Game Sign Up Adventurer's Guild - Registration

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by AliceShiki, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Adrian160596

Adrian160596 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shes not Op anymore i think. Maybe she could change some details like normal metal ->copper metal but thats it. And i dont see any time magic anymore. it just says fairy magic (she could change that for the spells maybe)
    Oh and fix the spoilers haha

2. michael.kx5

michael.kx5 [Sloth Incarnate][Lewd Overlord][The mediator]

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: hmmm?
    *Takes a second look*
    You are right, it isn't time magic anymore. My bad.
    It's still not lining up with the fairies in the wiki.

3. Hirame

Hirame Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Solar Dustgold
    Race: Angelic-Fairy
    Class: Blade Dancer

1.60 cm tall, long golden hair reaching the waist, Purple eyes.
    Weapon: Dual blades-simple blades made of normal metal.Armor: Blue maid dress
    Miscellaneous: Backpack, rope, dismantling knife, map of Ternus, map of Nagrad.
    10 copper coin
    Dual blade wielder: just implies that she uses two blades instead of one.
    Judgment time: Boost in all stats against perverts and criminals.
    Sand and dust magic: Ancient fae magic
    Camping tents, camping tools, water bottles, simple clothes.
    Solar was a children of love between an angel and fairy. Most of her life was spend on a faraway Island unknown to civilization near the continent of Agral’s. Because of this she is a bit ignorant of the outside world and it’s morals. As a child she doesn’t have any clue about how beautiful she is. Solar spend a long time being trained by her parents. Eventually she came to inherit their skills and equipment. Deemed ready to step into adulthood and to travel the world her parents gave her permission to become independent. Solar’s dream was to join the adventurers Guild in order to make a name for herself but her her clumsy and dumb attitude make people laugh. As a swordswoman she has difficulties using her equipment and skills. But when it comes to perverts and criminals? She is a force to be feared.

(( Add some specific skills, not general "Fae magic" Look at how @Nahrenne handled hers.
    Also, you can put some pic instead of desc of her, but both are fine, rly. I just like pics more :p))

Adrian160596 likes this.
  4. Adrian160596

Reading List:
    Link
    In what? if its about size she is an hybryd so....she could be taller. Also about magic it said they are fond of not they only learn arcane and nature:hmm:

5. Hirame

Hirame Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Coler Forgot ping, so here it is. Read the post ↑

6. michael.kx5

michael.kx5 [Sloth Incarnate][Lewd Overlord][The mediator]

Reading List:
    Link
    Faires (in the settings set by previous players) don't sexually reproduce so there can't be a hybrid. And well....... This dust magic seems like a racial trait more than something you learn. If the other Fairy player agrees to it then it's another story, but then it will rewriting existing settings in the middle of the game which is a NG in any RP in my opinion.
    If Coler meant "fairy wings dust" or something similar then it's good though, and sand falls under earth magic.

Adrian160596 likes this.
  7. Adrian160596

Reading List:
    Link
    so maybe a fairy and an angel fell in love and a goddess gift them and egg with a child from both of them?

michael.kx5 likes this.
  8. Coler

Coler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Race: Fairy
    1.60cm tall, long golden hair reaching the waist, Purple eyes.
    Weapon: Dual blades-simple blades made of copper metal.
    Armor: Blue maid dress
    Coins: 10 copper coin.
    Dual blade welder: just implies that she uses two blades instead of one.
    Judgment time: Boost in all stats against perverts and criminals. Useful only on criminals. No there are no additional or Op effect. This allows you only to defend against evil Humans.
    Dust and sand magic: An ancient magic used by fairys. Just allows you make dust and use it to blind you opponent. The skill level must increase in order to use higher rank magic. Right now it a 0.
    . Camping tents, camping tools, water bottles, simple clothes.
    Solar is just a fairy. Life for her is harsh. To take care of herself she has no choice but to join the Adventurers Guild. Her ability with the swords and magic is good so she has no need for further improvement. All she ever needed is a friend but she never had one. A life of loneliness awaited her and all she could do was to take her own fate in her hands. Can she survive in a world were monsters and humans fight each other endlessly. That we will see.

