Spoiler Divine Doctor: Daughter of the First Wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ashie, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Psytoxin

Psytoxin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg... BZ and PL ship sinking before it sailed..... Tek tsk tsk.... I'm sure the author was made to kill either one just because society couldn't take bromance that well back then... Well that's just me being bitter....

vivishein likes this.
  2. Sironasama

Sironasama Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry but I'm rooting for XTH and FXR. i love this story but somehow, when my ship sunk, I hate it. Let me cryy.

curryomo likes this.
  3. Sironasama

Sironasama Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do my ship sunk??? i think xth and fxr are perfect for each other. Let me please rant

4. Psytoxin

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have a spoiler on what's up with Qian Zhou's climate?

Sabruness and a_b like this.
  5. clair17

clair17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone give spoilers about that greentea bitch Lu Yao, the daughter of the new prime minister that got engaged to oldest cousin Yao?

govindec and Sabruness like this.
  6. Psytoxin

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank goodness someone else posted, else I'd have doubleposted... Lol.

Someone please send spoilers on the Lu x Yao family please.. .

7. Belli

Belli PRO-crastinator Corgy

Reading List:
    Link
    QZ's climate is like winter in game of throne, just less white walkers.

i think i need to explain about Lu family 1st, afaik (i read this in MTL few months ago so maybe i got few details lost), The Lu family is on par about the mess with Feng family. Lu dad got himself married 2x, the 1st wife birth to Lu Yao, and the 2nd wife birth to another daughter (i forgot the name, lets call her 2nd sister) that the same B1tch lvl with Lu Yao but more hidden than Lu Yao. And Lu dad also has another daughter from concubine (i also forgot her name, call her 3rd sister) that is VERY beautiful (even FYH admit she is more beautiful than FCY), but this shu daughter got hidden illness of stinky body odour. I forgot which is older, but if im not wrong, the shu daughter is the eldest (maybe, i forgot >.<)

As for Lu Yao, before she got married to Yao Shu, she like her own half brother (which known by family later because of the 2nd Di sister), The family hushed it up, but LY know she will not have good marriage later, so she set up accidental meeting with Yao Shu, which later lead to her marriage to YS. At the wedding day, her half brother come to ask her to run with him, but LY didnt want to, so she kill him by drown him in a pond. And put the blame to (TADAAAAA) FYH *very very very stupid move*. FYH, later make big open investigation, and all the evidence point to LY (DUH), so LY's maid taken blame. Still in the wedding ceremony, FYH then make a ruckus to check LY's virginity. But LY beg YS to be present while checking to make it fair. Later YS admit she still virgin while in fact she is not (this make FYH and Yao grandpa super vexed). The 7th prince then help FYH to get "compensation" by rob errr, asking reimbursement money from Lu family, almost bankrupt them.

Skip to some time later, before palace feast, LY see her mother in law (MIL) making a dress for FYH, she said she will helped, but put some needles in the collar. FYH only know the dress made by her aunt, so she didnt suspicious, and wear it in palace feast. But later she know when she change her dress in the palace. At the same time, in the palace feast, LY try to kill her MIL by drag her to pond and pretend to be drown together with MIL. She actually got a guchong bug she want to use to FYH, her plan is when FYH come to rescue them, she will throw this guchong bug to FYH. But Lu 3rd shu sister is the 1 come to rescue MIL, and got her face bitten by guchong bug instead (which make her face scarred). While MIL rescued, LY left to be "drown" in the middle of the pond, so FYH tell her ninja maid to "rescue" LY. The maid pretend to rescue LY, while put LY's head under water at the same time, so LY dead.

Then later FYH in the Yao family meeting tell the Yao family how LY scheme her dress, and what she actually trying to do, nobody in Yao family willing to defend LY, even YS glad he got rid of this wife. At Lu family, the 2nd sister is very happy about the situation, because now she is the only daughter matter in the family. With LY dead, and 3rd sister face ruined. Lu family now have lots of enemy have to choose side, so they choose to support 8th prince. Were they not bankrupt, 8th prince is willing to marry the 2nd sister, but now? meh... so later when the emperor actually granted marriage of Lu 2nd sister to 8th prince, Yuan Shu fei poisoned 2nd sister. Lu family later hate 8th prince too because of this, but too weak to do anything.

DOHere, lin1339, govindec and 7 others like this.
  8. clair17

clair17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers! guess gonna put reading this on hold 'til they go for another war. This whole bitch scheming arc is so not my cup of tea... tho i really love FYH x XTM lovey-dovey chapters <3<3

9. curryomo

curryomo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    AHAHAHAHA I am loving these spoilers! I'm at 248 rn so am patiently excited!!
    Tho I am pretty satisfied with how everyone's ending ends, I honestly was hope FD would poof too. Like it can be argued that her upbringing made her the way she was, but like XR didn't turn out like that, sooo. Plus 5th Prince reminds me too much of Feng Zi Hao ew. LOL
    I definitely agree that if XTM didn't exist (which I can't see happening LOL) A-heng & Xuan Tian Hua would be the next couple. I honestly feel their personalities are complete opposites which would make them better as friends rather than a couple but whatevsss. AHAH Time to go read up to the translated version on SpringRainTranslations!

Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
    Inasible likes this.
  10. AmebaRing

AmebaRing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahah. This second Lu daughter, is quite pitiful:blobpensive:. Underestimating the plot's rules: jumping directly into wolf's den

Sabruness likes this.
  11. Misscandies

Misscandies Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anybody tell what character the 8th prince?

12. Belli

Belli PRO-crastinator Corgy

Reading List:
    Link
    if 3rd prince is 1st half of the story cannon fooder, then this 8th prince is the 2nd half of the story cannon fooder... But seems to have more brain schemes than 3rd prince and got more slaps by FYH than 3rd prince. He got worse end than 3rd prince too (not really, both got almost the same worst ending, but this 8th prince a bit more resilient than 3rd prince).

8th prince was stationed in the south border as a general in past few years. He was said, very good at defending the border and keeping the enemy countries at bay. In reality, he colluding with southern countries, monopolize, corrupt, and put the border army under his men. He was so rich, when he back to capital he bring back LOTS of gold secretly. Some of the golds become his fund in the capital to bribes other officials.

1st, he want to be re station in the capital, so he beg the emperor for a position. The emperor then put him to be a commander in imperial guard (XTM's post), and put XTM as commander in the southern border army (8th prince's post). 8th prince though, this is not big loss, because southern border army is full of his men. When XTM ordered to launch a war with the south, he thinks XTM will need to do extra work dealing his men. Joke on 8th prince, FYH directly supply XTM's army with artillery guns, grenades, and landmines, and make XTM's small private army become very powerful.

He then try to attack FYH reputation, 1st by questioning her with real Persian people, saying there is no such like modern medical way in Persia, so where is FYH learn it from? Is it come from another country as spy? Then FYH counter it with, if I am a spy will I work your people's benefit? If I am a spy, will I help your country by giving you weapon tech? If I am a spy will I help your country to war? The persian doctor you bring is just folk doctor from a poor border who accompany a group of dancer. How you can be representative of whole persian?

The 8th prince is not giving up, he then setting an official's daughter to engage dispute with FYH in palace feast then kill her in the same night. Then with those other officials he bribes, he coerce FYH with argument every time FYH in palace feast, there is something bad happen, and woman should not meddle with government. FYH then said, since you said so, I shall not come to palace anymore, shall take all my men to my county, and close all my business. 5 days later, FYH tell the Hospital manager to close the hospital with sad announcement: "I just a weak woman trying to help people, but there is people think of me as meddlesome, and want me to out of the capital. I wants to help more, but helpless toward this kind of officials who coerce me. So I sadly have to close the hospital, so no more Obama care for you folks again."

This make the whole capitals (at least those who enjoy the medical care) rage against 8th princes and his men. They even openly attacking the officials who join coerce FYH that night. Even the emperor later make them retake exams again because the emperor doubt how they actually become officials. 1 of the officials got very fast karma, as the day when FYH go out of capital, his beloved yiniang got complicated birth. All the doctors said, only FYH's medical hall can help with cesarean method, but yeah...it's close off... so bye bye yiniang and the child.

Of course, FYH is not really sit down and wait to be evict from capital just like that. Before she gone, with her space, she robbed evacuate 8th prince secret treasure house and those official's houses as well. Some people directly get poor overnight. They cannot report to yamen too because the money was come from corruption. The 8th prince though those officials pretend to be robbed because those officials afraid he will asked the money back since he also almost bankrupt. For a while there is a rumor of very skillful thief roaming the capital. FYH then use the gold she rob from 8th prince to fund XTM's army (imagine 8th prince's anger if he knows it LOL).

Then in the court, 8th prince also openly ask the emperor to make the iron weapon tech available to all the army in the country for the "greater good". XTM directly said "NO". When the 8th prince saying are you putting this kind of tech under a woman's (FYH) hand? XTM directly said, well, this tech actually come from a woman's hand. Since you said she cannot meddle the government again, she pull all the craftsman now, even though you want to make iron weapon, there is no blacksmith. If you still have a face left, maybe you can ask her to give you the tech.

