Novel I don't really know...

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by Dawngawser, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Dawngawser

Dawngawser Something something

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah.
    The novel name isn't I don't really know but Fire.
    So basically, I've been looking in community fictions for a while now, an I realised, the things I have created surprisingly aren't the worse torture...

Thus, inspired by In Another World With Fortnite Battle System, I have decided to start posting shit here.
    Therefore, my first novel shall be Fire, as it should be burned and never to be seen by anyone.
    Now about the actual novel.

Name: Fire

Synopsis: Fire is something untamed, wild, but is it truly? Fire represents the passion of the heart, but does it truly?
    Fire causes destruction, or a road to salvation?
    In the Cultivation World, fire is like any other element... Or is it?
    Fire is caused by heat. Yet heat does not destroy, it warms. Heat may warm you in the darkest times.

Yet heat may cause fear, and pain.

If fire had a voice, what would it say... That it loved destroying? That it was misused?
    Such is the will of fire, powerful... Yet it cannot express itself.

Now that the synopsis is done, I don't know what to tag it yet but here are son initial tags : Tragedy, Romance

I won't post a chapter often, but I'll try to make it as long as possible. No chapters cos I dont have my laptop with me.
    Probably one by next week.
    Ok I'm done.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
    Princess Renesmee likes this.
  2. Dawngawser

Reading List:
    Link
    Errrr... so there isnt a chapter here yet cos I foolishly thought nuf would save my draft for 2 entire days, so I lost the entire prologue (Which is still not that bad) but that means I have to do everything again and my typing speed is ridiculously slow. So imma go procrastinate a few more days then actually post the prologue this time and not be a dumbass and not save it anywhere else.

3. Donutmindme

Donutmindme [dounut][Zodiac:Golden snake][PROcrastinator]

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s why I write everything in doc, then copy/paste my stories to other places I want to post it on.

4. Princess Renesmee

Princess Renesmee Cry baby

Reading List:
    Link
    I have clicked watch this thread. I'll wait your story :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn:

5. Dawngawser

Reading List:
    Link
    Prologue...
    Many years ago, before the splitting of the continent, even before the creation of the ancients. There existed a cocoon. The ancients felt that it was important, so they took care of it. But nothing ever happened to it. Years passed, and the first god, the Primordial Lord of The Ancients, Zasha appeared. The ancients all obeyed his every word, and one day, he said to them, “Split the land into 7 parts, and we shall all rest when our work is done.” Thus the ancients created a large crystal, filled with their energy, and they laid to rest next to their lord. The land covered them up and acted as their blanket.

The crystal exploded, splitting the continent, signalling the end of their mission.

However, a child of the ancients was restless. He felt as if the was so much more to know. He wanted to know more about the world which his rights to explore were snatched. Thus he broke though the land and rose up into the sky. The Primordial Lord of The Ancients, Zasha, said to him, ”We might have known all about the land, the water, and the sky above us, but some who did not know are unable to know. I am sorry, child. But now, you shall be the first to explore the new World. So, explore as your heart desires! Go, Lord of the New Ancients, Seeker of Worlds, Galfor!”

And so Galfor left. He created the new ancients. Ones, who were like him, curious. Curious about the world. Curious about worlds beyond theirs. He created the humans. They were smart. However, they didn’t think of anything else other than him. So, he went and created the Demons. He made them so that they would not revere him. So that he would not be in the way of their exploring. He then made the angels to aid him in his observation of the world. He made the Guardians to be a challenge for the humans and the demons. He would observe them, but he would never show himself.

After time, the demons turned into many different forms. He didn’t understand this, so he went and confronted the Lord of the Demons, Quazol. He welcomed Galfor with open arms and told of a cocoon deep within the home of the demons which he suspected had something to do with it.

Galfor was intrigued by this cocoon, and so he left to see what the cocoon was. The cocoon was pure white, the threads thin unlike any others he had seen before. He decided to take the cocoon with him on his journey to see what exactly it was.

Not long after he took the cocoon with him, while he was observing the humans, he found an interesting human. Over the years, humans had started becoming stronger, and so had the demons, when he investigated further, it seemed that they had started doing something called “Cultivation”, apparently the act of taking in the surrounding natural energy. Humans had found something called “fire”, but the demons simply became able to see in the dark slowly. “Fire” created light, which was only present in the day. Seeing this, Galfor was once again intrigued, why was there day and night, light and dark.

