Game Sign Up Adventurer's Guild - Registration

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by AliceShiki, Jan 28, 2019.

1. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    *finishes reading through the registration before putting the paper away*

Alright, there seem to be no problems with it, so... Welcome aboard Lorenzo-san~

*takes out a knife and starts using it to scribble in a small wooden badge*
    *gives said badge to you, it has the guild's symbol in it*

This is your identification badge, please make sure to take proper care of it, as a fine will be issued in case it's lost. For the sake of making sure it's yours, I just wrote your name in its back.

That's about it, good luck out there~ *bows*

((I have to wonder what the human suit is made of, but... Uhn... I think it's alright.

Remember to put your character's information in your signature and have fun~))

A5G_Reaper likes this.
  2. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, uhn... I have to ask you to not come into the guild's builds while soaked Plumeria-san, you'll greatly trouble other patrons.

That said, there seems to be no problems, so...

*takes out a knife and scribbles in a small wooden badge*
    *gives you the badge, it has the guild's symbol in it*

This is your identification badge, please take proper care of it as you'll have to pay a fine in case it's lost. Your name is written in its back for identification purposes.

That's all, I hope your future is better than what life treated you so far, good luck out there Plumeria-san~ *bows*

((She's soooo biiiiiiig!!! :blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful:

*hugs* Welcome aboard Kyuu-chan, remember to put your character's info in your sig and... Have fun~))

A5G_Reaper and kyuukestu like this.
  3. Otaku108

Otaku108 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Lucas
    Race: Homonculus (Human)
    Class: Wizard/Warrior (Spell Sword)
    4' 2" body made mostly of Iron Wood and framed in a silvery type of unknown metal.
    Two eyes of Emerald set into a face that looks barely humanoid.
    No nose, or ears, it's apparent that his creator cared little for aesthetics.
    Hands and feet ended in cat like claws that could be retracted when not needed.
    [​IMG]
    Wooden Half Staff
    Leather Backpack
    Grey Woolen Robe
    <Scholar> Learns quickly and easily. (Due to the artificial body, has a nearly eidetic memory.)
    <Artificial Body> Doesn't need to eat or sleep, but the mind will start to deteriorate if he doesn't socialize and meditate regularly. (Also has the effect of dulling emotions over time, the less interactions with people, the faster this occurs.)
    <Absent minded> Often can be found staring at nothing whilst thinking, or staring at something of interest while pondering about it. (Happens more often if he hasn't spoken to someone recently or meditated to clear the mind.)
    <Foot in mouth> Says whatever comes to mind without much if any thought. (Especially when under Absent Minded effects)
    <Claw Handed Fighting Style> Level 1: Has basic hand to hand combat skills.
    <Spell Craft> Level 1: Has basic knowledge of low level spells and spell craft.
    <Rune Craft> Level 1: Has basic knowledge of runes and rune craft.
    <Craft Wondrous Item> Level 0: Has begun to understand magical items, their usage, and how they are created, but cannot create them yet.
    - Book: Spell Craft for Dummies.
    - Book: An Idiot's Guide to Runes.
    - Book: The Wonderful World of Wondrous Items
    Lucas was originally from Earth, but due to a birth defect of the heart he died on the operating table before he was even 17. He woke up one day inside a summoning circle as a simple soul with a crazy mage that peppered him with questions and doubt. Apparently the mage was trying to summon a named demon that he had purchased information on but got Lucas instead.

Originally the artificial body he was put into was meant to be the mage's bodyguard and the mage was severely put off by the circumstances but kept him as a research subject and servant. Lucas spent the better part of half a year learning spell craft from the mage's library during the night when the mage was asleep or out buying materials. It wasn't until months down the road Lucas determined that the mage was just a complete incompetent and had drawn the circle incorrectly. Lucas also discovered that names were significantly important when binding souls and because the mage didn't have Lucas' full name he couldn't bind him properly to his will.

After the crazy mage had enough materials and more information he was ready to try again, creating a second artificial body and attempted a new summoning. The second body that the mage created looks exactly like Lucas but the eyes were made of Ruby gems instead. Lucas had never bothered to correct the mage's erroneous circle and so of course the second try was also a failure to some degree. Unfortunately he had managed to summon a devil this time instead but because of the error in the circle it escaped and murdered the mage.

Lucas managed to trick the devil into believing he was a lower tier devil himself and was trapped in the body. The devil inhabited the other body and claimed the mage's place for himself, kicking Lucas out under orders to bring humans to torture and kill. Lucas had already been planning an escape for a while and so he grabbed the few things set aside before and left as fast as possible.

Once outside Lucas discovered that the entrance was in some caves, the dark miasma covering the floor made him thankful he could no longer smell. As luck would have it there was a light coming from one end of the cave so he knew where to go to get out. However it wasn't but a few feet before he found himself in danger when a shambling zombie came out from a side tunnel and attacked.

