Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    No problemo ~:blobhighfive:

LoveManga likes this.
  2. Yaoilover-89

Yaoilover-89 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just a simple question: at what age do MDZS children receive their names of courtesy? Jin Ling received his before he was born but I guess it's unusual... :hmm:

3. K.san

K.san take me back to 2017

Reading List:
    Link
    In Chinese culture, one usually receives their courtesy name at twenty years old, but in the MDZS universe it's fifteen years old because the author wanted everyone to have courtesy names even when they're young and studying in the Cloud Recesses.

4. Yaoilover-89

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the info! :aww::blobhug:

LoveManga and Rufi-sidd like this.
  5. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, what I do is seedr and the official torrent from the fansubbers themselves.

Seedr - sign up using this link for free extra space: https://www.seedr.cc/?r=1255309

Then find the torrent here - https://nyaa.si/user/GuodongSubs

Paste the torrent link into Seedr. Seedr will then download the torrent for you and you can download the video file from Seedr which is faster and more secure than using a torrent client.

6. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    I knew you'll be in this since I remember you're a big fan to HOB too! :aww:

Yes yes, that's a similar trait to Lan Zhan where he only have eyes for the MC. And yes!!! That unconditional Love sure is something to be admired and loved!! :aww: I love it too!!!:blobicecreamlove:

And I don't need to be spoiled since I already know from reading the latter chapters :blobicecreamlove: that
    yeah HC is definitely living for XL alone. I find that so romantic!!! And how XL told him (in the flashback) that if he don't have any reason to live on anymore than "live for him". I really love how HC has this mysterious aura surrounding him at first, though waiting for him and MC to interact is a painful wait haha, but it's all worth it once he finally appear and we get to see him more and I have to say I LOVE his sword E-Ming!! :blobicecreamlove:

Oh that thread? I have been posting occasionally now, but still shy to post in there like I do in here since I don't know anyone XD. But I might post from time to time, if you're in then I'm in. I posted something last night on my end in the :blobpopcorn:

Thank you! :blobsmilehappy:I'll check that out tonight when I'm home.

LoveManga and chiino like this.
  7. Yaoilover-89

Reading List:
    Link
    LoveManga, bigbadredpanda and Fiorisi like this.
  8. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    !!!!
    Who thought this was a good idea?!
    Cause it is~
    DyvKx92XQAEt_oT.jpeg
    I can totally see Lan Zhan adding it to his cart for check out~

9. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobwoah::blobwoah::blobfearful::blobfearful:

I didn't know Lan Zhan was into this kind of stuff lol.

but at the same time I can imagine it lol

10. ayeduh

ayeduh Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, it seems like LWJ is into bondage so its very possible he would be into that :blobsweat_2:
    And wangxian is such an experimental couple so WWX would definitely be up for it out of curiosity :blobowoevil:

LoveManga and setsuna3025 like this.
  11. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Wei Ying, Wei Ying, I love you ~!!! (He will always be so precious to me!!!) (and ofcourse Lan Zhan too) but saw this on Tumblr, so just got to share, just LOOK AT HIM!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ^ Can anyone believe he's the founder to Diabolism? He's just so adorable (I want to give this man a hug!!) :blobicecreamlove:

I want a version of this chibi-ness on Lan Zhan too. Actually scrub that, because I found one! :aww::aww:

upload_2019-2-7_14-21-26.png

This was in the Audio Drama Extra, when Lan Zhan and LXC was drunk (LXC drunk for the first time!!!) and Lan Zhan wanted Wei Ying but he's too embarassed to say it so he just said he wanted flute, which is Wei Ying instead (lol), awww how cute!! :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

====
    The upright HanGuang Jun into bondage, it's really hard to believe LOL :blobsweat_2:
    But funny thing is, those of us who knows him well, knows (lol).
    Honestly though, most of the time, I see it that Wei Ying is the one who gives him those ideas :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
  12. ayeduh

ayeduh Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He enjoys tying WWX's hands with his forehead ribbon tho :blobamused:. Definitely into bondage. And yeah WWX is an enabler for all the kinky shenanigans :blobsmirk:

13. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobsleepless: ruin that beautiful face * whispers yesssss punch that face * :blob_coffee:

He did I thought that was Lan Sizhui. Wasn’t that Lan Sizhui?

:blob_catflip: I’m super jealous :blob_teary:

Okay I’m gonna go back to reading HOB. I’ll read the rest of this tread later.

14. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    And people on Twitter be like why does it open with an "overwatch" key lol looking at logo on key

15. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Vin313, Nyann, chiino and 7 others like this.
  16. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    ..... My mind is so corrupted... You know it didn't hit me first that the thing in the middle was a key... Rather something very... Painful (and is inserted on the front) But immidiately was like, "THE HELL IS IT SO THICK AND STRAIGHT?!!".... Then I realized... "Oh it's the key...". Those hand cuffs look beautiful and costly (and dangerous I wanna stay miles away from it) I definitely want to see them using it yep. :blob_coffee: (tbh also that "thing" as well but as thin as possible).
    Awwwww!!!! Yassss!!!! *Pokes their cheeks* so cute so cute! Why is Wei Ying blushing though? Aaaaaahhh!!!!! :blobhighfive::blobmelt:
    Lan Zhan is my next avi!
    Edit.... Eh? This isn't fair! How come "the file is too large"!!!! :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:
    :blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip: .... :blobsob: Lan Zhan...

Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
  17. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH LMAO SO TRUE lna zhan will defintely check this out as soon as he see it ahhahahahaahahahahhah. and might even buy 2 or more in case it break from their extreme everyday activites ahahahahahah :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:. but the black one wif gusu logo is soooooooo damn nice and strinkin i love the color contrast hahaha. the other one is the lotus logo rite?
    ahhahah lan zhan has a kink for tying wei ying hands durin their everyday so. lan zhan is into that kind of stuff hahahahhaha
    awwwwwwwwwwwwww damn it wei ying is just toooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee * pokes his cheekls and hugs him* ahahahahahhah well looks can be decvieing hahahah :blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobpats::blobicecreamlove::blobReach:

hahahha lan zhan is super cute tooooooooooooo :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:
    hahahahhah ok i shall punch tat face den ahhahahha lolol :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blob_thor::blob_thor:

no money buy MDZS merch?
    thx :aww::aww::cookie::cookie::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

18. kitkat2010

kitkat2010 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  19. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    No job. No money :blob_teary: ( I spent all the money I had ) I plain to get a job so I can go on the China trip, with my school at the end of the year. ( I won’t be able to if I don’t get a job soon. ) It’s so dear so even if I do get a job, I won’t be able to spend any of it on MDZS merch. :blob_teary:

20. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh man, those are totally so cute!!!! I’m so happy for you, but so jealous! :aww:

Those chibis are too adorable! Wei Ying is totally precious to me too! :aww: