's no group gathering to participate, you'll have to work as hard as we do."

Mu Rong Jun was very angry and scolded again, "Tian Xuan and Ling Xuan, you sons of bitches... I'll cripple every one I meet for tricking me!"

Qin Yun thought of Meng Feiling and Qi Meilian. They had probably decided to join the Black Star Academy from the very beginning, so everything went smoothly.

He turned to look at Xie Wufeng, only to see him drinking tea calmly. Although he had been tricked, he was not angry at all.

16. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 107 Four

Mu Rong Da Ren poured Qin Yun another cup of tea and said with a smile, "Since you've decided to join the Star Martial Arts Academy with us, we can consider you friends from now on! If we were to succeed, the four of us would be able to enter the Star Martial Arts Academy without any problems. In the future, we will also have someone to take care of us. "

Qin Yun nodded and said, "Brothers, I hope that you can give me some pointers in the future."

Huo Zhong laughed foolishly and said, "Although Boss Xie hasn't been able to pass the assessment for a few years, he's very strong, so you don't have to worry about being bullied."

Mu Rong Jun said with a smile, "Brother Yun, you don't have to worry! I, Murong Ol'second, am not a pushover either! Boss Xie is the oldest, followed by me. The baldy is the third oldest, while you are the youngest. "

Xie Wufeng said, "Originally, we had many brothers here, but after the new rules were issued, they all left. Otherwise, it would have been very lively."

"Those pigs are just shitty brothers. They'll be our enemies from now on." Mu Rong Jun snorted coldly, "You bunch of ungrateful bastards. To think we treated them so well, left just like that, didn't even say goodbye."

Qin Yun knew from before that if he chose to join the Star Martial Arts Academy, there would be teachers to guide him. If he joined any other academy, not only would he not receive guidance from his teacher, he would not be chosen to leave academy grounds even if he performed well.

Huo Zhong smiled and said, "It doesn't matter. If they join any of the other martial academies in the future, they will suffer."

Mu Rong Jun took a sip of tea and said, "Brother Yun, your name is Qin Yun. What is your relationship with the Heavenly Qin Empire? "I seem to be very familiar with this name. We have been here for so many years, and rarely have we heard about what happened outside. During this time, you are the only one who has come."

"I am a prince of the Heavenly Qin Empire." Qin Yun said.

"A prince of the Heavenly Qin Empire? Then do you know Yan Qingyu and Meng Feiling? " Mu Rong Jun was surprised and asked.

Xie Wufeng and Huo Zhong were deep in thought as well. They suddenly found the name, Qin Yun, extremely familiar.

"I know Mengfeiling. She's my senior sister." Qin Yun said with a smile.

"This damned seductive woman. If you want to distance yourself from her, you will have screwed me over quite a few good things." Mu Rong Jun scolded in a low voice, "You dared to scam a simple and honest man like me!"

Huo Zhong laughed, "How come Big Brother Xie and I weren't cheated by her? I heard that those who had evil intentions towards her were deceived by her to take away a lot of their belongings. "

Qin Yun snickered in his heart. No matter how he looked at it, Mu Rong Da Ren did not seem like an honest person … At the same time, he secretly admired Meng Fei Ling. He had actually obtained a large sum of money in the Three Mysterious Academy.

Xie Wufeng suddenly said solemnly, "Qin Yun …" I finally remember, you are the crown prince of Tianqin, right? "

Huo Zhong and Mu Rong Jun were shocked!

Qin Yun shook his head and sighed. "It used to be, but was abolished later on!"

Huo Zhong also shouted, "I remember now. You are the Qin Yun who was suspected of cultivating demonic arts and had four spirit veins extracted!"

Mu Rong Jun took a deep breath, "That means you only have one spirit vein? You actually stepped into the sixth level of the Martial Body realm, moreover you are so young! "

Qin Yun said with a wry smile, "There's no other way. It's all forced out. If I did not work hard, I would be dead by now."

The students inside were isolated from the outside world. Only outside would they know what was happening outside. If not, they would not be so unfamiliar with Qin Yun's name.

Huo Zhong stroked his bald head and said with a smile, "It's fine. Eldest Brother Xie only has two spiritual veins and is also a prince. But now, he's much stronger."

Qin Yun immediately thought of the Xie Clan's imperial family. It was a small country, and one of the strongest in small countries.