When FYH go to her county, she met a group of robbers who said they under 9th prince's command to rob women for army. She then investigate it, turn out it's 8th prince men trying to pose as XTM's to dirty XTM's name. She then report it to the emperor, making another mark to 8th prince reputation. Then 8th prince trying to open 1000 medicine hall (a ripoff from FYH's hospital,100 medicine hall), with a real Persian doctor. But FYH's medical ability is coming from modern, while this Persian doctor just folk doctor, so...yep...lots of people dead. Even the Persian doctor try to imitate FYH's surgery by directly slice open somebody's stomach without anesthetic and tools. So that unfortunate person dead, then LOTS of people report it to the emperor, to the point even emperor cannot pretend to not see it.

Back in FYH's county, back then, she got a jade mine from 3rd prince (the 1 she swindle when she cure 3rd prince wangfei). The 8th prince got his men in the jade mine, and blown up the mine, lots of people dead. With investigation, later found out as 8th prince work, so, another report to the emperor. I have to admit this 8th prince work maybe useful against normal people, but he meet XTM and FYH's shamelessness and cheat mode, well, he can only looks like stupid cannon fooder.

Remember Fu Ya?? well, Yuan shufei somehow manage to "convince" FY, she can be real FYH and later married to 8th prince. With Yao Shi and Feng Jing Yuan, they go to southern border to pretend to be FYH and saying she is in love with 8th prince and supporting 8th prince. FYH who knows it, then send her men to "convince" the southerner, that "FYH" come to the south to open hospital. FY then face a situation she got to pretend opening hospital, while she is clueless af about medical field. So later when she cannot pretend anymore, and XTM come to the border, stating FYH is in her county, how there is another FYH here?? The southerner got angry and try to capture them under XTM's command. Yao shi got killed in this accident, and FJY shocked so much later he got sick and later dying. FY run away, to the southern countries, got capture by enemies.

When XTM come to the border, the 8th prince army directly ignore him, and visa versa XTM also ignore them. He directly command his army to bombard the enemy cities at night. Ancient sword vs artillery guns war, in a night, XTM win a city, making a reputation in the southern cities as god of war, and making the people wondered what is 8th prince doing this whole years. The 8th prince army, trying to sabotage XTM, XTM then directly tell the army what the commander doing. Selling info, burning the food, corruption army fund. This enrage the lowly soldiers. As XTM openly capturing the 8th prince's men, nobody try to hinder XTM anymore.

FYH come to the south as well to help army's supply (which supposedly to be 2nd prince work, but got sabotage by 8th prince, another report to the emperor LOL). FYH then got the news Yao shi's dead, and FJY in bad condition. After FJY's death, she try to busy herself with opening real hospital, which make the southerner realize how much different the real FYH and fake FYH. FYH then get married in the south with lots of her friends come over. After she got married, XTM and FYH directly take few cities from southern countries. FY dead in 1 of the city attack, and the artillery power and reputation make the southern countries alliance give up.

After war, FYH and XTM back to the capital, this time, the southern border army fully support XTM, and the capital people all welcoming FYH. They openly beg FYH in front of wangfu's gate to reopen the hospital. The 8th prince with all this lost rounds, he got very very bad reputation. He then take a cousin from his mom's shu's sister to the capital, this cousin is very smart in making good reputation. Her name is Kong something (i forgot). She make a charity kitchen for the poor (in 8th prince name). But this miss Kong's mother, is only a yiniang of 6th grade officials. And the family look down on the mother daughter. FYH then send 1 of her ninja maid to instigate Kong's family. The ninja maid then make miss Kong's mom affair with the manager known. Even though the family didnt kill the mom, the 8th prince cannot stand if this bad reputation known, so he kill the mom. Miss Kong who later know this, secretly pretend to not know her cousin kill her mom, but later she ruin the 8th prince reputation. By spreading 8th prince actually didn't care about the poor, the porridge is come from miss Kong's wallet, but as her wallet get thin, 8th prince did nothing, while enjoying the reputation. And she also ordering very poorly made winter jacket that she claim from 8th prince. The jackets is so thin, it cannot stand the winter night. A lots of beggars killed overnight because of the jacket. Then she also put poisoned herb to the porridge, make lots of people sick.

At this point, everyone is SUPER ANGRY to 8th prince. Even the emperor put him under arrest. But later, when he almost got executed, suddenly the emperor cancelled it. Yuan shufei suddenly become the most favored in the harem. Even the emperor forget about Yun fei, and suddenly change the eunuch. Zhang gonggong who knows something is not right got bullied by other eunuchs. FYH then trying to check what happen to the emperor, under MRI/ CT scan, she found out the emperor's body got a lots of worms. The emperor seems under gu zhong, which is only found in southerner.

