Game Sign Up Adventurer's Guild - Registration

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by AliceShiki, Jan 28, 2019.

1. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    *finishes looking through the registration with a skeptical look before folding it and putting it away*

Welcome to the guild Heran-san... I ought to admit you're a curious one. Not many are wish to forsake the safe nobility life for the harsh work of adventuring. We don't discriminate though, so welcome aboard~

*takes out a knife and starts scribbling in a piece of wood with it*
    *gives you said piece, it's actually a small wooden badge with the guild's symbol in it*

This will work as your identification, be sure to take proper care of it as you'll need to pay a fine in case it's lost. Your name is written on its back for identification purposes by the way.

That's about it, welcome to the guild and safe travels~ *bows*

((Welcome! Please put your character's identification on your signature and have fun! ^^)/))

SpearOfLies and Nahrenne like this.
  2. Fr0stb1te

Fr0stb1te (Prowler of the night)

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, a question for you. What is my character's identification? Do I just copy and paste my name gender race etc?

3. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Yep, what you put in your sig is just fine~))

4. Fr0stb1te

Fr0stb1te (Prowler of the night)

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you,also how do you gain skills in this ep? I just have to make up the conditions myself?

5. Clozdark

Clozdark "Kuma chan \(≧◡≦)/ "「airhead」「nonsense speaker]

Reading List:
    Link
    @AliceShiki @Quaesitor
    OOC
    originally he was a borderline common sense adventurer who enjoys cooking monster and humanoid monster ->i change it into old man enjoy cooking and brewing from monster loots
    I already made some change based on the feedback
    - removing the problematic inventory and adding other inventory
    - adding 3 skill
    - making the back story more fluent
    Hope for the review of my character registration

6. Zero300

Zero300 『Mask Maker』『Kamen Rider Khaos』『Demon Immortal』

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, I've changed it to be eastern medicine only with some know-how of surgical operations like stitching wounds and amputations. And the Divine Healer has been changed to a hermit herbalist.

7. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: Alright, both of your characters look fine now.
    Slowly checking the application, Gaap yawned and began to crave the guild's symbol on a wooden plate.
    "Roun Ashpalt ? Eh, look like a rather good mercenary. Specially if you can cook. People who can cook are generally well-liked."

Commenting on what he has read, after blowing some smoke, the receptionist began to do his work more properly and handed to Ashpalt what he needed.
    "Here is your identification badge, don't lose it or you will have to pay a fine... it will be a shame if you had to waste money on that, isn't it ? Anyway, my name is Gaap, a simple receptionist and former adventurer, welcome to the Adventurers Guild and hope that you will stay with us for long. See ya later."

OOC: Welcome Cloz, been a while~
    Don't forget to put your character in your signature and obviously to have fun~
    "Zinc, eh ? A dwelf... mmm... did you know there was some theories about Dwarfs being Dark Elves ? If it was true, you would be a true elf... well, there has been no proofs and I don't know much about elves and all anyway."
    Talking to the newcomer and processing with the papers, Gaap scribbled on a wooden plate and then handed to Zinc a wooden badge on which the guild's symbol was graved.

"Alright, welcome to the Adventurers Guild ! So, here is your identification badge. Don't lose it, break it or anything along those lines or you will have to pay a fine. Mmmm, I think I am done here, by the way, the name's Gaap, a simple receptionist."

OOC: Welcome~
    Don't forget to put your character in your signature as well to read the first posts of each thread~

AliceShiki likes this.
  8. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Su Yun
    Race: A variation of Yuki-onna
    Class: Magic Brawler
    185cm tall,
    pale white skin,
    average build (healthy country average, not obese country average)
    black short-medium long curly hair
    Weapons: None
    Armour: t-shirt, pants, long sleeved jacket with a hoodie,
    Coins: 50 large copper
    Frost enhancement: Apply frost as either armour or weapon
    Frost rejuvenation: Passive permanent that keeps my body cold so I can survive, also lets me not age
    Extra sets of clothes, underwear and shoes x100
    Born as an irregular mutation from the Yuki-onna species. Due to innate ability of frost rejuvenation I was able to do what other Yuki-onna could not, walk under the sun (though due to preferences and habit, i still hide myself under long sleeved clothes and a hood).
    Grew up happy and spoiled by the tribe, but the curiosity and wanting to explore the world had me set off on my journey with the blessing of my tribe.
    To hide the identity, I took a 'random' name.