Suddenly, a bell rang from outside. Mu Rong Jun shouted, "It's time to gather! I don't know what to announce, but it's usually not a good thing!"

"Let's go!" With his hands behind his back, Xie Wufeng quickly walked out.

Qin Yun and company followed behind.

On the flat land in the middle of the valley stood a dozen or so groups of people. They were all teams. There were more than twenty people. At the very least, they were Qin Yun and company.

"Xie Wufeng, congratulations on obtaining another item that will slow you down." An extremely arrogant purple-clothed man laughed as he spoke.

The teachers from the teams knew about Qin Yun, so the students knew as well.

"Be more respectful with your words!" The tall Huo Zhong angrily roared with a voice like thunder.

The purple clothed man mocked, "So you didn't know? The fellow's name is Qin Yun. He did indeed have a good foundation, but unfortunately, he had lost it!

"He originally had the Martial Spirit, but a few days ago, the Martial Spirit died."

"He didn't tell you about this, right? He's definitely afraid that you'll look down on him!"

Qin Yun possessed the purple gold fire martial soul, but it was dead! This caused Xie Wufeng and the others to be extremely shocked.

A teacher said, "Qin Yun's strength was not bad. Xiao Lang and Yan Qingyu had been beaten to a pulp by him. Qi Xue and Qin Feng were killed by him. Unfortunately, he originally had the purple gold fire martial spirit, but was unsatisfied. He had to fuse with the fire to reach the limit of his martial spirit and it died from it! "

Xiao Lang and Yan Qingyu had been crippled! Qi Xue and Qin Feng's deaths were all done by Qin Yun alone!

All the students sucked in a breath of cold air. They all knew that these people were highly valued by the Black Level Martial Arts Academy.

"Let's not talk about the brave man from back then! His purple gold fire martial spirit has already died, and has no attribute." A student said.

"Xie Wufeng, your team has someone who is holding them back. Don't even think about passing the examination."

"Haha, it was originally very difficult for all three of you to form a single guild, but now there's another one that is holding us back!"

Xie Wufeng said coldly, "You guys have said enough! If you've said enough, then shut up. Don't constantly bark like a dog! "

Hearing his shout, all of the students shut their mouths, not daring to utter a single word.

The white-robed elder who had received Qin Yun earlier had appeared. He was Dean Bai of the Three Mysterious Academy.

He walked to the stage and said: "Quiet! Next up, we'll begin your first team test. Many evil beasts appeared within the Cloud Dragon Mountain Range. If you kill one, your team will be able to exchange for 1000 Xuan Points! "Xuan Points can be used to exchange for Medicinal Pills, Inferior Grade Spirit Treasures, and Cultivation Techniques. Of course, you need to have enough Xuan Points."

Qin Yun was secretly delighted. Killing ferocious beasts was what he was most proficient at.

Dean Bai continued, "You have ten days in total. The guild that kills the most will get a reward of 100,000 Xuan points! Teacher can't accompany us, we need to prepare our own storage spirit artifacts! "

Other than Qin Yun, the students here did not have any storage spirit artifacts.

However, their teacher did. In order to let their team win, they were reluctant to part with their storage spirit artifacts.

"Haha, you guys don't have any storage spirit artifacts. There are only four of you, so you can't carry much!" One of the students laughed loudly when he saw the ugly expression on Mu Rong Jun's face.

Qin Yun said, "I have a storage spirit artifact, but it can only contain around fifty demonic beasts."

Upon hearing these words, the students who were just about to mock him, all held back their words!

A storage spirit artifact that could contain fifty or so demonic beasts was much larger than the one his teacher had lent them. They could only store twenty or so demonic beasts.

Mu Rong Da Ren was extremely worried about this matter. After hearing Qin Yun's words, he smiled and said, "Brother Yun, you are in charge of storing the demonic beasts. Let's fight!"

17. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 108 People Without Martial Spirits

It was already not bad for the students of the Three Profound Academy to possess a spirit weapon, let alone a storage spirit weapon.

When they saw that Qin Yun had a storage spirit artifact, they revealed greedy looks.

Qin Yun was certain that if he were to meet these people outside, it was highly likely that they would try to rob him.

"You guys go back and prepare. Then, we'll begin!" Dean Bai said, "When you leave the valley, you can't go through the main entrance. You have to climb out by yourself!"

There were huge mountains all around. They were thousands of meters tall and very steep. Climbing up them would take a lot of time.

