Spoiler The Second Coming of Avarice / Gluttony

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Knight8, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Knight8

Knight8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are the last four confirmed or only have feelings for him?

2. Cyltea

Cyltea New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Check the thread "Various MTL Text" (I can't send link because not enough post)
    Don't use the link from page 1, but use the newest one (on page 20++)
    They got it up to chapter 397

3. peanutbutter_J

peanutbutter_J Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have found the raw(gdrive) but nope.
    It's freakin hard to mtl, i almost lost my brain cell

4. Cooltool

Cooltool Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any spoilers on his relationship with his family? also how does he meet up with the childhood friend who he likes at the start?

Cyltea and MadDog390 like this.
  5. ajithsai

ajithsai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what will happen to ex girlfriend and when will they again ??

6. Faterjonan

Faterjonan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone, anyone... Please give me some spoiler.:blobsob::blobsob:

7. Knight8

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the daughter of luxuria the level 9 priest?Seo Yuhui right?

8. Dart

Dart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens to his ex-gf btw? I'm assuming she's the daughter of Luxuria. Do they get back together?

9. Faterjonan

Faterjonan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Second Attemp to beg for Spoiler..... Spoiler please......:blob_teary::blob_teary:

10. Kuchi66

Kuchi66 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some questions to start off the spoilers
    Is Yoo Seohwa part of paradise? If so, what is her position and how strong is she.

Who is the lady in chapter two, who told Seol that he could request help from her in the future?

What did Teresa lose in the prologue? Wasn't it supposed to be her royal blood?

11. Cronoxqinz

Cronoxqinz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In which chapter did he reunite with
    When does he reunite with yoo seohwa? Chapter? Pls :c

12. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry. I didn't read the novel but MTLed the Korean wiki. The novel raws are paid per chapter and the wiki is not really complete so I also don't know

13. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes it's her. She also has a restaurant near carpe diem headquarters

14. Cronoxqinz

Cronoxqinz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh :c, either way thank you for your answer :)

15. Knight8

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know if he truly ends with a harem or it's only ambiguoes in the end?

16. Cronoxqinz

Cronoxqinz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well i started reading the MTL version so i'm gonna summary the little information i could get.

From
    Arc 1:

-They go in a mission to that village
    -Seol resolve the mistery about it
    -Maria and the other 3 (The other team) vote against Seol order about not entering a "cave"
    -Obviously it goes like shit because of that
    -I didn't understand how but they win without causality
    -Seol discover the village chief identity (i didnt understand who he is tho)

-When they go back to the city they tell him that the team Agnes(And the Russians) + Dylon and Hugo failed in their mission
    They inform him that Dylon, Hugo, Teressa, and 2 random high classes couldn't escape and were captured

Arc 2:

-Seol make a lot of preparations to go save them and he entered the rescue team (which is lead by a lvl 5 archer named Kazuki)
    -They manage to save Hugo
    -They manage to find Dylan but it was already to late so they killed him. Rip Dylan
    -Seol found Teressa but when they were escaping someone shooted him in the leg and they fall in a cliff
    -The rescue team decide to go back without Seol and Teressa cause they kinda thought they were dead

-I didn't understand shit about how they manage to survive but they did, they traveled a lot (like 2/3 weeks) and they returned safe and sound
    -A lot of shit happen during they journey but i couldn't understand 90% of it except of the fact that the village chief, a fallen angel named michael, and the ghost helped him
    -The ghost give seol another item
    -Teressa is 100% in love with Seol after what happened so Teressa confirmed in harem
    -They go back and they got an emotional reunion

Arc 2.5:

-Seol goes back to Earth, he goes to see his parents
    -Long story short: The mother want to talk with him, the father don't want it, and one of the siblings (i didn't understand if it was the sister or the brother) wants to listen to him while the other doesn't want to see him ever again, the ex gf only got like 1 dialogue and it wasn't important
    -He reunite with Yoo Seorah and they talk (i dont know about what to be honest)
    -He goes back to Lost paradise