Look, if a fairy was only 10 cm tall how can I even beat enemies. I didn’t even add fire magic because it might look too op. The only skill I gave her was natural dust magic used by fairy’s and a boost against criminal in case she ever got kidnaped or was being harassed by perverse guys. Her level and rank is an E. I even described the skill. More than this and I might just erase all her skills. And can we not talk about how tall and why shouldn’t she reproduce. I mean why can’t she have a boyfriend???

Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
  9. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    ((It's fine if there are characters whose lore contradict each other a bit, we just assume it's a different variant of the same race and what not~

We'd rather not stop people from making their character follow a concept they like, unless it kinda breaks the game that is~))
    ((It seems mostly fine to me, just clarify a few things and I'll proceed with your registration~

You're 1.20cm tall or 1.60cm tall? The information in the post and in the message you quoted kinda contradict each other... >.>

Judgement Time is not a "OMG this is so OP broken boost!!!" thing, right? Like... I have no problem with the skill's concept in all honesty, just wanted a confirmation she doesn't become strong enough to break walls or things like it.

Sand and Dust Magic is what exactly? Like... You create sand/dust? You control the sand/dust already in the ground? Or is it some magical dust with special effects that you can create? Just clarify what it is please~))

Nahrenne, Coler and Haxagen like this.
  10. Coler

Coler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Race: Fairy
    1.60cm tall, long golden hair reaching the waist, E-cup breasts, Purple eyes.
    Weapon: Dual blades-simple blades made of copper metal.
    Armor: Blue maid dress
    Coins: 10 copper coin.
    Dual blade welder: just implies that she uses two blades instead of one.
    Judgment time: Boost in all stats against perverts and criminals. Useful only on criminals. No there are no additional or Op effect. This allows you only to defend against evil Humans.
    Dust and sand magic: An ancient magic used by fairys. Just allows you make dust and use it to blind you opponent. The skill level must increase in order to use higher rank magic. Right now it a 0.
    . Camping tents, camping tools, water bottles, simple clothes.
    Solar is just a fairy. Life for her is harsh. To take care of herself she has no choice but to join the Adventurers Guild. Her ability with the swords and magic is good so she has no need for further improvement. All she ever needed is a friend but she never had one. A life of loneliness awaited her and all she could do was to take her own fate in her hands. Can she survive in a world were monsters and humans fight each other endlessly. That we will see.

Look, if a fairy was only 10 cm tall how can I even beat enemies. I didn’t even add fire magic because it might look too op. The only skill I gave her was natural dust magic used by fairy’s and a boost against criminal in case she ever got kidnaped or was being harassed by perverse guys. Her level and rank is an E. I even described the skill. More than this and I might just erase all her skills. And can we not talk about how tall and why shouldn’t she reproduce. I mean why can’t she have a boyfriend???

[/QUOTE]

11. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    ((*laughs* I was just going by what you wrote, alright? And she can get a boyfriend or reproduce, no worries no worries~

And thanks for clarifying, let me make a proper IC reply~))

Coler likes this.
  12. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    My my? Another fairy? Didn't expect to see yet another registering so soon~ *giggles*

Let's see... *looks through registration papers* Seems all good to me~

*takes out a knife and starts scribbling with it in a small wooden badge*
    *gives said badge to you, it has the guild's symbol in it*

Here is your guild badge, it will work as your identification, so please take good care of it... A fine will be issued in case it's lost.
    I just carved your name in its back btw~

That's about it, welcome aboard and good luck out there~ *smiles*

((Welcome, sorry for all the trouble~

Please put your character's information in your signature, alright? Have fun~))

Coler likes this.
  13. WhitesRabbit48

WhitesRabbit48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Lethe
    Race: Rabbitkin?
    Class: Pro-Sleeper and possibly a decent Summoner

3” tall; long white hair w/lop ears; cute fluff of a tail; otherwise human-ish appearance; left eye blue with a spade shaped mark underneath; right eye yellow/golden with diamond mark underneath; overall a real cute chibi; working on illustration...

-Blanket/Sleeping Bag: It’s a twofer and Lethe’s most prized possession.(Please read you touch, you die) Probs does some stuff but, ehh, it’s kinda low lvl and needs fancy materials to upgrade or enchant.

-Summoning Pillow lvl 1: Stores her summons (so also v important). It changes size to fit what she is/looks like at the moment. If she worked harder she could probably summon and unsummon the pillow itself. Well, maybe one day. Current capacity is 3 pts.