"Boss Xie, I'll go back and get a stick. You guys just wait here for me!" After Huo Zhong finished speaking, he ran like an ox towards the stone house.

Huo Zhong's body was huge, but he was very fast. He immediately brought out a black long rod. This was his weapon.

"Boss Xie, Second Brother of the Murong Family, where are your weapons?" Qin Yun asked.

"My weapon is this fan!" Mu Rong Da Ren fanned himself and smiled, "Handsome!"

Xie Wufeng said, "I don't need a weapon! We have to get ahead of them. We can't be with them. "

If a fight were to occur outside, the Three Mysterious Academy would not interfere and would not allow it.

Qin Yun and company only had four people. If they were to encounter a large team outside, they would definitely suffer.

They followed Xie Wufeng to a cliff.

Xie Wufeng looked up at the peak of the mountain and asked, "Brother Yun, do you have a long rope? I will carry you all and fly up in one go! "

"Yes!"

Xie Wufeng was actually able to fly and bring three people with him? That sort of strength was indeed frightening. It was unbelievable that he only had a cultivation of the sixth level of the Martial Body realm.

Qin Yun took out a rope that was more than ten meters long from his storage space. Xie Wufeng grabbed one end and said, "Grab it. I'll fly up right now!"

The rest of the group had already started climbing up the cliff when they suddenly saw Xie Wufeng rise into the air, holding onto a long rope.

Qin Yun, Huo Zhong and Murong Datong grabbed the ropes and followed along.

"Haha … You bunch of slow bastards, we'll go first! Be careful, don't fall down, you bastards can't fall down, haha! " When Mu Rong Jun rose up, he mocked him, causing the other students to clench their teeth in annoyance.

Qin Yun was extremely curious as to how Xie Wufeng had flown. He did not sense the inner Qi attribute of Xie Wufeng.

He relied on his Flaming Cloud Steps to fly, but his aura was very clear. It was unlike Xie Wufeng's, who flew very quietly in the air, bringing three people with him.

"Boss Xie is so amazing!" Qin Yun could not help but sigh.

"That's right!" Mu Rong Jun said with a smile, "I am strong too. Other than being unable to fly, I am not far from that … Brother Yun, you are also very powerful, to be able to actually defeat bastards like Xiao Lang and the others. "

"That was in the past!" Qin Yun said with a wry smile.

"It's nothing, I just lost my Martial Spirit, that's all. Eldest Brother Xie was unable to even awaken his Martial Spirit and can still enter the Three Profound Academy. If he wasn't tricked, then he might have entered the 7th level of the Martial Body realm in the Xuan Level Martial Arts Academy. " Huo Zhong grinned and comforted Qin Yun.

Xie Wufeng did not possess a martial soul, which left Qin Yun secretly astonished.

Mu Rong Hai said with a smile, "So you don't have to be that shocked. When you have time in the future, just let Boss Xie guide you."

Since everyone's goal was to enter the Black Star Academy, Qin Yun was able to quickly join Xie Wufeng's team.

Moreover, he obtained the acknowledgment of Xie Wufeng and the others by defeating Xiao Lang and the others.

Their four-man team was the fastest to reach the mountain peak, and the people below only climbed up a thousand meters.

"We have to make the best use of our time and hunt as many beasts as possible within ten days." Xie Wufeng reached the summit and quickly descended to the ground.

They had already climbed over the mountains and arrived at the dangerous forest within the Cloud Dragon Mountain Range.

Huo Zhong said, "How do we find the evil beast? This is not easy! "

Mu Rong Jun frowned and nodded. "Although there have been a lot of beasts appearing during this period of time, we can't just randomly search for them if we don't have a direction!"

"Let's go in and see if there are any traces left behind by the beasts." Xie Wufeng said as he quickly ran out.

"Boss Xie, wait! I can find the beasts! " He had participated in a competition to hunt and kill evil beasts before, so he could sense them.

"Oh? "Really?" Xie Wufeng was a little surprised, "Tell me, how do you want to find it?"

Qin Yun closed his eyes and used his mind energy to sense it. He said softly, "My mind energy is rather special. I can sense evil beasts!" "I used this method to sense a large number of vicious beasts during an examination at the Hua Ling Martial Arts Academy and ultimately won."

Not long after, he sensed a trace of a vicious beast's mind. Then, he stepped onto the fire cloud and dashed over. Xie Wufeng and the others followed closely behind.