Frost is best

9. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    *finishes reading the registration before folding it away*

A male Yuki Onna? I didn't really know these existed... Well, not like there is any problem with it~

*takes out a knife and uses it to scribble in a small wooden badge*
    *gives the badge to you, it has the guild's symbol in it*

Welcome to the guild, uhn... Mister Su I guess, adding a suffix to your name would probably sound weird~ *giggles*

In any case, this is your identification badge, make sure to take proper care of it as a fine will be issued in case it's lost. I wrote your name in its back for identification purposes~

Please enjoy your stay and may the gods bless your path~ *bows*

((Welcome aboard! Remember to put your character's information within your signature please! And have fun! ^^)/))

10. Paradox Ribbon

Paradox Ribbon Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Jahdugar
    Race: Human
    Class: Porter/Carrier
    185 cm tall, scrawny, blonde short hair, blue eyes
    Weapons: Knife
    Armour: ragged clothes
    Miscellaneous
    : worn-out large Backpack, rope
    Coins: 3 Large Copper Coins
    Active:
    -​
    Passive:
    Hoarding [Beginner]: Improves usage of avaible Inventory space
    Calculating [Intermediate]: Able to calculate​
    -
    Being born into a family of fishers, Jahdugar had it a bit rougher than most of his peers. He had to help his father lay out the nets, process the fish by gutting them and keeping track of the inventory and finances.

And although it was exhausting and taxing work, it gave him a sense of accomplishment, when he saw the fruit of his labour by going through the income and the expenditures. Moreover, while his family was rather poor, his parents still spoiled him whenever they had the chance to do so. Thus he proceeded to live his life and grew into a fine young man.

However looking through the numbers time and time again, a down-trend in the income of their buisness was undeniably noticeable over the last months. At the same time, the prices for everyday goods started skyrocketing thus leading to a vicious cycle, threatening to be the doom of the family living in Lakeside Village.

In order to escape this misery before it could get any worse, Jahdugar decided to travel to Nagrand, where the rumoured Adventurers Guild was located, hoping to earn money by asissting other adventurers using his experience in managing the inventory and finances.

At last, after days of walking, wearing him out mentally and physically, did he finally arrive at his destination.

But only time will tell, what fate has in store for Jahdugar...

11. Coler

Coler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Solar Dustgold
    Race: Angelic-Fairy
    Class: Blade Dancer

: 1.60 cm tall, long golden hair reaching the waist, Purple eyes.

:
    Weapon: Dual blades-simple blades made of normal metal.
    Armor: Blue maid dress
    Miscellaneous:Backpack, rope, dismantling knife, map of Ternus, map of Nagrad.
    Coins: 10 copper coin

:
    Dual blade welder: just implies that she uses two blades instead of one.
    Judgment time: Boost in all stats against perverts and criminals.
    Sand and dust magic: An ancient magic used by fairys.

: Camping tents, camping tools, water bottles, simple clothes.

: Solar was the daughter of an angel and a fairy. Their love gave birth to her. Most of her life was spend on a faraway Island unknown to civilization. Because of this she is a bit ignorant of the outside world and it’s morals. As a loli she doesn’t have any clue about how beautiful she is. Solar spend a long time being trained by her parents. Eventually she came to inherit their skills and equipment. Deemed ready to step into adulthood and to travel the world her parents gave her permission to become independent. Solar’s dream was to join the adventurers Guild in order to make a name for herself but her her clumsy and dumb attitude make people laugh. As a swordswoman she has difficulties using her equipment and skills. Unless her level gets higher all she can do is just use a tiny bit of her power. When it comes to perverts and criminals she is a force to be feared. Fear the loli.

Please just make it pass. If it’s impossible I will make another character.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
    MaliMi likes this.
  12. Way

Way Crimeless Raubritter

Reading List:
    Link
    No.

Please read the guidelines again.

Nurman, A5G_Reaper and Coler like this.
  13. Way

Way Crimeless Raubritter

Reading List:
    Link
    The old man grins as he scrutinizes the young man.
    "Ah, another young man traveling afar to seek better fortunes huh? Becoming an adventurer is a rather unconventional choice for your talents, but it does offer many chances along with much excitement, and I'm sure one way or another you'll be finding some of both. Well, approved."
    After stamping on the registration sheet with a big red stamp and promptly keeping it under the desk, he drops a badge with the Guild‘s insignia at the boy's end of the desk.
    "Here is your adventurer's badge, with your name and class at the back of it. Be careful not to lose it, we don't offer free replacements."
    Then the old man leans back on the (surprisingly comfortable looking) chair, relaxing.
    "I see that you've just made your way here after a long trip, from the fatigue in your eyes, so you might want to rent out a room in the nearby Tavern and get some well-deserved rest in before you do anything else, eh? First impressions matter most, and I can't say you look your best. Now, get going, and may you enjoy your time here."