-Randal’s Dagger (Sorry, Randal): Just your average iron dagger. Neither here nor there in terms of quality or sharpness. Excellent at cutting cheese.

-1 Set o Comfy Clothing: What can I say, comfort is key.

-Worn Pair of Leather Boots: Just your average pair of comfy leather boots. Seems like they could use a little tlc.

-3 Large Copper Coins: Thanks, Randal!

-Bota Full of Fruit Wine: Yep.

-Dried Biscuits: Not super tasty but Lethe never forgets to have snacks.

[Random Teleport *Curse*] While this is supposedly a curse Lethe don’t really care as long as she can sleep. Every once in a while (it seems to be entirely random) she gets teleported to some random location. No one knows why, no one knows how. It’s just one of those things.

[Random Appearance Change *Maybe a Curse? We dunno*] Another one of those random things in life that Lethe can’t do much about and coincidentally doesn’t care much about. (Sleep =#1 remember?) Her appearance and gender tend to change randomly. Generally her appearance is on the cute side with, much to her annoyance, occasional interruptions of stunningly handsome. Her race, eyes, marks below her eyes, and hair color stay the same.

[Dream Summons lvl almost 1] Characters/creatures in her dreams have a .5% chance of becoming summonable creatures. That being said, each summon is allocated a point expenditure based on it’s mighty-ness (ex. Chicken: 1pt) and she only can have 3 points worth of summons in her pillow at the moment. Currently, she can only summon one being at a time for a limited period of time.

[Stealth Sleep lvl 8] When sleeping in potentially dangerous environments Lethe enters a stealth(?) mode. Basically you can’t sense her, though you can trip over her...

[Let Me Sleep lvl max] She can sleep anywhere, anytime.

[Dagger Holding] Please note that it says holding not using. She’s still working on that part...

-Extra Socks: What would you ever do without them?

Lethe nearly gave a Demon a heart attack when he tripped over him outside of The Abyss in Nyllia. (Lethe was a small, very young looking male at this point.) Seeing how cute Lethe was the Demon, Randal, took him home while he was half asleep. To Randal’s utter bewilderment Lethe slept for 13 more hours before waking and professing he had no idea who he was. Thankfully, his pillow had been labeled with his name (or maybe that was the manufacture? *shrugs*) so he knew that much.

Good for Lethe, Randal wasn’t a creep— just a little eccentric in his obsession with cute— and let Lethe stay with him. Poor Randal had yet another heart attack when a week later he woke up to find that Lethe had become a tall, dashing female that appeared to be in her early 20s. Randal had no idea how to deal with such an attractive woman, but Lethe couldn’t have cared less and kept on a sleepin’. After a few weeks, Randal got used to her new appearance and decided that such a fair lady should learn some self defense. ‘Cause ya know men (and women) are wolves, right? He had finally woken her up enough and started to teach her how to use a dagger when she suddenly vanished into thin air. That marked the start of her journey.

She almost died a few times due to being teleported to dangerous locations but has so far managed to sleep her way to safety. She even managed to add a basic slime worth 2 pts (his name is Martin and he is orange)to her Summoning Pillow!

Most recently she appeared in Nagrand right in front of the Adventures Guild as a smoll, young female. Seeing nothing else to do she figured joining wouldn’t be too bad and maybe she could earn some coin to buy materials to upgrade her sleeping bag/blanket combo for a better sleep.

Not sure if her job is out of alignment with the world’s setting, but if so just lemme know and I’ll fix it up. Or whatever other issues there may be.

14. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww::aww::blobokhand:
    Sad...:blobpensive:

15. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    *finishes reading the registration and gets a warm look on her face*

My my, such a troublesome set of curses you have on you... Good thing you know how to deal with them though~

*takes out a knife and starts scribbling in a wooden badge with it*
    *gives the badge to you, it has the guild's symbol in it*

This works as your identification, please make sure to take care of it as you'll be issued a fine in case it's lost... Also, I just wrote your name in its back for identification purposes~

What else...? Try to not sleep in the middle of a job? It may anger the client and make them want to give you a reduced pay...

Welcome aboard anyways Lethe-chan, hopefully you'll have a safe time with us~ *bows*

((I loved your character so much!!! *hugs*

Welcome aboard, make sure to put your character's information in your signature though~

You joined in a bit of a slow day, most quests are already taken and all... The board will get new quests tomorrow though! ^^)/

Remember to have fun~))

WhitesRabbit48 likes this.
  16. WhitesRabbit48

WhitesRabbit48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *squirms out of sleeping bag looking a bit like a bag worm*

“‘S okay. ’ll be tall again. ‘ventually...”

