LCD True Martial World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Evilnemesis7, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Yajiv21

Yajiv21 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dragon emperor technique for body & Ashura technique for energy(10,000 DWE) don't know it's technique or laws but he got inheritance three times two(Don't know he got technique or laws) of them from LM and one(Laws here) for Purple Card.

2. REDIV

REDIV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So he finally goes from young master to old monster

3. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    DET. It works for both energy and body. At least he was described as always using it in his breakthroughs ever since he got the thing, so...

4. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    We complained about how YY is always treated as an unknown junior and CC got enlightenment to make him an old monster xD

5. REDIV

REDIV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But wait YY is actually a young master(less than 1000yrs)

6. MarkofWisdom

MarkofWisdom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    His dao name is now “Old Little b******”

7. Shatteredsun

Shatteredsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He’s less than a billion years old so he’s a young master

8. carnwennan

carnwennan White Hilt Divine Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Just one chapter? After all this waiting, I kinda expected a double release.

9. Wan Ted

Wan Ted Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone read the Human Translation. Apparently the Dao of chaos has become the Major Dao of Creation.

10. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    I like Chaos, but Creation seems more approriate

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
  11. AKIKAN

AKIKAN The Dicktator

Reading List:
    Link
    ^^ I believe that it should be translated to "chaos" literally. "Creation" is usually a different Chinese character. ^^

BTW, a new RAW is up. Time for the mooks to sow discord!
    ch 1666 Hidden Murder

In front of the ghost doctor, Jiang Yuxi naturally did not dare to make a second. The injury on his body was not completely good yet, and he had to rely on the ghost doctor.

"The poison in Lin Yundan's medicine seems to have failed. It seems that the poison of the king of the nine kings of Yuanyang Danli is also solved." Luo Wang said to the ghost doctor.

When he said this, he felt incredible, and the means of poisoning it was too cold!

Ghost doctors as ghosts of the poisonous Tao, look at the whole chaotic day, afraid that no one can match it, how can Yi Yun solve the poison?

The ghost doctor said: "He can refine the medicinal herbs that illuminate the vision of the heavens and the earth in the demon city. It is not necessarily impossible to solve my poison."

"He must have a trick! No matter alchemy, detoxification." Yeah, it’s all done with some unknown secret.”

“And this secret is also of great use to me. I can share this secret with Luo Wang at that time.”

Luo Wang’s heart is moving.

He offended Yi Yun and died. Now the ghost doctor is willing to help him. It is indeed the best time to start Yi Yun.

"Okay, I will look for opportunities."

Luo Wang said to the ghost doctor.

After the ghost doctor left, Jiang Yuxi said with a sigh: "Grandpa, you have promised a ghost doctor, but how do you get to the name of Lin? He just entered the palace, it is the person who wants to rely on the emperor, we move He, aren't he afraid of angering the

empire of the empire ?" Jiang Yuxi knew that this was only desperate. He felt that he could not surpass Yiyun in his life.

Status and strength are not as good as Yi Yun, how to revenge?

"Do you really think that the Emperor wants to protect him?" Luo Wang said faintly.

Jiang Yuxi sighed: "What?"

"The tail can't be lost, Lin Yun's talent is against the sky. He hasn't become a god king yet. He has already stirred up the wind in Tianhui City. When he becomes a god king, what is it?" I am afraid that Jiang Jiuhua is not his opponent!"

"This kind of person who can't control, especially from the human race, do you think that Jiang Jiuhua will trust? Will you like it?"

"And Lin Yun has a close relationship with Jiang Xiaomo's blood king, in case Lin Yun is conditional on Vientiane Xiu Luo Dan. Jiang Xiaorou is a prince. I want her to inherit the next empire. The demon ancients may lose independence in the future. Do you think Jiang Jiuhua is willing to be threatened like this?”

“Grandfather means?” In the heart, he did not think of this layer.

"Lin Yun's Vientiane Xiu Luo Dan may open the blood of the Tianluo ancients, it can make young geniuses directly promote the blood, and also useful to the demon, which makes Jiang Jiuhua have to rely on Lin Yun."

"Lin Yun seems to A thorny fruit tree, the fruit is very sweet, but when you pick the fruit, you may hurt yourself! And the more he grows, the sharper the thorn!"

"If we take the thorn of this fruit tree So, let him only end up, not tie people, Jiang Jiuhua thanked us all too late."

"Grandpa said!" Jiang Yuzhen eyes are bright, he is not in his position, I do not know the Emperor's mind, listen to Luo Wangyi, Mao Zedong opened "When should we start?"

Jiang Yuxi is somewhat eager to wait.

"This Lin Yun is looking for death. At this time, I still want to use the demon to ride the sky. The demon is the holy place of my demon ancients, can let a human race enter? Jiang Jiuhua was forced to agree to Lin Yun this condition, he is sure It’s not so happy. If we destroy Lin Yun’s catastrophe, let him fail, and the body collapses, his martial road will be broken, and even fall directly to the realm, and it will not be lost!”