Moments later, they were close to the beast.

Xie Wufeng said softly, "I can feel the aura of the vicious beasts. I'll head up first. Brother Yun, there's a problem with your Purple Gold Fire Martial Spirit, you don't have to fight. "

After saying that, he flew out with a 'whoosh'!

Qin Yun was unable to track Xie Wufeng at all. His speed was just too fast! Amongst the martial artists he had encountered, the strongest one was likely to be Xie Wufeng.

Roar!

A roar came from the front!

Huo Zhong, who was holding onto a long rod, charged madly in the direction of the roar.

Mu Rong Jun said with a smile, "This kind of momentum is really good. If this goes on, we will definitely get first place!" Let's see if that group of trash still dares to make fun of us! And all of this is thanks to you, Brother Yun! "

"Second brother Murong, aren't you going to fight him?" Qin Yun asked.

"It's enough with Boss Xie and Old Huo. I rarely make a move on people. Besides, there might be an ambush here, so I have to protect you, no?" Mu Rong Jun smiled brightly.

Qin Yun curled his lips in disdain.

Mu Rong Jun was the most talkative, and he occasionally bragged about how strong he was. But now, when he needed to take action, he was here chatting happily.

"Done!" Huo Zhong excitedly shouted. Carrying a giant black wolf over, he smiled and said, "Brother Yun, you're really awesome. You can actually sense evil beasts. Your nose is even stronger than a dog's."

He was now nineteen years old, and he had already stepped into the sixth level of the Martial Body to come here four years ago. Because he could not enter the Profound Grade Martial Arts Academy, he had been stuck here.

He placed the giant wolf on the ground. His body was already badly mangled from the blow, and with a single glance, he could tell that it was the stick that had struck it.

Qin Yun kept it in his storage space and said with a smile, "You lot are really powerful. This is a Class 6 vicious beast. It's done in an instant."

"Of course, our team's strength is the strongest!" Mu Rong Jun smiled.

After keeping the beast's corpse, Qin Yun said, "I'll continue sensing it. As long as the beast isn't too far away from me, I'll be able to sense it."

After a short moment, he sensed the vicious beasts again and brought Xie Wufeng and the others over.

The four of them excitedly ran over, even more confident that they could surpass the other teams!

18. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 109 Jade Armored Rhinoceros

After arriving near the beast, Xie Wufeng did not make a move. Huo Zhong rushed over alone and killed the leopard with a few sticks' worth of strength.

Under Qin Yun's search, more than twenty ferocious beasts were killed from noon until night.

At night, they arrived at the foot of a tall mountain. They dug out a cave and rested inside.

They set fire to the cave and cooked the meat.

"It's only been half a day and there are already twenty of them. If this goes on, you won't be able to store any more of your Spirit Treasures." Mu Rong Jun was very worried.

"We'll talk about it later!" Xie Wufeng looked at Qin Yun and asked, "What's the situation with your purple gold fire martial soul?" Because I don't have a martial soul, I have studied martial souls. When your martial spirit disappears, if you don't experience any pain, it means that you still have it with you. "

Mu Rong Jun said, "Thank you, boss. Brother Yun's martial spirit is dead …" This is different! "

Xie Wufeng shook his head, "Death is the same as separation. The process of separation from the soul is equally painful."

Qin Yun secretly admired Xie Wufeng. He nodded and said, "My Martial Spirit is indeed in my body, but there has been a situation …" "It's the equivalent of hibernation."

Huo Zhong laughed and drank a bowl of wine, "It's good that it's still here!"

Qin Yun said with a wry smile, "According to my own conjecture, I would need a lot of energy to awaken my martial soul. Now, I can only absorb fire inner force through my mind."

Xie Wufeng shook his head, "No matter how much energy you use, it won't be able to awaken your martial soul! If I guessed correctly, your martial spirit is now blank, but it hides the fire attribute, right? "

Qin Yun looked surprised as he nodded.

Xie Wufeng frowned, he looked at the fire and stirred the meat broth in the pot, then he said, "Brother Yun, your martial spirit is in an excellent condition, this means that you can evolve! This is not just a simple promotion! "

When Qin Yun and company heard that, they were slightly moved as they looked at Xie Wufeng in shock.