Terror enveloped him but soon dulled out, still, it caused his movements to be sluggish and uncoordinated for a time. Then he discovered that his claws, which had extended on their own, weren't really doing much damage, or the zombie didn't seem to care about the superficial scratches he was leaving on the putrid flesh. Eventually he tried using his magic to imbue the claws with various elements settling on fire when the zombie literally screamed after the attack.

Not desiring to spend too much time anywhere near the devil inside the caves, Lucas set out to try and find some civilization. It didn't take him long to find a small village near a lake but he hesitated here unsure how to approach people given how he looked. He wasn't sure who was more stunned, himself or the half-orc farmer staring at him when he eventually made his way into the outskirts.

After a brief staring match the two started by introducing themselves and the half-orc, upon hearing the story, took Lucas to see the village chief. The old timer wasted little time after hearing the story too and penned a quick letter of introduction and job request for the Adventurers Guild. Obviously having a devil nearby with a penchant for human souls was a bad thing.

Given the letter and a small map Lucas spent a few days on the road working his way towards the town of Nagrand. It wasn't that he was far away, but he met with a few minor monsters like goblins and kobolds along the way, taking the chance to hone his combat skills before finally arriving at the guard station. The guards, obviously suspicious of the weird looking metal and wooden doll that walked and talked on it's own eventually let him through after reading the letter of introduction.

Lucas was scared, but even that fear lent him some comfort that he wasn't totally lost. His time spent alone had shown him that his humanity was slowly slipping away from him. He wasn't sure but he felt that it wouldn't be too long before he was but a golem with no will of it's own.

He was shaken from his thoughts when he found himself already inside the Guild's reception area. A girl with cat ears sitting behind the counter stared at him as he stared at her with his head slightly tilted to one side. It quickly became obvious that he was annoying her with his rude stare and he hurriedly made his way to the counter.

"I'd like to register as an adventurer, also I have a job request from Lakeside Village's chief. A rather idiotic mage died after summoning a devil and it's still over there in the undead caves." he says with his artificial sounding voice as he hands over the letter.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    leegood and AliceShiki like this.
  4. MrAconter

MrAconter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Aconter
    Race: Half Human / Half Elf
    Class: Public: Ranger / ( Hidden: Assassin )
    Black Hair, Slender Arms and Legs, Height 189cm, Weight 51kg, A scar from my right eye to my neck
    Copper Dagger, Copper Long sword, Bow and 20 Arrows, Leather Armor Set, 32 Large Copper Coins
    Black Assassin Armor Set with Red Stripes
    • Skill 1:"Keen Eye: Greater focus while aiming and staring into the distance"
    • Skill 2:"Silent Step: Movement and Armor produce less sound and are close to be soundless"
    • Skill 3:"Shadow Navigation: Born trough the darkness that the Assassin walks in he adapted to it and made it his ally, Form 1: in close quarter fights can be used to dodge and depends on the light level in the surrounding Form 2: Can be used to move trough small spaces if the light level is not to high/bright (Example: Can be used to move trough the small spaces below doors to get to the other side)
    • Skill 4:"Critical Shadow: If the prey is inside of a shadow/darkness the user has a higher hit rate and may hit a Critical strike, Increased chance if user uses a Long range Weapon"
    I was Born in a small Town, my father was a human merchant and my mother was a Elf who left her hometown to experience the world. As i was 6 years old an opposing merchant group hired an assassin to kill my father and mother and lastly me. The Assassin killed my mother and father and struck me with his dagger which resulted into a long scar from my right eye down to my neck but i survived, i used the money that was left to join a thief's guild and later joined the Assassins Guild. Fate was on my side as i got an contract for the life of the man who had my parents killed and i tell you the night was never so silent until it was interrupted by his scream in the last moment of his life. Ever since i work as a free Ranger and Assassin
    I don´t know if my setting would qualify as to strong of a starting Char but i don´t think it would be way to strong as he is supposed to be a Stealth char.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  5. Way

Way Crimeless Raubritter

Reading List:
    Link
    Before the cat girl could respond, an old man in a suit moves briskly towards the cat girl from behind the counter with surprisingly quick and steady steps, quickly whispering a few words into her ears.

The cat girl widens her eyes a little, before nodding and moving off. In his place, the old man sits down, before apologetically smiling at the homunculus.

"Sorry for the delay, I'll be serving you. Now, lets see..."

Flipping through the letter, the old man frowns. "Well...that is troubling. While I very much doubt a mage of his caliber could summon any demon worth his salt...Still, the fact that it did consider you a lower ranking demon, although it didn't see through you, is something worth thinking over. Well, something for us to worry about. Especially since the undead caves are as"

Shrugging, the old man keeps the letter under the table.