Then the 8th prince trying to restrain FYH by making FYH's little brother to come to stay in palace under emperor's invitation. At night, there is a palace woman trying to seduce the little brother. FYH who come to check her brother got angry then directly stunned the woman. Then she gives the palace woman gonorhea virus and directly throw her to 8th prince's room, along with strong aphrodisiac. After 3 days the 8th prince enjoying the woman, he just think this woman drug him to get his grace. Much later in new year feast, 8th prince saying he want to married FYH's 3rd sister, but FYH's 3rd sister already get emperor's promise of she can decide who she want to married. So the 8th prince want to married FYH's friend, the daughter of the right prime minister Fung. But suddenly when about to make request, his dick become so itch he cannot stand anymore. So he directly ask to be excused and summoned imperial doctor. The doctor told him, he got willow disease (a term of STD at that time). 8th Prince kill lots of doctors in his way to search treatment and silence them.

Yuan shufei who realized 8th prince bad situation, want to have another child, but her age already 40ish and the emperor almost 60ish. So she has affairs with the man who put gu zhong to emperor's body. She tried to get FYH to help her pregnant, but at the same time, try to poison her with gu zhong. FYH just directly put the tea to her space while pretend to drink it. Later, a king from southern Gu kingdom come, he ask to get married to FYH's friend (the princess Xuan Tian Ge). Apparently when the princess come to FYH's marriage in the south, she save him without knowing who he is, and he fell in love with her. He can help to alleviate the emperor's gu zhong in return the marriage. The princess agree, so the emperor got cured. When the emperor cured, he was in the middle of "hot session" with Yuan Shufei, then he suddenly vomit a lots of dead small snakes, and sober up. Realizing he "defile" his body and betraying Yun Fei, in his rage, he directly cut off his own dick. Later FYH and her grandpa summoned to put "it" back. FYH wondered if it will be the same, while grandpa directly said, "at his age, having it already good, you also wish he still can use it??". While Zhang gonggong who is back to emperor's service thinking 'emperor ah, are you trying to make yourself the same with me??'

Then Yuan shufei and 8th prince got imprisoned and later to be executed. But before 8th prince got executed, somebody break into the prison, and killed them while peel of the 8th prince's face. The 1 did it is the eastern princess who keep chasing XTH before. She wants to use the 8th prince's face to make a rebellion in the country. Tbh, the ending of the fake 8th prince is so unimportant it's only 1 sentence in very later chapters. In short, the fake 8th prince bringing troops to capital, saying he is the prince blablabla, then XTM exterminate him.

Wew....somehow the spoiler turn out to be very long LOL.....

Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
    Coffea to Ell, DOHere, ria_ and 12 others like this.
  13. Misscandies

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow thanks so much for the spoiler about 8th prince...and surprise to read it.

Cant wait to read it..

14. curryomo

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm replying hella late to this, but I just passed this part. The 7th Prince calls him out for being a know-it-all with the "original A-heng". Bu Cong was living in a freakin fantasy world, thinking he knew so well about the original A-heng. In my opinion, he only saw her around & everything he thinks he knows about the original A-heng is most likely by word of mouth versus actually seeing. Here's the chapter 7th Prince literally clarifies their relationship. CHAPTER: 346-347. Bu Cong didn't know the original A-heng and only saw her around. It was more of an obsession, from my pov, that he followed.

Inaira and Cr0w like this.
  15. curryomo

Reading List:
    Link
    DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM UGH. I gotta deal with Yao Shi for 400+ chapters now?! LOL jesus. Ok I can get through this. Even FCY is alive up to 400 chapters so I can bear with it TT____TT

16. Misscandies

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read chapter 657 and the scheme Lu Yao bitch is begin...with her half brother died and the wet nurse in action...

How many chapter until Lu Yao bitch dead?

Inaira and curryomo like this.
  17. Misscandies

Reading List:
    Link
    Yao Shu sooooooo nice to Lu Yao.
    Guess it will be much chapters untill she died...hahahaha...cant wait for that chapter....

Fen Dai...havent u had enough just have the 5th prince? You still want what A Heng have? Greedy to the max ...

7th prince love A Heng with his own way to show it. I know that now.

But im still rooting A Heng with Ming'er

Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
  18. Jennifere12511

Jennifere12511 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi so I think someone else answer this but what chapter is it when A Heng’s mother is killed? Thanks you :)

Nvm I found it, sorry

Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
  19. Misscandies

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 671....its very special chapter.

I just read it..again..and again....
    Ancient people sure have manners and style to show it.

Really love this chapter.

Anyone also have read it?

20. stony27

stony27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG WHA T
    :'(((( I couldn't sleep for 2 nights following this frick. If it's not too much of an issue, can someone tell me whether or not Xuan Tian Hua dies? What you said about him going to the modern world is so chilling, did he die? :'((( Or did he wake up in Yu Heng's current world and then decide to go off to her previous world?
    Also, how did the throne end up in old 6th's hands?
    (PS. Please don't delete my reply if it violates community guidelines :'( I just made this account to ask the question, I don't know how to format spoilers but if my reply violates any please help my fix that)