Xie Wufeng said, "It is said that similar states also appear at certain stages of the Martial Dao Realm! However, you are already in advance. In other words, when the time comes, you will be able to evolve once more! "

Mu Rong Jun said in shock, "Evolving again and again, wouldn't that mean that the Martial Spirit is very scary? Boss Xie, how will Brother Yun's martial spirit evolve? "

Xie Wufeng was also somewhat excited as he stared at Qin Yun and said, "You need to find an even stronger martial soul to fuse with! The martial soul that is sleeping right now already has a foundation of the fire attribute. If you fuse it with another martial soul of another attribute, it can become a dual attribute martial soul! "

Qin Yun possessed the Oscillating Martial Spirit. If he were to obtain another beast attributed martial soul, he would have a three-attributed martial soul. Just thinking about it made him feel terrifying.

"Of course, you can't rush this, because you need to find a purple-gold level martial spirit at the very least. Generally, beast martial spirits are easier to find!" Xie Wufeng said again.

"Boss Xie, how can you be so sure?" What if it's not? " Mu Rong Jun chuckled, "Don't harm Brother Yun!"

Xie Wufeng smiled slightly and said, "Because I was unable to awaken my martial spirit, I unexpectedly managed to cultivate it in this state. That's why my martial spirit is very special."

Mu Rong Jun, who was about to drink, put down the bowl after picking it up. He was shocked.

Qin Yun believed that Xie Wufeng definitely had a fortuitous encounter. He had to work hard in order to grasp the opportunity in order to become so powerful.

Huo Zhong patted the surprised Murong Danren and said, "Second brother Murong, what is your martial soul? We still don't know! My martial spirit is the White Gold Cow, you all know it. "

Mu Rong Jun laughed heartily, "My Martial Spirit is a secret! What was this demoness' Martial Spirit? Do you know? Even her parents didn't know why? Because she was too strong! My martial spirit is also of the same rank, I'm afraid I'll scare you guys! "

He raised the wine and looked at Qin Yun. He asked, "Brother Yun, I remember that Xiao Yuelan is engaged to you, right? That's your fiancée! "

Qin Yun drank a mouthful of wine silently and sighed, "The Heavenly Roar Empire has long decided to remarry Xiao Yueran to Qin Zhengfeng. Therefore, the marriage has gone to waste! In another half a year, they will be holding an engagement ceremony in the palace of the Heavenly Qin Empire. "

"There's still half a year? At that time, no matter what we have to do, we have to go and cause a ruckus, so that they won't be able to carry on so smoothly. " Mu Rong Jun laughed loudly.

Qin Yun was thinking the same thing. However, it required sufficient strength to do so. Even if he were to participate, it would not cause a ruckus.

They rested for the night, and as soon as the sun rose they began to hunt down the beasts.

Qin Yun was able to find the demonic beast, so they were very confident that they could obtain first place.

The only thing he was worried about was that his storage spirit artifact wouldn't be enough to store the corpse of the evil beast.

Huo Zhong had just killed a wolf and asked in confusion, "Why are there so many evil beasts here?"

The evil beasts were bloodthirsty. Not only would they attack humans, they would also attack demon beasts.

There were many demon beasts that were vegetarian. Even though these demon beasts were very powerful, they had low offensive capabilities and would avoid humans whenever they encountered one. He wouldn't retaliate unless he was threatened. It was said that these demon beasts all had intelligence and focused on cultivation, all for the sake of transforming into a human.

"I have a feeling that since the appearance of Blue Spirit Star Palace, there have been even more vicious beasts. What does this have to do with them?" Mu Rong Da Ren lifted the ferocious beast and handed it to Qin Yun.

Just as Qin Yun kept the ferocious beast into his storage artifact, he suddenly felt a trace of a mental fluctuation. It came from the demonic beast.

"There are beasts nearby!" Qin Yun said with a deep voice, "He's not weak. He should be a Class 7 demonic beast!"

"Don't worry, with our strength, defeating a rank 7 beast is not a problem." Xie Wufeng said calmly.

Sure enough, the ground suddenly shook slightly. The demonic beasts that had arrived were rushing over and breaking down a few big trees.

It was a large, jade-white rhinoceros!

"Jade Armored Rhinoceros, a seventh level demonic beast!" Qin Yun let out a low growl. He also saw many scars on the rhinoceros' body. They were all bite marks and scratches made by beasts.

Just as Huo Zhong was about to attack, Qin Yun hurriedly shouted, "Third brother Huo, wait. Don't attack first!"