"Don't worry, we'll deal with it. Anyway, while it is rare we get one like you here, you are cleared! Elder's Lyod's word is as good as gold, and his eyes as sharp as a hawk- I can attest to that, so there shouldn't be much issue. Approved."

Stamping the registration sheet included with the letter with a giant red stamp, it is also stowed away under the table.

“Now, here is your guild badge."
    Saying that he slides a wooden badge with the guild's insignia across the countertop, stopping right in front of you.
    "It will be used for basic identification purposes and has your name and class etched behind it. Don't lose it, it'll cost you some for an extra."
    Without letting you the time to wonder when did the old man did the etching, he finishes, with an impish grin:
    "With that, welcome to the adventurer's guild! I hope that you enjoy your time here."

OOC: Welcome to the game!
    Please place your Adventurer's Sheet in your signature for easier access, and have fun!

leegood and AliceShiki like this.
  6. Otaku108

Otaku108 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Yes sir, I have no idea whether or not the demon or devil didn't see through me but given situation I'd have to venture a guess that he was clueless as I was basically his food." Lucas admits with an audible shudder "I really wish that it can be dealt with quickly, the people at the village were surprisingly kind to me regardless of how I appeared."

If he could he would have given a wide smile as he accepted the badge and instead just contemplated it for a while. His new life had gone through a lot of strange turns to start with and now it felt like it was truly in his own hands once more. Opening up his chest plate and inserting the badge there for safe keeping Lucas once again looks to the man behind the counter.

"Thank you kind sir for your time..." Lucas hesitates before turning to leave, thinking it best not to bother the man for information he might be unwilling to unable to give. Mumbling to himself, "First money, then I can find books..."

OOC: Thank you!
    Lucas is a character in a story I am writing, have been considering putting on the blog for people to read. Half using this as a vehicle for ideas and half for the fun of it. The whole project is just for fun either way seeing as I am by no means an actual author :p

AliceShiki and Way like this.
  7. Zone Q11

Zone Q11 『The Gas Mask』『Monochrome Plebeian』

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Zoan
    Race: Human
    Class: Barbarian
    -> Unkept, untidy chestnut brown hair.
    -> Normal face. Not the best, but at least not the worst.
    -> Moderately tall and big. Though it might be average when asked to some people.
    -> Wears ragged clothing made out of beast pelts, which covers the whole body. It is rather inconvenient. Even as an armor, it does not provide much defense when compared to leather --which are made by boiling the skin.
    -> Originally equipped with a heavy stone club at hand. Naturally, not every part of the club was made out of stone.

More or less like this:
    [​IMG]
    Weapons: Iron Sword
    Armors: Animal Pelts
    Coins: 72 Large Copper, 50 Small Copper
    Skill - Attack: Slash, Smash and Bash
    Trait - Tough Skin: After getting slashed, pummeled, bitten and sometimes burnt many times for years, Zoan developed a tough skin. It does not provide much defense, but at least he bleeds less when it comes to getting slashed.
    Trait - Curse Locator: After getting cursed by a cultist, Zoan's hair will turn white every time he approaches a curse-giver (not curse-bearer) within a range of approximately 2 kilometers.
    2x Leather Water Pouch
    8x Iron Caltrops
    2x Backpacks
    3x Linen Bandages
    2x Bottles of Alcohol
    2x Damaged Leather Armor
    1x Book of "Dark Magic : Enslavement"
    1x Barrel (Used to store the hide and fur of the carcasses Zoan and Mallory hunted)
    4x Iron Shackles + 1x Iron Ball (Still stuck on the walls in the cave)
    1x Blood Lily Salve (40%)
    1x Revitalizing Solution
    3x Rejuvenating Tonic
    1x Unknown Bean
    Found by guards upon patrolling the nearest mountains, Zoan appears to be a former part of one of the many nomad tribes which do anything for a living.
    Due to a storm a month ago, he got separated from his tribe and decided to put survival as his priority instead of reconciling.
    Despite being a former part of the nomad tribe, no criminal records were found on Zoan. When he asked how to get money as soon as possible, the guards sent Zoan to the guild, hoping that they don't have to deal with him anymore.
    He does not have money because the nomad tribe have a financier of sorts who manage the money. Only about ten people of the tribe are commendable and Zoan himself is -despite the tribe having less than thirty people- one of the goons.

