LCD Martial God Asura

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Raphael, Nov 13, 2015.

1. wllz

wllz Member

Reading List:
    Link
    seems like still long way to go raw is at 4058 but at that point seems like hes going new realm again and still mystery about his mother clan and stuff probably reveal in next realm or after see how long they want to drag

I only read the newest raw after a while but he build the world bigger again saying that the current realm hes in is the weakest of the others again and he finally got divine body recently

2. Robinhood1

Robinhood1 *The Mood breaker*

Reading List:
    Link
    The story still ongoing, with 3750 raws out ... Far from being complete, maybe 1000+ chapters still left to end ..
    Babelchain translations quote the numbers wrongly, raws are at ~3750 but they are quoting in 4000's ...

LordCorwin likes this.
  3. wllz

wllz Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh ok i am reading directly from 17k since its free and should be the offical site weirdly its numbering wrong also but still like i was just saying hes going to new Starfield probably soon since seems like new volume as prophecy broken in the newest raw and they said the Ancestral Martial Starfield hes current in is the weakest of the 96 starfield so 96 starfield see how many chapters he can go through with that

Edit: ooo ok he jumped from 3259 to 3560 and never change back in the raws nothing translator can do about it

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
  4. Wise old fisher

Wise old fisher [I am not a potato] [Chorus heresy]

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me if it actually is worth reading? I left it around chapter 900 in hopes I will see it complete, but it looks like it will take some time lol

5. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao...
    Good thing you droped it there ...
    Its bad...Thats all im gonna say.

UnknownSaint171 likes this.
  6. DMR

DMR Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ummm, another series with the MGA title was put in the update for this one... the other one is "My Girlfriend Archive" and should be removed.

7. random9997

random9997 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i still read it. but i take like 2 month breaks and then read the built up chapters. i only continue reading cause i have a need for completion

8. sgrey

sgrey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's pertty much the same thing you've read in previous chapters, just in the higher realms. Go to higher realm -> is weakest in that realm -> meat a girl -> cultivate -> become strong -> save a girl -> go to higher realm and repeat

9. sgrey

sgrey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe the author was saying something like 5000 chapters total, but looking at it now, I don't think it's gonna happen. I mean he hasn't saved Xue Ji yet, and that will probably take another 1000 chapters. Then he will have to find that dude to free his wives, that another 1000. Then go save his mom, that will probably be 2000 chapters. And god knows what else he will go around doing. I don't see that ending any time within the next 5 years at least. I hope I am wrong

10. kennykdogg

kennykdogg Sage of 7 sins

Reading List:
    Link
    the way you casual say an arc will take a thousand + chapters is scary.

11. sgrey

sgrey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Look at how this author writes... if you break this novel into sections where he does something major in one place and moves into the next place, then you will find that the number of chapters increase all the time. Usually,him achieving a goal, like saving a school, getting recognized by the clan, etc. takes anywhere from about 300 to 1000 chapters. So if we assume he will go on a journey to save Xue Ji, expect him to make several detours, make few friends, save few girls, and then finally get to the saving part, which just by itself will last a 100 chapters of him fighting...

12. Robinhood1

Robinhood1 *The Mood breaker*

Reading List:
    Link
    Author might skip some power ups later(which happens in 99% novels). He should be done with his current galaxy upto 4500-4700 chapter range. Nearly 700-1000 chapters on rest of the part ...
    Should be completed within 5500 .. If he cuts corner then a few hundred chapter earlier

13. sgrey

sgrey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It might possible with the time skip, yes. I don't think the author will go for it, though. It seems he needs to power up too much overall to be done in another 1500 chapters, and to do too much.

14. Ram5

Ram5 [Noodle Stealer]

Reading List:
    Link
    So, this story still a thing?

15. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    From.the looks of thing itll continue for another 3-4k chapters lol

16. Ram5

Ram5 [Noodle Stealer]

Reading List:
    Link
    lol I read this like two or three years ago

17. UnknownSaint171

UnknownSaint171 To Something Sounds Cooler

Reading List:
    Link
    It's hard to believe that this novel still receives a lot of popularity...

18. RandomHordeLord

RandomHordeLord Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think most of the popularity is from haters like me that have the time to waste. If you look at the comments section on MGA chapters it's just a sea of people trashing it.

19. djsosonut

djsosonut Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would hope so. I dropped this story around chapter 400. When he pretty much conquered the continent he was on, but suddenly another enemy that was a little stronger than him popped up yet again for like the 30th time in that story. I severely doubted it would ever get any better. Glad to know I was right.

20. slaughter god

slaughter god overlord of all evil

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm actually appalled this novel is still alive.