OOC: Welcome to the game!
    Remember to put your character sheet into your signature, and have fun!

14. Coler

Coler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I edited it a bit. Should I erase some parts. If yes I might erase all her good equipment and leave her with only two abilities.

15. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: Well little one, friendly advice, try to make everything go into spoilers like others sheets.
    Like this
    [ SPOILER="Name"]. [ /SPOILER]
    Then you remove the space between " and [, and the second space between [ and /. It is just easier to read then...

As for your money, the maximum you can get is 99 Large Copper Coin, that's fun how you broke the rule by just 1 Coin~

Oh man, and what's up with those skills ? You start at E-Rank, E-Rank is supposed to be farmerboy strength. Like, now, you easily gave her a C-Rank Strenght or so~
    The point is to start weak to become strong you could say~
    Time Magic is strictly forbidden. You don't touch anything related to Time & Space Magic, nothing, if your character has something related to this, it will be refused~
    You can't start with magical items as well~

As for all of your skills... too much is too much~
    On top of that, that's quite vague, we don't know how much she master water, fire and all that, what are we supposed to think when we see this~? That her fire magic is as strong as a lighter or that she can easily burn a forest ? That's way too vague~ obviously, it can't be accepted.

Fortunately, I am in a good mood so I took your registration quite lightly and didn't get trigger or anything~

A5G_Reaper, Coler and Nahrenne like this.
  16. Coler

Coler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Solar Dustgold
    Race: Fairy
    Class: Blade Dancer

1.20cm tall, long golden hair reaching the waist, Purple eyes.
    Weapon: Dual blades-simple blades made of copper metal.
    Armor: Blue maid dress
    Miscellaneous: Backpack, rope, dismantling knife, map of Ternus, map of Nagrad.
    Coins: 10 copper coin.
    Dual blade welder: just implies that she uses two blades instead of one.
    Judgment time: Boost in all stats against perverts and criminals.
    Sand and dust magic: An ancient magic used by fairys.
    . Camping tents, camping tools, water bottles, simple clothes.
    Solar is just a fairy. Life for her is harsh. To take care of herself she has no choice but to join the Adventurers Guild. Her ability with the swords and magic is good so she has no need for further improvement. All she ever needed is a friend but she never had one. A life of loneliness awaited her and all she could do was to take her own fate in her hands. Can she survive in a world were monsters and humans fight each other endlessly. That we will see.

‘Hirame’ my thanks and gratitude goes all to you today! You are my light after I fell in the deep darkness called despair! I thought I will never find my way out. Thank you for giving me your draft based on mine.

17. Hirame

Hirame Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its in quote and you messed up your spoilers.
    Using NUFs code can be pain sometimes~

Coler likes this.
  18. Coler

Coler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please help me a little bit here. I am attempting to do a good registration since 2 hours ago. I am too dumb to get it right.

I just removed it. I don’t think I have quoted others.

19. Hirame

Hirame Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Remove the [QUOTE ="Coler, post: 4688505, member: 165899"] from that post and Ill be able to help you. You cant quote quotes.

20. michael.kx5

michael.kx5 [Sloth Incarnate][Lewd Overlord][The mediator]

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: Better than before, but you have 2 things to keep in mind -
    1. Time magic and space magic are absolutely forbidden. We are trying to keep the power level considerably low. In simpler terms - no cheat skills. Mastery over a certain type of weapon or magic is allowed though So I recommend adding one magic attribute or Ki ability. Low-level armor is also allowed if you want more protection, Just no OP magical artifacts at the beginning. You can ask the staff for more detailed rules.
    2. While it is not in the rules, RP is a community game so we appreciate it if you read the lore behind each race, and keep track of the racial traits used by other players. For example, a player using a fairy character already exists in the game, and their settings clash with your (according to them fairies in this world don't reproduce, and don't use time magic - for mentioned above reasons). You can visit the Wiki for more lore details. If it isn't in the wiki or mentioned by already existing players, then you are free to play with the settings as you wish (be careful not to go overboard though).

Coler likes this.