Here is more information on the wiki.
    Quests and Side Stories:
    1. Quest #1: Helping Hands (Party) - D
    2. SS #1: Talking with a Stranger (Part 1)
    3. SS #2: Talking with a Stranger (Part 2)
    4. Quest #2: Gather Blood Lilies - E
    5. Quest #3: Gather Fly Amanita Cap - E
    6. SS #3: Buying Iron Caltrops [*]
    7. Quest #4: It's Time to End This Mess (Party) [*][*] - C
    8. Quest #5: (Yet Another) Good Game of Cards - E (22)
    9. SS #4: Selling Daggers [*]
    10. Quest #6: I want to see the sea (Party) [*][*] - E
    11. SS #5: Salt, Pepper and Golden Hammer [*]
    12. SS #6: Buying More Iron Caltrops [*]
    13. Quest #7: Witch! Hunt the witch! (Party) [...][*(PM)][*(PM)] - C
    14. Quest Application #1: Witch Revival (PM)
    15. SS #7: Payment
    16. SS #8: White Hair Treatment [*]
    17. Quest #8: What's Going On!? - E
    18. Quest #9: The Holy Sword of Ludevig (Party) [*][*] - C
    19. SS #9: Black Feathers
    20. Quest #10: Execution - E (46)
    21. Quest #11: Pranking Competition [*] - E
    22. SS #10: Witch (Part 1)
    23. Quest #12: Giant Beetles Are Eating Our Crops - E
    24. SS #11: Witch (Part 2) [*]
    25. Quest #13: Potion Testing - E
    26. SS #12: Purchasing Medicine [*]
    27. Tavern (3 Apr 219): Adopting Drakeling [*]
    28. Quest #14: Capture a Giant Crab (Party) [*][*] - D
    29. Quest #15: Spell Glitching - E (66)
    30. SS #13: Bean and Lemonade
    31. SS #14: A Time to Rest
    32. Quest #16: Don't Let Me Die (Rank Up, D)
    33. SS #15: The End
    Money:
    1. Quest #1: 8 Large Copper
    2. Quest #2: 15 Large Copper
    3. Quest #3: 20 Large Copper
    4. SS #3: 16 Large Copper
    5. Quest #4: 49 Large Copper, 45 Small Copper
    6. Quest #5: 53 Large Copper, 45 Small Copper
    7. SS #4: 71 Large Copper, 45 Small Copper
    8. Quest #6: 78 Large Copper, 45 Small Copper
    9. SS #5: 72 Large Copper, 45 Small Copper
    10. SS #6: 68 Large Copper, 45 Small Copper
    11. Quest #7: 95 Large Copper, 45 Small Copper
    12. Quest Application #1: 75 Large Copper, 45 Small Copper
    13. SS #7: 55 Large Copper, 45 Small Copper
    14. Quest #8: 66 Large Copper, 60 Small Copper
    15. Quest #9: 87 Large Copper, 60 Small Copper
    16. SS #9: 87 Large Copper, 20 Small Copper
    17. Quest #10: 105 Large Copper, 20 Small Copper
    18. Quest #11: 122 Large Copper, 52 Small Copper
    19. SS #10: 112 Large Copper, 52 Small Copper
    20. Quest #12: 121 Large Copper, 52 Small Copper
    21. Tavern (30 Mar 219): 117 Large Copper, 52 Small Copper
    22. Quest #13: 124 Large Copper, 52 Small Copper
    23. SS #12: 112 Large Copper, 52 Small Copper
    24. Tavern (3 Apr 219): 112 Large Copper, 24 Small Copper
    25. Quest #14: 123 Large Copper, 24 Small Copper
    26. Quest #15: 133 Large Copper, 24 Small Copper [-64 Small Copper]
    27. SS #13: 132 Large Copper, 50 Small Copper
    28. SS #14: 72 Large Copper, 50 Small Copper
    29. SS #15: 72 Large Copper, 15 Small Copper
    Food:
    1. Tavern - Raw Animal Meat (26 Feb 219)
    2. Quest #3 - Cheap Meal (27 Feb 219)
    3. Quest #6 - Breakfast (6 Mar 219)
    4. Tavern - Salted Dried Kelp Snack (6 Mar 219)
    5. Quest #7 - Raw Animal Meat and Herbal Soup (12 Mar 219)
    6. Quest #9 - Raw Animal Meat (18 Mar 219)
    7. Quest #11: Raw Boar Meat (26 Mar 219)
    8. SS #10: Raw Animal Meat (28 Mar 219)
    9. Tavern - Some actual decent meal (30 Mar 219)
    10. Tavern - 2 Meat-centered dishes, 1 Cheapest meal and 1 Kid's meal (3 Apr 219)
    11. Tavern - Cheap Meal (9 Apr 219)
    12. Quest #15: Cooked Animal Meat (14 Apr 219)
    13. SS #15: 2 Steaks and Soups, 1 Potato salad and 1 Omelette with Rice

-> Start religions [*][*]

Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
  8. Way

Way Crimeless Raubritter

Reading List:
    Link
    The old man in a strange suit scrutinizes the slenderly-built ranger for a bit, before opening his mouth:
    "Huh, a veteran half-elven ranger...well, this is somewhat unexpected, but I guess even the most tenacious wanderers tire, eh?"
    Chuckling a little, he looks back at the registration sheet.
    "You have quite an impressive array of skills, no doubt with the experience to back it up...well, no reason for me to refuse. Approved."
    Stamping the registration sheet with a big red stamp and keeping it under the desk, he then tosses a wooden badge at Aconter, knowing fully well it would be easily caught.
    From closer inspection, on the wooden badge was the Guild's Insignia printed in front and the Half-Elven 'Ranger's' name and class inscribed into the wood behind.