“And this thing, Jiang Jiuhua I will only show my anger on the open side. In fact, I don’t know how happy I

am !" "Jiang Jiuhuan, the old thief, wants to eat meat and doesn't want to be beaten. We shot for him, it is to help him carry a black pot."

Luo Wang and The Emperor of the Emperor had known each other for a long time. He knew very well that the Emperor Jiang Jiuhuan was a man. He was suspicious and he was always safe. He liked to provoke his opponent. He was sitting on the mountain.

"So, do we give Jiang Jiuhua a gun like this?"

"How is it possible." Luo Wang’s eyes flashed in the cold, "Ghost doctors are not saying, this Lin Yun has a secret! Jiang Jiuhua is always safe, he is afraid to start with Lin Yun under uncertain circumstances. Kind of people, just want to benefit, do not dare to take risks, he takes up a small bargain, but can't do big things!"

"As long as we can steal the secrets of Lin Yun, then we control everything."

"Grandpa said it is "Jiang Jiuhuan's heart beats faster. If everything goes smoothly, the position of the emperor, he may also get it!"

When Yi Yun wanted to enter the demon world, although many demon people in Tianhui City were jealous of Yi Yun, but now the status of Yi Yun has already made many people come to visit every day.

In the past two days, many people from the Jooyun Mountain Village were sent to the city. For these visitors, Yi Yun gave them to Jiang Xiaorou.

The internal relationship of Tianhui City is complicated and he is naturally not interested.

He quietly waited for the arrival of three days.

The demon scene of the Tianhui Ancient Market is similar to the Tianxue City.

Every time the demon scene is opened, it will consume a lot of blood and blood in the demon world. There are still nine eyes in the demon city, but there is only one in the demon world. It is obvious that this is a rare opportunity to enter.

"The kid, the demon singer, is very dangerous. Even if it is a genius of the demon, there is a body collapse in the robbery, and the smoke is gone. You must be careful when you rob this robbery. I have prepared some treasures for you. At the moment, you can keep your body."

Blood King took out a space ring and handed it to Yi Yun.

Yi Yun took over, and the gods swept away, the treasures inside... This is why the treasures are all empty.

Among the many demons, the blood king is not rich, because before he refining the Vientiane repairing Luo Dan, the blood king has already borrowed a lot of money. The treasure in the space ring is afraid to have a value of one or two thousand chaotic crystals. I don't know. What the blood king mortgaged, only borrowed this resource.

After this time, the blood king is afraid that it will take a few hundred years to slow down.

"Xie Wang predecessors blood, after the tragedy, Hui Wong asked me to open furnace repair Rodin Vientiane to practice, I can get into a share of that time, I will repay senior feelings."

The king, not of blood, Yi Yun can refine the Vientiane Shu Luo Dan so smoothly.

"The blood king predecessors, this younger generation of robbery, but also the blood king predecessors to follow the law." Yi Yun said again.

"You don't mention that I will go." The

blood king nodded, and the heart was the most difficult to measure. He couldn't figure out that Luo Wang would start with Yi Yun, but because of Yi Yun when he was robbing, he was relatively weak, and it was the most dangerous. when.

In line with the principle of being prepared, the Yiwangdu robbery, the blood king will definitely go all out to protect the law.

One night without words, the next morning, Yi Yun experienced a night of meditation and opened his eyes, today is his day of robbing, for today, he made too much preparation!
    "As long as we can steal the secrets of Lin Yun, then we control everything."
    Wow! I bet no one could ever come up with this brilliant "plan"!

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
  12. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    Entering a dungeon and didnt even spend the night with wife.. smh :facepalm:

13. rengetsu08

rengetsu08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Author released of new chapter are very eratic recently. :'(

14. darksaint124

darksaint124 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The period from New Year's to the Chinese New Year's is always very erratic.

15. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think CKTalon wrote in his other book’s thread that he is off until Monday also.

16. MarkofWisdom

MarkofWisdom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Luo King truly is an idiot that sells himself and counts the money for the seller, and with a big smile on his face too. Going to try and make YY’s tribulation worse as we expected, but it will only help him. YY really should thank Luo King when he gets a chance, shortly before he kills him

17. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    They will be dead in 7 chapters tops. And yes, YY should definetelythank the Luo King. The guy has such generosity in him, I never saw such an autruistic enemy.

18. maxx26

maxx26 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If any of these guys, YY included, ever set foot in the Reverend Insanity universe they would die in a day without even knowing how and you wanna know why because they are idiots.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
  19. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    No chapter today?

20. AKIKAN

AKIKAN The Dicktator

Reading List:
    Link
    At least, not yet.
    I blame it on Chinese New Year Days.