*rubs eyes, yawns, and burrows back into the sleeping bag to continue her midday nap*

17. Coler

Coler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When you said “”Signature”” are you referring to the one in my Profile Option: signature

18. Zero300

Zero300 『Mask Maker』『Kamen Rider Khaos』『Demon Immortal』

Reading List:
    Link
    yes

Coler likes this.
  19. Soremad

Soremad New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OoC: This is not a troll post. It is supposed to be a joke character I wanted to play for some time. Of course, it should not be OP. It is just, well penguin.

Note:
    In brackets is the real information. Without brackets is the info given to guild.

Name
    : Lorenzo (Piqui)
    Race: Human (Penguinkind)
    Class: Cultivator (Cultivator)
    Will post once I get enough messages.
    Coins: 9 LCC.
    Human construct + clothes.
    Sword
    Temperature Tolerance:
    • Description: User is trained to be capable of resisting the temperatures of Ternus.
    Cold resistance:
    • Description: What did you expect from a freaking penguin?
    Human Suit Maintenance:
    • Description: User is capable of providing a basic maintenance to its human suit.
    Basic Swordmanship:
    • Description: Really, just basics. What would you expect from a penguin? He might be an above average penguin, but having fingers is still weird.
    Human Language:
    • Description: Can talk, alright.
    Frost Ki:
    • Description: An ability to manipulate frost ki
    Frost Attack:
    • Description: The ability to imbue weapons or fists/wings with frost ki (even through the human construct) for a limited amount of time and unleash a single frost ki attack.
    • Notes: Aside from increased power, the attack slows the opponent.
    Frost Slide:
    • Description: Creates an aura of frost on Piqui's tummy. Piqui can slide on normal ground.
    Advanced Penguin Combat:
    • Descriptions: The very core of penguins' military martial arts.
    • Includes: Slaps, pecking, penguin footwork and sliding.
    • Note: if you compare it to other species, it really is nothing great, aside from the sliding thing.
    Penguin Swimming:
    • Description: Who needs to fly, when you can swim?
    The Pengunkind, a tribe of intelligent penguins living far in the south, outside the mapped areas. The tribe is isolated, but recently they have started to venture into the unknown lands and possibly make contact with other species. However, they are very suspicious and only when they are sure of not negativelly impacting their homeland, will they actually step forward and show their true selves. Till then, they will keep sending their agents to observe in their magical constructs.

Piqui is one of the agents and his station is the adventurer's guild.

@Quaesitor
    OoC: I know you have all exams already...

Hirame, Quaesitor and A5G_Reaper like this.
  20. kyuukestu

kyuukestu 『Q』『Vampyre Imperatrix』

Reading List:
    Link
    Hair still dripping from her earlier dip in the river, Plumeria walk -nay, slithered- her way through the doors of the guild, her serpentine form of almost 8 meters training in her wake. Also in her wake was a trail of water meandering across the Guild's floors. Shimmying up to the registration counter, Plumeria slid her Registration Form to the nearest available receptionist. Giving a bashful chuckle, she spoke in hissing tones, "Pleasssse excussse the messss, I had to sssswim here from Nyllia...Thisss isss the Guild, right?"

================================================
    Name: Plumeria Egle
    Race: Beastkin (Serpent)
    Class: N/A - She plans to choose one after becoming an adventurer. Default? Huntress...I guess?

Appearance:

In classic Lamia fashion, Egle possesses the upper body of a human attached to a lengthy coil of slithering scale and muscle. From the tip of her tail to the crown her head, Egle is an approximate 7.82m (approx. 25.65 ft) in length. When standing upright she's 1.68m (5'6" ft), leaving a length of 6.14m (approx. 20ft) behind her.

Her scales are smooth and tightly packed together, and can mostly be found covering her tail. However, patches of scales can be found scattered along other sections of her body including her; cheeks, neck, torso, and arms. The coloration of her scales is, for the most part, darker hues of purple, blue and black, aligned in a simple camouflage pattern; with the exception of her underbelly, which is white, and a set of bright iridescent scales on her humanoid torso used for communication among those of the same species. All her scales are cool and smooth to the touch, but cable of providing basic defense, though in this as well, her underbelly and torso are the exceptions, being instead, soft, supple and warm. Most of her scales are matte, while her communal scales are glossy and lustrous.

