Forgotten Title Im looking for this novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by KizunaAi, Feb 9, 2019.

1. KizunaAi

KizunaAi Cookie Lover ~ I love fuwa fuwa dolls ~

Reading List:
    Link
    Im looking for this novel....I don't remember clearly but i only remember that "Girl has grief and reborn back fews year before she died ....then she changed her fate" like usual plot but the different things that her father dotes on her when she changed her fate ..... If you know please tell me

2. Jibril

Jibril Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. aceclover95

aceclover95 『Starry Night Translator』『Ruler of Sloth』

Reading List:
    Link
    Abandoned Empress? It's a webtoon and not a novel though. But it matches with what you said.

4. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could you give more information?
    Is it the usual chinese kingdom, fantasy like western kingdom, or other type of background?

5. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably either of this?

6. OverlordPotato

OverlordPotato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. King0Mik

King0Mik 【An Actual Idiot】

Reading List:
    Link
    Reincarnation ~Lord is Extremely Hardcore~ (MC got betrayed by adopted sister, who turned her whole family against her. She is reborn and in a way, controls her family to the extent that they adore her and can't live without her.)

+1 to Chongfei Manual (MC was schemed against by her stepmother and sent to the countryside. She is reborn and is able to thwart her stepmother's plot. Her father dotes on her.)

Rebirth of the Tyrant's Pet: Regent Prince is Too Fierce (In her past life, she transmigrated into the body of an abandoned princess who lived in the Cold Palace, but was unable to obtain the love of her husband despite all the help she gave him. She is reborn into that same abandoned princess but a few years than she did previously. A couple chapters later, she is able to gain the love of her father, the Emperor, partially due to her likeness of her mother.)

The Rebirth of the Malicious Empress of Military Lineage (She helped her husband to become Emperor in her past life, but she was hopelessly in love with him, and she was known as an idiot. In this life, she becomes closer to her family, who dotes on her.)

Eh, that's all I can think of. You'll probably need to give more details (if you can) for people to help you get the exact novel.

8. KizunaAi

KizunaAi Cookie Lover ~ I love fuwa fuwa dolls ~

Reading List:
    Link
    Thnx for tellling all the suggestion !

Yes it is the usual chinese kingdom...If you know some of it please tell me

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2019