Qin Yun had learned a lot of demon beasts' knowledge from Ding Tianchun. Furthermore, after coming into contact with the Steel Qilin, he was even more sensitive to the emotions of demon beasts.

The jade armored rhinoceros was heavily injured, but there was no desire to do battle in its eyes.

Qin Yun said, "The Jade Armored Rhinoceros is a vegetarian demonic beast. It will not take the initiative to attack humans or beasts. We do not need to make a move."

"Brother Yun, this is a Jade Armored Rhinoceros, it's worth a lot of crystal coins!" Mu Rong Da Ren looked at the surrounded Jade Armored Rhinoceros and said anxiously, "It is still severely injured. Huo San will be able to kill it after a while."

Qin Yun shook his head and said, "Some demon beasts understand human nature. Don't do anything if we can. It's bleeding too much. I'll help it stop the bleeding first!"

He had been saved twice by the Linghu Tiger before, so he was very fond of this kind of demonic beast that had intelligence.

He walked over, took out some white medicinal powder and sprinkled it on the wounds of the Jade Armor Rhino. Soon, the dripping blood stopped.

The Jade Armored Rhinoceros growled softly a few times. It was unknown if it was grateful to Qin Yun.

It turned around and faced a certain direction, as if preparing for a great battle.

Qin Yun frowned slightly as he used his mind to sense the direction. He whispered, "It's an evil horde!" The Jade Armored Rhinoceros is being chased by a horde of evil beasts! "

19. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 110 - Demonic Beast Leader

Xie Wufeng asked in a deep voice, "How many evil beasts are there?"

"A dozen of these beasts are at the sixth step!" Qin Yun took out the Giant Spirit King Hammer and said, "I'll also join the battle this time!"

"Me too!" Mu Rong Jun waved his fan and said.

Previously, it was only Huo Zhong, this big guy, fighting, but now it's the four of them fighting together!

"Charge!" Huo Zhong shouted. He was the first to go over. His momentum was not any weaker than the Jade Armor Rhino's.

After running a few dozen meters, he saw a giant black wolf pouncing towards him. The stick in his hand nimbly swept forward.

The thousand-pound wolf was sent flying with a strike of a stick. It broke a tree and its skin split open. Huo Zhong's brute force had once again shocked Qin Yun!

Mu Rong Jun, who hadn't fought for a long time, lightly flew over. He waved his fan and shot out a few strands of inner strength to knock down a leopard. He then shot out a ball of purple light that accurately hit the leopard's head and killed it.

Although Mu Rong Jun wasn't as rough and crude as Huo Zhong, his attack from afar was powerful enough to kill a leopard that was over a hundred meters away.

Xie Wufeng's attacks were very fierce. After flying over, he waved both of his hands and released waves of energy, accurately breaking the beast's four limbs. Then, Huo Zhong rushed over and smashed the beast to death with a pole.

Before Qin Yun and the Jade Armor Rhino could attack, the horde was dealt with by Huo Zhong and company.

"It's not that amazing!" Mu Rong Jun said with a smile. He had only killed one beast, so it was obvious that he was a lazy guy.

The Jade Armored Rhinoceros lowered head a few times, but no one knew what it meant.

"Third Hou, since you have the Martial Spirit of Ox, this rhinoceros should be considered as your hometown. Do you understand what he is saying?" Mu Rong Jun smiled and jumped onto the back of the rhinoceros.

"I don't understand …" Just as Huo Zhong finished speaking, the Jade Armor Rhino started running.

Mu Rong Hai said with a smile, "It's great to be my mount. Let's go!"

Qin Yun said, "Let's follow him and see. Who knows, he might be bringing us somewhere!"

Xie Wufeng and the others could feel that the Jade Armor Rhino was very docile. This was a feeling they had never had before towards demonic beasts.

If not for Qin Yun being there, they would have started fighting the demonic beasts the moment they saw them.

"Brother Yun, you come up as well. You can still sit down!" Mu Rong Jun said with a smile.

Qin Yun also floated up and sat on the back of the Jade Armor Rhino.

The Jade Armored Rhinoceros was six or seven meters long and three meters tall. Its skin was like white jade, smooth and exquisite to the touch, and it had two very beautiful white jade horns on its nose. The front was large, while the back was small, so it could be said that the entire body of the Jade Armored Rhinoceros was a treasure.