Galfor sought to think about it later, when he had time. He observed the human, a “Cultivator”, something they call people who cultivate. He had found him interesting, since he had shouted out his wishes to the skies. “Let me have a child, I beg of you heavens!” He was also intrigued by “Heavens” the man had spoken of. Galfor showed himself to the human, and asked him, “Why do you shout to the sky? The sky has no way of granting that wish of yours.”

The human was surprised by the sudden intrusion of Galfor, and reeled back in shock. Before the human could answer, however, a “God”, supposedly people who had reached the peak of cultivation, struck Galfor with lightning. Galfor was surprised by the “God” who had managed to achieve such a feat, and went up to the sky to confront the “God”.

The “God” was not surprised that Galfor was still fine after that, and started chanting something in a low voice. Galfor questioned the “God”, “That was very interesting, “God”, are all other “Gods” like that too?” in an inquisitive tone. The “God” did not answer back, but instead suddenly stopped chanting. Out of nowhere, a giant fireball slammed into Galfor, turning his scales black. He spread his wings and flapped them, causing all the clouds below them to scatter.

“...

Should I…

take this as a sign of aggression?”

That day, the world was born anew. The humans were destroyed and reborn and were considerably weaker after. The demons were the same as before, but the humans now had to eat to grow, and had to drink to survive. Galfor had also left the cocoon in the home of the humans. Since then, Galfor never appeared again.

Many years had passed since then, and humans had found cultivation and become Gods and created the heavens again. They had brought the cocoon into the heavens, and started a war with the demons.

One day, in the home of a cultivator, a child was born. He was the son of a kind cultivator whom had helped many others before. The God of Kindness looked well upon this cultivator which had helped many others and blessed upon his son extreme talent. However, the God of Misfortune was envious of the son which had such talent upon birth, and cursed the son to live a life fraught with half the amount of misfortunes he had suffered.

Life would not be kind to the son. The Yin energy from the curse interfered with the Yang energy from the blessing and caused the son to go through intense pain. The God of Kindness did not like how the God of Misfortunes had sabotaged the son, and went to complain to the Heavenly Emperor. The Heavenly Emperor told his trusted general, the Silver Dragon, to retrieve the son.

When the Silver Dragon reached the residence of the cultivator, he found that it had been engulfed by a vicious fog. The Silver Dragon delved into the fog, and found the cultivator and his wife, both dead, their bodies already cold. The Silver Dragon was still relieved to find that the son and his brother were still alive. He quickly took the brother out of the fog, and took the son with him to heaven. The Silver Dragon soon realised that inside the home was a weapon that the cultivator had used, and buried it together with the cultivator and his wife.

The Silver Dragon left the residence and went back to Heaven and show the child to the Heavenly emperor who said, “Bring this child to the temple at the north. There he shall live a normal life.”

So the Silver Dragon brought the son to the north temple and left him there, and the nuns soon found him, right outside the temple, seemingly waiting for them. So then the son would be raised, in a world that hated yet loved him.
    *SWEATS*
    Finally finished...
    @Princess Renesmee

6. Dawngawser

Reading List:
    Link

Attached Files:

7. Princess Renesmee

Princess Renesmee Cry baby

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read your prologue on scribblehub. Good luck :))

Hmm.. did you intentionally make the word 'fire' tilted slightly ? Well, I think it's better to make the letters parallel.

8. Dawngawser

Reading List:
    Link
    I like it tilted. It kinda gives off an "out of place" feeling.

9. Maelstrom08

Maelstrom08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The synopsis is great, but it just sounds like Contradictions: The Novel

10. Dawngawser

Reading List:
    Link
    I...
    understand what you're saying, and I totally understand. This novel is just really edgy.

11. Maelstrom08

Maelstrom08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fair enough, I was just making a joke btw, cuz like, who knows how many edgy synopsis there are. Or just semi-cringy ones in general.

The synopsis for my novel that I haven't started is this:
    "To the unlucky or isolated scholars of many worlds, this is an invitation to "The Land of Advancement". In this world, knowledge means everything, status, wealth, trust, respect, it all comes from the thirst for knowledge! Try to keep up with the world, as you group together on a never-ending journey, or you will be left in the dust. Only by striving for greatness, can you compare to those before and after you, now:

Do you accept?
    Yes No"

To me it sounds really cringy, but it also is a good synopsis for my story as well.