"Here is your Adventurer's Badge, which will be used to identify you as one- I doubt you would have much of an issue, but be careful with it, since replacements arent free. Anyone, welcome to the guild! I hope you enjoy your time here!"
    OOC: Welcome to the guild!
    Please place your Adventurer's Sheet in your signature for easier access, and have fun!
    Apologies for any delays!

AliceShiki likes this.
  9. Way

Way Crimeless Raubritter

Reading List:
    Link
    "Well."
    Raising an eyebrow at the man that looked like he had just emerged from a few thousand years from the past for a while, the old man in a suit eventually schools the slightly amused expression on his face, opens his mouth:
    "Interesting...a nomad? Well, I would recommend that you take some time to familiarise yourself with the Town- I know plenty of people that would be happy to help, you just need to ask. Anyway....well, it seems that you are clear."
    Stamping on the registration sheet with his trusty big red stamp, The old man places a wooden badge, insignia carved in the front and name along with class etched at the back, at the other end of the countertop for Zoan to take.
    "Now, Mister Zoan, here is your adventurer's badge, which will certify your status as an adventurer. Try not to lose it, you will need to pay for a new badge. With that, I hope you can better your fortunes here."

OOC: Welcome to the game Zone!
    You know the drill- adventurer details in signature and all that. Yeah, go on to that quest now xd

AliceShiki and Zone Q11 like this.
  10. Zone Q11

Zone Q11 『The Gas Mask』『Monochrome Plebeian』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Understood," Zoan nodded and went to the Quest Board.

11. Haxagen

Haxagen Fallen's|Addicted to Gacha

Reading List:
    Link
    "I guess registering won't hurt. Might make some extra money this way."

She slapped down a piece of paper on the counter, looking to register.
    “Heh...Do your best, little mortals. In the end, it won’t matter...Time will wash away all of your efforts, just like a river smashing apart a sand castle...If that’s the case, why bother trying? It will be for naught anyway...” --- Idle talk

“You’ve got guts, little one. In that case, allow me to give you a bit of advice. Stop bothering me, and you’ll live a long life...maybe. At the very least, it’ll be much longer than if you continue being a nuisance.” --- Talked to while irritated

Name: Mikazuki 'Kuro' Yasui
    Nickname: Mika
    Corresponding Sephirah: Understanding
    Race: Wolf Beastkin
    Class: Berserker
    Height: 6’3”
    Eye Colour: Amber
    Hair Colour: Mikan Orange
    Birthday: ???
    Combat Skills:
    Beast Form - Morphs into a wolf.
    Berserk - Temporarily cuts off own sense of pain, temporarily unaffected by crowd control.
    Life Skills:
    Beast Blood - Enhanced five senses, ability to see clearly in the dark, run faster than average.
    Affiliation: Adventurer’s Guild
    Missions Completed: 0
    Missions Failed: 0
    Inventory: Interlinked Iron Scythes
    Mika is physically 20, but mentally much older; in truth, this is her second life, and she retains much of the memories of her first. As such, she speaks in an archaic manner that doesn’t really fit her youthful appearance. Perhaps because this is an entirely different body, she also ended up in a much weaker condition.

She possesses both human adaptability and bestial cunning, but none of those show in her usual countenance. Instead, she gives off the vibes of sorrow and solitude, simply drinking her days away and keeping out of any important affairs.

She can often be found in taverns and bars after sunset, sitting alone at a corner with a cup of alcohol. People are free to approach her and make small talk, but whether she decides to reply or not is completely at her discretion.

When forced into a fight, Mika usually gets into melee range and goes at it barehanded. She utilizes a fighting style centred around great finesse, using her superior reflexes to step into the opponent’s guard and deal the knockout blow.

...Unless she’s in a bad mood, in which case she wields a pair of massive scythes and splatters as much blood as possible. Victims usually end up chopped to mincemeat and dying in extreme agony, so it is highly not recommended.

In truth, she works as a torturer as well as an executioner, but it’s not because of her work that she turned out this way. In fact, it’s because she was like that that she ended up getting the job. Her job is very involved with death, thus Mika is stoic and rarely smiles, and when she does it’s not out of friendliness or politeness; she is amused.

However, despite how much she’s fallen, the wolfkin still favours righteousness and will still honor any promises she makes, so she can still prove a powerful ally if the cards are played right.
    I was always alone.

Even when I was with close friends, even when I was in the comfort of my own home, I was all by myself.