-Carpe diem is in a bad position now thanks to dylan death so the ex leader comes back
    -Seol Level up (But i didnt get the new name of the class or the new abilitys)
    -Cho Level Up
    -Carpe diem ex leader start training Seol to go to a banquet (Its kinda like a "quest" that is famous for being hard as fuck, a lot of teams participate in it, it got 3 phases, its made 1 time per year, it is hard but it got a lot of good rewards)
    -The standard level of this banquet is lvl 4
    -They go with a team like this: Seol lvl 3 warrior, Hugo lvl 4 warrior, Cho lvl 5 priest (Templar), Kazuki (The archer) lvl 5 pathfinder, a lvl 5 high priest (dont know the name), Maria lvl 4 priest and a lvl 4 thief (dont know the name)

Arc 3: (This arc is the banquet and i didnt finish it yet)

Sorry for my bad english and sorry if i messed up some names, reading the MTL literally destroyed my english

moneng85, Wujigege, akashfro and 2 others like this.
  17. ZahhaK

ZahhaK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you m(_ _)m i'll be waiting for more

18. Cronoxqinz

Cronoxqinz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A little more

Arc 1 (Banquet arc):

-Like i said they formed a team
    -At the start of stage 1 the team got separated
    -Seol made a team with the people that arrived at the same location with him
    -This team is: seol lvl 3 warrior, maria lvl 4 priest, ora hee lvl 5 warrior?, audrey bassler lvl 4 archer?, charlet sophie lvl 3, lara wolf lvl 3 and a mysterious girl with silver hair
    -The first stage was pretty easy, it was a maze with 120 doors, the hard part in this stage was the inner problems in the team cause they didnt know each others, they pass this stage easy when seol take the lead thanks to an advice from the girl with the silver hair
    - In the first stage there were 320 people and only 160 survived it

-The second stage was pretty much like the first stage, the test was easy but it become hard cause all the 160 people wanted to have the lead and have fear to become the sacrificial pawn
    -Seol made a plan and with the help of Kazuki he takes the lead after a fight with Audrey bassler
    -They pass the second stage thanks to Seol defeating a champion orc in 1v1
    -110 people survived this stage

-The 3rd stage was optional and only 10 people decide to participate, Seol, Audrey bassler, Ora hee and the priest from Kazuki's team (the nameless) and 6 randoms
    -This stage was like a mafia game but to be honest i didnt understand the conditions to win
    -But well, Seol, Audrey bassler, Ora hee, the priest and 1 Random passed the third stage
    -Thanks to this seol open the right path of his eyes and now he can see blue color ("Oddity")

The important things in this arc are:

-Seol becomes a better leader
    -The mysterious girl with silver hair is mysterious
    -Ora Hee is kinda friendly with seol
    -Seol kill a human for the first time (In stage 3 cause that motherfucker had killed lara wolf without a reason)
    -The priest from kazuki's team was the daughter of luxuria
    -And seol got the right path blue

Arc 2:

-Thanks to the banquet seol became lvl 4
    -He became the new leader of Carpe Diem too
    -He release the spell that was maintaining the ghost in the grave, so now the ghost follow him (it lives in his necklace)
    AND THANKS TO THE GHOST FROM THIS POINT ON WARDS READING THE MTL IS A LOT HARDER)
    -He start to search for a new archer for Carpe diem
    -He start to search for the siblings from the tutorial to join Carpe Diem(Cause the girl was an archer and obviously he kinda missed them)
    -I didnt understand a lot in this arc (THANKS TO THE GHOST), so im gonna summary really hard
    -The siblings couldnt join carpe diem cause they had a contract with another team, so seol made a deal with that team
    -That team went to a mission and it got nearly exterminated (only the leader Fisora survived thanks to Seol)
    -Seol managed to free the siblings and the siblings decided to follow him

After they entered carpe diem the siblings + seol + the ex leader of carpe diem were to a mountain to train and they were followed by the daughter of luxuria and Fisora

-In this training cap seol and the daughter of luxuria get closer and they practically became friends
    -The "Archer of steel" Marcel Ginnoea join carpe diem (Lvl 4 archer)
    -And seol rises his stats
    -There was a emergency call from the palace (The parasites invade the fortress again but with a lot more soldiers) and all the important teams in the city reunites, seol goes as the leader and representative of carpe diem
    -They started to preparate for the war, maria and Fisora joined to carpe diem temporaly
    -Carpe diem form a partnership with Bloodline (Ora hee team)
    -The daughter of luxuria level up (Now she is lvl 8)

Next arc: The war start

kuroik, wildthorn and akashfro like this.
  19. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    If I may add, Seo Yuhui is the daughter of Luxuria based on the wiki spoilers

20. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    By wiki, do you mean Namu wiki