Huo Zhong and Xie Wufeng also jumped onto the back of the Jade Armor Rhino.

The rhinoceros had a very strong regenerative ability. After stopping the bleeding, white liquid started to appear on its wounds, and the damaged white jade armor was beginning to take shape.

"If I were to raise such a demon beast as a mount, how cool would that be? This big guy is vegetarian, so he's very easy to raise. " Mu Rong Jun sat at the front and said with a smile.

"If not for Brother Yun's warning, we would never have known that demon beasts could be so intimate with humans." Huo Zhong laughed foolishly, "My martial spirit is the Martial Spirit of Ox. I also don't like killing cattle."

Xie Wufeng said, "There are many fierce beasts among the demonic beasts. If you don't have a good understanding of demonic beasts, you can't decide whether to attack them or not right away. Brother Yun, you're still young, I didn't think that you would have so much knowledge on demonic beasts . "

At that moment, Qin Yun was secretly grateful to his good teacher, Ding Tianchun. Otherwise, he would not have understood.

"The injuries on the rhinoceros should not have been caused by those ten odd beasts!" Qin Yun looked at the wounds and said, "The Jade Armor is extremely tough. It is not something that can be easily broken through by a Class 6 demonic beast!" I think the Jade Armored Rhinoceros is a level seven beast, or maybe even stronger one, and maybe the leader of the beasts. "

Huo Zhong became excited when he heard that, "Does the big rhinoceros want to take us to find someone? "If that's the case, then that's great, to be able to kill a seventh stage evil beast, you will definitely get even more Xuan Points!"

More than four hours after the Jade Armor Rhino ran, Qin Yun suddenly sensed the mental undulations of the demonic beast!

Qin Yun's expression was solemn as he said, "There should be a nest of evil beasts up ahead!"

The Jade Armored Rhinoceros suddenly slowed down and did not continue forward.

Qin Yun and company jumped down from the back of the rhinoceros.

"I will be the one in charge when you deal with the small evil beasts." Xie Wufeng looked towards the mountain cave in front of him. A cold and foul wind suddenly blew through the forest.

"The evil beasts are coming!" He could sense it very clearly. There were dozens of ferocious beasts charging in his direction.

"Come, let's attack together this time! Brother Yun, you must be careful!" After Huo Zhong finished his sentence, he flew out.

Xie Wufeng was no longer where he was, flying through the air.

Qin Yun raised the Giant Spirit King Hammer and used the Cloudfire Steps to charge to the side. The large hammer struck the black tiger that was pouncing towards him.

The Thunder Style attack landed on the tiger's head, causing the internal force to explode, making the head of the tiger sink.

The Class 6 ferocious beast had been killed by Qin Yun with a single strike!

His strength left Murong Datong, who was standing behind him, stunned. He never expected Qin Yun, who was similar to him in stature, to burst forth with a wild power.

Qin Yun's movement techniques were much more nimble than Huo Zhong's. While avoiding the ferocious beasts that pounced at him from both sides, he could kill them simultaneously. At most, he could finish them with two strikes.

The jade armored rhinoceros also joined in the battle.

Even though Mu Rong Jun wasn't in the battlefield, he was still useful in the distance.

The inner strength that he shot over from so far away could accurately hit the head of a ferocious beast.

Even if they did not die, their movements would become slower. Some would even be knocked to the ground before Qin Yun and Huo Zhong would rush over and kill them with a strike of their staffs.

It could be said that Murong Dazren's attacks were graceful and could ease the pressure on Qin Yun and Huo Zhong.

From the mountain cave in front of them came a sudden, explosive roar that sounded like the roar of a dragon!

"Boss Xie, how are things?" Mu Rong Jun asked when he saw a white figure floating out of the room.

"It's a Black Flood Dragon! It's extremely savage!" It was already injured by me a moment ago, and now that we have teamed up, we should be able to take it down! " Xie Wufeng said solemnly: "Old Huo San, you must be careful when you engage in close combat. Try not to get too close! "Murong, you and I need to prepare. As soon as the Black Jiao comes out, it will release its strongest inner strength."

"Brother Yun, follow behind Old Huo San and act according to the situation!"

Xie Wufeng hovered in the air, while Huo Zhong rushed forward with his staff in hand.

At this moment, a huge black shadow jumped out. Xie Wufeng shouted anxiously, "Kill!"

20. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    There, 10 more chapters, enjoy. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.