Those whom I called friends...They either left me in the pursuit of their own desires, or were taken from me by the world. Eventually, she was the only one that stayed by me.

Even in my prime, I wasn't able to stop that. I couldn't ease my own loneliness. And in my overwhelming desire to seek companionship, I neglected the only one that still cared for me.

Blindly seeking a confidant, when there was one beside me since the very beginning. Ironic, I know. And because of that, I ended up on a path of no return.

She turned on me. And I killed her. It wasn’t her fault for betraying me. The fault was mine for not caring when it mattered. And the punishment? An eternity of solitude.

And now, nothing else will ever matter. It will all be the same in the end, anyway, no matter what I try, so I’ll stop trying. I won’t say I don’t have regrets, nor will I deny making mistakes...

So just leave me alone. If you have even an ounce of pity for this tormented soul, then allow me to drink in peace.

...It’s all that I have left.

leegood and kyuukestu like this.
  12. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    *finishes reading the registration paper*

So... Mika-san, is it? There don't see to be any problems, so... Welcome to the guild~

*quickly uses a knife to scribble your name in the guild's badge before giving it to you*

This is your identification badge, be sure to take care of it as you'll need to pay a fine in case it's lost. Your name is written in its back by the way~

Welcome aboard and good luck out there~ *bows*

((Well, put her in your sig too I guess, have fun~))

Haxagen likes this.
  13. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Historia Spiritus
    Race: Dysfunctional The majestic Grimore
    Age: at least 10+ but probably less than a hundred unless you count my naps
    Class: Recorder of tales
    Grimore State: A teal-coloured book with a rustic red ribbon wrapped around it in a Cross pattern. In the centre of the book lies a crystalline violet orb that's constantly flickering and radiating light in a way that feels eerily similar to that of an eye. Various Golden characters which seem to originate from the era of dragons seem to have made the cover their home. These characters, evershifting and everchanging seem to be only nonsensical in nature and usually fail to make any coherence.

Little Red: A young girl donning a red and white dress along with a beautiful bright red hooded cloak. With eyes of violet and hair that shimmers gold. Carrying a slightly rusted axe that seems a bit too huge for a child on her back. She also brings along a picnic basket and a stuffed wolfie with her
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    OOC.Orz so many good ones have guns for some reasons. These were the best I could find
    Worn woodcutters axe: Shows signs of wear and is rusted and chipped at places but its still reliable enough to get the job done
    A picnic basket: Looks like it used to hold some delicious goodies but now it just holds dust and mould
    Red clock: Super comfy
    Stuffed Wolf: "Wolfie" a cute stuffed toy made with authentic wolf fur.
    Axecellent: Swings an axe like a seasoned woodchopper. With form and precision that would cause trees to tremble. Well, historia hasn't got nearly as much practice on living targets(except wolves) but historia's learning.

As big and bad as a wolf: Has speed and reflexes similar to a wolf. Moreover by drawing the spirit of the stuffed toy historia can temporarily take a form similar to a wolfkin for a short period(Currently 5 min max). Gains enhanced senses and access to a wolfs sharp claws, breath, and fangs. After reverting back historia becomes temporarily weakened and exhausted

A picnic that never came: Historia's basket can spawn food once every few days or so. Pretty pointless since Grimores don't eat food usually.

A puntastic skill: Making puns so bad it can affect the world just a tiny tiny bit. However, this ability doesn't have much use other than for causing a little mischief since Historia really isn't the best with puns

The fantastic book of tales: Currently broken for the most part for reasons not known. Stuck with little red for now but little reds nice and has always been one of history's default form so it's not too bad.
    NA
    During the later part of the era of dragons, there was once a highly gifted alchemist and enchanter named Auerea Spiritus. Much like any gifted and slightly eccentric person of his professions his main desire was the creation of an alchemists stone, powerful grimoires, ways to cheat death and other such mystical things and whatnot. One day while on a trip to discover magical ingredients and other such treasures for funds and research he somehow stumbled upon the site where an epic battle had taken place. Even historia knows little to nothing about where that place was, how it looked or what Aurea witnessed there. However, what is known is that Aurea had somehow gotten hold of 2 scales of a dragon. Not just any dragon but that of Yiazmat, the now sealed dragon of madness.
    Upon coming upon a resource of such rarity he gathered up all his wealth to create a grimoire that would put all others to shame. With a bit of help from magic, most forbidden he began his greatest work. However, unbeknownst to him, the mad dragon's scales seemed to change him. It slowly drove the already eccentric man deeper and deeper towards silliness. Well, the forbidden magic and all the weird potions he kept chugging didn't help much. Thankfully the twisted man didn't create a calamity or disaster but for reasons unknown, he chose to instead convert the grimoire halfway into a record that would hold the greatest of fairytales, myths and legends. With the sacrifice of his very everything, his flesh his soul and his very being Historia came to be.
    Historia was a grimoire, unlike any others. Unlike its cousins that contained powerful feats of magic Historia held stories. The silly and absentminded child possessed much more freedom, personality and will, unlike the rest. The book awakened to find itself in a destroyed Laboratory surrounded by debris. Instinctively for reasons not known to itself the grimoire took the form of a child and knew its name was Historia. Lacking in an understanding of the world and full of innocence the child set off. The child experienced many events throughout their life and suffered its fair share of difficulties early on. Historia become a bit of a fable themselves as the decades went by.