As a snake species of Beastkin, she has access to a plethora of senses including; a forked tongue to assist a heightened sense of smell, heat-detecting pits hidden beneath the scales on her cheeks, a dual set of external and internal ears, tactile receptors across her body, and vibration sensitive tissue lining her underbelly. Her vision is, however, rather poor and limited to the few meters surrounding her. Elge is extremely sensitive to changes in temperature, and although not as greatly affected as her fully reptilian counterparts, she does poorly in cold climates.

Elge sports a lengthy head of black hair tied into a braid and thrown over her left shoulder. She decorates her hair with a dark metallic ornament of a snake utilized as a hair-binding, and a pair of silver hair needles. The serpentine hair accessory is a member of a 5-piece set of decor that consists of the hair-piece, a serpentine armband on her right upper arm, a snaky little ring on her left ring finger, and two pendants she keeps wrapped around her tail.

The skin on her humanoid half is a dusky brown, and its figure is lithe and toned. Elge's top half is clothed by a shoulderless coat that exposes her midriff. She also wears a skirt with split edges.

In her mouth is a pair of fangs attached to her venom gland, and behind those are a row of recurved teeth. While she has a preference for meat, she's capable of eating just about anything she can swallow whole.

She possesses yellow, slit pupils as well as both brille* and eyelids.

* The brille is the layer of transparent, immovable disc-shaped skin or scale covering the eyes of some animals for protection.

~~Transformation~~

Similar to mermaids, Elge is capable of manifesting human legs for more convenient travel. When manifested her tail does not disappear, but instead shortens to a length of 1.5m. Her legs are covered with the same coloration as her tail, with the white scales on her underbelly appearing on the inside of her thighs. The pair of pendants wrapped around her tail and transferred to her ankles after transformation and visa-versa.
    Weapons:
    • Simple Iron Dagger.
    • Fangs
    • Does her Tail count?
    Armor:
    • Scales (Offers limited protection)
    Misc:
    • Large Copper x 5
    • Small Copper x 5
    Passive:
    • Ki Affinity - Has the potential to use Ki, but lacks the guidance to turn potential into actuality.
    • Enhanced Senses - Heightened Touch, Smell, and Hearing. (Poor Vision)
    • Heat Sense - Can pick up on heat signatures through the heat receptors beneath the scales on her cheeks.
    Active:
    • Stealth - Quite stealthy for one so large. (Only applicable in dark areas.)
    • Tracking - a natural born tracker.
    • Swimming - A powerful swimmer due to her versatile tail.
    • Hug - Comes in the lethal and non-lethal varieties.
    N/A
    Born in the arid deserts of the Beastman Alliance, Elge once belonged to a tribe of snake-kin who were scattered to the winds during the on-going war between the Beastman Alliance and the Holy Empire of Men. From a young age, she was captured and enslaved and spent most of her life growing up in the Holy Empire of Men. To be more specific she was sold to a noble in the south-western section of the Empire, several tens of kilometers from the border of Nyllia.

While she was never horribly abused, she wasn't exactly treated nicely either. Her 'owners' saw fit to feed her at their leisure, often irregularly as several days to weeks could pass before they remembered. She was more often than not, forced to scavenge for her own sustenance from wherever should get it eating everything from what birds and rodents she could catch to, on one occasion, the neighbor's pet cat.

On one outing, as her owners visited the nearby river, she seized the opportunity to slip into the water where her swimming abilities and larger lung capacity allowed her to escape pursuers. She survived mainly on what fish she could catch, and what creatures she could ambush at the River's edge. She kept to the shallows whenever she needed to rest and traveled beneath the surface for as long as possible. After several weeks, she'd managed to cross the border of the Empire and enter into the Queendom of Nyllia. Noticing the marked increase in the number of beastmen, she resurfaced and spent a short while within the Queendom, learning basic skills like Reading and Writing. It was also around this time that she changed her name to Plumeria, after the flower, representing Rebirth and New Beginnings. After a year or two, she decided to travel to Ternus and join the Adventurer's Guild as she was lacking in the skills to do anything else.

By a stroke of luck, she was able to swim all the way to the Guild's HQ!

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019