Historia recently awoke after taking a nap for what seemed to be a century when a librarian picked them up while organizing the shelves. (Historia likes to sleep in their book form). Historia quickly realized that her memories right before their nap seemed muddled and quite disorganized. Furthermore, even more shockingly they couldn't access any story beyond the first tale of Little Red. The dismayed librarian quickly sent the confused Historia off to the adventures guild so he could toss this problem onto someone else's shoulders.
    Hope its not too bad. <.<
    My first attempt at somethig like this. Time to sleep:blobsleeping:

14. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    *finishes reading the registration paper before neatly folding it away*

Not the most unusual tale I heard, but certainly one of the top contenders, you're a mysterious one Historia-chan~

That said, the guild accepts all, welcome aboard~

*takes out a knife and starts using it to scribble in a piece of wood*
    *gives said piece of wood to you, it's actually a small badge with the guild's symbol in it*

This is your identification badge, please take proper care of it, as losing it will incur a fine. Also, I just wrote your name in its back for further identification.

That's pretty much all, good luck out there and may the gods bless your path~ *bows*

((*hugs* Welcome aboard! It's lovely! \(^^)/

If anything, some more spacing in the backstory would be nice, it's a bit hard to read rn... Everything else is great though~

Remember to put your character's info in your card~))

Blitz likes this.
  15. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    *A nostalgic jingle is heard*
    "guild badge get " shouted Historia while raising it above her head.
    After a short silence the somewhat confused Historia leaves to find a quest

((I'll fix the spacing later. Was half-asleep at that point))

A5G_Reaper and AliceShiki like this.
  16. Arexio

Arexio Blob Fanatic | AG Player

Reading List:
    Link
    "How far have I fallen?"

*Sigh* - The half-elf must have sighed for the hundredth time that day as he entered the somewhat lively building.

"Guess I need some identification for this town if I'm going to be staying for a while. This place looks like one of the more official buildings around this shantytown. Nagrand, was it?"

Asking around, he somehow manages to receive a registration form and completes it half-heartedly, confused for a bit about what to put under 'Class', then scratches his old answer and puts his new one.

"I do not really wish to be an adventurer, though I suppose even this is fate...", the half-elf walks up to the counter to turn in his form.
    ----------------------------------------------

[Adventurer's Guild: Character Profile]

Name
    : Ryul
    Race: Half-Elf
    Class: (Former) Deputy Butler Scholar

[​IMG]
    185 cm
    Hazel eyes
    Cropped brown hair
    Handsome features, few scars
    Well-trained build
    - Comprehension (Passive): Accelerates learning of new knowledge and reading speed drastically increases. A cumulative result of studying various fields over a long period of time.

- Elven Archery (Passive): Partial increase in damage, draw speed, and focus when using a bow. Incomplete Elven blood stimulates eyes, muscles, and nerves, increasing reaction speed and body strength.

- Summon Elemental (Active): Calls contracted Elemental of Nature by combining both Mana and Spiritual Energy. Unlocks Nature element magic spells of the low-intermediate level. Limited to Growth and Nurture specialties. Basic level magic without elemental summoned.

- Thunder Affinity (Active): Knows weak Thunder element magic spells of the basic level. Limited to Power and Shock concepts.
    Money/Food
    - 45 Large Coppers
    - Dry rations

Armaments
    - Plain iron sword with snake handle (former lord's crest) and scabbard
    - Old shortbow and quiver (20)
    - Nice-looking robes, thick outer cloak

Other
    - Quills, ink, parchments
    - Several books:
    Storage
    - Rudimentary camping goods
    Ryul has always served as a Deputy Butler to the Count in the southern region of the Holy Empire of Men. Growing up with him, the half-elf was mainly responsible for the magic and etiquette education of the Young Master, the firstborn son.

Well-loved by both the Count and the Young Master, even with his mixed heritage in such a country, Ryul thought he could ask for nothing more in life. He even had a very..."close" relationship with the Count.

Everything changed due to the game of nobles. A neighboring viscount conspired with the second son to both poison the Count and assassinate the Young Master. After getting rid of their faction, the newly appointed Lord boldly declared that all non-humans in his land were to be executed as 'This was the Holy Empire of Men'.

Needless to say, as a half-elf, Ryul escaped before the next morning came. He somehow ended up here in Nagrand after travelling southbound with a few merchants and refugees.

He's always considered himself to be quite educated and constantly desires new knowledge. He sees himself more as a scholar than an adventurer.
    ---
    (Edit - Updated one in Signature).

Last edited: Mar 5, 2019
    Naraku and Nahrenne like this.
  17. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    *finishes reading the registration before neatly folding it away*

So you were able to work with a noble in the Empire even though you were a half-elf? I don't know if I should praise your skills, your luck, or scold you because of your madness in staying there for so long.

Well, I'd never scold you anyways~ *giggles*

Welcome to the guild Ryul-san~

*takes out a knife and starts scribbling in a small wooden badge with it*
    *gives said badge to you, it has the guild's symbol in it*

This will work as your identification, please do take proper care of it as a fine will be issued in case it's lost. I just wrote your name on its back in order to prove it's yours~

That's pretty much all, it might not be a dream, nor safe job, but at least it's a honest one, I hope you can find yourself here in the guild, gods blessings upon you Ryul-san~ *bows*

((Welcome aboard! Please put your character's information within your signature and remember to have fun! ^^)/))

Naraku and Arexio like this.
  18. Arexio

Arexio Blob Fanatic | AG Player

Reading List:
    Link
    *Smiles bittersweetly*

"It was honestly due to the good graces of the Count. He was one of the very few that would accept someone like me in the Empire."

*Sighs for the umpteenth time*

"Alas, but that life is over, and now a new one is beginning." *Bows*

"Well, thank you very much, young miss. I am sure I will see you around. Farewell."

Naraku and AliceShiki like this.
  19. MvD

MvD New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Couratious
    Race: Human
    Class: Diviner/Illusionist
    A man with white skin, short black hair, and black eyes. And of course, a black beard plus moustache combo.
    Weapons:
    -Diviner's Orb: A glass orb, no more, no less. Good for some quick cash. The only thing that made it enlisted in the weapon section is the hardness of the orb, just in case.
    Armors:
    -Diviner's Robe: A robe designed to imitate those of professional fortune tellers. Is actually water resistant.
    Coins: 3 LCC
    Mark: A simple mark that could be placed anywhere on the target's body. Useful for tracking.
    Arcane Sight: Allows him to see the mana flow on a radius of 5 m. However, this made him vulnerable to mana-less objects, as it disables his normal sight.
    Revelation: Gives him a vision of the past. It heavily taxes his body and mental, due to the information that has to be processed. The more into the past he sees, the heavier the consequences would be.
    Oversenses: A passive skill that made all five of his senses exceeded the norm, making his perception truly sharp. Increase the pain felt too, which made him avoid frontal engagement.
    Illusion Mastery: Able to project false objects. Combined with a slight illusion for smell and sounds, this made his illusions hard to discern unless touched.
    Minor Empathy: A skill that made him able to detect target's surface emotions. A complicated emotion is hard to discern, increasing the chances of the skill turning up wrong results. Is a passive skill that is useful for scamming.
    Language Comprehension: Not exactly a spell. All his skills and natural comprehension rate made him able to understand the meanings behind an action better.
    -Lucky Charms (False) x 100
    -Fireball Scrolls x 10
    -Books x ???
    Young Cour grew up all by himself within the middle of an uninhabited forest. He woke up in a hut with a basement full of books and years worth of rations, but without memories. All his time was spent reading books about the world outside the hut and its wonders. As time passed by, the rations dwindled, and Cour was forced to open the door he instinctively fear.

There, he found a whole new world. And a whole new word, danger. Beasts, that could kill him on a whim was everywhere inside forest. Thus, he finally used what he had learnt from the books, magic. Alas, it was in vain, as the beasts was proven to be immune to all his offensive magics. Thankfully, they somehow couldn't enter the perimeter of his hut.

After thinking for a long time, he devised a new method. Illusions. He observed the beasts and their behaviours, created a duplicate of them with an illusion, and befriended them by communicating with the illusion. He successully secured an access to food, and pack of beasts that would help him.

Years later, he finished reading all the books within his hut, and he decided to leave the forest. He bid his goodbye to his tamed beasts, and went to find human civilization.

What he found is totally different from what the stories had told him. Living in a society is hard, and he had to resort to scamming people.

After hearing whispers of an adventurers guild, he went there to try make a living without scamming.

When faced with a registration form asking for his name, he wrote, Couratious. A word used by the people he met to refer to him, which was made from courageous and curious. As his endless thirst for knowledge overwhelmed any of his fears. Even until now, he still seeks knowledge of his past above any other.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2019
    Naraku and Arexio like this.
  20. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    ((I'm fine with pretty much anything, but could you change the fake charms to 100 instead of 1000? Even if you sold them all at 1 small copper per piece, that's still one silver worth of fake charms... >.>

Everything else looks good though! Really liked the concept! ^^)/))

Naraku likes this.